La Bella Vita Photography & Photo Lounge Reviews

40 | Richmond Hill, GA

40 Reviews for La Bella Vita Photography & Photo Lounge

Our recent experience with La Bella Vita was outstanding! Chantel is amazing to work with. She was very professional, fun to work with and produced high quality work. She has the most creative ideas and really knows how to capture every special moment!!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Anna · Married on 11/11/2017

My fiancé and I met Chantel and Eric at a Wedding Expo and then we were lucky enough to win an engagement session with them! They were extremely kind from the start and Chantel was so much fun to shoot with! She was very professional, nice, and flexible to what we wanted! And the photos are AMAZING!!! She really knew what she was doing with the lighting and was very good with giving us directions but also was willing to listen to our ideas. She is the perfect balance of what I look for in a photographer. And I think it speaks very highly of her that she was so great to us even though she was shooting us for free! I would recommend La Bella Vita Photography to everyone! :D

Sent on 05/30/2017

Monica · Married on 08/21/2016

Chantel was a great photographer. My fiancé, my parents, and his parents were all able to travel to Savannah to have the pictures taken. It rained on the original day that we were supposed to take our pictures. Chantel was so accommodating with rescheduling the shoot. The previews are great! We can't wait to see all of the photos! She helped us choose a time and location that was prefect!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Jenna · Married on 03/13/2016

I had reached out to Chantel to do our engagement and wedding photos after seeing her at an event at a Country Club. I was very anxious when it came to choosing a photographer just because I felt that she was the one person who was able to capture my amazing day and she was the one with the responsibility of capturing everything that I wanted as I wouldn't be able to relive it again.
    All I can say is Chantel surpassed every expectation I ever had. She was so understanding and professional. My husband and I are not really the cute, romantic couple that love taking serious pictures and she understood. She allowed us to incorporate our goofiness but also made us pose for the few serious photos (as we called them) and boy am I glad I did it.
    Chantel worked so hard during our wedding and leading up to it to make sure she understood what I wanted her to capture and now being able to look at my wedding day I get to remember all of those things again. When looking at previous wedding photos from other photographers all I ever noticed was it being picture after picture of the bride and groom and that was not something I wanted. Chantel went above and beyond everything, to getting pictures of our bridal party entering, to pictures of guests dancing and having a great time, to all the little decoration details in the ceremony and reception.
    She did an awesome job and I really can not thank her enough for making all of my photo dreams come true. I would highly recommend her to anyone and I can not wait to have a reason to have to work with her again.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Lindsay · Married on 10/03/2015

Chantel with La Bella Vita Photography is the definition of a great photographer. She exceeded all of our expectations with our wedding and engagement photos. Chantel was open minded and had a great attention to detail, which really paid off in the end results. Her prices were very fair for the quality of work we received. Since we decided to go with a low key, non-traditional wedding, we did not want our wedding photos to look staged or synthetic. We wanted to look natural and effortless, the way our relationship feels to us. We chose to do at home engagement pictures, which may have been the easiest thing since sliced bread! We had so much fun and you could see that through the pictures. Chantel stayed in contact with us though the entire process, made every session convenient and comfortable, and gave great advice which was desperately needed for these first-timers. We really appreciate all the efforts Chantel put forth to make this special moment our own versions of perfect! We now have beautiful pictures that we are proud to show off to our friends, family and co-workers. And when we receive the complements, we know they aren't fake! If we have another major life moment (hopefully way down the road, lol.) we'll know the perfect person to contact!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Molly · Married on 05/30/2015

Chantel was absolutely amazing! She was great to work with and was always there to answer any questions we had. She made our wedding experience stress free. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Chantel did such a wonderful job at my wedding, she alleviated so much stress. Everything was done in an orderly and professional manner. She is a wonderful person to work with and she goes above and beyond for her clients. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Megan · Married on 05/17/2015

Chantel was such a pleasure to work with! She was super quick with responding to any questions I had before the event and made sure to get all the pictures I really wanted to have of my big day. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone looking for a great and fun photographer!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Liz · Married on 11/01/2014

Chantelle was amazing! I was looking at many different photographers at the beginning, but as soon as she called to schedule our first meet-up I could tell it was a great fit! She is so upbeat and fun to talk with, when my husband and I met her to look at photos and talk pricing, she was professional but energetic and creative as well! We were on a tight budget (as most couples are when planning a wedding) but she worked with us and in the end we got exactly what we wanted and more! On the day of our celebration, the weather was a little colder than expected, but Chantelle came prepared! She had tons of ideas and accepted the ideas I had as well which made for a perfect shoot. Overall, I couldn't have been happier with La Bella Vita and would recommend her to anyone :)

Sent on 11/06/2014

Rebecca · Married on 10/04/2014

La Bella Vita Photography was the best investment we could have made for our big day. Professional, easy to work with, prompt, and captured memories in a way only a photographers eye can. You will not regret the results, cannot wait to use her services again.

Sent on 12/13/2014

craig · Married on 10/01/2014

I really don't write reviews frequently. And I wouldn't give out "5 stars" frivolously. But La Bella Vita was absolutely one of the highlights of our wedding experience. We eloped in Savannah, at The Kehoe House, and made it a very private, personal occasion. The most important aspect of our wedding, we decided, was the photography. We needed to have good quality pictures to share with our families who weren't at the ceremony! Chantel was professional and courteous and passionate from start to finish. The process felt effortless and natural. We loved how she got excited WITH us. We saw the pictures today and they were breathtaking. I would unequivocally recommend La Bella Vita to anyone getting married in the area.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Niki · Married on 10/01/2014

We loved Chantel! She made the whole day feel more special and magical :) The photo's came out so great! Of the highest quality and so elegant. I hope everyone decides to use La Bella VIta in the future. Thank you Chantel!

Niki Sappo

Sent on 10/17/2014

Shelby · Married on 09/27/2014

Chantel is AWESOME words can not express how awesome she is and her photo skills are great!!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Kindell · Married on 08/30/2014

Chantel was great. She did an amazing job and was open to all ideas. She is very flexible and will work with you to make your day perfect. I absolutely love all the pictures. Great Quality!!! Fast turn around on editing and getting the pictures to you :) I highly recommend La Bella Vita Photography!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Lauren · Married on 08/16/2014

Chantel was so fantastic and had so many great ideas! She not only took our pictures but helped make our day very special! Her pictures are not only beautiful but artistic and capture the details which can so easily be forgotten.

Sent on 09/11/2014
  • Christa

Christa · Married on 05/03/2014

These girls are amazing! Loved everything they did for us!! Can't wait to see my pictures!

Sent on 05/11/2014

Lindsey · Married on 10/26/2013

These ladies were perfect for our special day. They are very professional and a pleasure to work with. Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful. I would definitely recommend La Bella Vita Photography to my family, friends, and co-workers.

April & Ricky · Married on 10/19/2013

Chantel & Paige from La Bella Vita are awesome wedding photographers and are really fun people to work with. They are great value for their services and I would recommend La Bella Vita to anyone in the Statesboro/Savannah area and I would definitely work with them again in the future.

REGGIE · Married on 09/28/2013

VERY PROFESSIONAL AND DEF WILL USE THEIR SERVICES IN THE FUTURE.

Sent on 01/17/2014

Jerica · Married on 09/21/2013

I couldn't have asked for better photographers. They were so fun to work with and our pictures came out amazing! I could always get In touch with them whenever I needed anything and would always be willing to help me in any way. These girls know what they are doing! They are wonderful :)

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2013

The La Bella Vita girls are truly the best in town! They are so sweet, personable, fun, and made my wedding day even more special than I imagined. I will always treasure the memories they captured for us and I couldn't imagine working with anyone else!

Sent on 01/18/2014

Taylor · Married on 06/01/2013

They were fabulous! They were very sweet and made us feel so comfortable infront of the camera!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Amazing!! Love these girls, crazy to use anyone else. They went above and beyond to make our day special. The photots are phenomenal!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Bobbi Sue · Married on 05/25/2013

These ladies are so much fun! And the photos are UH-mazing!!

Sent on 06/21/2013
  • Pollylove13

Kristin · Married on 05/25/2013

These girls are amazing!!!! A great value for the level of awesomeness! My wedding pictures are perfect and capture every moment just as I wanted. The La Bella Vita girls were so amazing and helped me build my dream package based on my budget. We were able to sit down and look at packages and I could say that I didn't want something or that it was missing something and they tailored the package to exactly what I wanted. Paige and Chantel are very professional and also very fun. They had some awesome ideas and my wedding party had a blast taking pictures with them, even the guys were having fun despite hundreds of pictures. We did our engagement shoot with them as well. We saw those pictures and knew right away that we had to hire them. I also did a "special shoot" to give as a "pillow present" for my groom. So fun, not awkward at all and he loved it. I can't wait to get my wedding album because I know I will love it! You guys rock!! I hope to be using La Bella Vita for some future maternity/family photo shoots.

Sent on 07/04/2013

La Bella Vita Photography & Photo Lounge's reply:

Thank you Kristin! You guys made our job easy! We loved all the details and the very fun wedding party! We are so glad you chose us to be a part of your big day!