L&H Couture Reviews

L&H Couture 5
L&H Couture 6
L&H Couture 7

Colleen · Married on 07/22/2017

Krystyne was awesome!!! She helped me select the perfect MOB gown! And it was a gown I would have never tried on if but for Krystyne's suggestion. She is friendly, knowledgable and a pleasure to work with. The rest of the staff was ok but Krystyne was the best!!!

Sent on 09/10/2017

L&H Couture's reply:

Thank you Colleen so much for your great review!! It was such a pleasure to have met you and help find a gown for your daughter's wedding! I'm sure your looked spectacular! Thank you for trusting my opinion to dress you for your very special day! Wishing your daughter a lifetime of happiness!!

Kathy · Married on 05/20/2017

I purchased a mother of the Bride dress never had so many compliments before. I just loved the dress and the excellent service

Sent on 09/22/2017

L&H Couture's reply:

Thank you Kathy for your great review! It was my pleasure to have helped you find your gown. I know you looked like a million bucks!! Please send us pictures so we can let everyone see how beautiful you looked! All the best to you and your family! ~Krystyne

Andrea · Married on 07/07/2018

0.4
      0.5

L&H doesn't even deserve one star. Krystyne was a good salesperson until she made the sale. I love the dress I got NOT the experience. I was very excited for my first fitting but when I got there she was distracted and not helpful. When I bought the dress I wanted to have the corset sewn in, a satin waistband, and slip with tulle added but when I arrived for my fitting she was unprepared with none of the additions, the entire reason we'd scheduled the appointment. She was unapologetic then instead of trying to find a solution she made phone calls and assisted other brides. I made an appointment and a walk in came and offered to come back and Krystyne told them to stay and did not return until I had to seek her out for assistance in which I was treated like an inconvenience. Her behavior was unacceptable but my party kept our cool as we got more and more agitated. She began brining the walk in brides dresses up to my dressing room trying to push us out. Eventually we were ready to go and she asked why are you mad at me? Insisting on perpetuating the situation. I took the managers number who also happens to be the seamstress and tried to schedule an appointment but was given the run around. I decided to take the dress to my own seamstress and when picking it up Krystyne was rude and still tried to sell me her tulle slip. I would never recommend this shop to anyone while Krystyne has a hand in it.

Sent on 12/16/2017

L&H Couture's reply:

I am sorry you did not have a great experience; HOWEVER, your review of the appointment is completely inaccurate. In Sept., I contacted you that your dress was in and you requested an appt. I told you on the phone, it was too early to begin alterations but we can do a “try on appointment” to see your dress and pay off the balance. It was NOT an alterations appt., hence why the seamstress wasn’t scheduled to come in. These “try on appointments” only last about 10 minutes. I understand you “wanted to have the corset sewn in, a satin waistband, and slip with tulle added; ” but during your original appt, your mother-in-law stated that you could decide on these when your gown comes in. Then, these additions would all happen during the alterations appt. They were never to be sewn in for this appointment. I am sorry you had a miscommunication but that does not excuse your mother-in-law’s inappropriate behavior that occurred during the appointment. During your appointment, another bride did walk in. I excused myself as I had to answer the door. I am extremely sorry that about 5 min passed. But again, your appointment was only to try on the dress. No changes were happening on this day. I came back & your mother-in-law was angry that I had gone. Now angry, your mother-in-law was rude to the other bride. She actually said aloud that ‘they should leave and come back later, because this was your time.” When the phone rang, I excused myself to answer it. Before I had a chance to come back up, your mother-in-law confronted me using abusive language saying that I wasn’t paying attention to you! Why behave this way? Even still, you were not given “the run around.” I gave you the seamstress’s number & you made an appt for your 1st fitting on Dec. 10th. You cancelled your appt. by email due to “inclement weather?” During the whole process, I was courteous with you as it serves me no good to be any other way. Even now, I still wish you the best on your wedding day!