La Casa del Camino Reviews

View more information

• Christina
    Christina C. Married on 08/22/2021

Great experience w/ La Casa Del Camino

A little background, we originally booked at the French Estate in Orange. Unfortunately, the French Estate double booked and never notified us until we reached out to them multiple times. In a panic, we looked for another venue and tried La Casa. On the initial call, they were able to book our date. Sydney was the coordinator and did a wonderful job helping us prepare for our special day. On the day of the wedding my husband & I had a wonderful experience. They were very attentive to us and our guests, treated us like royalty and the food was very yummy :) I recommend this venue for anyone that is having a small to mid-sized wedding and doesn’t want to worry about finding a caterer and tables/chairs on top of finding a venue.

We are so happy this worked out for the best. Plus, we have the beautiful beach as our backdrop and the Spanish vintage vibes of the hotel looked amazing in photos.

Becca Married on 03/19/2016
    We had our reception here at The Rooftop. Booked about 50% of the far side of the deck and the set up was effortless and beautiful for our very intimate, classic Southern California taste. The FOOD was delicious and Melissa helped us portion out the right amount for our number of guests. Everyone was fed, nothing ran out and the staff was super helpful through the night's end. Love this place and it was a perfect setting to celebrate our wedding!
    Alicia Married on 03/05/2016
    The venue was absolutely beautiful and the hotel coordinator, Melissa, worked with me for months before the wedding to make sure everything was the way I wanted. We stayed at the hotel the weekend of my wedding and the accommodations were so lovely, great breakfast, beautiful rooms and very kind and helpful staff. The day of my wedding Melissa and her team did an excellent job setting up both the ceremony and reception area. I am very particular about how I like things and they executed my vision flawlessly! The service staff was also exceptional, very gentle and kind when serving our food and drinks. Everyone involved in the production of my wedding did an amazing job and exceeded my expectations all around! My guests all gushed at how beautiful the venue was and how professional the serving staff was. I am so happy with how everything turned out, well worth every penny! I have no complaints.
    Jennifer Married on 03/13/2015
    Beautiful location! The service was fantastic! From all of the hassles for all of the different deliveries for my wedding items- favors, flowers, cake, etc., to the service during my reception... everything was beautifully handled. I can't thank you enough for making my day spectacular!
    Kelly Married on 05/07/2016
    All around AMAZING!!!! I don't know where to begin... We originally had to the idea to check out rooftop as a back-up venue (we were originally going to have a beach wedding at the Beachcomber Laguna) but when we met with Melissa and she explained everything to us, it was so hard to pass it up. The views are incredible, the setup is so turn-key (we had the ceremony up on the rooftop and reception downstairs at K'ya), and the food was the icing on the cake. We were not looking for an over-the-top wedding. We wanted something intimate, beautiful, memorable, and accommodating. Melissa was impeccable from the months and months of planning, right down to the day of our wedding, she was on point, responsive, friendly, and accommodating. She and her staff took SUCH GOOD CARE OF US! I did not have one worry on my wedding day because they were one step ahead. Of course as a bride, I was nervous something would go wrong but it didn't. Having our wedding at La Casa / Rooftop was the best move we made. I am still receiving compliments about the venue and the food. Our friends and family had the best time and enjoyed every moment. THANK YOU Melissa, we will always remember how amazing you were. xoxo
    Tomomi Married on 05/20/2017
    We are so happy that we chose this venue for our wedding reception. Our families and friends loved it. View from the Rooftop is beautiful. Foods and drinks are great. Service is also good. If you are looking for cozy but chic SoCal style wedding venue, then I would recommend you to contact them!