L.V.’s Magical Affairs Reviews

5 Reviews for L.V.’s Magical Affairs

• Kim

Kim Harding · Married on 04/06/2019

Exquisite Execution

I truly can not say enough about the amazing experience we had with Lisa and LV's Magical Affairs. Lisa and her staff were so extremely professional and yet somehow at the same time felt as though they were a part of our close family and friends that surrounded us on our wedding day. There was never a sign of an empty plate left sitting around (the staff was QUICK to pick any up) and the food and drinks were always fresh. I was, and still am, touched by photos of the entire crew stopping what they were doing and joining as our rather small group of guests (40ish including us) joined hands as our uncle blessed the meal. I appreciated that level of respect but was truly touched when I realized they joined the circle that wound through the area where they'd just been working.

Lisa also listened, over our months of communications, to the vision I had in mind which made her absolutely invaluable!! While I designed the concept and design of our wedding, it's really hard to be the one to execute every detail when you're also the bride. Thankfully Lisa and her crew made sure I didn't have to worry about that at all! Anything I needed to add or change from our original, and smaller, contract was done quickly and fairly. I truly look forward to an opportunity in the future to work with L.V'S Magical Affairs!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Kim,
    It was an ABSOLUTE pleasure working with you on your AMAZING wedding! You articulated every desire so well and knew exactly what you wanted. That made it so much easier for us to perform MAGIC! Everyone was very pleasant and caring. You could definitely feel the love & joy in the atmosphere. I wish you nothing but extreme happiness & blessings.
    Much love,

Genesis Appiah · Married on 01/12/2019

Client for life! Best service, great food, personal touch in every bite. Lisa made the crazy planning run so smooth. She even had suggestions for help

I was first introduced to LVMA'S about 3 years ago at an office party, I was impressed with the food and beautiful decor so I took a card. During that time I had no idea I would need it. I referred my bestfriends mom to her for her 50th birthday party from there a long lasting relationship was formed. Most recently I had the pleasure of getting engaged and the caterer was a no brainer! Best bridal shower ever, can't wait for the wedding! This is more that a job for Lisa it's a passion!

Sent on 01/22/2019

My dear Gen😍
    We can't THANK you enough for your continued business and support!!! Appreciate the kind words. ALWAYS a true pleasure working with you. Looking forward to MANY more Magical Affairs!!!

Tee Hinton · Married on 10/13/2018

5 star food

I couldn't have asked for a better food experience. Lisa and her staff were friendly, polite and professional. The food was absolutely amazing, seasoned to perfection and we ended up having more than enough. Also, the decorations and the way that the food items were displayed was beautiful. This company super exceeded my expectations. I had a great experience, and will be using them again. I highly recommend.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Mrs. Hinton,
    Thank you for entrusting LVMA's with your catering desires. Everyone was a true delight! We appreciate your business and support. Looking forward to the next Magical Affair!!!

Alisha · Married on 01/06/2016

Lisa and staff were AMAZING!!!!

LV's Magical Affairs are just that.... MAGICAL!!!!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Alisha,
    Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and support!! Always a true delight working with you.

Essie · Married on 05/24/2014

L.V's catered my wedding reception on May 24 and everything was amazing. The food and staff was excellent she even decorated the event hall. This company was phenomenal and I recommend their services to make your night special. They are extremely reasonable and worth every dollar. Thank so much!! Mr. & Mrs. Murphy. .

Sent on 05/28/2014