La Luna Restaurant & Banquet Center Reviews

5 | Rochester, NY

5 Reviews for La Luna Restaurant & Banquet Center

Gina · Married on 05/09/2015

La Luna went above and beyond for my wedding and made sure everything was to my wishes. The owner even gave me his personal phone number so I could talk directly to him and made sure I had everything I needed.

La Luna is directly on the waterfalls in High Falls - we were able to have the reception outside overlooking them. The venue is located in the old Brown's Race market building. The area is covered with cobblestone streets and artifacts from when it used to be a productive flour mill. A little slice of history right smack dab in the middle of Rochester!

Sent on 06/04/2015

The venue is a hidden gem in high falls . Our guests kept complimenting us on the spot. The staff is helpful and the coordinator Noy was always willing to answer our questions and meet with us when needed. She helped make our day even more special, and always ensured us that everything would be perfect.

Sent on 11/05/2016

La Luna was the perfect place for our wedding reception. The flexibility of the staff and owner, Stergios, allowed for us to ensure that our guests had an amazing time and any little special flair we wanted to add was handled by their team with no problems. The only difficulty I had was with responsiveness before the week of the wedding. It was very difficult (especially being an out of town bride) to get a hold of the team before the week of the wedding, however while it made me a bit stressed, it did not in anyway throw off the quality of the day. The week of, Stergios and his team were 100% focused on us and got back within 5minutes no matter the time of day. The quality of the food, service, and space were unmatched and there is no other space like it in Rochester! Just know that you will need to be patient and that the week of your wedding it will all come together with no extra hidden fees and you will love love love working with Stergios and La Luna! I would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Rachel · Getting married on 08/17/2019

1.0

My future mother-in-law and I attempted to contact both the manager and event director at La Luna numerous times to discuss potentially holding my wedding reception at the restaurant next summer. Despite our emails, calls, and even an in person visit over the course of three weeks, neither of us ever got any response. Very disappointed in La Luna's lack of professionalism.

Sent on 08/06/2018
  • Kris968

Kris · Married on 10/21/2016

1.0

La Luna is a gorgeous and unique space. Unfortunately their coordinator… Noy Cohen, is horrible. My experiences with La Luna have been nothing short of horrific.

Sent on 10/24/2016