La Sorella Bridal Reviews

La Sorella Bridal 3
La Sorella Bridal 4
La Sorella Bridal 5

Kristin · Married on 07/03/2015

I loved working with Mandy for my 7.3.15 wedding! She was fun, professional, and did an amazing job on all 9 of my bridesmaids AND myself--without ever seeming stressed or tired! She created beautiful, unique hairstyles for all my girls with very littler preparation or guide, and when it came to my hair--WOW. When I first saw it, all I could think is that it looked like Sleeping Beauty hair (a dream come true!). It was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. My hair, along with my hairpiece, stayed in place all night long despite really aggressive dancing, and she even trained one of my bridesmaids to help me with my veil because we weren't putting it on until much later on in the day. I highly recommend Mandy--she is great to hang out with and did a phenomenal job on my hair!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Jess · Married on 06/27/2015

I used la Sorella for my wedding and after seeing what an amazing job they did two of my friends with upcoming weddings hired la Sorella immediately. Kristen with la Sorella was progressional, punctual, so sweet and so patient. All the things you need on your wedding day. I highly recommend la Sorella and plan to use them again for my next big event.

Sent on 10/24/2015
  • Y

Yuslienny · Married on 04/25/2015

I was pretty worried about my hair. I really didn't know if I wanted an updo or down and Mandy just made me feel comfortable. I decided to do my hair down a week before my wedding and she was able to accommodate me and made me look stunning on my wedding day. I received so many compliments and I felt beautiful. My hair didn't move all night and I didn't stop dancing. She did amazing not only with my but with my sister and even my grandma! I would totally recommend her to everyone because she is truly amazing!

Sent on 05/04/2015

I used Mandy for my 4/11/15 wedding. My best friend had used her for her wedding 2 years prior and did a fabulous job, so I knew what to expect. Mandy was very professional, provided specific directions and arrived early. The convenience of having her come to you eases an already hectic morning. Her fees were comparable to other vendors. My hair came out out better than I could have hoped and looked great throughout the whole reception. I highly recommend Mandy's services.

Sent on 11/25/2015
  • Maria

Turquoise · Married on 03/14/2015

Mandy was professional, talented and very pleasant. I would utilize her for make-up and hair services again and have recommended her to friends and co-workers.

Sent on 04/01/2015

Adrienne · Married on 12/28/2014

If I could give them ten stars I would. Mandy is a genius and really knows how to take your ideas and make it come to life. She is outgoing and very attentive to your ideas, theme and what will work well for your hair. I enjoyed working with her and getting to know her. She is a wonderful person who really cares about making your beautiful.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Nancy · Married on 10/12/2014

Mandy is awesome!!! From personalty to her talent.. Everyone in my bridal party look amazing and they were all happy with their hair, including myself. Mandy and her assistant, who was also awesome, finished 12 girls in 4 hours. I have to be honest, I was a little nervous about the timing but they actually finished 45 min before we had to be ready. I totally recommend her. You show her a picture of a hair style and she will do exactly what's on that picture. Trust me, she did an amazing job!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Karen · Married on 10/04/2014

I live in NY and got married in NJ. I was very worried about selecting an out of town hair stylist for my wedding but after reading the reviews, I went to Mandy for a trial. This was a great challenge for Mandy because I am in my mid 40s and all my girls are too! So we dont have that glam 20 something hair to work with BUT... All I can say is that Mandy is absolutely AMAZING!! You show her a picture and she works her magic!! The day of my wedding, I was worried that she would be able to do all my girls (7 including myself) in just a few hours but we were all DONE WITH TIME TO SPARE!! And all LOOKED BEAUTIFUL! I highly recommend MANDY!! You will not be disappointed! Thank you Mandy & Stephanie for making me a beautiful bride!

Sent on 10/19/2014

I just got married at the end of September and my hair, along with my mother and bridesmaids hair was done by La Sorella Bridal hairdresser, Kirsten. Kirsten got to my hotel room the day of the wedding nice and early. She was very accommodating, letting us add my mom to her list of people to do last minute. All the girls brought pictures of the hair styles they wanted to Kristen did them perfectly in a timely manner. My mom and girls were amazed with what she did with their hair! I loved my hair on my wedding day - it turned out even better than I imagined it would. I would highly recommend using La Sorella Bridal for wedding day hair!!!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Lori · Married on 09/14/2014

Mandy is such an amazing hairstylist. She is friendly, punctual, professional, and incredible talented. She was able to easily create beautiful hairstyles for my bridal party, my mother and myself (the bride). There were eight of us getting our hair done the morning of the wedding and she was able to get us all done in a timely manner. When I went for a trial, I showed her a hairstyle I had seen on Pinterest that I liked. Not only did she replicate it, but it actually looked much better than the photo. Everyone's hair held up throughout the night. I would highly recommend her to anyone that I know.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Marisa · Married on 09/13/2014

I used La Sorella bridal for hair/makeup. They were wonderful! Mandy, Stephanie, & Dawn showed up right on time & had all of my girls (and moms) looking beautiful. Each girl's hair and makeup were exactly how they wanted & matched the theme of my wedding perfectly.

My hair & makeup was amazing. I loved my hair with the extensions I bought from Mandy & my makeup was perfect. One of my favorite aspects of La Sorella is that Mandy brought an assistant to set everyone's hair before she styled. This way the curls would stay throughout the night.

I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for SPECIFICALLY bridal hair & makeup.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Mandy is the best! She was super fun to work with, very talented, and organized (which made things easy on me). I have heavy hair and it did not hold the style we did at the first trial well, so I went back for a second trial where we changed it up slightly and Mandy was extremely patient and willing to keep trying different styles until I was completely happy. On the day of my wedding she styled hair for 7 girls without any problem (and was super calm even when we blew a fuse at my venue), and she handled the wide variety of hair types and requests that my bridesmaids and moms had! Our hair stayed up perfectly throughout the night, didn't frizz up one bit outside, and looked great in the pictures. I couldn't have asked for more from a hairstylist and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/23/2014

I had a great experience with Mandy and I could not be happier with my hair on my wedding day! I should also mention that I am extremely picky with getting my hair professional y done. I have baby fine hair, and it usually does not hold a curl. I have gotten my hair done for other occasions where I didn’t even make it out of the salon without my hair going completely flat and straight. This was NOT the case with Mandy! I purchased real human hair extensions through Mandy, and they matched my hair color perfectly and blended in so well, you could not even tell they were extensions. I also went for a few hair trials with Mandy because I was unsure of exactly how I wanted my hair done, and she also worked with me to accommodate my needs for scheduling. Mandy was so patient with me (let me re-iterate that I am really picky) and she really went above and beyond to make sure that I really liked my hair. The day of the wedding, she arrived on time, even on the early-side, which was a huge stress relief. She worked so efficiently, that all 5 of my bridesmaids were done so quickly, and their hair styles all came out so pretty! She also did my hair so quickly too, which was a nice relief, and it came out absolutely PERFECT! I had a ton of volume in my baby-fine hair, just the look I was going for. My curls looked so elegant too! My hair stayed perfectly the whole night! I could not believe how perfect it was at the end of the night that I didn’t even want to take it out!...Although I should mention, I did spray some extra hair spray in it once at the very beginning of the day (who wouldn’t with baby fine hair?!) I just could not believe how nice my hair still looked at the end of the night. I still had the volume that I never have! I received so many compliments from friends and family after seeing my hair so voluminous and elegant! So Brides to be: make sure you choose Mandy, she is skilled and dependable…just what you need for your wedding day!

Sent on 09/06/2014

I booked my makeup through La Sorella Bridal and my makeup artist was Dawn. I had such a great experience with Dawn, she is so sweet to work with and really listens to what you want. I have only gotten my makeup done once professionally before, through a different venue, and I didn’t love it, as I usually like to do my own makeup. So getting my makeup done for my wedding day was a bit of a scary experience for me…but Dawn made it such a pleasant one! I went for 2 trials with her to try out some different colors, and Dawn and Mandy were very accommodating for scheduling the trials. Each time Dawn was so nice and really worked with me. On the day of the wedding I was a bit of a nervous wreck and Dawn worked with me, practically showing me each stroke of makeup she put on, just to make sure I liked it! That worked well for me to be able to see each step of the way, since I am used to doing my own makeup and being able to see how it is coming out! Dawn worked very patiently with me and worked slow, as not to make any drastic changes to my makeup without me seeing the progress. I like my makeup with lots of pigment and she was able to create the look I was going for! I also got the fake eyelashes and they looked completely natural, and long and beautiful! I absolutely LOVED how my makeup came out! I truly felt so beautiful on my wedding day, thanks to Dawn’s work!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Anna · Married on 08/16/2014

Mandy was a complete pleasure to work with! She did my seven bridesmaids and myself and her work was flawless! All the girls looked amazing and my hair stayed the same all night! I would recommend her to every bride whose looking for perfect hair for their special day! Amazing work Mandy!!!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Gaetana · Married on 07/20/2014

I just had my makeup and hair trial done for my wedding coming up in March of 2015. Mandy did my hair and makeup was done by Tania. I absolutely love their work. I am super excited and cannot wait until my wedding day.

Sent on 07/20/2014

DJ · Married on 07/05/2014

La Sorella Bridal was one of the best choices I made for my wedding! I am VERY particular about my hair and makeup, and I could not have been happier with how everything turned out.

Mandy is so, so, SO talented; I was not nervous for 1 second about how my hair would look on my wedding day. When I went for my trial, she understood the "look" I was going for, and when I saw how beautifully my hair came out, I knew that I needed to book her immediately! Dawn was amazing, too! I was very specific about how I wanted my makeup, and Dawn was very patient with me, ultimately going step-by-step to make sure I liked every detail.

Besides being (very!) talented, Mandy and Dawn were amazing on the day of my wedding! They were punctual and professional, and they fit right in with my girlfriends and me! It was such a fun atmosphere. I received endless compliments on my hair and makeup and I recommend La Sorella Bridal to everyone, without hesitation!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Rose · Married on 06/21/2014

Mandy was a pleasure to work with. Very professional, very accommodating. She knew exactly how to execute the hairstyles that my bridesmaids and myself had decided on. She knows how to work hair into beautifully coiffed works of art. =) I wanted to have my hair down with curls for our beach wedding. My hair came out amazing and stayed that way the entire day even until the next morning (and without making my hair a stiff, crunchy mess)! My bridesmaids all loved their hair and they all looked amazing. She was always quick to reply no matter what. Would highly recommend and would definitely like to hire her again for future occasions, I have never been able to tame my hair and make it look as beautiful as Mandy did. Thanks again!!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Mandy did a great job on my hair as well as my bridesmaids. She was patient with any problems and fixes the girls wanted to have made, but for the most part she created fabulous different styles that met the updo or hair down choices of each girl. While all of the girls looked great, I think her real talent is shown in up dos. She did a fabulous job that made each girl look beautiful and classy. My hair stayed in all night long, and even with a little fixing the next day held up for a very early brunch. During a trial session I worked with her to pick the best style for my wedding day. I made a few comments which she saw to. She was prompt and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her services for everyone on their wedding day! Thanks so much!!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2014

Kristen and Dawn provided the hair and make up for myself, my mother and my bridesmaids. They did a superb job. Last minute I even had to add a girl for Dawn to do and she was able to do it. I looked awesome for my day as did my mother and girls. They were smooth, on time and patient even with chaos that goes on the day of a wedding. Thank you again ladies!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Lucia · Married on 05/17/2014

Thank you Kristen for doing such beautiful hair for myself and all the bridesmaid. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Khanh · Married on 04/05/2014

If you're looking to book someone to do your hair and makeup for your big day, pick La Sorella Bridal!! Mandy and her team are a pleasure to work with!! From the moment we started emailing, she was warm, flexible, and super quick with replying and responding to any questions I had. Also, her prices were the best I had seen for the area for airbrush makeup and hair! I booked rather late (5 weeks before my wedding!) and she was super accommodating to fit me in for a trial. Throughout the whole process, there were times when I had to tweak the contract and Mandy was so accommodating and lovely. My contract was already adjusted and my check in the mail before I could blink! There was never any awkward questions, whatever I wanted was what she tried her best to do. Tanja did my makeup (airbrush) and it came out amazing! She is the sweetest person and made me feel so comfortable. Kristen did our hair and wow is she talented! We showed her pictures of what we wanted and not only did she recreate it beautifully, she did it so quickly!! I have never seen myself or my bridesmaids look so beautiful!! All in all, I had a WONDERFUL experience with Mandy and her team. You will not be disappointed!!! Thank you La Sorella Bridal!!!!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Mandy was amazing! She did my hair for my wedding, coincidentally on her wedding anniversery :), and she made me look absolutely stunning. I struggled a lot to find the perfect hair stylist, but when I found Mandy, I knew I finally found the right girl! From the very start of my trial, she seemed to know exactly what I wanted. I arrived with a series of 10-15 photos of very different styles to point out things I like and thinks I didn't like...from those photos she was able to figure out exactly the way I wanted my curls to look, where I wanted my veil placed, etc. She created the perfect hybrid of all my favorites! I didn't need her to change a single thing! One thing I recommend, if you plan on using hair extensions, purchase them before your trial, or set it up that you purchase through her prior to your trial. She has samples that she can use for the trial, but obviously, you can't wear them home. So I left my trial with only photos, which was fine for me, but if you want to show off your pretty hair and get extra opinions, you should have those extensions handy first. You really can't go wrong with Mandy...she's super sweet and very talented...and your hair will hold up for the whole day! My hair doesn't usually hold a great curl and still looked great 12 hours later! Thanks, Mandy :) and sorry for the overdue review!

Sent on 04/19/2014

Melissa · Married on 12/27/2013

Mandy is the most professional hair stylist around. I went to many trials and Mandy was the only one who could execute my vision. The trial was beyond perfect and somehow the wedding day hair style came out even more perfect. She was there on time the morning of the wedding and ready to get to work. She finished everyone so efficiently and even had time for touchups! My bridal party was beyond thrilled with their hair and everyone couldn't stop talking about how beautiful everyone looked. And Mandy is so sweet and helpful. She was so great to work with and I would recommend her to everyone out there!

Sent on 12/30/2013
  • F

Diane · Married on 11/01/2013

Mandy deserves more than five stars when it comes to feedback on her talent! She was so easy to work and I knew at my first trial she was someone I had to have for my wedding - I will never regret that decision! On the morning of my wedding she arrived early and was ready to go which is always a relief when you have a ton to worry about that day. During the morning a storm came through and we lost power in the house. Of course that would send any bride in a panic (which it did) but Mandy stayed so calm. She continued working without her curling irons or even light for awhile before the power came back on. She still managed to finish me and all my girls early and everyone looked stunning! I cannot thank her enough!!!

Sent on 11/17/2013