L.A. Bridal Reviews

43 | Melbourne, FL

43 Reviews for L.A. Bridal

Brittany · Getting married on 10/26/2019

I just recently bought my dress and it's amazing! I actually went twice to try on dresses, after falling in love with one on the first visit I went back a second time to modify it and add some tulle onto the back for more volume. They staff was very accomadating and spent time talking me through the entire process and helping me add the tulle train to my dress. I can't wait to continue working with these ladies and getting my dress altered for the dig day.

Sent on 11/26/2017

L.A. Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! You were an absolute pleasure and we are so fortunate to be a small part in your big day!
  • Serina

Serina · Married on 11/18/2016

My dress turned out beautiful. I had a vision for my dress and they executed.

I went to numerous stores to find my dress and then I went here and want a difference they make! First off Lindsey was towards the end of her pregnancy when she helped me and she seriously went over and beyond to help me! And secondly Sierra did a phenomenal job customizing my dress to make it one of a kind. I know every bride loves their dress but I cannot say enough of how
    much I and my husband love it! They even helped my mom out, who did not get her dress from there but did an amazing job customizing hers! Please do yourself a favor and go in and I promise you won't be disappointed!

Kayla · Married on 08/08/2015

Absolutely incredible!! Ciera helped me from day one, and was a pleasure and joy to work with. Finding the dress was my absolute favorite part of the wedding process because this bridal shop made it so personal and special for me. When I went to try on the dresses I was having a hard time deciding because I loved them all so much. Ciera pulled a dress from the back that was a combination of the one's I liked and I fell in LOVE. If it wasn't for her suggestion I don't know if I would have found the perfect dress. The environment was so welcoming and I had the best time with my family trying on the dresses. I highly recommend and would go back in a heartbeat!!!

Ruth · Married on 12/13/2014

L.A Bridal has an excellent selection of wedding dresses, and the staff is beyond amazing! They are all super helpful, and quite entertaining. :) Lindsay, the owner, has impeccable taste and is so helpful during the whole dress fitting process. She really helps you put your vision together. I had a wonderful experience here and you will do the same! Thank you again L.A. Bridal!!

L.A. Bridal is the best bridal store, hands down! Lindsay and all of her staff members are so happy and helpful. They have the most gorgeous gowns, and you could try on every one if that's what you need. They are willing to give you the time in order to make sure you get the dress of your dreams. I cannot say enough good things about L.A. Bridal except go there to find your dream dress!

Ashli · Married on 10/18/2014

Lindsay, the owner, was so wonderful to work with!! She helped me find my dream dress!!

Sheila · Married on 06/08/2014

Lindsay, the owner, was a friend from high school and although we haven't kept in touch, I remembered seeing her open her store from pictures on Facebook and I love supporting locally owned businesses. Although I live in NC and her store is back in my hometown in FL, while I was visiting my parents, I made an appointment to go to her store and picked out my dress. She made it a very quick and easy processes and had plenty of dresses to chose from. She listened to my ideas and also had her own suggestions. On another visit to my parent's home, I got my dress fitted and altered and then Lindsay shipped the dress to me in NC and everything fit perfect! I had plenty of compliments on my dress and it was gorgeous! Thank you!

Elaine · Married on 02/14/2014

The moment I walked into L.A. Bridal I knew this was the bridal shop for me. It was decorated in my favorite color - purple. After trying on a few dresses, I found the one for me - the style of the dress and the train is actually what sold the dress for me. It was absolutely beautiful. It made me feel like a goddess. Lindsey Clark, owner, and Keely were absolutely so kind and caring and never made me feel rushed. They had wonderful ideas to enhance my dress which included adding different shades of purple crystals to the already beautiful crystals on the dress. Again, bringing my color into every aspect of my wedding. They even found two crystals that were called "glacier ice" that they placed on the front of my dress as a significance to where my surprise proposal occurred - on top of a glacier in Skagway, Alaska. I can't say enough about the outstanding service and care that was given to me to make my wedding truly a fairytale wedding.
    Thank you Lindsay and Keely!

Tinessa · Married on 06/30/2013

I couldn’t have been happier with my experience at L.A. Bridal. Kellie was so sweet and at the end of my visit I had found out it was her first day working alone! She could have fooled me because she was calm, cool, & collected. There was no rush or pressure to buy. I found a dress online that I loved and luckily L.A. Bridal was the only store nearby that carried it. I was 99% sure that it was the one, but Kellie didn’t hesitate to pull other dress styles when I told her I still wanted to try on others to be sure. My dress arrived in a timely manner and the alterations were quick! Even when I called for updates, I could hear nothing but a smile through the phone. The store is organized and clean with a décor that any girl imagines for their dream walk in closet! I went to a couple of stores in Orlando before I made it to L.A. Bridal and there is just no comparison. I had been to lovely looking stores whose staff was quite the opposite. There were also stores with the chaotic atmosphere of Ross. L.A. Bridal is truly a beautiful boutique and the staff is a direct reflection of it.

Amanda · Married on 04/13/2013

I worked with Keely and she was absolutely amazing. She has a background in graphic design; because of that, she has an ability to visualize different things based on what you have envisioned for your big day. Working with Keely was so wonderful because she suggested so many different things and I never felt like she was forcing opinions on me. Not once did I feel rushed throughout my dress buying process and Lindsey and her staff were than pleasant to work with. I'd recommend making an appointment so you have time with the consultants; since they are located at the Avenues, there is a lot of foot traffic so people walk in and out looking at different types of dresses.

LA Bridal has been a joy to work with and I would recommend this store to ANY bride! It's absolutely gorgeous inside, their consultants are fantastic, and they have a great selection!

L.A. Bridal's reply:

Thank you!!!!! Your theme got Keely's creative side workin' and she loved every minute of it! We are lucky to have her and lucky to have you as our Client!

Linda · Married on 03/03/2013

L.A. Bridal was amazing every step of the way when getting my wedding gown, even when there was a major issue (not on their part!) with the wrong dress being sent and less than a month until my wedding. They assured me that everything was being taken care of and that the designer was rushing my dress over ASAP and that Nellie could come in as soon as possible to get my dress altered in no time. They kept their word and delivered big time! I was able to have my dress finished with more than a week to spare even after all of that! The team at L.A. Bridal is the best and I loved going there for my fittings so much! It is a beautiful place and they always make you feel so cared for and welcomed. I loved the smaller, more personal experience and the amazing quality of this boutique, from the professionalism of the employees, to the amazing gowns and the AWESOME and funny seamstress, Nellie, who I absolutely adore. My mom and I had the best time with everyone at L.A. Bridal every time we went there and always felt a genuine sense of care from each staff member we met.

Lauren · Married on 02/15/2013

L.A. Bridal is amazing. The atmosphere is beautiful, the women are so incredibly helpful and nice. I've been in twice now to try on dresses and for my sister to try on bridesmaid dresses and we could not have asked for better service. We made appointments and it is wonderful, they completely focus on you! I will definitely be referring them to anyone and everyone I know getting married or looking for a special occasion dress!

Sabrina · Married on 11/03/2012

I visited the store to buy a dress to attend a wedding. The store is very pretty and elegant. Customer service is fantastic and their prices are very good as well. I was very impressed. Mini helped me with my dress and she is FANTASTC. She is very friendly and had very good sugestions. I highy recommend the store.

I can't even begin to list the ways that Lindsey and her team are so outstanding! The interior of the store is gorgeous and created to make such a warm and special environment for brides! The collections are great values and cover such a wide range of tastes. Lindsey, the owner, is one of the most loving, special people that I have met in the bridal industry and did absolutely everything in order to help my daughter feel like herself...only more gorgeous and special! They made my daughter feel like she was the only bride in the world. Everything about our experience was just perfect and we have made lifelong friends!

Shelly · Married on 04/21/2012

L.A. Bridal was the perfect Bridal experience ! The chic atmosphere, knowledgable staff and array of gowns was perfect. I worked with Gloria who knew just what I was looking for. She fitted me perfectly, and the dress was shipped in record timing. My father picked out a satin and pearl rosette with feather to go on the gown (an accessory L.A. Bridal offered)... I ended up using it in my hair and it was gorgeous! L.A. Bridal gave the experience every Bride desires!!

Hope · Married on 03/25/2012

L.A. Bridal helped make my wedding day incredible. Lindsay and her team are second to none. Throughout my entire planning process, they were so patient and helpful. My dress was everything I could have ever imagined and it wouldn't have been possible without L.A. Bridal! They went above and beyond to make everything perfect. I'm so happy to see a shop of this caliber in Melbourne - Finally! If you want the true bridal experience, L.A. Bridal is the place to go!

Lyndsey · Married on 02/25/2012

Excellent staff and very easy to work with. During the final weeks leading up to the wedding the owner, Lindsay Clark, even voluntered her staff to assist with ANY last minute details. Including stuffing favor boxes! They allowed us to make payments and kept excellent records of every payment. Everyone was professional and helpful. I visited many local bridal shops during the planning of my wedding and LA Bridal was hands down the best! Lindsay was like a breath of fresh air. I would not hesitate to recommend LA Bridal to anyone.

L.A. Bridal's reply:

Thank you a thousand times over for your kind words! In the year that we worked together we felt like we became a part of the amazing group of girls in the wedding. Lyndsey was a vision and the bridesmaids were so beautiful and perfectly themed with the wedding. We love you and hope to see all the sisters later on down the road. All our best!
  • nicolovesjames

Nicole · Married on 01/28/2012

L.A. Bridal is by far the best bridal store in the area! Lindsay and her staff were so helpful, accommodating, and sweet. During my first dress shopping appointment I was provided with a unique, relaxed, and fun atmosphere with my family and girlfriends. They found the most beautiful gown for me and it was a truly amazing experience I will never forget! From their superb customer service, to their gorgeous dresses, and unique eye for finding your dream dress, this will be a bridal store experience you will treasure forever! Book your appointment today!

L.A. Bridal's reply:

Thanks Nicole! Amazing Brides make the experience of helping you find your dream dress even better! All the best on your future and marriage :)

Beverly · Married on 12/30/2011

I must say L.A. Bridal went above and beyond the call of duty. From the moment I tried on my dress until the day of my wedding they were their helping me. They made sure everything was perfect. I even forgot my slip when I picked up my dress and didn't realize it until 2 hours before the wedding. The owner drove an hour out of her way to bring me my slip. She also loaned me her steamer free of charge and helped me the day of the wedding steam not only my dress, but all 7 of my bridesmade dresses free of charge as well. I couldn't believe it. I was also suprised how affordable the dresses were compared to all the other local boutiques. LOVE LA BRIDAL AND WOULD RECCOMEND IT TO ALL BRIDES.

Michelle · Married on 12/10/2011

LA Bridal completely defined my wedding style! Their experience and amazing suggestions for bridal attire were exactly what I needed. In a store of countless beautiful gowns they were able to select the dress of my dreams and I will be forever grateful for their friendly service and all the extra miles they went to ensure our special day was just perfect! Thanks so much! :)

Cynthia · Married on 10/15/2011

Lindsay and L.A. Bridal are fabulous. I would recommend them to anyone. I loved my dress and appreciated all the service you gave me. Thank you very much and I wish you continued success.

Allison · Married on 07/16/2011

I loved everything about L.A. Bridal, not only are their dresses beautiful but their service and prices could not be any better. They are a wonderful establishment and I would recommend everyone go there. They truly care about their customers and in the end you really feel like friends. For my wedding we came in needing a dress in 4 weeks and they made it possible. I couldn't emphasize more, they are the best bridal boutique I have ever experienced.

Alicia · Married on 06/12/2011

What a wonderful staff! Lindsay in particular was just oh so amazing when taking care of me for my big day! Love you girl! Thanks a ton for everything you did :]
    Love,
    Alicia L.

L.A. Bridal's reply:

Oh my lovely Alicia! You've become more than a client to us! From start to finish you were always smiling and it brightened my day to see you! You have such a great family and an adorable husband. I have no doubt that the first step down the aisle was a start to an amazing future for you doll.
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 01/23/2011

Lindsay at L.A. Bridal saved my wedding!!! They had just opened their doors weeks before my wedding, and when my dress was ruined only days before, I went to L.A. Bridal in hopes of finding a new dress. Lindsay immediately went to work to find me the perfect dress in a short amount of time, and was able to help me find a dress even more beautiful and perfect than the original. She also was extremely helpful with getting my alterations done in time. Her and her staff truly are fantastic, and were able to handle my traumatic situation and emotional state with understanding and ease. They had a large variety of styles and very reasonable prices. I couldn't be happier with my experience at L.A. Bridal!!

Sent on 04/12/2012

L.A. Bridal's reply:

Thank you Brittany! Everything happens for a reason doll and your new dress was made for you! Your pictures from that day were gorgeous! I still look at them to this day!