Omni La Costa Resort & Spa Reviews

6 | Carlsbad, CA

6 Reviews for Omni La Costa Resort & Spa

C.daniel · Married on 10/29/2016

We absolutely loved our wedding at Omni La Costa, from the venue to the staff it was absolutely outstanding. Julieta, the wedding coordinator at Omni La Costa is amazing, and went way above and beyond to make every aspect of our wedding as we wanted. All of our guests also told us how great the venue was for the wedding. The ceremony space (Valley View Promenade) is one the best ceremony space of all the wedding venues of San Diego area, being outdoor, with nice background perfect for pictures. The cocktail area (legends lawn) just by the ceremony space is as great. The Poinsettia Ballroom where we had our reception is huge (and can be reduced by tier for smaller weddings), and we would recommend to drape the walls as a combination with uplights to give the best atmosphere to the room. For the food, the new chef at Omni La Costa is amazing and we got tons of compliments about the quality of the food. Finally, the fact that Omni La Costa is a resort was very convenient not only for us but also for all of our guests who just had to walk after the party to reach their room and who were also on site for the Sunday brunch we hosted.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Amber · Married on 10/15/2016

If you are looking for help with your wedding, then Julie is your lady. Julie helped me so much from the minute I decided to use the Omni La Costa as my wedding spot, till I walked out the door and down the aisle. She was really there every step of the way. I highly recommend using Omni for your wedding spot. The service was amazing and everyone is so nice. I can't recommend them more and I promise if you pick the Omni then you will love it. A big thank you to Julie for all the help and for being so on top of everything! She honestly really made the whole thing a magical experience!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Brittney · Married on 10/06/2013

The whole resort staff was very helpful and accommodating

Sent on 10/26/2013

La Costa is a beautiful venue. Their property is well kept and staff is really nice. Jessica was very prompt in responding to our endless questions and accomodated all our needs. She and her team made our event go so smoothly we were amazed! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Monica · Married on 11/28/2015

Julieta from Omni La Costa was the best!!!! I saw this venue many years ago and waited patiently till I got engaged to get married here, The resort is so pretty and just perfect. Julie realized that my mom wanted me to get married somewhere else, and help convince my family that this was the ideal place. Then she went way beyond expectations to make sure our Indian wedding was perfect, especially since half our our 300 guests were from out of town and staying here. The venue has so many rooms, and so many choices of where to have different events. The rooms come in all sizes and each one is perfect. The hotel was so incredible to work with, and my guests had a blast. They felt special since every one at the hotel was so nice and happy to have them there. I give 100% of the credit to Julie and cannot thank her enough. The only struggle was working with their room contract team. They were a bit confusing to understand, required al lot of phone calls, and at the end costed me a bit more than I like. But even with that, I would recommend the Omni La costa to others.

Sent on 01/23/2016
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 08/02/2014

The Omni La Costa Resort and Spa is fantastic! Such a beautiful, quaint, and perfect place to get married. Our wedding was a destination wedding for the majority of our guests, as well as for us. My husband living in south east coast and my self in northern east coast. My parents lived in LA which is about 2 hours from the venue. So planning this wedding was tough to say the least, but the staff at La Costa worked with us each step of the way. No matter how many phone calls, emails, or texts I would send, I would always get a response back in a timely manner. They gave us a great package and deal. The food was delicious and they were very accommodating and flexible to my every need. Unfortunately it rained all day on our wedding (which I was not expecting because it was in sunny San Diego in August) but it turned out to not even be an issue. The staff along with my coordinator (A Diamond Celebration) transformed a ball room into a beautiful ceremony site and cocktail hour. I was skeptical but it turned out perfect.

The resort has several restaurants and bars, retail store, Starbucks, arcade, a Chopa Center (yoga), top rated golf courses (which my husband and all of the golfers in the group throughly enjoyed), a very nice spa and salon, and many pools for both kids and adults only. All of my 180 out of town guests fell in love with the place and many of them stayed on the property and turned the wedding weekend into a vacation. What a great place to get married! My husband and I plan to return there on our anniversary because we liked the place so much!

Thank you La Costa and Julie for such a wonderful event!

Jason and Adriana