L.I.F.E. Events Reviews

57 | Orlando, FL

57 Reviews for L.I.F.E. Events

TAMI · Married on 04/11/2015

As MOTB, we had decided we didn't need an event coordinator. Our venue dictated that we have a "day of" coordinator so we interviewed 3. I knew immediately L.I.F.E. Events and Becky Morgan was the one. Didn't take long for my daughter and I to fall in love with Becky, as did every one who came in contact with her. We decided on her mid level package and never looked back. Becky Morgan guided us beautifully and created a wedding day we could never have envisioned. Always a smile on her face, lots of laughs and connecting us with the most professional vendors from flowers to food. We had not one thing to do wedding weekend, except enjoy every minute of it, thanks to Becky. There are not enough words to thank her.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Chris · Married on 03/14/2015

I write this from the groom's perspective, as many guys will soon be where I was, the big engagement went off as planned, now the REAL planning.Weddings are pricey, no matter the size. When I was told that we need a wedding coordinator, my thought was "no we don't." And, you don't need a wedding coordinator, what you NEED is BECKY and L.I.F.E. EVENTS! You think your aunt can do this for you. You think groomsmen will be where they need to be based on the 10 emails you sent them, wrong. you think it will all run itself WRONG! From 30 days out from our big day, Becky took over EVERYTHING! And she made sure the day went flawlessly. Who knows what 1000 other things she did for us behind the scenes Becky wore black during our wedding, and I thought, "she probably does that to fade into the background/not steal any focus." That's probably true, but mostly I think it is because SHE IS A FREAKING NINJA!! Becky is in 10 places at once and was always appearing out of nowhere to let us know how we were doing on our schedule and letting us know a couple steps ahead and to check on us, then it was back to the shadows for her until the next time she popped out to hit us with a ninja update. So guys, in short, DO IT, SPEND THE EXTRA LITTLE BIT. BOOK HER NOW! She doesn't overbook her calendar, so you really feel like the only couple she has.. We got a lot of compliments on the usual aspects of the wedding you'd expect: food, venue, etc. But we got just as many guests telling us how much they loved our wedding coordinator! That really meant a lot to us. Becky realizes how important this day is to the couple and especially the bride and Becky made sure we got our dream wedding from start to happily ever after.

Sent on 04/28/2015
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/06/2014

I don't think I could ever express in words how absolutely integral Becky was to our wedding. I was a bit skeptical of spending money for someone else to help plan my wedding (how could anyone else possibly do it as well as I could?), but now I will forever recommend to anyone getting married to have a wedding planner. From the very beginning, Becky was the one person who kept me sane and organized. She provided contacts and recommendations, design ideas, budgeting, money saving tips, crowd control, vendor upkeep, a shoulder to cry on...you name it and she did it. Her positive, bubbly personality was exactly what I needed on so many days (like the day I realized another bride had worn my EXACT dress under 'our' tree at 'our' venue 6 months before our wedding...I called Becky to tell her, and her response? "Who wears long sleeves in May anyway??").

Through everything that happened leading up to our wedding, Becky's shining moment was the day of our wedding. I am not exaggerating when I say that I did not have to worry about a single thing. Our decorations were placed exactly how I had envisioned, all of our vendors were on time and in their correct spots (quite a challenge for how large our venue was), my family was all taken care of, and I didn't have to do a thing except wake up, get hair and makeup done, and get dressed. Becky and her team literally took care of everything. It was a godsend to not have to stress anymore. I will be forever grateful for the day that she gave me and my husband.

There are multiple packages of planning to choose from, depending on your needs and budget. We chose the middle package (can't remember the name); the cost and level of Becky's involvement was perfect.

We are so happy that we were able to work with Becky to have our day be relaxing, enjoyable, fun, and drama-free. She is an absolute blessing, and we could not be more grateful for everything she has done for us. Thank you, Becky, to you and your team.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Sophia · Married on 10/12/2014

Becky is absolute PERFECTION!!!! She came as a recommendation from my venue, Casa Feliz and is hands down the greatest decision we made for our wedding! She handled everything for us, coordinating vendors, making sure all payments were made, creating vendor and bridal schedules thats were down to the minute and were a life saver in organizing everyone on wedding day! She also gave fantastic recommendations for vendors that made our wedding extra special! She is super knowledgeable and knows pretty much every vendor in the Central Florida area and can tell you what will and won't work! I love that she always gave her honest professional and didn't just yes me on everything, and i could absolutely trust that she was leading me in the right direction! She is the absolute sweetest and on our wedding day she and her team were rockstars! Everything went off without a hitch and i know that would not have happened without Becky in charge! I could not have had such a perfect day without her and I highly recommend that you hire her, if not you're definitely missing out on amazing planner to help you through the stress of wedding planning and make your day more than you could have ever asked for! Thank you so much for everything, Becky! :)

L.I.F.E Events rocks!!!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Becky was a lifesaver - a red lifesaver - the best kind! She was easy to work with, maintained my sanity and always easy to get a hold of. We couldn't have pulled off such a great wedding without her! A huge thanks to Becky and her team for all of their help!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Mary · Married on 05/25/2014

When I first met Becky I knew I had found someone who was incredibly special. During the year of planning that she guided me through, I found myself saying over and over again "thank god for Becky" and on our wedding day I never was more thankful to her. Let's start with things that you hope your wedding coordinator would be: organized, meticulous, excellent judgment, calm, good humored and above all - your champion. She was all this to the maximum degree. With my parents living outside the country - Becky proved to be more than could ever come across on a contract - she became an amazing friend. She is worth her weight in gold - because of her I cried when I walked in my venue and saw how she had completed it. She was working herself sweaty (it was awful hot god bless her) but still smiling and sweet. She chased lizards out of my bridal suite (although she is terrified of them) and ended up strapping me in my dress due to difficulties. She lead us to amazing vendors that made our day heaven on earth. Planning an event like this - there will be challenges and unanticipated issues - you will want Becky on your team... Trust me. So do yourself a favor - if you haven't hired her yet and are thinking about it - put pen to to paper and know you just did yourself the biggest favor you could in this crazy process.

Sent on 06/01/2014

Margaret · Married on 05/17/2014

Megan was our third daughter to get married. If we had known how wonderful it would be to have Becky Morgan as a wedding consultant, we would have used her for all our daughter's weddings! She has such great experience, and always could help us no matter how crazy the request or question.
    When we were choosing venders, her recommended ones always turned out to be exactly what we wanted. Not only was Becky pleasant and easy to work with, so were her venders. When asked, she would give an honest answer about our ideas. She knows what works, and what is just throwing money away. Her advice was priceless! She was always available and facilitated some rush items we had almost forgotten to take care of. She was amazing, getting back to us so quickly, even when we called or emailed at odd times and weekends. She is so pleasant, we miss seeing her! She always kept us on track, her timelines were amazing too!

Sent on 06/02/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/12/2014

The English language does not possess strong enough words to express just how phenomenal Becky Morgan is. After my fiancé asked my parents for my hand in marriage, my mother, ever the planner, got a jump on things and had attended a bridal show where she met Becky. I can’t imagine how many prospective brides and MOB’s she met that day, but two months later (after my husband had proposed to me) Mom and I saw her at another Bridal show. Having never met me, she recalled my name, the fact that I lived out-of-state in North Carolina, and where we were planning on getting married from a 5 minute conversation she had with my mother 2 months earlier. Talk about attention to detail! Instantly, I knew she was my girl!

We booked her and her team for day-of coordination. Despite the fact that her services wouldn't kick in until around 2 months before the wedding, Becky would reach out to me often to check in and offer valuable guidance to my mother and I. Interacting with Becky is like talking to a super organized big sister. We planned an elaborate wedding with a dizzying amount of details and logistics to manage and throughout the entire process Becky was so reassuring and helpful. The day went off without a single glitch and it is all thanks to Becky and her fantastic team. Knowing that Becky was in charge, my husband and I floated through the day without a single worry.

I can’t say enough about her. She is so likeable that I actually found myself a little disappointed that she couldn't partake in the festivities with us! If you are smart, you will book her right away. If you’re lucky, you will gain a friend in the process. Becky, Thank you so much for everything! We love you!! –Whitney and Andrew Manguart

Sent on 05/05/2014

Julie · Married on 04/11/2014

I was having to plan a rehearsal dinner in a city I didn't know and I lived out of state. After trying to do everything myself I realized it was too overwhelming. I contacted Becky Morgan who was the wedding planner and asked if she could help me. It was the best decision I could have made! She handled everything for me and I was able to relax and enjoy my son's rehearsal dinner. I highly recommend Becky and LifeEvents! She was great to work with!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Angela · Married on 03/22/2014

Choosing LIFE events and Becky for my wedding coordinator was the best decision I made in the whole wedding process! Planning a wedding is a lot of work. Since I had LIFE events, I feel like I was able to just enjoy the process, while they helped me with all the “hard” work.

I just cannot say enough good things about Becky. She is friendly, fun, and easy to talk to. But, most importantly, she knows how to get things done! She is so knowledgeable about vendors and logistics. She was able to help me stay in my budget and help me save money with some of the vendors, which is a big deal. My ceremony and reception ran so smoothly, and I really enjoyed having her around on my special day.

I would highly recommended LIFE events!

Sent on 04/19/2014

Allison · event on: 12/28/2013

When Becky met with me and three members of my "posse" (dear friends helping me with the renewal) she fit in as if she'd been a friend for years. She caught the vision for my Winter Wonderland quickly, and gave suggestions to help make it even better.

I'm an event planner of a different sort, so I already had many of the details worked out in my mind. However, I needed someone who could come in toward the end and make it all come together, especially on the special day. Becky did just that. She kept me on schedule for different aspects of the planning, reminded me of items I had left to do, and worked on little things when I couldn't. She coordinated with my vendors for timing and kept things running smoothly through the process.

On the day of our renewal, Becky was there to finish any little details. I'm a hands-on type of person so I was fussing with stuff here and there only to hear Becky telling me to go relax. LOL I'm not sure if my background in planning helped Becky or drove her nuts! Hopefully the former.

Jessie (Becky's assistant on the day-of, and I apologize if I have spelled it incorrectly) and Becky were wonderful throughout the pre-ceremony and reception making sure that everyone was where they were supposed to be right on time. My renewal happened precisely when I had it scheduled! All the items were set up ready to go. The ceremony went off without a hitch, and we have received rave reviews about the entire event. During the reception Becky/Jessie made sure we were well taken care of by checking in throughout the evening for anything we might need/want, and even getting us each some of the mini cupcakes before our guests had a chance to devour them! Little things like that made the day that much more special.

I don't foresee another event of this size in my future, but if I do, I can tell you I would work with Becky again in a heartbeat. I pray she is as blessed by all she did for us as we were!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Becky was phenomenal. From the first day we met her, we knew she could bring our vision to life. Not only was Becky our Wedding Planner, but by the end, she felt more like a friend. Her professionalism and prompt responses to my hundreds of emails and/or texts was amazing. Our wedding day went smoothly and all our guests could not stop complimenting us on everything from the decor to the food to how great Becky was.
    I would recommend Becky to any friend who might be interested in a Wedding Planner without hesitation.
    Thank you Becky for bringing our kooky dreams of Stormtroopers and Zombies to life. We love you!
    Stephanie & Darby James

Sent on 11/26/2013

Kristen · Married on 11/09/2013

LIFE events did an amazing job with our wedding! Becky was AMAZING! I felt so comfortable working with her and I knew she would take care of everything! On the day of the wedding I had nothing to worry about and was able to sit back and enjoy the day! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/25/2013

Becky with L.I.F.E Events was a pleasure to work with. At first I was hestitant to spend the money on an event cordinator but in the end I was so glad I did. Becky did an amazing job helping plan things and making sure my contracts were good before the wedding. The day of the wedding went flawless. Becky and her team made sure my wedding day was perfect. They did a great job making sure myself and husband had drinks and food available to us at all times. I would highly recommend L.I.F.E events for any special occation/wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Laksman · Married on 10/19/2013

Becky worked so hard to make sure that our wedding was all that we dreamed of- even when that dream kept changing! First, we scrapped our entire wedding reception plan (everything- location, caterer, need for rentals, music, etc) four months out. She was totally flexible and encouraging and helped us figure out what we needed to do to make it all come together. Becky made several trips from Orlando to the Sebastian/Vero area, which to us, showed how dedicated she was to making our event a success. She knew we were working with a tight budget (very important to my husband), but she also knew we wanted an elegant event (very important to me, wink), so she even offered to help rinse and re-crate the rental dishes so we could have nice plates and glassware. Oh, did I add that she coordinated our wedding reception at a beach house- therefore requiring us to bring in, and take out, absolutely everything we needed for the event? Becky was patient, calm and upbeat at all times- she helped us to breath and be happy during what was a stressful planning process due to all the changes we made. L.I.F.E. Events was a great choice for us! Good value, excellent customer service and lots of care in their work! Thanks, Becky!!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Kristy · Married on 08/09/2013

There are truly no words that will do justice to the absolutely exquisite work done by Becky and her team at L.I.F.E Events. We had a budget and chose the "light planning" option but honestly, Becky was available anytime we needed her. Not only did she go out of her way to make meetings and consults to fit our schedule, she always had a smile on her face and warmth in her heart. I can't tell you how many people constantly remarked at how calm I was (and my mom) even the day before our wedding; it was all because Becky put me and my family at ease by taking the lead and letting us know exactly what to expect. All of her vendor suggestions were spot on and our wedding was more than anything I could've hoped for. It was simple yet elegant to represent my husband and my taste but incorporated our families just the way we wanted. She is a part of our family and someone who we grew to care about very much. The past year of planning was nothing but a pleasure and I would recommend L.I.F.E Events to even the most doubtful of people...you will never regret it and enjoy your event exactly the way you're meant to. Our day is something we'll cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Catherine · Married on 08/09/2013

From the very beginning, L.I.F.E.Events/Becky worked around my daughter and my schedules. She was extremely flexible and always helpful. I enjoyed that she respected our choices and added touches to them that would be better for our guests or for ourselves. She did not hesitate to let us know if something may not work or needed to be "tweaked". Since my husband and I worked overseas, Becky and our daughter established great rapport. My daughter's wedding was both beautiful and a joy as I was able to enjoy all the special moments and our guests without worrying what needed to be done next.
    Becky has the perfect mixture of professionalism and warmth that endears her so that you feel you are planning with your best friend!

Sent on 08/30/2013

Haley · Married on 06/01/2013

Where do I begin?! After attending a bridal show on a whim, my mom and I were drawn to the L.I.F.E. Events booth's super cute tablescape and setup. We were greeted by Becky and we clicked instantly! Every meeting with Becky was an absolute joy! She has impeccable taste, great experience and attention to detail, and she always knew exactly what I was thinking. From the beginning she took charge by contacting every one of my vendors and even met with several on her own to ensure that everything was perfect. As she promised, I didn't have to talk to any vendors again unless I wanted to. My wedding planning process was as stress-free as can be. I was blown away by Becky's special touches throughout the process that made me feel so special. On wedding day, Becky's staff was on point from start to finish, and at the end of the day the only thing I would change is to have met Becky sooner! I would recommend L.I.F.E. Events a million times over!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Jennie · Married on 05/18/2013

L.I.F.E Events provided me with first class professional day-of services for my wedding. Leading up to the big day I was supported by life events to stay on track of all last minute details that needed to be prioritized in order. On the wedding day Becky and her staff took care of every little detail having me and my wedding party relax and enjoy the day. I was so pleased with everything. Becky is extremely personable and amazing to work with, I highly recommend her for any planning needs.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2013

DON'T CHANGE A THING!!! You were perfect, attentive, and on point with EVERYTHING! I am so thankful you were able to take our wedding short notice and find all the errors that would have made the day a nightmare for me! Darren even said you were the best decision made to help us with coordinating our BIG DAY! We could not have done it without you and your husband. I will recommend you to anyone who is getting married. There's nothing else you could have possible done to make the day any better! Other family also noticed your attention to detail and shared it with me about lining up the chairs even after they were all set up and make sure the grass area was perfect! My wedding hairstylist even said your timeline was the best she had ever seen! You impressed everyone that met you! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Rachel · event on: 05/04/2013

Becky was awesome! She did an amazing job from start to finish. Always helpful and on top of things. I will recommend her to all my family and friends. Thank you for making Jasmin's Sweet 16 very special.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Cecilia · Married on 04/27/2013

Becky was absolutely wonderful! I questioned if I really needed to spend the money on day-of-coordination but it was by far completely worth every penny. My wedding night went flawless with no problems at all. Becky was an absolute life saver and so fun to work with. I highly recommend her for any planning or coordination event you are considering.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Erin · Married on 04/13/2013

Rebecca Morgan and her L.I.F.E. Events team were excellent throughout the wedding planning process! Our day ran smoothly, as planned, and remarkably on time! Our other vendors were thrilled with the reliability of the L.I.F.E. Events team and their ability to stick to the pre-determined schedule. The set-up and breakdown of the event went above and beyond our expectations to make our event a beautiful success! (They even swept up the packing peanuts that spilled in the parking lot following a practical joke, to ensure that we would receive our full event center deposit refund)!

This team is highly professional in their interactions with other vendors and makes a point to help you iron out the details of your various contracts, which might have otherwise been missed in the whirlwind of planning!

To top it all off, Ms. Morgan and her team are incredibly fun to work with, kind, and help you feel a sense of ease as you navigate the details that lead up to your big day! My husband and I are incredibly happy with the L.I.F.E. Events team and their service and look forward to working with them in the future!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Krista · Married on 03/15/2013

Working with Becky was really great!! She did a fantastic job of everything and I was able to completely enjoy my wedding knowing she was there!! Definitely one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding was to hire her as my Day-Of coordinator!

Sent on 03/25/2013

jayde · Married on 01/26/2013

Becky and her team are invaluable!!!! They made our wedding day the best day of our lives! The entire day was stress free for myself, my husband and our guests! We were able to truly enjoy every second of our wedding day. Becky took care of EVERYTHING! From finding venders to working with them on the day of the wedding. From making sure my husband and I were where we needed to be and making sure all of our silly requests became a reality. She and her team are truly one of a kind and priceless!! Do yourself a favor and.bring L.I.F.E.Events on early during your planning process.

Sent on 02/20/2013