Kyndal Capps Videography Reviews

3 | Little Rock, AR

3 Reviews for Kyndal Capps Videography

Jessic · Married on 01/20/2018

My fiancé and I did a shoot with Kyndal back in February and are still in awe of our video. Each time we watch it, it's like watching for the first time around. You can't help but smile ear to ear. She truly captured our love for one another. From the get, working with her was super relaxed. She molded everything to fit around our style and personalities. She was super quick at responding to any questions or changes we threw her way. We can't wait to have her video our big day!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Talyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Kyndal Capps Videography did an amazing job on my wedding video! I can't tell you how many times I have watched it. Every time I watch it, I find something new that I love about it. The quality of the video is excellent, and we got the video pretty quick (week after the wedding), which we were very excited about. It was so easy working with Kyndal. On the day of the wedding she was there all day and blended in, catching so many memorable moments. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. This video is something that we will truly cherish forever.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Erin · Married on 05/08/2017

Kyndal did an amazing job on our wedding video. It is the only way I can truly relive my experience. It was the best decision I made throughout the entire process. She gets along with everyone and is so laid back and prepared. We have gotten TONS of compliments. You won't regret booking with her!

Sent on 05/08/2017