143 Reviews for La Penna's Envisioned Video

Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
DVD (1)

Len was an excellent videographer and a valuable resource during our wedding day. His experience alone was so helpful, as he clearly knows what to do and when. He made sure to capture all of the big moments and the small ones too, to make our final product really fun to watch.

Profile Picture Conrad, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Len was a great videographer! He really works with his clients to ensure that their video includes what they want. He offers various suggestions as how to maximize your ending product. He is very friendly and non-invasive even during intimate wedding moments. We love our video!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Len LaPenna listened to me, we discussed the terms for a video of my Son’s wedding and he made the entire process easy. He was flexible with our required wedding arrangements and the end product is excellent.

Profile Picture Josie, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Len was our videographer for our September 2017 wedding. His prices were great and we are SO glad we splurged and got a video of our wedding! It is a seriously special keepsake that we will cherish. Len was extremely professional and easy to work with. He was in communication with us throughout the planning process, was prompt on the wedding day, and even scouted our location before the wedding because he hadn’t been there before. He even brought a second videographer free of charge! We received our DVDs about a month after the wedding.

The only thing I would do differently is give him extra music selections for the video - I only gave him two songs that I definitely wanted on the video, and the other music he chose was not music I would have picked. It wasn’t bad or inappropriate, just not our style. I will also say that Len’s prices were on the lower end for a videographer (which is what I was looking for, we felt like a videographer was a bit of a splurge) and from watching the video you can tell this is a one-man, home-based business. It doesn’t look like a Hollywood movie :) but it’s a wedding video! He got all the important moments - the ceremony, the speeches and dances, and lots of footage of us getting ready, the cocktail hour, and reception. You can really tell a lot of work went into editing the video. Overall he was a great vendor to work with and we would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Envisioned Video captured our wedding perfectly! We went with Len and his team after he filmed for my sister's wedding and my best friend's wedding. Len's editing was wonderful and included all of our favorite moments plus many more that we had missed! There could not have been a more perfect way to capture this once in a lifetime day (and for a very reasonable price!)! I can't wait to watch this video for years to come on BluRay and DVD :) You will not regret a cent that you pay and you won't have a worry in the world. Envisioned Video is THE BEST!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Len is a true pleasure to work with. Not only does he provide quality work, but he truly cares about you as a client. Len takes the time to discuss with you ahead of time what it is you want to capture on your wedding day and he delivers on that. We will cherish the memories we have on that video forever and can not recommend Len enough!

Profile Picture Liz, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Len was an absolute pleasure to work with. my husband and I could not be more happy with how our wedding video turned out. Len captured every single detail of our special day. There were so many things I missed, especially at the reception and if it wasn't for Len, I would have never known about them. I highly recommend Len to anyone who is looking for high quality service (and video) at a very affordable price. Thank you Len for allowing me to relive one of the best days of my life. I will cherish this video forever!

Profile Picture Kirstan, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Len did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day. He was very flexible in going to two locations, one to do our first look pictures and the other at our venue. At first I did not feel I needed to capture our first look on video and Len actually explained to me that it would be so great to have that on video. He was so right! I am so happy with our video and loved how everything transitioned so smoothly. Len and the second videographer caught all the important moments of our day. It is such a busy day and I am forever thankful that I have our special day on video. Len was also able to have our quartet mic'd during the ceremony and on our video it sounds great! We are very pleased how the video came out and would recommend Len to anyone looking for a great and experienced videographer.

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can not even describe how happy I am that we got Len to record our wedding ceremony. When we watched the video, my husband and I thought it is a romatic hollywood movie. You get a high professional video with all the important details captured, he really knows how to do his work and even more... he makes art out of it. The video is very special and I would advise everyone looking for a good cameraman to book La Penna's Envisioned Video. And in light of the fact that people tend to get nervous and picky about who to chose for important events... it is good to know that you are around :)

Victoria

Profile Picture Fitore, 8/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Len did a great job with our wedding video. He honored all our requests and was able to capture special moments of the day that we didn't even know about. We loved how he blended songs with our video and included voice overs. We were very happy with our wedding video and can't wait to watch it again and again through our lifetime. Thanks so much Len for capturing our special day with your talents!

Profile Picture User7068395, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Len was wonderful. He was very attentive and creative. No detail was missed. We were totally pleased with the finished product and the surprises added. Envisioned Video gave us more than we had envisioned for our special day.

Profile Picture Sharon, 7/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We got our video and watched it as soon as it came in. After viewing it I took it to my dad's house for him and my sister to view. And we all LOVED it!! My father knows all about video and sound so he helped advice us when looking for a videographer. My husband decided last minute to take his mic off before coming down the aisle and for a unprofessional videographer it would have meant not being able to hear our own vows being read and more. Len was quick to fix the problem, without anyone even noticing and it was a success. My dad even commented on how good of a job was done with what there was to work with on ceremony audio and getting the AC background noise down. We were able to hear everything. We did more a buffet style so it was harder to get all the tables but he made sure everyone was captured. And we found the little "extra" footage funny and great!
My husband thought at first that video wasn't worth it but the day went by so fast and there were so many things I missed or forgot about. It made us all tear up getting to truly relive the day. Our daughter has asked to watch it already multiple times and it will be a wonderful family keepsake to relive on our anniversaries. Somethings pictures just can't "and didn't" capture. We are definitely glad we have the video. Envisioned Video went above and beyond making sure to get all the necessary footage and special little moments from family that really made it so special. If you are on the fence, my advice...BOOK WITH ENVISIONED VIDEO, its the best money spent!

Thank you again so much!!

Jennifer

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I found Len on wedding wire when I was planning my wedding to be October 2015, unfortunately I had to push back the wedding due to the surprise of my second child! Len was great, he stayed in constant contact with me so I never felt like I was forgot about and then when everything was getting closer like the birth of my son and finalizing wedding stuff and Mommy brain was in full gear he never get annoyed or overwhelmed if I asked the same questions twice. The video he made for me took me an a whirlwind of emotions. I laughed, I cried, I said "oh god!". He even got my Dad to say stuff which is very rare for my father let alone get his picture or video of him taken. Working with Len was a wonderful experience I would do a million times over and I wouldn't change it for the world. I now have so many precious memories to hold on to for years to come. Thank you Len, for everything!

Profile Picture JuliAnna, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Len from Envisioned Video was such a delight to work with, you can really tell he loves what he does. When we first met Len he showed us some videos of weddings he had done at our venue and they all were great. He was there on time, made sure to capture everything we wanted, and stayed till the very end. Len was also the videographer for a few friends weddings and their videos were amazing. We can't wait to see what he has made for us!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Lenny was our videographer for our wedding on 9-12-15. When it came time to choose someone, Lenny was a no brainer as he also captured my brothers wedding 5 years ago as well as some friends. Lenny is very professional and friendly! When it comes time to wondering if you need a videograpgher some may say it's not needed. I personally would regret not having one as Lenny captured so many memories of the day and even ones we had missed. Some may not like being in the "spotlight" but honestly I didn't even know he was there unless he was asking us to do something fun! We absolutely love how our video turned out that we watch it over and over! It made both of our parents cry with tears of joy when they relived the moments on the video. When asked who we would recommend as a videograpgher we will also say Lenny! Thanks again for capturing sweet memories of our special day, Lenny!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Envisioned video was perfect for our wedding! We decided 3 weeks before our wedding to add a video and we couldn't be me thrilled that we hired Len, he is affordable, professional and accommodating and met all of our wishes in capturing the memories of our day. He captured things we would have never known about, you don't realize how many things happen that you don't see because there is so much going on and looking at our video you would think there were 4 videographers there, it's amazing! Even though we booked last minute, he still took hours of his time getting to know us so that he could make this as perfect as possible and it was that and more. I would definitely recommend Len and envisioned video to anyone having any celebration especially weddings!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you are looking for someone to make your special day even more magical with capturing all the special moments of your day and who also has a heart of gold filled with so much professionalism, then Len is your guy! I was just blown away by the mini clip teaser that Len allows everyone to view after the wedding, but besides the video Len was such a breathe of fresh air. Planning a wedding alone can be so stressful but when you have wonderful vendors such as Len they can make your whole day feel like a breeze. Len was fun, accommodating, professional, and such a blessing! He's so personal and even with him working with other weddings he made me feel like I was his only client with his accommodations and rapid responses back to me! Just after one conversation with Len I knew he was my guy because he understood exactly what I wanted and what I was looking for! I would strongly recommend Len because he will fulfill all expectations and I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!! Wedding or any event, if you're looking for an awesome videographer Len is the answer!!!
9/25/15: We received our video and I must say WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH to describe how spectacular the video is! Len literally captured every moment and more! We didn't even need our photographer because Len was literally everywhere!! We were able to relive our day all over again through the video, we laughed, we cried, and even smiled as we watched how Len captured and told our story all over again! Len we will never forget you as will always be apart of our Love journey and Story! We can look at this video forever and relive the day all over again which is truly amazing! Hands down you are the best! You are such a blessing and I am so happy we found you! We love you Len!!!! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Thank you Len LaPenna for capturing our daughter Andrea and now husband Vincent Altomare's wedding day. You are truly a very talented man and love what you do. Your attention to the smallest details were awesome. For over two hours we laughed, cried, sang and clapped along with the music. It was a joy for all who watched along with us to relive that special day. Memories that we now have forever. God bless you and the wonderful work you do. Thank you.

Profile Picture veronica, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I don't throw the word phenomenal around very often, to me that is a very special word. Needlessto say Len did a " phenomenal " job on my son's wedding video. It was amazing to relive that special day. It's funny how you miss so many little moments throughout the day, but low and behold their was Len capturing all the special moments that would have been lost forever !! My son and his wife were married on June 20th 2015. A group of us just watched the video this past weekend Aug 22nd and collectively we were blown away by the professionalism and creativity that Len displayed in this video. We were laughing are a-- off at some of scenes that Len caught, it was absolutely hysterical !! After the video was finished I noticed one of the guest crying. I said what's wrong ? Did you see something that offended you ! She said no in fact it's quite the contrary I saw nothing but beauty ! and I'm crying now because I didn't have my sons wedding video taped ! I thought it would have been a waste of money. I can't believe we spent so much money on "crap," flowers that die, fancy halls, fancy clothes, fancy food, all that "crap" is gone forever the next day !! She said after watching the video she will try to convince anyone she ever knows who's getting married to have it filmed. Len if I had 10 thumbs theyed all be up ?????????? super job !!!! So This is my endorsement to use Len LaPenna's envisioned video ! That man Rocks !!

Profile Picture Mark, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our wedding day video and working with Len greatly exceeded our expectations. His work the day of our wedding was exceptional, but the video was so creative and well done, that I highly recommend his services to all. We will cherish this reminder of our special day forever!

Profile Picture User5275616, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Envisioned Video was wonderful!!! I was on the fence about a videographer. I wasn't sure if there was room in my budget or if we even needed one. Last minute and on a whim, I contacted Envisioned Video (Len LaPenna) and was surprised by his prompt response and vision. He fit perfectly into the small budget that we had saved for "extras" and I'm so thankful that we did. The video didn't end up being an extra but something that I don't think our day would have been complete without! The wedding was a blur for us and we and we have enjoyed the video multiple times with our family and friends. He caught moments that we would have never known existed and really focused on our closest family for the "spot light moments". I would tell any bride that is on the fence about needing a video to absolutely do it!! I'm so glad that we did and can't imagine a better result! Thanks Len!

Profile Picture User4298200, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My friend just got engaged and she asked if it was worth getting a video for her wedding. My immediate answer was YES AS LONG AS YOU PICK LA PENNA'S ENVISIONED VIDEO!!!! Len was so amazing and professional from the first day we spoke about my date up until the kind letter I received upon arrival with my videos. He honestly did a spectacular job truly making this a home video we will cherish for years and show our children someday. The day goes by so fast and Len captured moments I forgot happened. He went beyond my expectations especially for the very reasonable price I paid. For example, my husband and I went to high school together and personally say "I love you to the moon and back" and Len incorporated all that into our video in special effects!!! The quality and sound of the video was great from start to finish. My photographer even mentioned to me he enjoyed working with Len which is important since they work all day together. He went to all our tables and interviewed our bridal party and family. It was so nice to have our grandparents be recorded on video for cherished memories. I loved hearing my husbands thoughts on video before we met at the church. I honestly felt like Len was another guest at our wedding and not just a vendor. My family and I laughed and cried through the movie. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH LEN FOR YOUR WONDERFUL TALENT!!! Pick La Penna's Envisioned video for your event - you will not be disappointed!!!! - Gina Cunningham

Profile Picture Gina, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Len was easy and fun to work with. Through the whole planning process he was easy to communicate with and really wanted to get to know you as a couple. He works wonders as a single person but with many cameras set up all over to capture so many views you would have thought there were 3 of him! We enjoyed spending our day with Len and are so happy we found him!!

Profile Picture Haley, 8/30/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Len was the kindest and most personal vendor we had for our wedding. From start to finish he took the time to go over each detail, and through these correspondences his passion, care, and expertise for his work became obvious. He truly values each client he works with, knowing the trust they put in him to capture the most important day of his or her life.

We were very pleased to select him as our videographer. Our wedding was in August. All our vendors worked quite well together--everyone communicated to make sure the big events were captured while not getting in anyone's way. Len (like our photographers) showed his dedication in staying from the very beginning to the very end--noon to 10:15 p.m. or so, bride/groom prep to final dance and goodbyes.

A few days after that big day, Len sent us a sweet preview video and surprise 'bonus'. In November we received the full video (with a personal letter), and it was amazing to see so many things we and our two photographers had missed from the day--all tastefully compiled together like a directed movie. During the video-making process, Len allowed us to pick our own music, and he also took the things we told him about us and incorporated them in the video. We felt like the video was truly customized for us; obviously it captured our specific wedding day, but the way he put all of these pieces together (the footage from our day plus the things about us) was much more than what we expected. It amazed us how much footage he captured and at how many different angles while being a one-man operation.

What's more, his price was very reasonable, and he even gave us a little discount.

Thank you, Len.

Profile Picture Jasna, 8/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Though we were very impressed with Envisioned Video’s demo our budget was low and we hired someone who offered us pricing that seemed better. Huge mistake! The day goes by so quickly that the video is what you will want most to have to relive that special day. We were fortunate that Len (Envisioned Video) agreed to fix a fiasco!

We went with a company that had limited experience. They showed us videos that looked decent. We hired two people from Company X for 6 hours and when they presented our video it was only 16 minutes long! After we played the video - we sat in shock! We were so disappointed. There was no footage from the reception, no speeches from the bridal party, no dancing. We got in contact with the owner of Company X and voiced our displeasure. We were embarrassed to show the video to anyone. After considerable effort we were able to get the raw footage.

We decided to reach out to Envisioned Video and see if anything could be done with the footage. Len could not believe it was the work of a "professional". The lighting was terrible, the shots were poorly framed, the footage was shaky, and the audio was poor.

Len decided he was up to the editing challenge of trying to create an decent video. He asked for our still photography to enhance the footage.

In a few weeks we picked up our video in a professionally packaged case. We were already impressed. Then we watched the video. Magic! Len created a beautiful video that had us both smiling from ear to ear. Somehow he enhanced the footage to make it usable and was able to present all the big moments from our day.

Len explained to us what a difficult process it was. Though Len turned our tears into smiles, we wish that we had hired him from the start. We know that he would have produced a much more memorable video for us. We are glad he agreed to re-edit our video.

Do not make our mistake. La Penna's Envisioned Video is the way to go.

Robert and Claribel