La Penna's Envisioned Video Reviews

147 Reviews for La Penna's Envisioned Video

1 User photo

La Penna's Envisioned Video 1

Ashley · Married on 04/29/2011

Len did an amazing job for my wedding at Hotel duPont in Delaware. He was extremely personable and took the time to talk with me about what I wanted and get to know me. I was pleased to not work with a large company that you are just another wedding, Len is your main contact from beginning to end of the wedding process. He was extremely easy to work with during the big day, I didnt even know he was there. He kept in contact with me after the wedding to let me know the progress of the DVD and when it would be complete. When I watched it, I actually cried for the first time because I was able to really enjoy my wedding from a new perspective, it was very emotional and I feel Len captured the entire event. I was so happy that he put a microphone on my husband during the ceremony so our vows came out so clear. I just can't say enough, I thank you again Len for being such a pleasure to work with and for capturing the best day of my life!!

Sent on 08/23/2011

Sheri · Married on 04/23/2011

Len La Penna is an honest, creative, and quite talented videographer. Len captured my April 2011 wedding with GREAT results. He was efficient and HONEST. When dealing with wedding vendors, it can often be frustrating. However, Len was a pleasure to work with and provided the highest quality of service. My sister will be getting married in a year and we will be using LaPenna's Envisioned Video!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Katherine · Married on 02/26/2011

Len is amazing at what he does...he captured moments from our wedding day that I would've never seen or experienced!
    The quality & creativity of the video is so professional and we know it will be a wonderful, timeless keepsake we'll have for the rest of our lives!

Thank you Len!

Sent on 05/25/2011

M · Married on 11/13/2010

Len at Envisioned Video did an amazing job with our wedding video. So much happened that day that my husband and I missed- it was so great to go back and see it all. We were originally on the fence about whether we wanted to do a video or not and we are so glad that we did. We highly recommend his services- a great value and amazing product!

Sent on 03/17/2011

Leticia · Married on 11/06/2010

I usually do not write reviews but I recently viewed my wedding video and felt compelled to do so. Len was the consummate professional and my video is simply amazing. He captured all of our important moments and we relive our wedding every time we watch the video. Book him now. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/11/2014

Barry · Married on 10/23/2010

Damon, Len's associate at Envisioned Video was wonderful. He was invisible during the ceremony and took great video throughout our entire affair.

Sent on 02/19/2011

La Penna's Envisioned Video's reply:

After years of searching for just the right person, we are blessed to have Damon also now working under our banner . He has the right tools to represent Envisioned Video well: talent, experience, sensitivity, personality, and the desire to do his best work every time out. - Len

Megan · Married on 10/09/2010

My husband and I were married in October. We weren't exactly sure what to expect when we watched our video. However, it is NOTHING short of amazing. Len did an incredible job capturing every single special moment from the girls getting ready to the guys waiting patiently at the church. I couldn't wait to see it because as a bride there are so many parts that you aren't able to see! We absolutely fell in love with the whole thing! This video was worth every single penny! Two thumbs up from each of us! Thank you so much, Len!

Sent on 02/09/2011

Ron · Married on 09/25/2010

Len was incredible and also made some great recommendations for our photographer.
    Great service, Great Video at a Great Price

Terrific Investement!

Sent on 01/28/2011
  • F

K · Married on 09/18/2010

Once I met with Len for the first time, I knew he would come through with the perfect wedding video. He was very easy to work with and very accomodating! He made sure we were completely satisfied with the final product. So many special moments were captured in our video that would have otherwise been forgotten or missed, and we will enjoy watching it over and over again! We couldn't have picked a better videographer for our special day.

Sent on 05/16/2011

Christina · Married on 07/17/2010

Len LaPenna provided the videography services on the day of our wedding. Our wedding DVD is "one of a kind" it incorporates all of the special (and hilarious) moments of our wedding today. We will continue to watch the DVD for many, many years to come!

I didn't book Len until the very last minute before the wedding because I wasn't sure if we had enough money for this added experience but we made it work and IT WAS ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT.

Sent on 12/13/2010

Beth · Married on 07/10/2010

There aren't enough great things to say about La Penna's Envisioned Video! My husband and I were married July 10, 2010 and had contracted Len for our videography services. We were already contracted with a photographer that had a package deal with video as well, but I told my husband that this man I spoke to on the phone (Len) was undoubtedly the one to shoot our wedding. Len was fantastic! I honestly did not even know he was there documenting our special day; he sort of just blended in with everyone else! He caught all of the special moments that my photographer couldn't get and is also very detail oriented taking stills of our server set and toasting flutes which we didn't have photos of at all! His finished product is superior to any wedding video I've seen. We watched our video over and over again the very same day we got it and plan to have friends come over to enjoy the day all over again. Len La Penna's Envisioned Video truly is one of the highlights of our wedding planning. Any bride that works with Len will feel they are in great hands from the instant he greets you on the phone!

Sent on 11/15/2010

Tracy · Married on 07/04/2010

Simply put, LEN ROCKS! He was tons of fun to work with, and really incorporated our personalities in our video! Not a single moment of working with Len was stressful. He answered every question we had along the way, and we couldn't be happier with all of the moments he captured on our wedding day. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/15/2010

Suzanne · Married on 06/25/2010

Len was an amazing videographer to work with. He was not only extremely professional, but was also very personable. He was very thorough and really got to know who my husband and I are before working with us. This definitely showed through in his work. He created a wonderful "growing up" video for us to show at our rehearsal dinner and during our cocktail hour. He captured all of the beautiful moments of our ceremony, as well as all of the fun at our reception and created a video full of memories that we will always treasure.

Sent on 10/08/2010

Nicole · Married on 06/19/2010

We absolutely love our wedding video! We can not thank you enough Lenny. Your work is truly amazing. I have seen a lot of wedding videos and I can honestly say your work is the best I've seen by far. You captured every great moment, which we totally enjoyed watching since we didn't get to see everything that was going on. Thank you again we truly appreciate your amazing work!!!

Nicole and Chris Cahall

Sent on 10/01/2010

Hilary · Married on 06/05/2010

Hi Len!

We're sorry it has taken us so long to send you this email regarding our wedding video! Let us begin by saying, we absolutely LOVE it! We could not have dreamed of a better video to capture our special day. Thank you SO much! You are very talented at what you do and having you be a part of our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. We have shared our video with family and friends, and everyone is continually amazed at the footage. The night was such a blur, so we feel very lucky to have the video to relive the event. We laughed, (Hilary, the bridesmaids, and the mom's cried), and we laughed some more! You did an outstanding job. We will recommend your services to everyone and anyone who might need them. You are the man!

Love,
    Ben and Hil

Sent on 10/20/2010

A · Married on 05/29/2010

Len is a delightful person to work with! He is everything that you want in a videographer: very professional, reasonably priced and creative. When viewing our video, we smiled and laughed at all of the little surprises and special moments that we missed during our wedding day. We are thrilled to have such a beautiful family treasure to share with our children and grandchildren. Thank you! You're the best! Love, The Fosters

Sent on 10/17/2010

Theresa · Married on 05/22/2010

We LOVED the video. We have already watched it with different family and friends 3 times. Every time we see something we missed. The experience was so much more when we had expected to get from our wedding video.
    Deciding on a videographer was a last minute decision and it turned out to be one of the most treasured memories from our Wedding.
    I would recommend La Penna's Envisioned Video to anyone having a special event. Len was like part of the family for the day.

Sent on 08/19/2010

Cathy · Married on 10/17/2009

WOW!! is all we could say after my husband and I were done viewing our wedding video! From the first email Len and I exchanged I immediately liked him. I could tell how much he valued his work and how important it was to give his customers exactly what they wanted, a video to remember their wedding day. Well Len did that and much more! The time and energy he took into putting our wedding video together just shows what a talented person he is. The songs he added, the scenes he put together to go with the songs, everything was just breathtaking! We could not have been more pleased. To top it off, he also sent us beautiful letter stating certain areas of the video he would have liked to be better, due to lighting, positing of the priest at our ceremony, etc. We could not find one thing we would change about our video, it was everything we hoped for and more. Also, the way he turned video footage into photos, the way he used black and white and certain parts looked like old time movies and the parts he chose were just perfect for an old time movie theme. I really could go on and on about Len, he was a pleasure to work with, and neither my husband nor myself met him before our wedding, we went off of a recommendation who could not say enough good things about him and after speaking with him, I knew there was no need to meet him. Also for those of you still trying to consider if you want a video or not, Please DO IT!! Get the video, it will be your one regret of your wedding. We just got our video and have watched it several times already! AMAZING WORK LEN!!! Thank you so much for all your time and energy you put into making our wedding video so very special!
    Cathy and Joe Pacetti

Sent on 02/17/2010

La Penna's Envisioned Video's reply:

We are so grateful to our wonderful clients for taking time to leave these reviews. Toward the end of this one we are sure that Cathy meant to say, " Please DO IT!! Get the video, it will be your one regret of your wedding IF YOU DO NOT." Listen to Cathy. She knows her stuff!

Laurie · Married on 10/10/2009

Our wedding video is absolutely amazing! Watching it on our big screen in HD makes us feel like we're there again! Awesome!! The quality of the video is amazing and the moments that Len and his team captured are truly special. When you watch the video, it feels like a story is unfolding right before your eyes. Having the video in High Definition was definitely worth it because the quality is just outstanding. It is so great to have those special moments available to watch any time we want. Len is an amazing videographer and my husband and I HIGHLY recommend him!!!!

Sent on 02/26/2010

Chrissy · Married on 10/02/2009

We used La Penna's Envisioned Video as the videographer for our wedding. From the first phone call placed to Len to the last call after receiving the final product, Len could not have been more accommodating! He always wanted to make sure he was meeting our expectations for the video. He is so easy to work with & is extremely professional. Throughout the entire day, we never felt as though he was in our way. Len definitely knows the business & knows how to capture your day in unique ways! We would highly recommend La Penna's for your special day!
    Chrissy & Craig Falcone

Sent on 01/18/2010

Lyndsey · Married on 09/19/2009

WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE OUR WEDDING VIDEO!

Everytime we watch it, we laugh, we cry and we can't stop smiling throughout. It is absoltuely perfect and the video captured every single moment and emotion of our big day. It is soo awesome to watch it and relive our wedding day.

We just can't get enough of our video! Everytime we watch we pick up on something new. La Penna truly captured all the details - from the bride/bridesmaid getting ready to all of our guests on the dance floor to the beautiful centerpieces, etc.

We especially love the montage at the end of the video that wraps up the entire day that is set to our wedding song. How neat! We could honestly watch it over and over again and never get sick of it.

Again, our wedding video was absolutely fabulous, incredible, amazing! La Penna couldn't have made it any better! I will most definitely recommend La Penna to my friends when they get engaged and start planning their weddings. There is no better wedding videographer around! La Penna captures it all and is soo great to work with. Book La Penna as your videographer ASAP!!! You will be thrilled with the outcome!!

Sent on 02/27/2010

dana · Married on 09/06/2009

Len is the best! He is great to work with! Everyone should use him!

Sent on 11/30/2009

Kyle · Married on 07/11/2009

We couldn't have been happier and highly recommend Envisioned Video!

Sent on 10/25/2009

ava · Married on 07/03/2009

I hired (Len Lapenna), La Penna's Envisioned Video for my son's wedding. When talking to him on the phone, I wasn't surprised by the outstanding results of the video

He captured every second of the wedding. His use of lighting and backdrops was excellent. His finally product was organized in a truly professional, almost hollywood style production.

There are many videographer out there, but it's your wedding memories, hire Len lapenna

Sent on 09/20/2009

Stephanie · Married on 06/27/2009

The whole family watched the video together last night. We absolutely LOVED it!!!! He did a FANTASTIC job! We can�t thank him enough!!!! We laughed hysterically at parts, we cried at parts, and every minute of it was incredibly entertaining!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2009