L-4-Love Reviews

L-4-Love 4
L-4-Love 5
L-4-Love 6

Lena · Married on 09/17/2015

My husband and I are from Virginia Beach, VA and we had our destination wedding in Kapolei, HI. I made my search online for a coordinator and funnily enough, through social media hashtags too. I remember searching #hawaiiweddingplanner, among others, and came upon L4Love's instagram. I loved what I saw so I inquired and after the initial phone convo w/Lauren, I felt very at ease w/what was ahead of me. She had all areas covered when asking me what my vision was. We decided to book Lauren for the 6 weeks out package. In retrospect, I sort of wished we booked her for full planning. Lanikuhonua requires that all vendors be booked by us, so I spent almost all of my time researching online about several thousand vendors and trying to find the right one for the right price. Had we booked Lauren for full planning, I feel like life would've been ten times easier! However, her vendor recommendations helped tremendously! We were able to ask Lauren questions throughout our planning and she always responded in a timely manner. As we approached our wedding day, communication w/Lauren began to grow and as soon as the 6 week mark hit, I felt a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders. Lauren pretty much took all the planning I had so far off of my hands and I was able to breathe and relax! She made sure to ask me many questions about anything I may or may not have covered. I felt very confident in her when she took the reigns. I no longer had a thousand emails in my inbox, as she took over that too. I was able to just coast into my wedding week. As we arrived in Hawaii for our wedding, Lauren made sure everything went as planned. I walked into my wedding seeing everything look better than I had been imagining for the year of planning! She was very good at making sure things went to schedule and that everything was covered. Our wedding was perfect and she was a big part of it! We would definitely recommend her and her team for your wedding planning needs! They are such great people!

Sent on 10/02/2015

ZERO complaints about L-4-LOVE!!! They're truly as good as it gets!!! I am an event planner myself and I must say, I'm impressed (and I'm not ever easily impressed, haha!!). For me, professionalism, promptness, thoroughness, and friendliness are ALL a must and they hit every mark! Lauren and Nikki were our rockstars!!! Lauren helped us from the beginning until about 2 weeks prior to the wedding and then our package was handed off to Nikki and they were both such a pleasure to work with. From the very beginning, they were always on time, extremely organized, friendly, and thorough!! Our wedding day was such a blur but with Nikki around, everything seemed so smooth that day! We couldn't have been more happy and they were also super thoughtful and left us a sweet little note surrounded by loose flower petals in the shape of a heart in our room. It was the cutest surprise to come back to at the end of the night. THANK YOU ladies - you made our special day more amazing than we could've ever asked for or imagined!!!! xoxo

Sent on 09/24/2015

Do you want your wedding to go smoothly? Do you want a planner who is super responsive, on the ball, who can anticipate problems before they happen, and come up with solutions? Then Lauren and the L-4 Love team are exactly what you need. Lauren was hands down, the best choice we made in planning our wedding. Although you don't know it when you book her, you would easily pay twice what she charges after you see how amazing she is. We selected Lauren's month-and-a-half package which is the best deal. Lauren quickly wrapped up any loose ends so that everything was squared away on the day of. She helped us with out timeline which was immensely helpful and coordinated with all our vendors. On the day of, Lauren and her team went above and beyond and was so thoughtful with the things she did. To name a couple of things (out of the many things Lauren did), she had cool towels for us since it was really hot that day. She also packed all of our decorations neatly away in a corner of our room so that we didn't have to clean a thing. It's these little things that makes you know she was really thinking about how to make the wedding day super special and perfect. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lauren. Thank you, L-4 Love!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Melissa · Married on 08/08/2015

Lauren is a great wedding planner! She is very personable and super organized!! I live in California and actually met up with Lauren in Los Angeles. My wedding was a destination wedding in Hawaii, which is where Lauren lives.. It was a crazy coincidence but I knew it was meant to be! Even though I hired Lauren for the month of planning she was always easily accessible and quick to respond. She is very knowledgeable in the industry and has a list of recommended vendors which was extremely helpful. I don't know what I would have done without her!

When the week of our wedding came and all of my family was flying out, we had a little bit of a dilemma with our house rental. Lauren who is a WEDDING PLANNER was kind enough to send me recommendations on places to stay and even put me in contact with her real estate friend who was going to help us find a place to stay. Luckily, we were able to find a something last minute. That goes to show Lauren truly does care about her clients and went out of her way to help when she didn't have to! I highly recommend L-4-Love. Lauren is Awesome!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Julie · Married on 08/02/2015

Hiring Lauren to help us coordinate our wedding was the best thing we did for our wedding. We weren't sure if we could budget it in, but we heard such great things about L-4-Love through friends and family we couldn't resist. The whole process of hiring her to the end of our wedding was easy and she is very organized. First off, when we inquired about hiring for day of coordination she sent over information on all her packages. The information was very detailed about what services she would provide with each package. We decided to go with the day of coordination. She was very clear on what we needed to have done (seating chart, ceremony order etc) and gave us due dates so there was no miscommunication and we were on top of our stuff. It was great to have a 'wedding expert' to ask little questions. She has done a ton of weddings and knows what she's doing. After working with her for a couple of months we decided to upgrade our package to the month and a half package, this was another smart move on our part. Lauren had us complete everything almost two weeks in advance so we were able to relax a bit the days leading up to the wedding. During the wedding, Lauren and her staff were all smiles and had all the information needed for wedding. They did a great job setting up everything the way we wanted. She also brought extra stuff that matched our decor and added it, which I loved! Some of our vendors commented on how great she was to work with. Everything ran so smoothly the day of the wedding and we didn't have any worries. We would highly recommend her to anyone considering a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/01/2015

I am a pretty organized and detail oriented person. I was hesitant to hire someone because I was confident that I could do it all on on my own! However, my husband convinced me to take the leap and seriously, hiring Lauren was the BEST decision ever! Lauren is super personable, easy to talk to, a good listener, provides suggestions and solutions, and goes over and beyond to please her clients! I really appreciated her quick response. She is tech savvy so she's quick with e-mail, social media, and text messages! That was really important for me, especially because I was planning a destination wedding. I work in a fast paced industry so I am used to speedy responses. It was super helpful to hire Lauren for full planning services because not only did she provide useful templates, but she also received special discounts that we would not otherwise have been eligible for. I highly recommend hiring Lauren for full planning because she has a list of vendors that she has great relationships with. She gave us a list of options to choose from, which also made it easier for us to pick and hire our wedding dream team! We had sprung on new requests for specific vendors that she had never dealt with in the past (e.g. finding a dove release vendor, finding an officiant familiar with Filipino culture wedding traditions), and she rose to the occasion. She was able to find us a couple vendors to choose from, and they were reasonably priced and responsible vendors. Lauren does her best to help out and provide solutions to keep her clients happy. She totally went above and beyond to accommodate a lot of our needs and our budget! She was such a lifesaver in multiple instances - it's too much to list out. She is super organized and that really is a testament to the success of our wedding day execution. Everything ran smoothly, and on time! We got so many compliments on how organized and flawless our wedding! Everyone had an amazing time! Hire Lauren! You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Ruby · Married on 06/06/2015

Lauren and her asst. Ashley are incredible. They are so personable and hard working. They communicate and keep you informed. Lauren would make sure that ALL vendors were on board and continued to keep them informed so there were no glitches. When we needed suggestions for certain vendors, she made great recommendations, such as make-up artists and DJ. She has great working relationships with these vendors and secured lower prices and additional requests.

Before, during and after the event, Lauren and her team, made themselves available to make the event memorable. Guests Reached out to us for many weeks to tell us that it was a spectacular event with every detail perfect!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Tricia · Married on 01/17/2015

Lauren and her team were AMAZING! They were so incredibly organized in the weeks and days leading up to the wedding, I seriously do not know how we would have gotten through our day without them. Mona was our main contact on the day, and she was so calm, supportive, and helpful. Whenever there was something going a little off plan, she came to us with solutions, rather than questions that would stress us out. I honestly kept telling everyone that they were our BEST investment for the wedding. Thank you so much for all your hard work!!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Tiffany · Married on 12/20/2014

Lauren and her team were absolutely amazing! I'm a busy graduate student and was planning my reception from afar so needless to say I was a little scattered and stressed. However, Lauren was so on top of everything and really helped keep me sane. She not only was extremely responsive, organized, professional, and, patient but she always had our best interests in mind. She had a great way of being sensitive to my feelings but honest & realistic about what could and could not be done. And of course, the day of went off without a hitch! Her team was absolutely on top of everything, always anticipating our every need. They never looked stressed or overwhelmed (even if they were), which allowed us to enjoy the day without worries. Even our guests made comment about how great the team was and how everything flowed so smoothly. We had an amazing time at our reception all due to the ladies at L-4-Love. Thank you all!

Sent on 01/24/2015

Lani · Married on 12/06/2014

All I can say is, L-4-Love AMAZING! L-4-Love was recommended to us by our linens vendor and we never looked back! Lauren was super responsive from the very first email, and that was the first indication that I knew I wanted to go with her! Her responsiveness did not end there. Throughout the entire process, her responses to all my emails or phone calls were quick, and I loved it! One of my biggest pet peeves with a lot of businesses is their lack in response time. To me responsiveness shows you care and shows the business's dedication to you as their client/customer, and Lauren nailed it right on the head! It definitely helped that she was competitively priced as well! After some debating if we wanted to cough up the money for a wedding planner, we went with the month-and-a-half package, and it was the best decision ever! There were so many things to worry about but as soon as Lauren stepped in, it's like all those worries disappeared! Due to some personal circumstances, Lauren could not be there on the day of our wedding, but her associates, Nikki and Mona did a wonderful job. If anything did go wrong at the wedding, I did not know anything about it and everything on our big day went so smoothly! Lauren is definitely a people person, and it was clear she had established relationships with many of Hawaii's vendors, which made everything run smoothly and perfectly. I am so happy with her services and HIGHLY RECOMMEND Lauren at L-4-Love!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Kristi · Married on 11/29/2014

Lauren and the L-4-Love crew was amazing to work with! What captured us initially about Lauren is that she was so genuine and it shined through the whole time we worked with her. Although we only got to meet Lauren on a few occassions, we could tell how passionate she is about her job and business. There were so many things that we weren't aware of as we were planning our wedding but Lauren made sure she covered every aspect of our wedding down to the littlest details. She ensured that her staff knew exactly what we wanted and that it was executed on the day of our wedding. Everything went smoothly and all of our guests raved about how amazing our wedding was. Thank you to Lauren and L-4-Love for all of their hardwork and dedication! We truly made the right choice by choosing you as our wedding coordinator!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Jayme · Married on 09/27/2014

Lauren was an absolute blessing! Everyone always asked if we were stressed out because of the wedding, and we were lucky enough to say "No"! Lauren was able to take our ideas and run with it, creating our dream come true! Choosing L-4-Love is the best decision anyone could make!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Casey · Married on 09/13/2014

Lauren and the entire L-4-Love team were absolutely amazing! Because of her diligent planning and organization my wedding day went absolutely perfectly and I didn't have to take care of anything during my wedding weekend. In the weeks leading up to the wedding she made sure that every detail and potential scenario was planned for. She handled communication with all my other vendors seamlessly so that the day came together perfectly!I have already recommended L4Love to some of my friends!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Randy · Married on 08/30/2014

I have had the pleasure working with Lauren a few times now, she's amazing!! In this industry, she is among the "A-Team" of wedding planners for sure. Brides, I highly recommend getting a planner even if it is just "day of" coordination. I've booked with couples that planned their own weddings and seen how stressed they were, sadly, even on their big day. You owe it to yourself to have your entire wedding experience to be as stress free as possible. I've seen Lauren do exactly that and will continue to recommend her.

Sent on 09/24/2014

April · Married on 08/16/2014

It's great to work with someone who seems like they were born to do their profession! Lauren truly loves her work, and her dedication can be seen in the attention she gives to each individual client, crafting the perfect wedding to suit that couple. She was always super positive, organized, and responsive, and I knew that she would keep everything running on the day of my wedding so that I wouldn't have to worry about a thing. I also really appreciated that Lauren never pressured me into spending more or doing things more extravagantly. I only hired Lauren as a day-of coordinator, but we met and kept in contact regularly before the day, and she did her best to keep me on track even as I procrastinated on a lot of details! If I were to do it over again (hopefully won't have to :) I would spend the extra cash to hire Lauren as a full-service coordinator, which would have alleviated some of the last-minute stress that I brought upon myself. The last thing you want is to be running around doing errands in the days and weeks leading up to your big day, so I think it's definitely worth it to skimp somewhere else (decorations, favors, whatever) and invest in Lauren's services!

Sent on 06/16/2015

We hired Lauren as our day of coordinator as soon as began the wedding planning process. I knew I wanted to hire Lauren because I had heard great things about her services. Lauren and her team were wonderful to work with. Lauren was THE FASTEST at replying and was happy to answer questions and provide advice in the months leading up to the wedding. Even though she spends most of her year in LA, the distance did not affect her ability to coordinate with me and all the wedding vendors. Lauren helped make the final months leading up to the wedding as stress-free as possible (and I'm pretty high-stress). She is very detail oriented and organized and kept our best interests as her priority. Lauren and her team did an amazing job with set-up on the day of our wedding. She went above and beyond for us and we could not have been happier with her services. I highly recommend her for your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 05/15/2015

From my very first contact with Lauren, she made me feel like she was really there to " be my right hand man". She is very genuine and I instantly knew she was there to ensure my wedding was exactly what I wanted, and not just trying to make money.

Lauren went above & beyond to make sure that myself and my husband were taken care of from start to finish. She was very professional, responded to emails quickly, and made me feel like she was really there to cater to our needs.

I highly recommend Lauren & her staff.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Leiana · Married on 07/05/2014

Lauren and her staff at L-4-Love were wonderful! We utilized her assistance in recommending vendors, timeline prep, decoration rental, and day of coordination services. Since we are in CA and the wedding was in Hawaii, it was super helpful to have her expertise in choosing the vendors, planning the decorations and overall management of the big day! Since we are a lesbian couple we really wanted to make sure that everyone we worked with was open and accepting and Lauren was very helpful in making the right choices! She also sent us ideas for ways to cut costs and was incredibly responsive to my questions. We had Candace Redongo (One of Lauren's associates) and two other assistants for the day of and they were fantastic. I really enjoyed her laid back style and they made sure that I only had to deal with things that I needed to provide input into. They took care of the rest. They also made sure we got all of the pictures we wanted and brought us drinks and whatever else we needed. Well worth every penny and just a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Eric · Married on 04/19/2014

Lauren provided us the best service we could have asked for. She surpassed our expectations and gave us the best, most beautiful wedding we ever could've dreamed of. Anyone who has Lauren as their wedding planner is in great hands!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Kacy · Married on 04/19/2014

L4love made our dream wedding come true. I don't think any bride or groom would be able to pull off their dream wedding without the help of a planner. Not just any planner though. Lauren was genuine, warm, well-connected, assertive, responsible, reliable, and truly loves her job. Her hard work and dedication surely showed 100% of the time. Never did we doubt her in the planning process as she remained professional and warm the entire time. She gave us some ideas and great vendors to use which we would not have found on our own. This goes to show how well-connected she is. You will definitely not regret hiring Lauren for your special day. Remember that this is the most special day of your life where you'll want everything to run smoothly without any stress. Lauren will go above and beyond your expectations, no doubt about it!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Greg · Married on 01/18/2014

Our special day, the best day of our lives, would not have been possible without Lauren and L4 Love. She brought quality and responsible vendors to the forefront for us to work with. She was knowledgable and experienced when it came time to negotiate vendor contracts.

We were grateful for her organization, preparation and proactive ness. This gave us the confidence to focus on each other and being in the moment when the Big Day arrived. L4 Love and their consulting and professional services are worth every cent!

P.S. Lauren's Aloha spirit made her fun and easy to do business with!

Sent on 03/20/2014

Joni · Married on 01/04/2014

Our wedding day was amazing and Lauren was there to make it happen! She was behind the scenes and you wouldn't even know she was there. She communicated with all of my vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page and it all ran very smoothly. Lauren was easy to contact when I had questions, which was all the time!

Sent on 02/07/2014

Asking L-4-Love to assist in our wedding planning was the best move we made once we got engaged. Lauren's approach, enthusiasm, and thoughtfulness are outstanding. The planning, scheduling, and details that were produced really made a big difference. She worked with us on our ideas, and didn't push her agenda. She truly listened to our ideal wedding and worked hard to make it become real. We were completely satisfied with L-4-Love as our wedding planner and highly recommend her for anyone looking for help.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Stacy · Married on 11/09/2013

I don't think there's anything this girl can not do when it comes to wedding planning. Although she lives in LA & we live in Hawaii, she was there to help us from the very first stages of our wedding planning! One thing a bride can really appreciate is honesty...she offered helpful advice on minor and major details along the way which made the wedding planning much less intimidating. When it came down to crunch time, she always there, keeping me in check, and really made me feel at ease. And when the big day came, I really didn't have to worry about a thing! There were quite a bit of mishaps from the weather, the delay in set-up, vendors running late... and she took care of everything and made it all happen so smoothly! I would recommend Lauren to everyone! No matter how organized of a bride you are, it helps to have a wedding planner to help you enjoy your special day. Whether you decide to have a wedding planner just for the day of your event or throughout the whole planning stages (including planning wedding related events), Lauren is your girl!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Susan · Married on 10/26/2013

When I got engaged and began the planning process, I knew that I wanted to challenge myself and plan my own wedding. However, I also knew that I needed a day-of coordinator as I was NOT going to allow myself to stress on one of the most important days of my life! We had just moved from LA to Hawaii and she was extremely prompt in responding to all my emails, calls and texts. Our wedding day was October 26, 2013 and Lauren checked in about 2 months prior to our wedding date. She took over all the vendor contacts/contracts and kept everything in check! Not going to lie, I was extremely stressed out leading up to the big day but Lauren was there for me every step of the way. She addressed and answered any questions I had and gave me countless advice when I needed it - even late night 1am LA time! Day of, we had a very tight timeline (and tight budget) since we had our photographer and videographer for only 8 hours total. Although our timeline was challenging and tight, Lauren was able to transition through every element of our program and surprisingly finished with extra time on our hands! Lauren oversaw the entire set up of our wedding and I was incredibly happy to see that everything I had envisioned came to life. She's very organized and extremely detail-oriented. Lauren was also kind enough to let me borrow some of her rental items such as her burlap runner for our check-in table and "sweets" sign for the dessert table. She had wonderful assistants to help out with the set-up and guest check-in. We felt completely stress-free and had the most memorable, amazing time. Overall, Lauren and her team were incredibly professional and seamless in the execution of our big day. All of our local and out of town guests raved about how much fun they had at our wedding. For anyone debating whether to hire a day of coordinator, trust me...it's totally worth the investment! You'll be glad you hired Lauren for your big day!

Sent on 01/09/2014