Kyra Hair Reviews

Kyra Hair 3
Kyra Hair 4
Kyra Hair 5

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2018

Kyra was an amazing hairstylist to work with! She is very organized, responsive, and kind; I immediately felt comfortable with her. I wasn’t sure what kind of hair style I wanted at first; but I knew I would be in safe hands when I saw her Instagram photos, because all of her wedding hair styles have turned out amazing. (Sure enough, after our wedding, all my friends commented on how great everyone’s hair looked!). More importantly, I can’t say enough about how flexible and professional Kyra is. During the hair and makeup trials, she bent over backwards accommodating the schedules/locations of my makeup artist and myself; she even made sure I had a ride to the train station after the trial! At the wedding, we had 2 adults and 1 flower girl that decided they wanted their hair done at the last minute, and Kyra didn’t even flinch – she was able to accommodate everyone into the day’s schedule completely smoothly, and everyone was ready on time! Thank you for being part of our wedding! We highly recommend Kyra!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Christina · Married on 05/26/2018

Kyra was awesome about helping me make up my mind about my hairstyle because I am so indecisive. She sat and told me all the pros and cons of the three different styles I wanted. Literally could not be anymore thankful that she explained it all because of my 360 grams of clip in hair extensions I was using. The day of my wedding she showed up on time and got the girls going. Last minute I of course wanted to change my hair and she talked me out of it because it was SO HOT(beyond thankful she talked me out of it again lol). My next concern that day was all the hair and having to wear it all day which causes a MAJOR headache so instead of pinning my hairstyle with bobby pins she loop tied the style with the actual hair making it so much more comfortable for my head. She touched all the girls up and lastly me. Forgot about my veil after she already had left she came back and showed my maid of honor how to put it in and take it out. Also left us a bottle of hair spray and bobby pins just in case. The last picture is AFTER my wedding at 10pm at night my hair held incredibly well considering it was 85 degrees. Thank you Kyra for making me look beautiful and being so professional❤️

Kyra Hair 6
    Kyra Hair 7
    Kyra Hair 8
    Sent on 06/16/2018

Meaghan · Married on 10/28/2017

Kyra was absolutely amazing. She made everyone look flawless! She created everyone look just by seeing a picture of what they liked. For the people who weren’t sure what they wanted she created an image in her mind. She is really such an artist when it comes to updos! She’s quick to respond to questions and is super flexible with your schedule. She is extremely personable and you can tell that she loves what she does. She puts so much effort into making your dream hairstyle come true. I highly recommend anyone who is engaged to contact her! You will not regret it one bit! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and my hair was PERFECT! Thank you Kyra for everything you did in preparation for the day to the last bobby pin!

Bridgette · Married on 10/01/2017

Kyra was such a great addition to my team at my wedding. She showed up earlier, made sure to give each girl touch ups right before pictures! She did different hair styles for everyone in my bridal party and each one was PERFECT! From simple side braids, full up dos, 50’s style, and a French twist! Everyone loved their style and Kyra was so much fun to have in our suite while we were all getting ready! One of my guests has already booked her for her own wedding she was so impressed!

Jenn · Married on 08/12/2017

Kyra styled my hair for my August 2017 wedding and I couldn't have been more pleased! She was accommodating, extremely easy to work with, and personable. When a scheduling conflict arose with the original stylist I booked, she and Kyra worked together to ensure I would be in good hands. Kyra accepted the job and was even willing to interrupt her vacation in order to make herself available for my wedding date. She immediately put me at ease and made me feel comfortable. Speaking with her was like having a conversation with an old friend. She listened to the style I had in mind and delivered. I had no worries about my hair on my special day, and it was as stunning as I had envisioned. I would highly recommend Kyra for your special event. Thank you, Kyra!

Sent on 01/17/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/22/2017

So Incredibly Talented!

I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to work with Kyra for my July 2017 wedding! After my trial with my first hairstylist didn't go as planned, Kyra was recommended to me by another one of my vendors. From our very first conversation, Kyra assured me that she would do everything in her power to ensure that I loved my wedding hair. I traveled to NY to do my hair trial with Kyra and using only a few of my pictures for inspiration, she nailed the look that I was going for! Words can't describe the incredible emotion I felt that day after seeing how talented Kyra is. All of my anxiety and hesitations about my wedding hair were put to rest. On the day of my wedding, Kyra again showed how AMAZINGLY TALENTED she is! She took time with each of my bridesmaids to discuss the hairstyle that they wanted for that day. Needless to say, all of my bridesmaids raved about how much they LOVED their hair! Kyra was able to flawlessly give them the look they were going for, while adding her own unique touch to each girl's hair. Not to mention that our hair remained intact despite a 90 degree wedding reception :) To this day, I am still so thankful for Kyra and her endless talent as a hairstylist. She turned a stressful situation into one of trust and confidence. Kyra creates gorgeous styles, while making you feel comfortable and valued. I would highly recommend Kyra to any bride who wants to feel absolutely gorgeous on their wedding day! There is truly no one better!

Kyra Hair 9
    Kyra Hair 10
    Kyra Hair 11
    Kyra Hair 12
    Sent on 10/30/2018

Laura · Married on 07/03/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Kyra. She was timely with answering emails regarding pricing. She did an amazing job at my trial and was very willing to put extensions in my hair and a few of my bridesmaids. The day of the wedding she was on time and did an amazing job with everyone’s hair. She even came to the church where we got married because she didn’t want me to have to put my veil on until right before the ceremony as it was long and difficult to hold in the limo. She really went above and beyond. She even helped straighten my dress before I walked down the aisle. I am so thankful to have had Kyra there and would recommend her to any bride.

Alex · Married on 05/20/2017

I cannot thank Kyra (and Angela) enough for their kindness, professionalism and making me feel like the most beautiful bridal version of myself on my wedding day. To say that I loved my bridal hair is an understatement. From our initial conversation, to trial, to day of, Kyra was an absolute dream to work with all around. She went above and beyond and I cannot recommend her more highly.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Trisha · Married on 09/23/2016

Kyra was wonderful! She made the whole process very easy and did my hair perfectly; I got SO many compliments. My bridesmaids and mom were also thrilled with her work. She was a calm + positive force during a hectic (but fun) morning! Thank you so much Kyra!!

Sent on 01/26/2018

nathalie · Married on 08/22/2016

Kyra was absolutely amazing. She brought my vision to life and everyone raved about my updo on my wedding day. I'd go with her any day for any event.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Barbara · Married on 05/14/2016

It was absolutely AMAZING working with Kyra for my wedding. In fact it was so amazing that she has become my personal hairstylist since my wedding day 2 years ago. She is so personable. I always enjoy seeing her! She listens to your needs and exceeds expectation every time. Super down to earth and makes each visit fun and relaxed.

Her level of professionalism, kindness, and expertise is unmatched. Our initial consultation was so fun and it was great to have her opinion on different looks and styles for the wedding day since I had no idea what I wanted to do. She was so patient and answered all of my questions.

She made me feel so wonderful and comfortable on my wedding day- I couldn’t imagine spending the morning with a better person during such an important time. I can’t tell you how many compliments I received on my hair that day... and still to this day! I was even featured in a photo in Huffington Post weddings and I think Kyra’s awesome abilities had something to do with that! It was a great day, made even greater by Kyra’s kindness and skill.

If you have not chosen a hairstylist for your wedding yet, Kyra is the girl to use!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Erin · Married on 08/30/2014

Kyra was perfect for our wedding day! She was punctual and flexible with what I wanted and most importantly, our hair look amazing! I highly recommend having Kyra do your hair!!

Kyra Hair 13
    Kyra Hair 14
    Kyra Hair 15
    Sent on 01/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Kyra was fantastic! Both the trial and the big day went flawlessly, she had all 6 of us ladies looking amazing in a snap. Kyra is so talented and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her if you're looking for the best wedding hair stylist in NY!

Sent on 07/25/2018