40 Reviews for La Dolce Idea Weddings & Soirees

Cultural (1)
Destination (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Religious (1)

I can't stress enough the importance of hiring professionals like Sabrina who have been doing weddings for years and truly love what they do. In the weeks leading up to our wedding she was fast to respond to any questions and worked with our vendors to confirm every detail. Her timelines and checklists are incredibly thorough which kept the entire day organized and stress free. Day of Sabrina and her team went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I truly don't know what we would have done without her.

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Eco-Friendly, Ceremony, Reception

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! My Husband and I were so grateful and happy with Sabrina's attention to detail and unobtrusive approach to handling everything. On the day of, she did everything within her power to make us feel safe and calm. I can't say enough about how GREAT Sabrina is. Not only that, I am in the Event Design business. I know what to expect and she exceeded my wishes tenfold. - Allen Hidalgo

Profile Picture Allen, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Great team! that was super responsive and really kept everything in check for us day of. Seemed like they were everywhere! Helping with flowers, setup, coordinating people, pacing, and when necessary guarding the desserts from the little ones. Recommend working with them in the San Diego area. We had an A+ experience.

Profile Picture Jereme, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sabrina is everything you want in a wedding coordinator and more. She's so organized and amazing and I feel so grateful she was there to make our wedding a dream wedding. Thank you Sabrina!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Destination

Sabrina is a wonderful wedding planning with so much open mind and most important thing she has so much patience with us.. Always on top of everything and quick responds during the day. She has a lot of ideas and recommendations and never push you for any of them. Fast response whenever we need anything once we texted her she responded within 10 minutes. Our wedding was in hotel del Coronado we didn't feel any stress during the day because of her professionalism. He recommend a very professional vendors and we used some of them. All of them did amazing. Highly recommended and we appreciate all your hard work with us. Mark and Christine

Profile Picture User7337034, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sabrina is the best wedding coordinator I could have ever asked for. She thought of every detail, even the ones I didn't know to think about. She made our day a dream day and I am forever grateful to her!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sabrina was amazing!! Selecting our wedding planner was one of the most important parts of our wedding and we wanted to make sure that we found the best one in town. WOW, we definitely did!! Thank you so much, Sabrina, for making our dream wedding come true!! Sabrina was extremely professional, helpful, responsive, patient, detail-oriented, organized, and well prepared. She though everything through far before we could, and had any of our questions answered right away. She also has an amazing reputation with other wedding vendors- such as DJs, videographers, photographers, venues, etc. and because everyone loves her, they will often offer a discount because she is your wedding planner. Grazie mille, Sabrina, for helping our dream wedding become a reality!! It was so much fun working with you and we had such a memorable time, thanks to you. You fit right in with our families, and we felt like we had known you forever! I highly recommend Sabrina to everyone-- trust us, you will be so grateful you did! Thank you Sabrina!!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 3/25/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cultural, Non-Religious

Sabrina Cadini was personable and a great listener to what we could do ourselves and what we needed help with. We are an older couple and she was extremely helpful with suggestions for handling all the generations that would attend the wedding. Her suggestions for vendors were right on; since I have hearing problems on the phone, I relied heavily on her to interact with the vendors which she did thoroughly and graciously. She was timely in reminding me when partial payments were due and meticulous in following up on gathering all the little things that really made the difference when the day finally arrived. She was there for me every step of the way from looking for a dress through collecting the unopened bottles of wine after the reception. She kept me calm when the details began to overwhelm me... for which I was most grateful. She was realistic about cost and practical at each step of the way. I would recommend her in heartbeat. Her calm sense of humor saw us through the wedding ceremony at the church through the reception at a local golf course.

Profile Picture Patricia, 1/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

If you want a wedding of a lifetime. . .

Book Sabrina before you read this to make sure she is still available:

I don't even know where to begin in my praises of Sabrina. She is professional, made our day an event than just a wedding, and. . .she has a lovely Italian accent you can listen to all day. My wife and I get along better than most couples and I can say Sabrina saved our marriage by not planning this event on our own. We thought about saving money by putting on a wedding on our own and were smart enough to think it through.

Within hours of signing the contract, Sabrina had already worked wonders. She had a Pinterest account for us to share her ideas and she provided us vendors that saved us an amount greater than the services we purchased. She completely went above and beyond everything we had imagined which included speaking with all the vendors which I thought I would be confident in doing; I was not.

Sabrina put us on a very doable schedule and we still procrastinated to the very day of the wedding. Even still Sabrina did not bat an eye and provided a wedding that far exceeding any of our expectations. Our entire wedding party loved her from the moment she said hello and we've had friends and family members make comments such as "wedding of the century" and "that won't be topped anytime soon". We can't even take credit for any of it other than we made the smart decision of booking La Dolce Idea.

Ladies: You will fall in love with Sabrina from day 1 and her ideas will far exceed that perfect wedding you had dreamed about.
Guys: I'm a guy that wanted to get married in a courthouse, loves football and couldn't imagine a wedding being worth the time or money investment. Sabrina saved me money, any potential wedding arguments, and had me talking about my wedding to everyone rather than football the following week.

Profile Picture Brian, 12/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Out of all of the decisions my husband and I made in the process of planning our wedding, choosing Sabrina as our wedding planner was by far the best one! She is very knowledgeable, experienced, and organized when it comes to every last detail, and I was amazed at how she made our vision come to life on our wedding day. Beyond her skill and expertise, her personality is so warm and pleasant, and her calm energy kept everyone in good spirits! She also has a wonderful eye for design and aesthetic details, which comes in handy. My husband and I are truly sad that our working relationship with Sabrina is over, we really miss her! We hope to have another big party someday and have her plan it. :) We would highly recommend Sabrina's services to anyone looking for an industry expert, and would assure them that they will be able to sit back and relax on their wedding day. You are in the best hands with Sabrina!

Profile Picture Maggie, 11/22/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

April 11th, 2015, had to have been the most flawless day in history! At least, that's the way our wedding went down in the books! Sabrina, by far was the best choice ever. The last thing someone wants on their wedding day is to have to worry about a thing. And that's exactly what we did, nothing! Sabrina, is the goddess of wedding planners. She coordinated every second of our beautiful day. The only thing we ever worried about was if our glasses were kept full and if we needed a touch up on our lip gloss. Actually, that's a fib, Sabrina even kept out glasses full through out our special day! She not only tailored to our every need, on this special day. She made herself always available, from the smallest details; personalizing our favors, decorating/arranging our beautiful cake table, holding our hands and reviewing every detail needed the day before, during our rehearsal, guiding us with a personalized checklist nearly a year before our wedding, endless emails and so much more! Our friends and family could not stop boasting about our wedding being....THE BEST WEDDING EVER! We owe this all to Sabrina and her amazing gifts of professionalism, efficiency and enthusiasm! Thank you Sabrina!

Profile Picture lucina, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sabrina quite literally saved our wedding. We had hired another wedding planner who was unable to perform, and Sabrina came in on 9 week's notice and was able to pull everything off without a hitch. She's unbelievably easy to work with, exceedingly nice, and very detail oriented. Sabrina is also highly responsive & well-respected in the industry, which made last minute planning that would not have otherwise been possible appear seamless to my (now) wife & me. During a very stressful period, she was able to take the pressure off of us so we could enjoy our wedding planning, again. I could not provide a more glowing recommendation for a wedding planner, and would highly recommend her for any and all event planning.

Profile Picture Zack, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Sabrina always respond to your request right away. She gives good advises, is very flexible in her schedules and ask all the questions she needs until she is sure she understood what the bride wants. She was our daughter's wedding planner, and then our daugther in law wedding planner and in both events she excelled.

Profile Picture Elizabeta, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Sabrina was great! She was extremely responsive and professional in all our interactions. She really made us feel like she was fully invested and personally interested in what we needed and wanted for our wedding. Everything on the day of the wedding went smoothly, and guests told me later that they were also impressed with Sabrina's professionalism and efficiency. I'd recommend her to anyone who wants a worry-free wedding!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I knew Sabrina was the perfect match the minute I met her. I think the same name is what initially prompted me to contact her, and I am so thankful that I did. Not only is she extremely professional, but she is so amazingly sweet, organized, chic, and above all - she makes her couples feel comfortable (this is key when planning such a big event). The biggest trait you'll see in Sabrina is her sense of calmness, which I think is pretty amazing considering her line of work. She never lost her cool, she had a great way of giving her input and offering amazing suggestions in a way that didn't seam pushy, but rather eye-opening. My husband and I were pretty much on our own with the wedding planning and all the decision making that went with it, but meeting with Sabrina made the process smooth and easy going. No doubt, I still stressed my butt off - mainly just working so much and not having family or friends around, but always keeping close ties with Sabrina via e-mail, texts & phone calls made it SO much helpful and easier, especially for a 300+ wedding like mine. I would highly highly recommend her. One of the best decisions I've ever made!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sabrina was absolutely amazing! She is very detailed oriented and works hard to me sure your vision comes true.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We love Sabrina! She's an angel sent from above. Our wedding was amazing thanks to her. We don't know what we would've done without her. She is organized, responsive and kind. She did an awesome job coordinating our wedding. I highly recommend you hire her for your wedding!

Profile Picture Jourdanne, 11/2/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

La Dolce Idea provides flexible alternatives for every budget. Very professional with great contacts that made our wedding even more special than we imagined.

Profile Picture User4115741, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I work in the events industry and am a former wedding planner so as you can imagine my expectations were quite high for the wedding planner I was going to hire for my wedding. I can honestly say that Sabrina exceeded EVERY expectation. I couldn't have dreamed of a better wedding planner. Sabrina has an ease and patience about her that every bride as well as groom needs when planning the most import day of their lives. Her keen attention to detail, exceptionally creative mind, and extreme organization are among many of her amazing traits. I want to thank Sabrina from the bottom of mhy heart for making my wedding not only beautiful, but so perfectly coordinated. I will never stop referring Sabrina to my brides, friends, and family.

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring LA DOLCE IDEA was the best decision we made. Sabrina was extremely easy to work with, efficient and had wealth of knowledge.

I was very money-conscious when hiring vendors. LA DOLCE IDEA was the BEST VALUE for money and the quality of service was outstanding.

Profile Picture Julita, 5/3/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

La Dolce Idea's creation of an apple station was a popular and gorgeous feature at my daughter's wedding reception! Sabrina exceeded the bride's vision of a "Sweet Autumn" treat for everyone to enjoy and remember! She planned and executed with perfection every detail to enhance the couple's wedding style. Her exquisite display offered a variety of apples dipped in caramel or chocolate with a choice of scrumptious toppings selected by the bride and groom. It was amazing!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 11/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sabrina is AMAZING! She created a stunning caramel apple station for my autumn themed wedding. I was so impressed by her creativity and attention to detail - down to the color of apples and font of the labels. She is a pleasure to work with and I regret not hiring her as my wedding coordinator. Sabrina is simply the BEST!!! :)

Profile Picture Alyson, 11/24/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Sabrina was helpful, resourceful, creative and overall fantastic! She helped us out tremendously during the planning of our wedding in April 2013. We live out of state, and since she is so well connected with other highly qualified vendors, we were able to have a great selection to chose from, which helped us out tremendously during the first part of the planning. And as for the wedding day - we had nothing to worry about! She was on top of EVERYTHING - the only thing left for us to do was to enjoy the day, our ceremony, and our family and friends. Sabrina went above and beyond her "contracted" services, in my opinion!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/27/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sabrina is incredible. My husband and I had no idea what we were doing when it came time to plan our wedding a few months ago, and he found her through rave reviews (they are all true!). She is very well-connected in San Diego and gave excellent recommendations for vendors from the start. In addition, we planned to have our wedding at the San Diego Botanic Garden, which Sabrina knows intimately as she is the coordinator for the annual Gala in the Garden.

She offers different tiers of service, tailored to your needs. We opted for Day-Of coordination, which actually includes tons of coordination in the 2 weeks leading up to the day -- the most crucial time in communicating with vendors and creating a very, very detailed itinerary for the day to send out to all parties/vendors involved. Usually a stressful time for couples, but with Sabrina, it was a breeze! She also provided us with a detailed check list to guide us even before the coordination period began, and made herself extremely available to us to answer questions, etc.

It gets better: when wedding day came, we didn't do a THING! The most frequent comment we received, all day long, was how RELAXED we both looked -- and they were absolutely right! We sat back and soaked in every. single. moment. of our wedding day with our friends and family (we even ate every bite of our meals and our delicious cake!) ONLY because we had such confidence that Sabrina was taking care of EVERYTHING from behind the scenes. She is so graceful, calm, and poised, things could have been crumbling behinds the scenes but we will never know! If you're on the fence about hiring a coordinator, I can say without hesitation that Sabrina was worth every single penny (and more!), and we would have her again in a heartbeat. Highly, HIGHLY recommended!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sabrina and her team coordinate a beatIful wedding! They did an excellent job to make everything flow perfectly. We can't imagine how it would be without them on our big day. Even though I only get on- the day- of service, Sabrina helped me out more than she should have before the wedding. Thank you so much. You went above and beyond all of our expectations And for that we are forever grateful!

Profile Picture Yimon, 9/1/12, 4 Reviews