la salon Bianca Reviews

la salon Bianca 7
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/12/2019

Bridal party pampering!

Parker and Melanie were an awesome hair and makeup team! They traveled to us and pampered the bridal party, plus the mother of the groom, before the wedding. They were friendly and masters of their crafts! Everyone looked gorgeous and we felt like movie stars getting ready :) I would definitely go with La Salon Bianca and hire the dynamic duo again!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Team!

I am so happy I chose my bridal party to get our hair and makeup done at La Salon Bianca! Marissa did my hair and it honestly turned out even better than I could have ever imagined - she did an amazing job! My hair usually does not hold a curl but my hair held up all night long! All of the girl's hair and makeup looked amazing, we received so many compliments from our guests! All of the stylists were so easy to work with and helped the morning run smoothly. I had 6 bridesmaids, my mother, and a flower girl - we all were finished with hair and makeup in only a few hours! Thank you La Salon Bianca for your incredible talent, for hosting us, and for helping make our wedding day PERFECT and beautiful!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    la salon Bianca 14
    la salon Bianca 15
    la salon Bianca 16

Traci · Married on 07/20/2018

Mackenzie and the other stylists at La Salon Bianca made my girls and I look absolutely stunning on my wedding day! From the time I first started going to the salon in March, Mackenzie did an amazing job lightening my hair to the desired shade of blonde I was looking for on my wedding day. During the hair and makeup trial, she listened to what style I was looking for and made my Pinterest dreams become a reality! My bridesmaids were also very impressed with their updos and we were all ready to go 15 minutes ahead of schedule which was an added bonus too. I would highly recommend La Salon Bianca to any bride looking for high quality service and beautiful updos and makeup!

Sent on 08/05/2018
    la salon Bianca 17
    la salon Bianca 18

la salon Bianca's reply:

Thank you Traci for the kind words! We were so happy that we got to be a little part of your special day!

Anna · Married on 06/29/2018

Mackenzie was awesome! She was accommodating, professional and fun! Everyone looked beautiful! I had a large bridal party and she even took the time to go back to the first few girls for touch ups. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2018
    la salon Bianca 19
    la salon Bianca 20
    la salon Bianca 21
    la salon Bianca 22

la salon Bianca's reply:

Thank you Anna! I had so much fun with your bridal party! Cheers to Happily Ever After!

Nicholas · Married on 10/21/2017

AMAZING!!!!! The bridal specialists at la salon Bianca went above and beyond my expectations and nailed the looks for me and my girls! They have men's hair specialists as well so your grooms can get the 5 star experiance also! The updos and makeup were exceptional and lasted all night and even into the next day! The salon was the cleanest and it is BEAUTIFUL! I highly recommend this salon to anyone looking to have literally the best hair of there life for there big day!! They also offer nail and skincare services as well! You won't be disappointed! Thank you so much la salon Bianca!!!

Sent on 12/05/2017