La Luna Banquet Hall Reviews

86 | Bensalem, PA

86 Reviews for La Luna Banquet Hall

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2016

I'm so happy to have found La Luna for my wedding venue. Everything was perfect from start to finish. The venue itself was gorgeous, and the prices were very reasonable and alot was included in the package. The food was outstanding, everyone who attended my wedding complimented on how great the food was. Karen and Mark were very helpful throughout the entire process. I highly recommend checking out La Luna if you are searching for a venue for any occasion. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/14/2016

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

The pleasure was all ours, and you were a gorgeous bride, Melissa! We appreciate you choosing La Luna, and best wishes for a long and happy life together!

Renee · Married on 06/17/2016

We had our wedding ceremony and reception here. We loved the venue, it was beautiful. The outside space for the ceremony was just what we were looking for! Mark was great in meeting all of our requests. His staff was fantastic in making sure everything went smoothly. We had many of our guests tell us this was one of the nicest venues they have been to for a wedding. Our ceremony was nicely decorated, just what we have always pictured for our wedding. The food was delicious and there were many options to choose from. The manor house next door was great for the groomsman to get ready in and they were very pleased with how helpful everyone was from la Luna, the groom was raving about how pleased he was. We stayed in the manor house our wedding night and it was convenient and comfortable! I highly recommend La Luna to anyone who is looking to use it was a venue.

Sent on 06/26/2016

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you for the most wonderful feedback, Renee and Kevin! We know it's not easy planning a wedding long distance but thank you for trusting us ... and sending our best regards to your mom Nancy, she was such a huge help in bringing your vision to life! Congrats again! Warmly, La Luna Staff

Nancy · Married on 06/17/2016

YOU PICKED THE RIGHT PLACE!!! NOTHING BAD ABOUT THIS!! THEY WERE WONDERFUL! We had nothing but compliments from our invited guest!

Sent on 06/22/2016

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you so much Nancy! We LOVED hosting your daughter Renee's wedding!!!

La Luna was beyond anything we imagined. When we searched for venues we started to get nervous because all other venues were way out of our price range but La Luna fit perfectly and offered more than most other venues that cost more. Not to mention Mark and Karen do an amazing job with every single detail. They made sure everything was set exactly how we liked it, they took details notes on our flowers and cake to make sure they were perfect, and most importantly took care of any stressful details for us A month later our friends and family are still talking about how amazing the ceremony, reception and the food was (we recommend the chicken satay and ravioli) and how great of a venue it was. The ceremony was hidden in a garden away from any noise or disturbances and the manor house is beyond beautiful. It's the perfect location for pictures and the perfect venue for a wedding :)

Sent on 07/06/2016

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Hello beautiful! Hope all is well! We appreciate the glowing endorsement!!! Can't wait to see your professional photos, please tag us when you have them. Fondly, Karen @ La Luna

Asia · Married on 05/07/2016

What can I say about La Luna other than it was the best choice I made for my wedding. I was able to get dressed with all of my bridesmaids in the beatifiul three story manor. Have my wedding ceremony in the outdoor garden, and dance the night away in the spacious beautifully decorated venue. All this without having to drive to separate locations. Mark and Karen are an absolute dream to work with, and I was planning this from out of town. The convenience and all inclusiveness of La Luna is one that you can't pass up.florals, bakery, dj, lighting, who gives you that. All my guest raved about the cocktail hour and how beautiful the venue was. Karen took care of me the entire day of my wedding it was like having my own personal wedding planner included in the price of booking with them. Mark even dressed to match my wedding colors. I could go on and on about la Luna and Mark and Karen and the entire staff especially Kim who really took the time to serve and bond with me, but I dare you to find a better deal, more family oriented, beautiful venue with people who care, and your not just another booking or contract signed. La Luna is the best!

Sent on 05/12/2016

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Hi Asia! Thank you so much, this is our new favorite review! You and your family were such a joy to work with, and it makes our job so much more rewarding! Thank you again and congratulations to you and Nadar!

Tammy · Married on 12/05/2015

I spent months researching sites to have my reception at. La Luna was #1 by far....there were so many things included in the price, from the centerpieces, to the cake, even the DJ!! Mark and Karen went above and beyond to work with me. They let me have complete control of my vision yet provided helpful advice and guidance. During my reception and after, I had numerous guests complimenting EVERTHING. The hall was gorgeous, the food was amazing, the DJ was super fun....I didn't hear one negative thing. I can't thank La Luna and their staff enough for making my day more than I could have dreamed of!!

Sent on 12/29/2015

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you so much, Tammy and Matt! We sooooo loved your whole winter wonderland wedding theme ... and are so happy to hear everything went exactly as planned, and you and your guests had a great time! Thank you again for being wonderful clients and congratulations!

R · Married on 11/08/2015

My husband I got married at LaLuna Banquet Hall a month ago. The whole event was totally amazing from concept to execution. Mark was amazing and very easy to work with (even when I do not always follow the schedule). Mark and Karen are a dynamic duo. I told Mark that I will have to mention the fact that their attention to the little details is what set them apart from other venues ( the convenient location of the hooks in the ladies room for their purses, the cocktail area that truly have that Venice feel).
    We were truly Blessed that on that day the weather was absolutely delicious. Could not ask for a better day in November, we were able to hold the ceremony outside on the patio and did not require jackets or such.
    The food, the food. What can I say about the food. I received nothing but compliments on the food. I extend my thanks and compliment to the Chef. The cocktail hour was a smash. The staff was very professional and courteous through the entire event. At the end of the evening they made sure that they packed food for my husband and I to eat when we returned to our Hotel, since we were so busy celebrating with our guest to truly savor the main meal (we had the hor dourves - delicious-(Risotto Puffs-my favorite, Chicken Satay-my husbands favorite).
    Every vendor that we dealt with that were a part of the LaLuna Package ( the Florist, the Bakery) were very good and we would not hesitate to recommend them to friends, family and strangers alike. Thank you Mark and Karen, keep up the good work.

The start of our new life was what we wanted it to be. A joyous celebration with no stress, good food, music, friends and family and the signing of the document that established the...
    Redd's

Sent on 12/14/2015

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you, Patricia, for a glowing review, you made our day! It was our great honor to be of service on your wedding day! Thank you for acknowledging La Luna's dedicated staff. Congrats again!

Christian · Married on 10/18/2015

La Luna Banquet Hall is truly a valuable and warm place to host your wedding. My wife and I have nothing buy high praise of the gracious and remarkably accommodating owners. Karen and Mark really go above and beyond to work for you and make sure you have the wedding of your dreams.

You have the ability to customize essentially every aspect of your wedding; the ceremony location (2 outside options and 1 inside option), the vast selection of food choices (all delicious), and the ability to design how the ballroom will look.

It is as personal as it gets. Basically, what you want, you will get, and you will be blown away by how much concern and detail the staff gives you to make sure you achieve what you get.

Again, we have nothing but high praise for the folks at La Luna.

We highly recommend having your wedding here! Best of luck!

Sent on 10/21/2015

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Hi, Christian and Penelope! You both have been nothing but amazing throughout the wedding planning, and we are truly honored you chose La Luna for your wedding and reception! Thank you so much for the glowing review! Congrats again, and please send our warmest regards to your mom Joan as well.

Ed · Married on 10/03/2015

Everything was beautiful! All our guests commented the night of the wedding, and continue even weeks later about how delicious everything was from cocktail hour, dinner, the dessert table and the cake. The venue included the cake and DJ in our package and both were excellent. The Mediterranean feel and unique features of the venue added to our night. We were concerned that we were going to be cramped since we were having 163 guests but there was plenty of room for cocktails, dinner and dancing. We would definitely recommend giving La Luna a try!

Sent on 10/31/2015

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you, Ed and Kate, for your kind words! It was a beautiful wedding, and we thank you so much for allowing us to be of service! Congratulations!

Christine · Married on 09/06/2015

I can't wait until September to have my wedding here. They have been AMAZING about every detail

Sent on 06/10/2015

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you, Christine! We too look forward to your upcoming wedding and reception!

Brittany · Married on 09/05/2015

WE JUST HAD OUR CEREMONY AND RECEPTION HERE ON 9-5-15. EVERYTHING TURNED OUT BETTER THAT I EXPECTED. THEY HELPED WE EVERY LITTLE THING I NEEDED AND HAD EVERYTHING SET UP JUST AS I ENVISIONED IT. I CANT TELL YOU HOW MANY PEOPLE RAVED ABOUT THE FOOD, (I WISH I COULD HAVE EATEN MORE DURING COCKTAIL HOUR BUT WE WERE TAKING PICTURES) THEY EVEN PACKED US SOME FOOD TO GO SINCE WE DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO EAT. WE ALSO WENT WITH THERE HOUSE DJ (DJ MIGUEL) AND HE WAS GREAT AS WELL, HAD EVERYONE DANCING! KAREN AND MARK WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS THAT I HAD SINCE THE FIRST TIME WE MET. THANK YOU SO MUCH LA LUNA FOR EVERYTHING AND MAKING OUR WEDDING SO MUCH MORE THAN WE COULD HAVE HOPED. WE COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITH OUT YOU!!

Sent on 09/08/2015

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Hi Brittany! Thank you so much for the glowing review, you were a stunning bride! And thank you for your support through the planning process, always staying involved and following our social media posts and the like. Congrats again!

Gladys · Married on 08/28/2015

This place was perfect for our rustic, vintage wedding. In addition to what they offered we were able to add our own touch. I had all my burlap and lace decorations which they were more than accommodating with. The food was amazing, although I wished I had more (I was too busy to sit and eat) the staff were very attentive and polite! This is the venue for you! Call Mark and Karen now!!
    Gladys & Arnold

Sent on 09/14/2015

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Gladys and Arnold, thank you for trusting us with your special day! And thank you for posting wonderful feedback all over social media, we appreciate it very much! Congrats!

Patty A. · Married on 06/20/2015

We are so happy we choose LaLuna for our wedding reception. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 07/11/2015

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you, Patricia and Joe, your reception was so much fun! Congratulations!

Kelsey · Married on 05/30/2015

La luna caught my eye when I was searching for a reception hall for my wedding and for some reason I knew it was "the one". From the first meeting all the way to the last hour of the reception, they were super helpful, always letting us know our options but never forcing anything on us. They were always nice and professional but also fun and down to earth. When we went over all the details Mark was very thorough and I knew everything would be perfect. Not one thing went wrong the day of the reception. The decorating was beautiful, and I didn't even have to lift a finger. The food was epically amazing. I thought for sure nerves would make it hard to eat but it was so delicious I couldn't imagine not being able to eat it. It was just all around amazing and I would absolutely recommend it to any person for any kind of event!

Sent on 07/09/2015

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank YOU, Kelsey and Craig, so much! We were delighted to contribute to the amazing success of your wedding reception! Congratulations to you and your families!

Christina · Married on 04/18/2015

My now Husband and I got married last Saturday and our day was perfect to say the least. Mother Nature was really on our side that day and blessed us with 80 degree weather so we were able to have the ceremony in the garden area. I had a specific view of how I wanted it decorated and it was executed flawlessly. The arch was decorated beautifully, the decorations we brought with us were placed just as I had requested and Karen was there every step of the way to help coordinate the ceremony and everything went off without a hitch. We missed our cocktail hour because we were taking pictures but I was told that the food and service was excellent. As soon as the ceremony was over Karen, Mark and his team had food and beverages waiting for us in the bridal suite, which was probably my favorite room in the place. Right before the ceremony i had a little mishap with my dress and I had pink lipstick of my wedding dress. Karen immediately fixed that problem and I walked down the isle looking amazing. In fact, Karen was there to fix any problem I had and did so without hesitation. Our reception area was decorated even more beautifully than I had imagined. The food was delicious, the drinks were flowing and every single person on their team went above and beyond to make our wedding day as special as we knew it would be. The only thing I can complain about is that I can't do it all over again!! Thank you everyone at La Luna for not only making our day perfect but for being genuinely amazing people.

Sent on 04/30/2015

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Wow, we are blown away by this amazing review, you made our day! Thank you, Christina and Joe, for entrusting La Luna to bring your vision to life, we really enjoyed working with you! Congrats!

Casey · Married on 03/21/2015

I wish i could give La Luna 10 stars in every category. From the beginning to end they went above and beyond for us in so many ways. We are truly grateful (my husband and I) to have found Mark and Karen to guide us through our wedding process. We are going to miss them, they became like family to us. All our guest loved the venue and even the food (which we enjoyed as well at the food tasting!) If you are looking for a friendly, professional venue with amazing service please book at La Luna you will not be disappointed !!!

Sent on 04/30/2015

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Hi Casey and Don! It was amazing to be able to hold an outdoor ceremony one day after a major snow storm, wasn't it? So happy it all worked out! We will miss you too, we had so much fun together planning it all out ... thank you and congrats!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/20/2015

La Luna Banquet Hall was our perfect venue to get married at. We wanted everything done in 1 location and also with fair prices. They fulfilled both for my husband and myself. Mark and Karen were awesome through the entire process. They helped us make sure we had everything we wanted/needed for our big day, right down to the pig roast my husband "had to have"! The hardest part of the whole thing was figuring out what foods we wanted to have at our wedding! The food was absolutely delicious, and our guests raved about how good it was all night! The staff was very nice and attentive. There is not a single bad thing I can think of about La Luna Banquet Hall. If we had our wedding to do over again, we would pick them every time, without question.

Sent on 03/29/2015

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Hi Jessica and Mike! Thank you for the glowing review, and for letting us showcase the pig roast at your reception! Congrats on the beautiful wedding, it was a pleasure getting to know you and your family!

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2014

Mark and karen made this a day to remember!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Rhiannon · Married on 10/18/2014

GREAT service! GREAT food! GREAT staff! GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Dear Rhiannon and Keith,
    Thank you for a great review, we appreciate it very much, and congratulations again!

Linsay · Married on 09/27/2014

This venue is so amazing!! The hall is beautiful and clean. You really get a LOT for your money and they will work with you on just about everything. The cost included the DJ (who was awesome and kept the party going!) and the cake which is done by a local bakery (I loved the way it came out, they did exactly what I wanted). They are a family owned business so they really went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. My husband brews his own beer and we were really interested in finding a venue that would let us bring our own homebrew. They said "no problem" and it couldn't have gone better! The caterer that they work with is incredible, we couldn't make the group tasting so we were able to go to the caterers for a private tasting. We spoke with the chef Gil and he was so friendly and passionate about his food. They REALLY know what they're doing. We also wanted to have a photo booth and it was no problem at all and it fit so well in the ballroom and it wasn't in the way of anything. Bottom line our wedding reception went so well I wish I could do it all over again!!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Dear Linsay and Angel,
    We were so thrilled you enjoyed all the special personal touches we were able to accomplish for your reception! This is truly what a family-owned business is all about, the ability to provide personal service! Thank you very much!

Jackie · Married on 09/13/2014

I don't know where to begin on how outstanding La Luna Banquet hall was for our wedding. My husband and I were looking for somewhere we could have our ceremony and reception all at the same place - La Luna was perfect for this. They have beautiful options of settings to get married (rain or shine!) Our wedding was supposed to be outside in the garden area...it happened to rain that day - they moved the wedding ceremony to be inside and it was still just as beautiful and special with this change! Karen and Mark were very helpful from start to finish. Very friendly and professional people. We really appreciated how accommodating they were. Everything was perfect - they did a great job decorating and organizing the tables, cake, food, etc. All of our guests raved about how great the food was there. We had a wonderful experience with La Luna Banquet Hall and couldn't have asked for more! We would absolutely recommend this place for any event!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Dear Jackie and Dylan,
    It was an honor to host your wedding and reception! Thank you very much for the great review, it really made our day!

Ruthann · Married on 09/06/2014

My Daughter and her husband Celebrated their 10th Anniversary by having a vow renewal and wedding reception at La Luna on 9/6/2014. I cannot express how wonderful Mark and Karen Weinberg made their Special Night so over the top!!!!
    I cannot thank La Luna enough for their tireless efforts to detail and fabulous food and a beautiful decorated venue. Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how wonderful the food tasted and how beautiful La Luna is!!!!!
    Many are asking if La Luna will open for private dinner reservations --- everyone loved the food !!! Many compliments to the Chef!!
    DJ Pete did a grand slam job in providing a great arrangement of dance music all night!!!! Many kudos from our guests on the music played throughout the evening!!!
    We are planning to have my grand- daughter's Sweet 16 Birthday at La Luna --
    Again, many many thanks to La Luna for making this event what many guests are saying was "The Best wedding reception they have ever attended"
    This venue deserves A 5+++ RATING!!!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Dear Ruthann, Nicole and Johnny,
    Thank you so much for the glowing review! You were so easy-going and involved from day one of the planning, we really enjoyed working with you and bringing your vision to life! We'd be honored to host Destiny's Sweet 16 party in the future!

Erin · Married on 09/06/2014

Marc and his wife were more than helpful from day one down to the actual wedding day.

Sent on 10/18/2014

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you Erin and Josue! We absolutely loved how beautiful your outdoor photos came out, despite the heat :) Congrats again!

La Luna is AMAZING! Mark and Karen are wonderful. You must meet them and book with them. Don't miss out on this venue it is perfect.

Sent on 03/06/2015

La Luna Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you so much, private user! We are not sure who you are ... but THANK YOU for your kind words!

Christina · Married on 05/10/2014

The venue was beautiful. The set up was more than I could have asked for. The food was absolutely delicious. So thankful for the wonderful staff there. My every need was met. Thank you for making my day one to remember. My guests are still talking about La Luna.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Dear Christina and Eric,
    We love hearing that! Thank you from the bottom of our heart!