75 Reviews for L. Dreisbach Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
75 L. Dreisbach Photography Reviews

Lester is great! So easy to work with and truly cares about capturing all the special moments on your special day. He is very flexable and affordable too! He did great on our engagement pictures and also did our daughters communion. I can't wait to see our wedding pictures! I would highly recommend Lester to photograph any special occasion!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

Working with Lester was an absolute pleasure! The photos are gorgeous! He was soooooo accommodating and worked with both of our schedules. He always reply quickly to emails and has a great personality. Everyone in my family loved him!

Profile Picture Margaret , 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lester was a pleasure to work with! He goes above an beyond for his customers:) our photos are absolutely stunning! I highly recommend Lester for any occasion!

Profile Picture Nancy , 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lester made our wedding unforgettable with his professionalism and stunning pictures we now get to treasure forever. We shot our engagement shoot with lester and connected with him right away on a personal level. If you're not used to being in front of the camera (like us) it can definitely feel awkward and he put us right at ease. He knew what to shoot, where to shoot, how to have us pose, etc... the pictures were spectacular. The hard part was picking what to use for our save the date! He didn't disappoint on the big day either. Our family, bridal party, and friends loved him. We truly couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture April, 5/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lester was simply amazing, he was great to works with and he put us at ease and took us out of our nervous zone. He was amazing dealing with our crazy families during family photos. Our photo delivery was incredibly fast! And our prints we ordered are beautiful.

A big thank you from Angie and bryan!!

Profile Picture Angie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lester was an amazing photographer!!! The engagement was fantastic and the wedding photos were over the top amazing. Completely amazing

Profile Picture Joyce, 5/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I don't think you can find a better photographer than Lester , especially someone who elegantly thinks outside the box when capturing moments, details and lighting. His skill as a photographer also stems from his personality, always ensuring a sincere smile that brings out the best of everyone. Our photos were absolutely stunning!

Profile Picture Debra, 4/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fabulous from the start of the engagement to the wedding and the delivery of our photos. I would recommend Lester for any event!! You will absolutely love him!!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We chose lester to capture our morning wedding and we couldn't be happier with the photos!! He did an AMAZING job capturing the true emotion through-out the day. When looking at our portrait shots you can just feel the happy emotion coming out of the photos and they don't look stiff or staged. Lester really knows his trade! He showed up at 7am for our morning wedding and didn't stop taking photos until the very end. We had so much fun shooting with Lester that we didn't even notice the unbearable 90 degree heat.

Profile Picture Janet, 3/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Talented photographer! Excellent personality, and a pleasure to work with. Lester was amazing from the engagement all the way to giving us our photos! They are soooooooooo beautiful!! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Chelsea , 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lester was amazing! From our engagement pictures to wedding photos, we couldn't be happier with the way he captured the best day of our lives! His creativity is so inspiring and his skill is second to none. The quality of the photographs by far surpasses that of otherphotographers I have seen. I will be calling on him for anniversary pictures in the future I am sure!

Profile Picture Maria, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lester is an extremely talented photographer, he was awesome at my wedding and has also done birthdays and seniors for my sister's family. I highly recommend Lester for any event!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lester is incredible. He captured my bridal portraits and our wedding. He knows what he's doing and gets the perfect shot every time. We have undoubtedly found OUR photographer and look forward to working with him and his staff in the future.

Profile Picture Ann, 3/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lester was amazing to work with! If I could give him 10 stars I would!! Super easy going and he handled my whole day extremely well! I will be using him in the future.

Profile Picture Nicole , 3/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lester is a terrific photographer!! Thank you, thank you thank you!! The photos turned out beautiful!! We sat down as soon as the photos arrived, and went through them. We loved them all and you got such good photos of our dog (the ring bearer). Posing by himself and with the bridal party! You did such a great job, we can't thank you enough!!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We cannot rave enough about lester. We had scheduled our engagement shoot a while out and when the week of got closer it looked like it was going to rain. Lester had no issues following the weather with us and was ready to shoot at any time. Our engagement photos were perfect (amazing lighting, great mix of candid and posed) and at a basic level, lester made us feel comfortable. We were more than excited for the wedding day photos and lester did not disappoint. Lester captured every moment beautifully and was very behind the scenes. In the best way possible my family commented they didn't even notice the photographer. We had a very busy day with two ceremonies and a fusion Indian American wedding. Lester hung with us the whole time, had a great attitude and the pictures are amazing. Pricing was also really reasonable in setting of quality. Any future bride and grooms looking for a wedding photographer should absolutely consider L Dreisbach Photography!

Profile Picture Linda, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are no words to describe how amazing Lester  is! He was, by far, the best vendor I worked with for my wedding. He's extremely professional and fun--makes everyone (including my husband, who hates being photographed) comfortable and looking their best in front of thecamera. We were working with a budget for the wedding, but knew we needed to splurge a bit for our photographer. Lesters services were worth way more than what we paid. I really enjoyed working with him and look forward to recommending him to all of my family and friends in need of an excellent and talented photographer. Thank you, Lester! It was truly a pleasure.

Profile Picture Janice, 3/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Lester, he was professional, he worked with are scheduled and the photos are exquisite! I wouldn't change anything! We are so grateful. Hire L.Dreisbach Photography you need too!!

Profile Picture Samantha , 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lester not only captured the love I have for my now husband, but she captured our essence as a couple. She's truly the best!! Hands down number one !!

Profile Picture Karen, 2/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Photography was THE most important thing at our wedding. I knew I had to find someone who could really do it all, and in the style I wanted. Very photojournalistic, no "veil over my face kissing" crap. I wanted a professional who really knew their stuff. I found that with Lester and L Dreisbach Photography, without a doubt. I have been a magazine journalist for years, and know really good photography when I see it.  We had a blended destination wedding in San Antonio, where I grew up. I would have paid whatever it cost to bring Lester from Pennsylvania  (where my husband and I met) to our wedding in San Antonio, but his pricing is unbelievably reasonable. I think, even after our wedding, I told him he needed to raise his prices! He is that good. His photos of our amazing wedding day were truly breathtaking. He was able to provide this romantic mood within our very old venue, which really helped to set the mood for our photo shoot. I wanted nothing but an elegant, incredibly classy event and the photos truly reflected that. Lester really responded to my every need. He is class all the way...just what I was looking for in a photographer. He even made my husband laugh throughout our whole couples session, even though he is so uncomfortable in front of the camera. I was terrified that my husband was just going to look awkward in all our wedding photos, but lester sensed it right away and made him at ease. He was a dream come true in a wedding vendor. His answer was always "yes." Just what I was looking for, because wedding planning is the most stressful thing I have ever experienced and I have a really high-stress job in higher ed. But lester made it so easy for me, coming from out of state and planning a wedding via phone was hard enough. With lester, I knew I did not have to worry about anything. I've even hired Steve as a photographer for my college, where he has produced some truly amazing photos. I'll hire him again and again.

Profile Picture Kristina , 2/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing quality of work, superior professionalism, Lester is worth every penny and does an outstanding job!! Our wedding photos are soooooooo beautiful!!!!

Profile Picture Cynthia , 2/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

L Dreisbach Photography is absolutely amazing! Darin isn't much of a fan of having his picture taken but he definitely has a way with making the photo shoot fun for even the most challenging subjects. We will definitely be using Lester for all of our future photos.

Profile Picture Courtney , 2/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lester was everything we could have dreamed of and more. We chose him to be a photographer from our first encounter. Lester is truly awesome. He shot for our Traditional Nigerian Ceremony as well as our American Ceremony! He kept in contact with us throughout the entire wedding process and was on hand to answer any and EVERY question we could possible think of. Throughout the night, we couldn't even tell that he was there but when we saw the photos, he captured EVERY moment. It is truly amazing. Lester is the photographer for you! Trust me, you wont be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sheena , 2/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lester was an absolute pleasure to work with. Our wedding photos blew us away. They are more beautiful than we ever could have imagined. He captured every detail of the day so beautifully and we look forward to reliving the day through our photos over and over for many years to come!

Profile Picture Sasha, 1/28/17, 1 Review