L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum Reviews

42 | Tulum, MX

42 Reviews for L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum

Luke · Married on 04/22/2017

We worked with Synda who knocked it out of the park! From start to finish she had every detail and option considered. Our reception experienced rain, she quickly adapted to the weather. She's a great source of information and helped guide us through the whole weekend and related events. Our friends and family were all equally as impressed and everyone walked away with thought of our wedding being the best they had ever attended. I highly recommend these services! If she didn't directly provide the service she knew exactly who to reach out to.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Lauren · Married on 02/24/2017

Synda was absolutely amazing throughout the process of planning my wedding in Tulum. From start to finish, she made the process easy and very low stress. She knew all about the local vendors (who was good/reliable as well as reasonably priced) and worked hard to make sure we only got the best. In addition to finding us the best vendors (caterer, hair/makeup, DJ etc), Synda also designed the flower arrangements herself, matching them amazingly well to the ideas I got from making a Pinterest board (also her suggestion). She brought my dream wedding to life and I am incredibly grateful. I highly recommend her future events anywhere in Riviera Maya!!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Alicia · Married on 02/10/2017

Synda was amazing!!! She had everything under control, the timeline planned and told me 'when you arrive in Tulum you shouldn't have to worry about anything'! She was right... everything was PERFECT. I loved the DJ, hair stylists, flowers, decorations, the FOOD, the drinks, the service... and then all the little things that you don't even think about ... like the shell our little ring bearer carried our rings in as he walked down the beach. She thought of every last detail and followed through with everything. I also really appreciated her honest opinion when I had no idea what to do or which direction to go! She has amazing style and taste :) Thank you Synda for making our dream wedding come true!!!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2016

Synda & Leti were truly more helpful than I could have imagined. I've been planning events & vacations all my life, so I walked into our destination wedding thinking... I've totally got this. Well, I didn't. The deeper I got, the more stressed I became.

By chance, I stumbled across this amazing duo. Within days Synda had put me at ease and within weeks, I was visiting Tulum with a perfectly planned venue tour. Not only did they welcome us with the warmest hugs, but made the day so carefree & brought the fun back into the process. I knew instantly that I was not only sold on Tulum, but definitely couldn't pull this off without their help.

Of course, there was still an entire vacation to plan for a group of 60. Leti was so great with reservations, connecting directly with our guests, fielding all questions & leaving me out of the back-and-forth :) Our family & friends basically had their own travel coordinator & everyone was so thankful for her.

I can really only say two things about the big day 1 - it was truly more than we could've imagined & 2 - we're so sad it is over. It is hard to expect personal touches to a wedding being so far away. But frankly, Synda knew more about what I wanted than I did. The entire event had our personality all over it.

I am truly so thankful for both of these amazing ladies & I am only sad that we don't get to do it all again. It was a perfect week, a perfect day & is now the perfect memory. We know that we owe all of this to Synda & Leti.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Pollee · Married on 11/24/2016

There are so many wonderful things to share about our experience with L&L that I don't even know where to begin! We first found their team online in February 2016 and our wedding was 2 weeks ago now. Planning a destination wedding in a foreign country, across a language barrier, as well as orchestrating multiple group activities for 60 people, could have been incredibly stressful and exhausting, but with Synda and Leti, it was just really, really fun from start to finish. After months of working together via email and Skype, when we finally arrived in Tulum, all we had to do was enjoy being with our friends and families. Synda and Leti took care of everything! Leti did an incredible job of setting up transport and hotels for us and for all of our guests, and we received countless compliments on her professionalism and organizational skills. She coordinated group excursions to Coba and Dos Ojos, and our guests are still raving about the trips. Synda has curated a very talented and highly respected group of local vendors, and her recommendations were impeccable. Our beach wedding (Nueva Vida de Ramiro) and reception venue (El Tabano) were decorated to perfection, the bouquets were absolutely gorgeous, our hair & make-up artist was so sweet and talented, our photographer and his wife seem to be some of the coolest folks around, our DJ was a riot, the churro cart was delicious and festive, the trio band and guitarist were flawless…. I could actually go on forever. It was all just lovely and we wouldn’t change a thing. None of it would have happened without the gracious assistance and endless hard work of Synda and Leti. They spent months patiently listening to our wants and needs, answering literally hundreds of our questions, and they offered their own experience, creativity, and local connections with endless grace. They are genuinely wonderful human beings and their love for wedding planning shines through in every facet of their work. We recommend them highly!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Kristen · Married on 11/05/2016

Lynda and Leti were fantastic from start to finish! They included so many little details on our wedding that were fantastic. They were able to create the exact vision that I wanted while staying in budget. They are worth every penny for a (relatively) stress free wedding.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Abby · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I cannot speak highly enough about Synda and Leti, they were absolutely incredible from start to finish! They helped turn our dream wedding into a reality and we’re still pinching ourselves over what they were able to make possible for us. They were thoroughly attentive and communicative from the get go and made sure that every single detail was covered. It was the most stress free wedding because all we had to do was show up to paradise and everything was perfectly set up for us! Synda had us make a pinterest board for wedding inspiration and our wedding ended up looking somehow more incredible than every single image on there! Their attention to detail is incredible, from the papel picados with our names on them to the surprise mariachi band that somehow knew all the words to hava nagilah! Synda and Leti made the whole weekend so incredible for us and for all of guests and we cannot thank them enough for what they were able to achieve for us. THANK YOU, GRACIAS, MERCI! We cannot say it enough! Far and away the best wedding planners in Tulum and probably the world. We love you guys!

Love, Abby + Jon

Sent on 10/19/2016

Megan · Married on 09/10/2016

Synda and Leti were AMAZING!!! They helped with every detail during the entire weekend. They knew what I wanted better than I did! They really made planning a destination wedding easy.

Leti went above and beyond coordinating hotels and transportation for the majority of our guests. Synda got us the best possible prices without sacrificing quality.

We had a dream weekend thanks to Synda and Leti. We could not recommend them more!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Carolyn · Married on 09/10/2016

Thanks to Synda and Leti our daughter's wedding at Casa Carolina Tullum was absolutely perfect. Everything from coordinating transportation and accommodations for 40 guests; to every single detail around the wedding itself was executed seamlessly. We simply had to show up and enjoy the celebration with our family and friends. We didn't have to worry about a thing! You will not find more dedicated wedding planners anywhere!--Carolyn B

Sent on 10/10/2016

ashley · Married on 04/01/2016

Lynda and Leti were absolutely fabulous! I reached out to L&L last September about helping to plan a wedding in Tulum for 2016. They helped me from beginning to end; from finding a location and picking a date, selecting vendors, to all the little details. They helped in finding a DJ (DJ Luca), a hair and makeup artist (Esperanza Avila, Hair and Makeup Artist), a spanish guitarist, and a bakery for the cake! I loved all of my vendors and couldn't have been happier with the service.
    They assisted my guests with travel arrangements and transportation when needed, arranged an excursion to a cenote and generally went above and beyond! Lynda has great taste and was able to make my vision a reality. They are so fabulous and any bride (and groom!) would be lucky to have them help plan and prepare for the big day!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Giovanni · Married on 11/27/2015

If you are getting married anywhere near Rivera Maya - do yourself a favor and hire L&L now. Our wedding planner, Synda, is a star and we couldn't wait to recommend her once we got home.

Note for everyone getting married in Riviera Maya: please take my advice and HIRE A PLANNER! Or even better, just hire L&L. I speak fluent spanish and am fairly organized - but the hard truth is everything takes a lot more time and effort in Mexico. Believe me: you WILL need their help.

We hired L&L only 3 weeks before our wedding as we struggled to find the right decor for the reception. Despite the tight timeline, Synda went above and beyond our expectations and took control of all aspects of the wedding, while keeping us informed and staying true to our vision/look for the wedding.

Most importantly, she managed all the vendors, musicians and hotel staff on the day, relieving a ton of stress from us and delivering a fabulous wedding. We really couldn't have done this without her and I am confident our time in Tulum was a lot more enjoyable because of her good work.

Synda is lovely, speaks at least 3 languages fluently and is a joy to work with. Whatever her fees are, they will be offset by the savings she will squeeze from vendors. It's a no brainer: don't look any further, hire L&L and enjoy your wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Lynda did a wonderful job planning our wedding from our chosen destination. Coming from England we had to do most of things through our planner and communicate through Skype. We were ever so pleased with her helpfulness, patience and endless hours of work! Extremely reliable, we were lucky to have her as our planner! Thank you so much for making our wedding so special!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Saira · Married on 12/09/2017

I had a wonderful experience with L&L. Synda was a dream to work with and I knew I could trust her. I am a very picky, but Synda was able to flawlessly pull off my sometimes vague, sometimes very specific direction. She knew the right questions to ask and obviously thought of things that I did not. Destination weddings are stressful and very difficult, but I felt as though I was in good hands with Synda. She went out of her way to make me feel comfortable (even during a medical emergency). Despite that, my wedding was beautiful and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Thank you so much for making our special day even more special.

Just one note to all the other brides, make sure that your guests are aware of your guest book. We only had a couple of people sign it since it wasn't in a very obvious spot.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Ana · Married on 07/16/2011

La boda quedo increíble linda, muchas gracias por todo, me encantaron todos los detalles y tu disposición por encontrar lo que estaba buscando, las ideas totalmente captadas!
    Honestamente, creo que son muy bueno y preparado y quedamos muy contentos con tu atención, organización y tu trabajo...

Anso · Married on 01/15/2015

Leti & Lynda were amazing organizing our weekend events, we wanted to have our welcome night, rehearsal dinner and the wedding in 3 different places to get the different vibes of Tulum and the girls managed it all! Every night was just wonderful! the first night was downtown in a super cute Mexican garden restaurant, the rehearsal at Tabano restaurant on the jungle side and the wedding on the beach of our amazing villa! Loved all the details they created for us! The intention I was given! We wouldn't have dreamed of a better planner for our wedding.

Monique · Married on 09/30/2017

Synda, from L&L - Your Wedding Planner Tulum stopped at nothing to make sure my husband and I had the most incredible day of our lives! Nothing I can say could translate the gratitude we have for Synda and the entire L&L team. Synda's execution and delivery from the months leading up to especially the day of was impeccable. 5 stars isn't a limit that could capture all she did. Her talent far exceeds anything we've come across. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017