La Fontaine Reception Hall Reviews

La Fontaine Reception Hall 6
La Fontaine Reception Hall 7

Samantha Guerrero · Getting married on 08/21/2020

Wedding In 2020 !!

I Cannot Wait To Have My Wedding Here!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Disscovery

Disscovery Robicheaux · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Amazing Day Ahead of Us

I had the pleasure of working and booking my wedding with Norma . I was shopping around for venues and had a few in mind . When I first walked in the door I was amazed and Norma put the perfect touch on my experience. She walked us around everywhere gave details on everything . Answered our questions upfront and provided a beautiful visionary of what our big day will be like . Thank you so Much Norma I’m looking forward to my big day even more because of you .

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Kyanna

Kyanna Washington · Getting married on 06/14/2020

La Fontaine bride

Norma was phenomenal and really helped our vision come to life while staying under budget! I’m so excited to have my reception here next year, I know it’ll be beautiful with the help of an amazing staff and awesome planner!! When you book make sure you book with Norma!!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Myoshia Toran · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Excited!!!

Norma is awesome! Everyone that’s booking an event please ask for NORMA SHE WILL GET YOU RIGHT.

Sent on 01/12/2019
  • W

Wendy Ramirez · Getting married on 12/14/2019

La Fountaine

I highly recommend this venue. I came to a friend's wedding six years ago at one of their venues and was so impressed with their service that I wanted my wedding to be here. To say the least, Norma has exceeded every expectation!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Griselda Reyes · Getting married on 07/20/2019

Excellent in Customer Service

So far so excellent! After visiting many venues in the Houston Area, La Fontaine Reception Hall was perfect for us. Norma has been the easiest to talk to and will answer every and all questions you have! I know our Quinceanera will be perfect!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Lia

Lia Lockridge · Married on 07/17/2019

Booking date

I was all over the place and swindled by Sterling Banquet with their prices online vs actuality and was just done at that point, till I met Norma. Her knowledge of the business, listening to my wants and breaking down my wants vs my needs. Very helpful, understanding and just had my back throughout the whole process and most of all, made sure I was happy and satisfied with everything before I left... oh and hospitality was at a all time high, at all times. The venue ... all 3 of them are wonderful and she help me on which venue was the best that would suit me perfectly, highly recommended 🙌🏽

Sent on 02/08/2019

Cindy Berrios · Married on 05/06/2018

Great experience would definately recommend

I had my wedding here May 6, it was everything I expected and more. A beautiful modern venue, high ceilings, grand staircase, large restrooms, huge lobby, along with great service from the staff and vendors. We had our ceremony in the same location. Alot of savings with this venue as they are flexible and they allowed us to provide our own alcohol. Cristian assisted us for booking make sure you ask for him, he was great.👍

Sent on 01/13/2019
    La Fontaine Reception Hall 8
    La Fontaine Reception Hall 9

Tania · Married on 05/10/2017

La Fontaine is great place to host an important event. Recently we, an organization at the University of Houston, decided to host our semi annual banquet at the main reception hall from La Fontaine. Poleth Guerrero was my service advisor, she was super helpful and made sure everything went as planned. The day of the event, everything was great, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The guest had a great time and the place looked lovely. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Kenya · Married on 07/22/2016

Trust your special event with Yesenia, Sandra and Esteban. They're a GREAT TEAM to have to make sure your Quinceneara event is the BEST !!! Yesenia makes sure to please her clients on the decorations. She's very prompt and courteous. Sandra goes out of her way to make your hopes and wishes come true. Yesenia & Sandra are awesome at returning calls and emails. Esteban makes sure to please his clients event needs and be helpful in any way possible. Now, the BEST event coordinator is Ms. Adriana. She makes sure your guests are comfortable. She's very attentive to the guest's and to the party client. Ms. Sonia is also a great waitress to have. She made sure I was well taken care of the whole night.

Sent on 07/23/2016

I recently had a wedding there and everyone was amazed with how beautiful the venue was!!!! Outstanding!!! Loved this place! People are still telling me how Wowed they were of the beauty and elegance of the venue!!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Mayra · Married on 12/05/2015

I was absolutely pleased with all the wait staff and coordinator at La Fontaine VIP for my recent reception for my wedding dec 5, 2015. The staff and coordinator were just amazing and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and stress free for me! I was beyond pleased with their service and the venue was just so gorgeous. I absolutely would recommend them to anyone!!!! They are the BEST!!!!

Sent on 12/11/2015
  • Norma

Norma · Married on 10/24/2015

We selected this venue because of the value and convenience of an all in one stop. This saved us so much time when it came down to searching a cake, catering and flower vendors. Which by the way all of La Fontaines' vendors are excellent and are highly recommended. They are professional and will honor all contracts, if you have any doubts they will take the time to discuss it all with you. La fontaine has an excellent staff that will work with you to make your event become a reality.

Sent on 10/28/2015

La Fontaine was exceptional. When you are planning the wedding you do not get to see everything come together until the BIG DAY!!! Well let me tell you La Fontaine made our wedding day better than what we could have ever dreamt. From the professionalism to the quality of services it was absolutely astounding. LIke most weddings you will have unexpected situations. Every concern that I had, La Fontaine responded promptly and effectively. As the bride, I can say they truly took care of everything!! The venue was super clean, the staff was amazing during the day of the wedding, and almost a month later and we are still receiving amazing compliments. If I had to do it all over again. I would still choose La Fontaine!!! AMAZING PLACE, AMAZING PEOPLE, AMAZING RESULTS!!! :) We would like to thank Carolina, Yesenia, and Laurens!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2015
  • Soon2BeMrsLevy

ShaQuaella · Married on 09/12/2015

I do not have one negative comment to say about La Fontaine! My wedding reception was in VIP Room A and it was beautiful! The staff was remarkable and my guests are still telling me about their remarkable experience. The packages are extremely affordable and they even have monthly payment plans. My package included a sit down dinner, up lights, photographer, wedding cake, linens, florist, videographer, security, and even valet service.
    You will be assigned a wedding coordinator who will coordinate all of your food tastings, vendors, and even day of wedding events. Truly a remarkable venue and even the management treated us so kind through out the wedding process. I wish I could go back and do it all over again! I worked with Emerson, Yesenia, Nancy, and Caroline for my wedding and they were there for me every step of the way! Thanks La Fontaine for making my dreams come true!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Ruby · Married on 06/12/2015

We recently had a quinceañera for my daughter at this venue and we are beyond happy with how it all turned out. All of our guests haven't stopped raving about how this was the most beautiful, elegant yet fun party they have ever attended.
    La Fontaine has down the sweetest most professional group of people I have ever worked with. Yesenia helped me throughout the process with all the decor and any extras or questions I could have. She was so patience and always willing to go the extra mile just to make sure I was happy. Adriana, our coordinator, was also very sweet, professional, and responsive. My family and our guests were attended to all night long. The bartender, all of the waitstaff, everyone was just so sweet and helpful that I can't say enough about the service and quality of the staff really.
    My daughter told me that she felt as though she was dreaming and that everything was so much more than she could have ever imagined. I myself couldn't believe that the magical night I was living was really for my baby girl. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and your dedication to what you do but especially for helping make her dreams come true!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Manikka · Married on 04/19/2015

I absolutely love the staff here. My wedding was December 6, and I called with so many questions because I didn't know much but they definitely made this an easy experience for me. everything was perfect for my fairytale wedding. They were so patient and kind and worked with me every step of the way. BTW I love yesenia I must have called her a million times and she helped me with no doubt about it. Love you guys and thank you so much.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Anais · Married on 12/13/2014

You guys are simply amazing!! I had this idea of what our wedding would be like and no one was able to understand me not even myself, but you guys took everything I wanted and exceeded my expectations. We have gotten so many compliments about how the venue was amazing and how the food was delicious and our cake beautiful and yummy. I have to give a big thanks to Estevan, Adriana, as well as the wait staff and bartenders for being so attentive not only to us but to every one of our guests. My step daughter now wants a quinceanera and that is mostly in part because of what beautiful work you guys did with our wedding. Thanks so much for everything!!
    Juan & Anais

Sent on 12/30/2014
  • Y

Yvonne · event on 07/13/2014

I had a wonderful experience with this beautiful facility. Professional, courteous and outstanding customer service. The entire staff went above and beyond to make my daughter's special day a success.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Doreen · Married on 02/22/2014

They were absolutely amazing! The reception was beautiful ! The service was excellent, everything was just perfect!!! The wedding coordinators took care of everything, me and my new hub really got to enjoy the night! I wish we could get married there again!! Thank you so much Esteban and team! A night to always remember!!!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Rachel · Married on 12/20/2013

Planning our event was so easy with the help of the staff. Loved their attention to detail specially the night of the event. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Melissa · Married on 11/29/2013

Everything was beautiful and came of perfectly. Everyone was so helpful and told us to not worry about anything loved the wait staff throughout the whole event they would ask us If we needed anything would definitely recommend it to everyone

Sent on 12/22/2013
  • User4788488 · event on 08/31/2013

The event hall is gorgeous !!!
    The service amazing !!
    All of our guest had a

Sent on 02/14/2015

Vanessa · Married on 06/07/2013

I had a great wedding. I did not have to worry about a thing. The staff at La Fontaine did a great job. The wait staff was amazing. None of the guest had to be waiting on food or drinks....the wait staff was right on time. Always looking to see if any of the guest needed anything thing. The planning was very easy going....I have OCD and the staff at La Fontaine really worked with me to easy my nerves. The food was so good and if i could re-do my whole wedding all over again i would not think twice about going to VIP by La Fontaine again. I will be going to them in 5 years for my little girls 15th and then two years after that for my other little gilrs 15th.

Sent on 06/12/2013