La Corda String Ensembles Reviews

55 Reviews for La Corda String Ensembles

• Whitmorelake

Whitmorelake Activities · Married on 07/23/2019

Excellent Entertainment!

La Corda Ensemble comes to the nursing home I work at each month. He is always punctual, professional, and does a wonderful job with our residents with advanced dementia. He is polite and dresses very well. We always look forward to his musical performances!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Joe Kwederis · Married on 10/20/2018

Responsive and Professional Musicians

La Corda String Ensemble are professional musicians. The quality of their performance was much better than I expected, particularly given the price. They had a broad repertoire to choose from and I just asked them to play contemporary music with a few requests thrown in. Very easy. We enjoyed working with them throughout the process....would hire them again in a second.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

La Corda did a wonderful job playing my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They even learned a few extra songs to make my ceremony extra special. I received many compliments from my guests and I recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Ann · Married on 07/28/2018

From beginning to end, working with LaCorda was a positive experience. George was always available to provide guidance, and the quartet was punctual and professional. My guests thoroughly enjoyed them during the ceremony and cocktail hour. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Allie · Married on 02/03/2018

We hired the string trio for our wedding ceremony on 2/3 and I can't say enough great things about them! Walking down the aisle with live music was a surreal experience that I will never forget. La Corda Ensemble created an intimate, romantic environment that all of our guests LOVED. They have years of experience and helped guide our music selection, making it so easy to plan. They are so friendly, professional, and easy to work with. I felt that they were genuinely excited to be a part of our big day! I'm so happy we chose La Corda String Ensemble and I would gladly recommend them to any of my family or friends!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Deborah · Married on 12/22/2017

LaCorda Ensemble played for my daughter's wedding. They played with the perfect combination of respectful dignity and unbridled joy! George was easy to work with, helpful with answering questions in a timely manner. George also contacted the pastor to coordinate with the ceremony. Highly professional, exceptional musicians, easy to work with, happy and satisfied bride and groom, families, and guests.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Cynthia · Married on 11/04/2017

La Corda is the best! I hired their string quartet to play at our son's wedding in November and they were wonderful. I had hired them a few year ago for another event and i was equally pleased. I had worked with George both times and he is the best! Very professional and everything is taken care of so I didn't need to worry about anything. I would highly recommend La Corda!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Rick · Married on 10/21/2017

Outstanding musicians. Worked with an organist and a solo vocalist extremely well with very little rehearsal, which demonstrates the level of professionalism with this group. Couldn't have been more pleased.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Diana · Married on 01/13/2017

We could not have been happier with la Corda's string quartet. Not only are they professional and well prepared, they are extremely talented. They took our ceremony to the next level and made it all the more memorable. Our guests came up to me the rest of the night to compliment our ceremony music. If you want professionals that you can rely on, I would highly recommend La Corda. This vendor was one of the few that I felt I could rely on without worry. Weddings are stressful- especially when you feel you have to continually check in with vendors to make sure they understand what you want. La corda has a ton of music options on their website and fit my vision exactly. They were easy to work with, and very kind. Overall we had an excellent experience with these guys!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Beth · Married on 11/26/2016

Book La Corda Strings Ensemble! Officiant stopped ceremony to applaud them-first time he did this in his 25 years of officiating at weddings. Beautiful music, enjoy! Beth M.

Sent on 11/28/2016

La Corda,
    We want to thank you and your fellow ensemble players for the simply beautiful music played at our wedding ceremony. Every guest remarked on your exceptional musicality and performance. Thank you for being such an integral part of our wedding! - Errin and Ryan

Sent on 09/12/2016
  • Claudia

Claudia · Married on 07/16/2016

If you are looking for the best, look no further than La Corda. This group is the ultimate in talent and professionalism. We used LaCorda for our garden wedding at the Whitney for ceremony and cocktail music. We left most of the musical selection to George, with the exception of a couple special requests, which were graciously honored. When the vocalist we hired was a no-show, the musicians sprung into action, playing as if nothing had happened, which was a great relief.
    LaCorda added just what we were looking for...an elegant touch.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Brittney · Married on 02/27/2016

When planning my wedding I found the easiest and most enjoyable part was selecting the music and working with George from La Corda. Not only did they play absolutely beautiful music they helped me surprise my mother in law with a song that her parents danced to when she was younger. She was brought to tears as well as everyone else in the room. They were so professional and talented that they made my wedding the fairy tale I had always wanted. Everyone from my grandmother to my 17 year old sister loved the music. They played songs that are on the radio today as well as the classics with such grace that everyone was talking about it at the wedding, and even people called me the next day to tell me how wonderful the music was. I think what I enjoyed most was how elegant it made my wedding. If you are looking for a special touch to your wedding that no one really sees anymore than you need to have the string quartet from La Corda at your wedding. They truly are masters of their craft, and also are excellent at getting back to your with any questions or concerns you may have in a timely manner. When picking a music selection for your reception or even just for the ceremony there is no other choice, but La Corda in my opinion!!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2015

Dear La Corda Ensemble,

Thank you so much for the beautiful music provided at our wedding. It was the perfect touch to our ceremony at Cafe Cortina! You all are so talented and I will never forget the beautiful ambience you added to our day. Many, many thanks,
    Jennifer and Andrew Smith - Sept 27, 2015

Sent on 10/10/2015

Alex · Married on 09/19/2014

George & La Corda,

Thank you for playing at our wedding and creating a beautiful backdrop for the ceremony! It all sounded fabulous! Thank you so much for learning the "Downton Abbey Suite" for the event - it was very special for us and surreal to hear on our wedding day!

Sincerely,
    Alex and Patrick

Sent on 10/31/2014

Lizzie · Married on 06/20/2014

George and the La Corda group were very flexible and accommodating. They played beautiful ceremony music and I am so thankful to have had them be apart of our day. It was magical and beautiful! Awesome and amazing! Outstanding all around!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Angela · Married on 06/07/2014

La Corda did a wonderful job. Everything about their services was perfect!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Kimberly · Married on 11/09/2013

This was our second experience with La Corda String Ensemble. They performed at our daughters outdoor wedding ceremony in 2011, and for our son's wedding this past weekend. We hired a trio of instrumentalists for the outdoor wedding ceremony, and a duet for our son's wedding that took place in a small church. In both venues they added the ambiance that made the whole ceremony so much more special. They were professional from start to finish. We were not sure what types of music to play other than the bridal entrance and they helped us with that as well. We will be using them for future events for sure!!!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Mary · Married on 09/01/2013

This group was very responsible. They were willing to prepare and perform special selections requested by the bride and groom. They were very professional in all aspects. Our guests enjoyed them immensely, and they added a special touch to our out-door ceremony.

Sent on 09/04/2013

La Corda did a beautiful job with our ceremony music.

Sent on 09/06/2013

LaCorda was such a great addition to our wedding. It really enhanced our ceremony and made it so beautiful and special. And we received lots of compliments on the performance. They were also extremely friendly and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Dear La Corda,

We can't thank you enough for playing at our wedding. You helped make it such a wonderful day! We received so many compliments on our ceremony and cocktail music. It was fabulous. Many thanks!

Sent on 09/02/2013

Here's the thank you I send the group after our wedding: "Thanks for providing beautiful music for our June 1st wedding ceremony in Ann Arbor. You helped make our dream wedding a reality. We got several comments on your ensemble. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to other couples." La Corda was the perfect touch at our wedding ceremony. Hearing their music was what made me tear up walking down the aisle. They really helped personalize our ceremony by playing our college fight song during the recessional too!

Sent on 06/21/2013

After a cursory search for ceremony musicians, we discovered La Corda. We were surprised to find that their prices were more budget friendly than other, less experienced groups. My husband's family has a great ear for music (his father plays in a symphony himself, his mother taught music, and he and his sister also play multiple instruments), and they were all singing praises! George was such a pleasure to work with, and he took the stress out of the planning process. On the day of, George took charge in order to make sure that our day turned out perfectly!

Thank you, La Corda!

Sent on 03/27/2013
  • W

Wesley · Married on 12/29/2012

La Corda String ensemble goes above and beyond what could ever be expected of a string trio or quartet. They were friendly, easy to work with, and even tailored the music selections to make our wedding ceremony and rehearsal perfect.

Skilled and professional, these folks can and will do anything you ask of them. From classical masterpieces to Lady Gaga, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/13/2013