La Sorella Bridal Reviews

La Sorella Bridal 3
La Sorella Bridal 4
La Sorella Bridal 5

Karina · Married on 10/18/2013

Mandy was absolutely amazing!! She styled two moms, 4 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, and 1 bride on our wedding day. She was punctual (which is a huge plus!!!) and worked extremely fast! Although she was incredibly fast, her work looked like it took hours! All the girls looked absolutely beautiful!! Our October 18th wedding was on the beach so our biggest concern was whether the hairstyles would last through the windy ceremony. Everyone's hair looked just as amazing as it did before the ceremony!! No one's hair even budged! We had girls with all a variety of hair types (super straight, super thick, super thin, frizzy, oily, etc) and yet everyone's hair held up perfectly! Curls lasted all through our ceremony and reception! Mandy is such a sweetheart and makes every bride feel like a princess! She is an absolute dream and her work is incredible! She is a must have for every bride that wants amazingly beautiful hair on their wedding day! Mandy, you are simply the best! :-)

Sent on 10/27/2013
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 09/29/2013

I am so thankful that I found Mandy and La Sorella Bridal thanks to the reviews on WeddingWire. From my first trial with her, you can tell she has a wonderful personality, is highly professional, a passion for what she does, and SHE IS GREAT at what she does. She is able to look at a picture of what you want and within a few minutes, she's made it a reality! Mandy was such a pleasure to work with before and on the day of my wedding! She made me, all my bridesmaids, my flower girl, and my mom's hair look amazing!! Everyone had very different lengths and textures and without fail, everyone's hair looked as beautiful at the after party as they did at the bridal suite early in the morning. Thank you for beautifying me and my favorite ladies, Mandy!! I highly recommend you to every bride - you are incredibly talented!!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Marie · Married on 09/15/2013

I recommend Mandy with the HIGHEST ranking possible. The quality of service I received was above and beyond. From the first email I received until the day of the wedding, I was impressed. She responds immediately (even from her hospital bed!), is flexible with times and numbers (I changed the contract about 3 times) arrives early and delivers in the end. I LOVED MY HAIR on my wedding day and I can honestly say that is the first time I've even liked my hair after being professionally done. After being in 10 weddings, I can def say she is the best. Book her immediately!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Sara · Married on 09/02/2013

Mandy and her assistant did a fabulous job. They showed up on time, and were very professional. All of our hair came out amazing, and it lasted the whole night.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2013

Mandy made me feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day! I actually hired her before even doing a trial because everyone recommends her so highly. I could not have made a better choice if I wanted to!

I was pretty indecisive at my trial, and after looking through pictures I had brought, I decided on an updo. Mandy did an awesome job but I just wasn't sure it was what I wanted. After a few months I went back for a second trial with my sister. My sister was in love with her hair! Mandy then did my hair - this time I chose a twisted side ponytail all brought down in curls to my left side. Let me tell it - it was gorgeous!

From the time of my first trial to literally the day before the wedding I went through 2 hair issues with my own stylist. She cut my layers to short and then 3 days before the wedding she screwed up the dye job. I called Mandy in a panic and she of course came to my rescue. Mandy got me beautiful extensions and an emergency appointment at the salon she works out of. Literally 12 hours before the wedding...my hair was finally fixed!

On the wedding day Mandy worked quickly and efficiently, and I loved the way I looked. My hair held well throughout a full day of pictures in the sun and then all through the night for the wedding. To be honest it held so well I slept on it, kept it in for my plan ride and enjoyed the first day of my honeymoon with this gorgeous hairstyle.

My hair truly looked unbelievalbe and I've gotten so many compliments. I was also blown away by how beautiful my Mom and Maid of Honors hair looked too! Everyone was raving about my Moms hair and how sexy and young she looked...she was ecstatic and said she has to call Mandy to do her hair all the time!

On top of it all, Mandy is an amazing person, she does beautiful work and will make you feel so stunning on your wedding day! I recommend her to everyone!!!!

Love Stephanie

Sent on 08/25/2013

Robyn · Married on 08/03/2013

I was extremely happy with my hair and makeup for my wedding. Kristen did my hair, and Dawn did my makeup. They also did my bridal party and everyone looked beautiful. They really helped make my day perfect. I am a perfectionist, and was never so satisfied with my hair and makeup my entire life as I was on my wedding day. On top of the great job they did, they were so nice to spend the day with. They helped me stay calm and were just a pleasure to work with. They also came back to my venue to touch-up my hair and makeup and that was a very helpful service to have. I definitely recommend using La Sorella Bridal. From the trials all the way through to the day of the wedding they were great to work with and also did a great job! Thank you for helping to make my wedding day so special!!

Sent on 08/10/2013

nicole · Married on 07/20/2013

I HIGHLY recommend La Sorella for any bride looking for beautiful hair on their wedding day. Mandy, the owner, is extremely professional and was so easy to work with. Kristen was the hairstylist who did my hair and my bridesmaid's hair for my wedding day. She is just as professional and is excellent at what she does. My hair came out absolutely gorgeous. My bridesmaids also kept saying how awesome she was and how they couldn't believe the curls in their hair held up all day. Thank you Kristen for making us look gorgeous on my wedding day.

Sent on 08/05/2013
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2013

Mandy and Tanja were wonderful! What else can I say? From the first contact that my daughter had with Mandy to book the services to the wedding day she was courteous and professional. When we needed to add makeup services, she arranged for Tanja to join the party and we are so happy she did.
    Tanja arrived promptly on time the day of the wedding, starting with my daughter the bride, then moving on to her sister the maid of honor. She was great in covering some blemishes, even using the airbrush without charging for it! She was fun and friendly throughout and when Mandy arrived to do hair, they were a great team.
    I had originally thought that their prices were a little high, but they truly deserved everything we paid them! They really put everyone at ease and started the day of on the right foot!
    We would highly recommend La Sorella Bridal and all of Mandy's services!!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Drey · Married on 06/21/2013

I found Mandy Liento of La Sorella Bridal through a wedding website where I read countless reviews written by other brides. Convinced by all their great comments, I decided to go for a trial with Mandy. I found Mandy to be very personable and professional from the start. She truly listened to the look I wanted and was able to capture it on our wedding day. Mandy always returned my emails and phone calls. She provided helpful recommendations, as well. She arrived on time the day of the wedding and seamlessly worked on doing the hair for 7 girls. My MOH wanted to add clip on's and she was able to do that for her, too. I knew I wanted to book Mandy right after my first trial and I am so glad that I did and not let her availability slip away. Mandy did a phenomenal job. I was very happy with her work. She is truly an experienced hair stylist who can manage different hair styles and hair types. Thanks, Mandy!

Sent on 08/02/2013

Jessie · Married on 06/15/2013

Mandy and Dawn were excellent from beginning to end. I showed Mandy a few pictures saved over the last 2 years of hairstyles I liked (every picture being a smooth sleek updo). I'd been to many salons before and showed the same pictures but noone was ever able to get it right. Mandy nailed it on the first try! My hair reminaed perfectly smooth and flawless the whole day even after taking my veil out a couple times for pictures and the ceremony. Mandy has a great eye for beauty and real talent for styling. She takes a lot of pride in her work which is why you get such great results. Mandy's team also does makeup and Mandy never once made me feel pressured to do the makeup with her team. But as it turned out, Dawn did an amazing job! I choose airbrush which covered any blemishes. Dawn also took the time to apply smaller (slightly more difficult to handle) lashes with great care and the result was stunning. I love makeup and color so I choose to go with a purple/pink eye shadow/liner combo which she did a beautiful job applying. Most trials I went on the makeup artist would go for a brown or gold look. I liked how Dawn was open to different colors and also how she studied my makeup (I came to the trial wearing makeup so she would she how I normally wear it). Dawn took what I normally wear and made it bridal. We did makeup for me and 2/4 bridesmaids and my mom and hair for me and all 4 bridesmaids. They all looked gorgous! Everyone's hair held beautifully and throughout the night the girls got so many compliments. For your guests to say you look like a model from a bridal magazine is a real testament to the La Sorella team! Mandy and Dawn are also great the morning of your wedding. They are nice and fun to talk to and very professional. My conclusion is La Sorella hair and makeup was worth every penny! Thank you so much for making everyone gorgous on my wedding day. I smiled extra big that day because I felt so beautiful.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2013

If there are any soon to be brides out there that are as crazy as I was, about making sure that their hair is PERFECT for the day of their wedding...MANDY is definitely the girl to go to! My experience with her from the day I e-mailed her to get information until the day of my wedding was all around great! I have been in a few weddings over the years and have experienced some really BAD hairstylists where the bridesmaids were extremely unhappy & had to basically re-do their own hair and since I am such a people pleaser, I was nervous of this happening to my girls but as soon as I went for my trial with Mandy I knew that they would just all absolutely love her and their hair and I was right. All 9 girls that got their hair done by her absolutely LOVED their hair and there was not ONE complaint. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful! I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Mandy if you want that perfect hair for your big day!!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Carla · Married on 05/26/2013

Mandy made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! I actually hired her before even doing a trial because everyone recommends her so highly. And I was so pleased that I did! I was pretty indecisive at my trial, and after looking through pictures I had brought, Mandy picked out a style that she thought would look best on me. And I LOVED it. I couldn't wait for the wedding day. On the wedding day, she did my hair exactly the same. She worked quickly and efficiently, and I loved the way it turned out. My hair held well throughout 4 hours of pictures on a very windy day. I also paid to have Mandy come to my venue and touch up my hair before the ceremony. She quickly re-curled it and freshened it up (though it really wasn't even necessary since my hair had held so well since the morning). My hair looked great for the rest of the night, and I've gotten so many compliments. I was also blown away by how beautiful all my bridesmaids' hair looked too! And on top of it all, Mandy is super nice and really cool. I HIGHLY recommend Mandy for your wedding! She does beautiful work and will make you feel so confident on your wedding day!

Sent on 06/16/2013

Theodora · Married on 05/25/2013

Mandy from LaSorella Bridal is just amazing, we use her for most of our events and we are always satisfied with her work. She did my hair on my wedding day, and she did exactly what I asked. On the day of my wedding it was raining and very windy and I really thought my hair was going to be a mess by the end of the day, but I was so wrong, my hair stayed in tact the whole day and I couldn't be happier. Mandy is really professional, friendly and patient and she made me feel very comfortable. I cannot wait for my next big event, so I can use her again.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Lori · Married on 05/24/2013

I can't say enough good things about Mandy. You definitely need to do a hair trial first -- it will leave you feeling confident. Mandy listened to what I wanted, I brought pictures to express to Mandy what I was thinking of, and we discussed what would look best for me. I brought my veil and accessories and Mandy told me what she thought and she went zip, zip, zip and I was totally amazed. This is one professional lady! She took pictures for me and, on the day of the wedding, she recreated the look we agreed on. She also did 3 other bridesmaids and my mom -- my mom is 80 and she looked at least 15 years younger, I kid you not. Everyone gave us compliments. I was so happy we chose Mandy because my mom felt good about herself, as well as the other bridesmaids. We had a variety of styles, updos, long curls, braids, braids up and wound... absolutely beautiful! I would not hesitate to recommend Mandy.

Sent on 10/05/2013

Christina · Married on 04/27/2013

I just had the best experience with Mandy from La Sorella Bridal. My wedding day was this past weekend and I cannot say enough good things about Mandy, her assistant Maria and the high quality work that they were able to complete, even with a 5:30am start time.

From the very beginning, Mandy has been nothing but a consummate professional. She promptly answered all phone calls and emails and made the planning process stress free. At my first hair trial, Mandy was able to take my vision and create a beautiful style. Closer to my wedding date I was getting nervous about my choice. Mandy listened to my concerns, invited me back for a second trial and we worked together to create the perfect look for my wedding day.

On my wedding day, Mandy and her assistant completed both up dos and blowouts for 8 people including my bridesmaids, my mother and my fiance's (now husband) grandmother. There is only one way to describe their work...FLAWLESS AND STUNNING! Everyone looked beautiful and their individual styles held up throughout the day.

There are not enough kind words to describe Mandy. You can tell she truly cares about her work and each and every bride/mother/bridesmaid/person she works on. This shines through in her work and her personality. She was truly a pleasure to be around and made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend La Sorella Bridal and Mandy for your big day!

Sent on 05/01/2013

amanda · Married on 04/26/2013

I honestly cannot even put into words how absolutely amazing my experience using La Sorella bridal has been. I have been in multiple weddings and nothing compares to the service I received from Mandy. for my wedding from day one in contacting her ive received nothing but the quickest responses. She was flexible with her schedule and just and absolute pleasure to be around. My hair was absolutely perfect and she was able to tweak things right on the spot. All the girls.in the wedding party looked amazing and unlike other weddings ive been it didn't take hours to make it look like a style you would see.a.celebrity wear ( and in this case she actually made everyones hair look even better than pictures). I would not trade my experience with La Sorella bridal. It was a part of the reason my wedding day was perfect. T

Sent on 04/28/2013

Mandy and Dawn did an awesome job on my hair and make-up for my wedding day. It came out even better than my trial which I didn't think was even possible. My bridal party looked gorgeous as well. Such a pleasure to work with them! I'd recommend them to any bride in NJ. You must use them :)

Sent on 04/09/2013
  • Noelle

Noelle · Married on 02/02/2013

Mandy is amazing to work with and was super flexible in helping me to figure out the right hairstyle for my wedding on February 2, 2013. She is a very talented hairstylist and did a spectacular job creating my wedding day look. Everyone kept giving me compliments on my hair and how romantic and perfect it looked and how it suited me. Mandy also did all of my bridesmaids hair and they all looked so beautiful!! Each and every one of them was extremely happy with their hair! I cannot more highly recommend Mandy Liento for your wedding hairstyle! Thank you so much Mandy for everything!!!

Sent on 02/04/2013

Maureen · Married on 01/19/2013

Brides look no further!!!!!! My experience with La-Sorella Bridal was truly AMAZING. From day one Mandy was more than helpful and professional at all times. I was a little indecisive with choosing my hairstyle for my wedding and Mandy was very patient and offered me to come in for another trial. She is truly an artist and really helped a lot in helping me choose a style that I loved! Day of the wedding she was on time and ready to go. She did my hair, my moms hair and my bridesmaids (6 girls in total). Everyone looked beautiful! I recommend her 100% to all brides! Thank you Mandy for everything! Thank you for making me feel beautiful on my wedding!!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Lisa · Married on 12/22/2012

I can’t say enough good things about La Sorella Bridal!!! I got married in NJ on December 22, 2012 and needless to say, the weekend before Christmas is one of the busiest times of the year for any salon. I had no idea how I was going to find someone to do hair on location without paying a fortune. Everyone I spoke with told me I’d basically have to cover their pay for the entire day ($5000+).

I found Mandy through a random Google search for onsite wedding hairstylists. It definitely wasn’t how I imagined choosing who would do my hair on my wedding day. To say she exceeded my expectations would be an understatement!!!!! Not only was I OBSESSED with the way my hair turned out, I absolutely loved every single one of my bridesmaid’s (all eight of them), my mom’s, my mother-in-law’s, and my aunt’s hair. Between the twelve of us, there wasn’t one complaint, and we all received compliments on our hair the entire night.

I’d recommend Mandy to anyone. She was a pleasure to work with, is very accommodating, and truly talented!!

Sent on 02/03/2013

Pauline · Married on 12/08/2012

Mandy is the absolute go to girl for bridal hair! She did my hair, my sisters, and my mom for my December winter wedding and she did an AMAZING job! She is organized, easy, and professional! I had a trial with her months prior and I knew right away she would carry out my vision. My curls in my long hair lasted the entire night and I felt gorgeous. Go for a trial..you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/17/2013

Jill · Married on 12/01/2012

I was so happy I used Google search to find Mandy Liento-- She is amazing! She promptly arrived at 6 am, driving from North Jersey to Red Bank, NJ, and worked efficiently to make me, my sister and my two nieces look amazing in just a couple of hours. My hair was perfect... and I was so happy I went to Mandy first for a trial. The morning of the wedding, she knew exactly what to do with my hair. And my sister- who tends to have very straight hair -- loved how her curls stayed in all day. Mine too!
    On top of being professional, organized and highly skilled at hair styling, Mandy is very personable, friendly and an animal lover (a plus in my book!)
    You will be completely happy with Mandy. Don't hesitate to book her!

Sent on 03/22/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2012

Mandy and Kristen are FABULOUS. They are professional, fun to be around on your wedding day and most of extremely talented. Mandy was organized and responsive from day 1 and created the most perfect hair style I could ask for. I had 13 people getting their hair done and everyone looked beautiful and was ready on-time. They are truly the best stylist team I could have asked for.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2012

Mandy and Dawn were wonderful they did such and amazing job on my hair and make up as well as all my bridal party . Everyone looked beautiful!!!

Sent on 01/24/2013

Emily · Married on 09/30/2012

Mandy was so easy to work with and she understood our vision. My girls are not the easiest girls to please but they loved what Mandy did with their hair. It also lasted the entire night. I highly recommend Mandy, she grasps the look you are going for.

Sent on 10/03/2012