Kyler's A+ Catering Reviews

4 | Stafford, VA

4 Reviews for Kyler's A+ Catering

Kimberly · Married on 06/08/2012

Mr. Kyler provided us with impeccable service on more than one occasion. The first was a congratulatory intimate dinner to celebrate my husband's new job. The details that Mr. Kyler incorporates in each dish made us feel like royalty. Each new plate from the salad to the main dish actually brought several, "Oohs and ahhs." (Seriously.). It is apparent that Mr. Kyler sees his work as a work of art, blending taste and presentation that is sure to please even the pickiest client. Kyler's A+ Catering was the obvious choice for our son's graduattion party this June. Again, he adjusted his menu carefully to fit, both, mature family members as well as teenaged palettes. I loved every bite!!

Sent on 08/16/2012

Keisha · Married on 09/04/2010

Chris and his professional crew helped make my wedding a time to remember!!! Thanks again and the next event I have I will use them again!!

Sent on 08/26/2012
  • saralibbie

Sara · Married on 01/09/2010

Chris was extremely flexible and great to work with. His food was amazing and his crew was awesome. He is not as pricey as most and well worth it. He was willing to work with us and our tastes and truly came up with something wonderful. I received so many compliments and praises about the food at the wedding. So many wonderful comments about the wedding that I attribute to Chris Kyler, his food, and his staff. He is definitely some one to consider for your event. His mini double stuffed baked potatoes are DELICIOUS!!!

Sent on 02/06/2010

JULIE · Married on 06/18/2016

Chef made the most delicious dinner for our wedding in June - it was amazing. We received numerous compliments from our guests on his food and staff. Of the preferred vendors we were required to use for the wedding venue, he was the BEST value.

The only things we would have changed would have been to request an ice bucket of champagne for our sweetheart table and making explicit instructions not to open unnecessary bottles of alcohol. Otherwise, the evening went very smoothly.

Ladies and Gents - the kobe beef sliders, don't ask questions, just request them (phenomenal).

Sent on 07/31/2016