La Fontaine Bleue Reviews

192 Reviews for La Fontaine Bleue

• Deborah

Deborah W. · Married on 06/20/2020

Professional

They were professional and accommodating. Things were explained and we were able to see the vision. One draw back is that we spoke earlier and the smaller room was taken when it was suppose to be available. But they made up for it in different ways. Event is in 2020

Sent on 06/11/2019

Amy A. · Married on 10/12/2019

Our day was everything and more

I would highly recommend La Fountaine Bleue. The food was delicious, the venue was beautiful, and the staff amazing. Everything was taken care of and we were able to enjoy our day. I have not one complaint. The entire staff was professional and personal. The service was outstanding.

Sent on 10/21/2019

La Fontaine Bleue's reply:

Thank you so much for your positive review, Amy! We are so glad to hear that the service you received was outstanding, as that is our top priority! Thank you for choosing to work with us and we hope to have you back again soon!
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 08/09/2019

Excellent Service

Tracye at La Fontaine Bleue gives you that one on one attention. She answers your questions in a timely matter. The customer service is great! I would recommend La Fontaine Bleue for your reception needs!

Sent on 02/24/2019

La Fontaine Bleue's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Ariel! It was our pleasure to be at your service! Please come back and see us. We are grateful to have been a part of your love story...
  • Meghan

Meghan L. · Married on 02/01/2019

Accommodating

They let me bring all my diy personal touches the day of rehearsal & decorate to my liking. They moved tables around & rearranged the seating chart to match our vision. The day of, we had 2 staff members assigned to us all day & they literally helped with everything & anything we needed. I never had to worry about a single detail.

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • ivory

Ivory · Married on 01/26/2019

The LFB Experience

I met with Miss Tracey and she helped me pick a package deal to fit my budget. She was very pleasant to work with 💋

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Cookie

Cookie C. · Married on 01/26/2019

Moye Davis wedding

Everything was BEAUTIFUL ABSOLUTELY LOVELY kudos chef food was excellent.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Kelly · Married on 09/02/2018

This place was beautiful. From the minute my husband and I first looked at this venue we were in love. The staff was on point and took care of us the whole night!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Cathy · Married on 09/10/2017

Customer Service and everything was perfect on our wedding day. Carla assure me that I didn't have worry about anything

Sent on 09/18/2017

Vicky · Married on 05/20/2017

That they would not go wrong booking the La Fontaine Bleue

Sent on 05/26/2017

Terrific service! Worth every penny, thank you for making our day rock!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Larry · Married on 12/18/2016

Please provide the names of those working our function, I want to provide a monetary stipend for their service.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Annette · Married on 12/13/2016

None you guys were wonderful. The wait staff were marvelous

Sent on 12/20/2016

Jenia · Married on 12/03/2016

overall service A+++++++, well worth your money

Sent on 12/06/2016

Carolyn · Married on 11/05/2016

Check to see what type of event is booked at the same time. The noise level is a real problem. For our church anniversary dinner dance, we were not able to hear any of our program because of the loud music next door and the partition did not
    stop the noise level. The other party was not willing to lower their music, not even for 30 minutes.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Tiaira · Married on 09/24/2016

This is a great venue to have your wedding! Our Bishop was 45 minutes late for the ceremony and the La Fontaine Bleue staff kept everyone calm and was able to accommodate us even with the late timing and we were not once rushed. We even got moved to a bigger ballroom space which was superb. The food was excellent and the cake was soooooo delicious! Thank you for making my day the best...........

Sent on 10/12/2016

Carolyn · Married on 09/23/2016

This is not just for weddings. It's for parties as well and everything is pretty much there that you need. Just speak with the representative and let them know what you want and they will work with you to make it a wonderfully fun and enjoyable experience.

Sent on 10/05/2016

I must say I had the best first time experience meeting with the wedding event planner Tracye. I had no idea what to expect. She works with you in anyway possible. I did not know what to expect from pricing and she does her best to make sure you have everything you want and stay within a reasonable budget. Tracye was wonderful I can not say enough great things about her. She made me feel very welcome. We have not made a decision yet only bc i have more appointments with different vendors and I would like to look at all my options first.

Sent on 02/25/2015

La Fontaine Bleue's reply:

You will not find a more caring expert to help u establish your needs with your budget then La Fontaine Bleue and Bleues On The Water. This is what we do from our heart to you. We help you celebrate your union of love. Thanks

They are awesome didn't have to worry about a thing

Sent on 02/01/2016

Robin · Married on 08/28/2016

The staff is very detail oriented to ensure client is satisfied. This was my first time visiting and using the facility and every anticipated expectation was met beyond measure!!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Tiffany · Married on 08/27/2016

The La Fontaine Bleue exceeded my expectations. This was a beautiful venue and worth every penny. I gave a surprise party for my mom and dad they were so surprised and happy. I had some last minute changes that I had to make and Alice (in the front office) was very accommodating making the space I had work for all of the guest that had RSVP'd. Erica and the staff the evening of the event made everything easy and comfortable. They were there for everything and very very helpful and professional. I will definitely be hosting more events here. Love you La Fontaine Bleue Crew!!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

La Fontaine Bleue's reply:

Tiffany thank you for allowing us to share in this special day for your Mom and Dad.

Katrina · Married on 07/09/2016

I used LFB for my 50th birthday party. I believe her name was Alison, the coordinator that helped with setting up my event, was very nice, professional and very helpful. She took care of me from beginning to end. Although the room was set up very nicely, I was able to add my little touch to it. I had a comedian, we could barley hear him because the room next door had very very very loud Spanish music playing and drowned out my comedian...I was NOT happy about that at all. However, Reggie, went over several times to ask them to turn the music down AND they didn't. Although I wasn't happy about the music situation, the service was absolutely wonderful. Reggie thanks for all your help. You're the BEST!
    I'm planning a Christmas event, but will think hard about using LBF for this event, because of the loud Spanish music that drowned out my event. I don't want my guest to endure that again. The food was delicious.......EVERYONE WAS WONDERFUL.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Kathy · Married on 05/20/2016

Advice - to book it ! definitely a great venue that accommodates and offers several services. Allows the individual(s) having the party to be less stressful.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Lenny · Married on 05/11/2016

Nothing at this time of this review

Sent on 05/26/2016

This was a great venue and they accommodated my every need, even with short notice.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Sophia · Married on 04/02/2016

The cake seem smaller than what the picture showed but other than that it turned out very beautiful

Sent on 04/07/2016

La Fontaine Bleue's reply:

Thank you for letting us share in your beautiful day!
    We wish you many years of happiness