L-4-Love Reviews

L-4-Love 4
L-4-Love 5
L-4-Love 6

Anjali · Married on 06/23/2012

Lauren was amazing to work with. I was originally only looking into her services for the day of our wedding but upon experiencing her professionalism, responsiveness and organizational skills I quickly changed my mind and upgraded to a full blown package. She was worth every penny and more.

She was extremely sweet and very helpful with everything from researching vendors, negotiating contracts to bringing new ideas and creative suggestions to my attention. She truly cared about every little detail and ensured all our vendors were on a same page and understood what we had in mind.

I highly recommend Lauren and her team for any event or wedding.

Sent on 07/30/2012
  • Y

Yukari · Married on 06/09/2012

L-4-Love surpassed all of our expectations. Our personal coordinator was Lauren Smith and we absolutely could not have found a better person for the job. It's weird to even say it was a job for her, because she treated our special day as if it was her own.

We interviewed quite a few other coordinators, and they all charged very high and had so many stipulations about what they were and were not willing to do for us (ie. won't got to vendor meetings with us, only respond to emails twice per week etc.) Lauren was the exact opposite. She made it her mission to do as much as she possibly could for us, with no limitations.

My husband and I are laid-back kind of people and felt overwhelmed just thinking about all the decisions we'd have to make for the wedding. There are so many little things we didn't even know we'd have to make decisions about, like what kind of box do we want at the gift table for the guests to put their gift cards in etc. Lauren thought of EVERYTHING! She's extremely detail oriented and unbelievably efficient.

Weddings can be so expensive, but I think that by hiring Lauren we actually saved money. She has strong relationships with the vendors and did incredible research to save us money on everything from flowers, to vases, to seat covers and linens, to sound and lighting etc. We definitely could NOT have done it ourselves.

A lot of coordinators will recommend you to certain vendors because those vendors are their friends or because they get kick-backs themselves for referring business. Lauren's only motivation was to get us the BEST QUALITY for the Best PRICE! And she did!

Not only is Lauren super capable and professional, but she does it all with a smile! She's so sweet and kind, and after going through this process with her we consider her a friend.

Lauren and her incredible teams service to us was a true GIFT! Do yourself a HUGE favor and give L-4-Love a call!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Kevin · Married on 05/26/2012

My wife and I had the pleasure of having Lauren Smith as our wedding planner for our May 2012 wedding. Lauren is truly amazing! She is very personable and friendly and always makes you feel like you are her top priority. She was always willing to meet with us, whether it was searching for floral vendors or meeting with our venue coordinator. She was excellent in her email communication, always quickly replying to our questions and concerns. She is always accessible to her clients and looking to do whatever she can for her clients.

Lauren is very organized and detail oriented. Planning a wedding can be a very stressful time, but Lauren’s organization eliminated all of our worries. She was the point of contact for our vendors and always gave us multiple options as we searched for various wedding vendors. She is always looking out for what is best for her clients and will always try to find the best deals to allow you to stay within your budget. The budget spreadsheet she created for us and her payment reminders helped us make sure that we were always mindful of our budget and were not late with any payments.

The motto of L-4-Love is: “It’s all about the details.” I couldn’t agree more. Lauren is a very creative person with a special eye for those “details” that make a wedding unique. She was always presenting us with new and fun ideas for making our wedding truly unique. We have received so many compliments from our guests on the unique details that Lauren helped us come up with, from the boarding pass escort cards to the table cards of the cities that my wife and I had visited together. Lauren even created the beautiful hairpiece my wife wore for the wedding.

Lauren was truly a pleasure to work with. Both my wife and I are very “Type A”, but we completely trusted Lauren and her team with bringing the wedding of our dreams to fruition. Her professionalism, organization, and attention to detail allowed our wedding day to run smoothly without any problems. Lauren is an amazing wedding planner and an even better person. We consider ourselves truly fortunate to have been able to have her as our wedding planner and a part of our special day.

Sent on 06/28/2012

Denica · Married on 03/26/2012

Lauren was such a great person to work with! I was the makeup artist for one of her brides and she made sure everything ran smoothly. She was consistent with her email response and is very organized. Her personality makes speaking with her like she is one of your friends but she always maintained a very professional attitude. She was always smiling despite the stresses that come along with the wedding and I could see that really helped the bride relax and enjoy her special day.

I could see that the bride and Lauren really bonded like best friends during the planning process. It showed when Lauren slipped into an orange dress the bride requested her to wear for a quick photoshoot. Although hesitant at first, she agreed and the bride was elated! This goes to show that she will literally bend over backwards for her clients.

Sent on 03/28/2012

Robert · Married on 03/18/2012

What can I say about Lauren that would be able to do her justice. She put more work into our wedding than both of our families (that includes my wife and I) combined. She was with us through every step of the process, and even though she made her opinions know, she was very clear that this wedding was ours, and the decisions were ours as well. Once we made those decisions, she executed them in the most quick and efficient way possible.

She is professional, kind, sweet, and will work within your budget. We paid for the wedding ourselves, and one of her best skills was coming up with creative ideas that were not only inexpensive, but beautiful too. People were shocked when we told them how much our wedding cost, and the reason it was so cheap was because of Lauren and all her great detail oriented, gorgeous ideas. So many people told me it was the best wedding they've ever been to.

Also, even though she is tiny and sweet, she isn't afraid to press vendors to give you the best deal possible. She literally paid for her services on the first meeting we had with her and our venue. I truly felt that she had our best interest at the forefront of everything she did.

In short, without Lauren, our wedding wouldn't have been one tenth as beautiful, well done, and enjoyable as it was. Lauren, my wife and I can't thank you enough. You are a wonder.

Sent on 03/20/2012

Rafael · Married on 03/18/2012

I had the pleasure of working with Lauren Smith this past Sunday (3/18/12), she did a great job with everything. I was the videographer for the wedding and it was nice having someone who made sure everything and everyone was on track. The wedding ran smoothly and the Bride and Groom thanked her at the end of the wedding saying "this wedding is exactly what we wanted and we couldn't have done it without Lauren." Trusting someone with your wedding is a big deal, so trust someone who cares and trust Lauren. I never write reviews but Lauren did a great job so I hope this helps someone when choosing the right Wedding Planner.

Sent on 03/22/2012

Gaia · Married on 03/18/2012

I really loved working with Lauren Smith! She was very friendly and sweet and talking to her about the event was always delightful. Communication with her was very easy because she was very calm, open-hearted and professional. I really appreciated how smoothly we were able to work together and I recommend her as a wedding planner.

Sent on 04/13/2012

Tara · Married on 03/18/2012

Lauren planned my wedding on March 17th 2012 and all I can say is it couldn't have been more perfect! I always thought someday I could be married but I didn’t have any concept of how my wedding would look like. So having someone like Lauren not only plan, coordinate, and organize my wedding but bring something to life that I could never on my conceptualize, was invaluable. From our first meeting and on I kept reiterating that I wanted my wedding to feel like a celebration of the union between myself and my husband and something too structured, and I got that and more. Also, like many couples out there both of us have full time jobs and planning a wedding is a full time job in of itself, and I often say left to own devices without Lauren I would have ended up having my wedding at the court house with McDonalds as the reception :-) I strongly recommend Lauren and her services. It's really important that you trust your planner to understand you and what is most important to you, and there was never a moment where I didn't know that about her. The proof was in the pudding when the day of my wedding came and when I saw it all come together. She's incredibly creative, personable and innovative in her approach. I had the best experience and am so thankful for the perfect day she gave me!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Terry · Married on 03/18/2012

Lauren was fantastic! She thought of everything and was a real detail person which was great since I am from NJ and the wedding was in CA. I was the mother of the groom so I didn't have a lot to say but we did a slide show of the bride and groom with pictures going back to birth, planning the wedding rehearsal dinner and planning and executing the goody bags for our out of town guests. I know that the bride and groom loved what she did for them and she couldn't have been nicer and more pleasant even when there was a lot of stress going on. The wedding venue was beautiful thanks to her ingenuity and taste! Sign her up for your wedding you will love her!!!

Sent on 05/02/2012

Haylin · Married on 02/25/2012

Lauren is an amazing wedding planner. I could not have done anything without her. She is extremely organized, motivated, and creative. She constantly went above and beyond my expectations in all aspects of the process. Absolutely recommend to anyone who would like to take their wedding to the next level. Lauren has numerous connections and has a wonderful reputation here on Oahu and in Los Angeles, therefore, I was able to afford vendors that were out of my price range. Lauren is great at finding ways to save money and truly listens to what is most important to you. Great fashion sense and can even help with styling! I am beyond satisfied with our wedding. I don't mean to brag, but numerous people told us that it was the best wedding they've ever been to:) Lauren is the best! xoxo

Sent on 02/16/2012

Glenn · Married on 04/09/2016

My wife and I were recently married on the North Shore of Hawaii and hired Lauren as our wedding planner. Her high reviews here were definitely well deserved. I am active duty in the navy and currently stationed in South Carolina, so needless to say there were difficulties in planning a wedding in Hawaii. Lauren was not only helpful she was necessary. I can't imagine going through this process without her advice and assistance.

We opted to go with her month and a half planning option. I know she answered more emails than our contract originally stated and was willing to help us prior to the month and half point. She is very prompt with her responses and is quite proactive and beat us to the punch in many aspects. It was definitely a huge burden off of us when she took over the planning and coordination with the vendors we had procured. She was always very professional and well organized in every aspect, and most importantly always a pleasure to work with even when we were being picky and annoying. I'm sure we were not easy to work with some and made some last minute changes, but she was always willing to work with us to make the day turn into the one of our dreams.

Even though the planning process was difficult at times Lauren helped us and was even there if we just wanted to vent our frustrations. Her planning is top notch but where she really shined was on the wedding day. Because of her we were able to completely enjoy the wedding day. I think she did amazing because we hardly noticed she was there and everything ran on time and with no problems. She took care of issues so that we didn't even no there was a problem (like scrounging up sandwiches for the groomsmen, getting a palette of bottled water when we ran out etc.) If you want to be able to relax and enjoy your wedding day then Lauren is worth every penny and the obvious choice.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Lauren and her team were great. I had Lauren take over 6 weeks out and I'm really glad I did. She followed up with all of the vendors and made sure everything was set the weeks leading up to the wedding. This gave us the time to really focus on our guests and any last minute details. What was really impressive, however, was one of our vendors completely spaced and had the wrong day (their fault not Lauren's). Lauren not only stayed calm but got the best resolution possible given the situation. It really showed her ability to think on her feet and deal with unforseen problems. Definitely qualities you want in a planner!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Phi · Married on 09/12/2014

We hired L-4-Love to take over coordination for us 45 days before the wedding and coordinate the day of the wedding. We had a destination wedding in Hawaii, so planning for things was especially difficult.

Lauren went above and beyond what we negotiated in the contract. Well before she was to take over, she was really helpful in referring to us vendors. From the time we agreed to have her as our coordinator, she was always in contact with us and making sure we were on task with planning for our wedding. She set up task milestones for us and really made it easier. She is really detailed and even gave us suggestions on local restaurants.

We would definitely recommend her and her team.

Sent on 11/02/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2013

Lauren is the best! She helped plan my destination wedding in Napa, CA. My wedding day could not have been more perfect and I know Lauren had a lot to do with how beautiful everything turned out. Lauren has a great eye for all the "little details" and it fantastic and creating schedules and timelines. She truly gets to know her Bride and Groom and it shows in the final product – Like I said my wedding was perfect and flawless. I have had several of my wedding guests tell me that my wedding was one of the most fun and most beautiful weddings they have ever attended. I highly recommend using Lauren; she will make your wedding dreams come true :)

Sent on 12/30/2013

Mark · Married on 07/14/2012

Lauren was very easy to work with.

Sent on 07/20/2012

My husband and I really enjoyed working with L-4-Love at a wedding this past July. Lauren was so calm and organized, keeping everything running smoothly. She always had a smile on her face!

Sent on 08/24/2012