La-T-Da Events and Rentals Reviews

La-T-Da Events and Rentals 1
La-T-Da Events and Rentals 2
La-T-Da Events and Rentals 3

Kendall S. · Married on 06/28/2019

Mrs Ruby made my wedding dreams come true!

I can't say enough good things about Mrs. Ruby and the La T Da staff. Mrs. Ruby was an absolute dream to work with from start to finish. She was so responsive, so helpful, and her recommendations and insight were exactly on point for our vision. She made sure our wedding day was everything we wanted and more. I can't even describe how priceless it was to not have to worry about ANYTHING on our big day because Mrs. Ruby is so incredibly detail-oriented and no small thing was overlooked. I can't thank her enough that my husband & I were able to completely relax and enjoy every minute of our wedding day. It was so perfect and I know we couldn't have done it without her! Mrs Ruby is seriously an angel. I HIGHLY recommend La T Da!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Jean W · Married on 06/28/2019

Absolutely wonderful!!

Ruby is the epitome of what a wedding planner IS and SHOULD BE! She made sure everything ran smoothly! All of the vendors were aligned with each other, timing was perfect and she made sure the day went off without a hitch! There were no issues throughout the whole process. We gave her our vision and she came to us with multiple ideas that we could choose from and customize to our liking. She worked very diligently to get things done and also stayed on top of us to make sure our part was done. I would recommend her to any and everyone I know. Worth every penny and more! My daughter had the wedding of her dreams and I was able to enjoy every minute of it because of Ruby. We honestly couldn't have done it without her! Greatly and truly appreciated!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Sarah Guidry · Married on 12/29/2018

Absolutely wonderfuly

Ruby and La-T-Da were incredible!! She was so easy to work with and made our day absolutely perfect. Her decorations are beautiful and coordination is very professional! She definitely ensures your big day with be smooth and perfect!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/04/2017

I cannot give enough praises to Ruby and her team at La-T-Da. They offered many services in one – coordination, rentals and full decorating/breakdown. She was easy to work with, she got my vision, and was the most affordable! La-T-Da made my wedding day a breeze for my husband and I, as well as our loved ones – no one really had to lift a finger. It was nice to have someone handle all the details and us just sit back and enjoy our big day. They went above and beyond what I expected, I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    La-T-Da Events and Rentals 4
    La-T-Da Events and Rentals 5
    La-T-Da Events and Rentals 6

Brittany · Married on 10/24/2015

Mrs. Ruby has been the best to work with over the past few months. She is always available when I need her and she always knows what to do. We are thrilled to be working with her and her staff. We know our wedding will be beautiful and will go off without a hitch!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/12/2015

Kaylen was unbelievable!! She did such an amazing job! I did not have to think about a single thing the entire night. She kept everything together perfectly. The night would not have been what is was without her. We are so thankful to have had her there helping!!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Brittney · Married on 12/28/2014

La T Da Events and Rentals (Ruby Bagley) is absolutely amazing! I have seen her plan several of my friend's weddings now and they were all gorgeous! All of the bride's had great things to say about Mrs. Bagley and her staff. She is affordable, knowledgeable, and has an excellent range of decorations for any event. And she handles everything! From decor to planning... she can do it all!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Chrysa · Married on 05/03/2014

La-T-Da went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was a huge success! I cannot say enough good things about Ruby and her team. Every wedding can be a bit stressful, but when you have someone dedicated to doing all the hard work for you, it makes it a breeze.

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • Darla

Darla Cremeans · Married on 08/12/2019

Unprofessional and unorganized!!

Ruby was unprofessional and VERY unorganized! The purpose of her position is to help eliminate unnecessary stress but she is the sole reason there was stress, due to her lack of detail and being extremely unorganized! She even told the band they needed to stop playing because she needed to clean up and go home! We still had an hour left at our venue and everyone was still dancing...she has personal issues that need addressed! She was the only reason there was stress before and during our wedding! Also, it is unfortunate to see someone be so judge mental of our wedding guests (as she sat at a table eating behind the wedding party! ) and was even overheard speaking rudely about the mother of the bride! Please save yourself some grief and look elsewhere for a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 08/15/2019