LA Magic Mirror Reviews

4 Reviews for LA Magic Mirror

• Jean

Jean Kelly · Married on 02/23/2019

Magic Mirror Rocks!

LA Magic Mirror made our event soooo much more FUN! From the first contact with LA Magic mirror our experience was professional yet personal! They made the booking process easy and convenient. Everything was perfect from the set up, throughout our event and to the finished product! Our guests loved the customized photos and we LOVE having all of the great memories preserved! We will definitely use L.A. Magic Mirror Again!!!

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Laura

Laura Singo · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Wedding Ever

Married my best friend this past October and used LA Magic Mirror for our reception. It was perfect. It had something fun and enjoyable for all of my guests. From our elderly grandparents to our young nieces and nephews. The company was super efficient and answered all our questions. They made our special night even more special. We plan to use the mirror for our daughters sweet 16.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Rebecca Glenn · Married on 10/13/2018

Best way to remember the magic!

I loved L.A. magic mirror. It really captured the moments and you can feel the vibe that carried throughout the night. I will have the pictures forever to remember and cherish our wedding!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Mary Hollis · Married on 08/12/2018

Excellent service!

We used this service for our anniversary reception. They arrived on time and had everything set up for our guests. The owner, Christa, personally made sure that everything was exactly what we asked for and our guests LOVED IT! I highly recommend the LA Magic Mirror for your next party or event.

Sent on 03/26/2019