Kylene and Ryan Studios Reviews

46 | Tallahassee, FL

46 Reviews for Kylene and Ryan Studios

Amber · Married on 06/15/2013

AWESOME, AWESOME AWESOME! That's the only way to describe the services provided by Kylene and Ryan Studios. They were so incredible from the first phone call to the final delivery of our photos and video. They are very reasonable in their prices and give you a great value for your money. They were flexible with us on the day of the wedding when we asked them to stay a little later. They have a laid back style that jived really well with our family. Their ability to guide our family and guests in the photo taking process was firm but gentle and left everyone with a great impression of their work. I've already recommended them to future brides I know and would totally do the same for anyone out there looking now.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Leslie · Married on 04/27/2013

We used their services for my daughter's wedding on St. George Island, FL on April, 2013. They had a preliminary engagement shoot, so we knew they had the style of photography we wanted. But we were blown away by the quality of the wedding photos! Both Kylene and Ryan attended, so we got great shots of both the bridal party and groomsmen. They were so creative with their detail shots, and so easy to work with. They did an initial blogpost of about 40 photos that were beyond fabulous, so we were so excited to see the rest! They sent us about 1,000 photos!! We couldn't have chosen a better photographer. I will recommend them to any one who asks!

Jackie Bell

Sent on 05/30/2013

Beth · Married on 04/13/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Kylene and Ryan. Not only are they amazing photographers but they were helpful with recommendations for professionals in other categories. They are a fun couple to be around and we completely trusted them on our big. Their attention to detail really made us feel special. I WILL be using them again in the future!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Kristen · Married on 09/07/2012

Kylene and Ryan did an amazing job at our wedding. We actually were able to work with them on three different occasions starting with the Engagement session, then a bridal session, and of course the big day! All sessions turned out beautifully. I have photography in my background and even though I look at it as more of a hobby these days, I have a bit more of a trained eye of what to expect. My husband and I could not be happier with the way the photos turned out and can not wait to start putting them around our house. Thank you Kylene and Ryan for capturing those memories that we will be able to enjoy for a lifetime!

Sent on 10/27/2012

Rebeccah · Married on 04/14/2012

Using Forever Photography by Kylene was one of the best decisions I made concerning my wedding. Beautiful photos were one of my top priorities, so I decided up front that this is where I would be spending a large portion of my wedding budget, and it was totally worth it. From the engagement photos to the wedding and reception, we have hundreds of beautiful images that capture every detail. Kylene is creative, and it's clear that she genuinely enjoys her job and works to ensure that she's giving you images that are unique and that truly capture the feel of your relationship and wedding. She also produced a video/multimedia presentation of our wedding and set up a "preview" party for us and our friends. Add to that that Kylene - and her husband, who also shot our wedding, are simply sweet people and fun to work with. I would highly recommend her, and will likely be using her in the future.

Sent on 06/18/2012

Christina · Married on 01/15/2012

I have known Kylene & Ryan since 2005. Kylene & Ryan are constantly adding equipment & techniques to remain at the cutting edge of their field. They have extensive experience as photographers with weddings & other events, giving them a unique advantage. Not only were they very professional, both in their dress & mannerisms, but we had 2 sets of divorced parents; Kylene & Ryan handled them beautifully!

During our engagement session they were friendly & soon had my fiancé at ease; we got some gorgeous shots of just the two of us. We were impressed with the quality of the photobook from the session, & were able to use it as our guestbook. On the day of, Ryan hung with the guys, Kylene with the girls, keeping us from missing moments. Ryan & Kylene were very efficient with shots with our rings & other small items, helping to keep our wedding on time. (Even with an unplanned stop at Publix – ask to see those photos!)

Their customer service didn’t end with the wedding. We asked them to rush the thank you cards, so they chose the images for us. We were not prepared for the quality of the cards or the beauty of the photos (the first of the wedding we had seen). When we saw the rest of the photos, I was thrilled! Because a videoshow was included with our package, this saved us the cost of a separate videographer. The finished product is quite moving, & I still tear seeing the moment my husband & I saw each other for the first time.

Kylene was patient as we worked on the proof for our album, as I am a full time teacher. Despite the fact that every item we received was better than the last, & our expectations were high, my wedding album still takes my breath away.

I couldn't recommend Kylene & Ryan more highly. My only disappointment is that we live so far away from them. I hope that soon my husband & I get the chance to have them take photos of the next major event in our lives!

Sent on 03/16/2013

Heidi · Married on 11/19/2011

Great photographer. Did a good job capturing the wedding. Very flexible. Took pictures in the rain as if it were bright and sunny and the pictures still looked great.

Sent on 01/04/2012
  • Z

Erin · Married on 09/24/2011

Kylene was great and very accomodating. She captured some unique moments with her creative ideas and talent.

Wish I bought a longer session!!

Sent on 01/04/2012

Susie · Married on 07/23/2011

I absolutely love all of my photos from my wedding day. Forever Photography by Kylene does a great job and helps you feel relaxed on your wedding day. The pictures are beautiful and unique. They will take your typical pictures if you would like but the best part is their creativness and spontaniety to get the best pictures from your day. They will also do a wedding video that is priceless. I wouldn't choose any other photographer and I have seen lots of wedding pictures.

Sent on 10/10/2011

Christen · Married on 07/04/2011

Forever Photography by Kylene is a brides dream come true! Kylene and her her husband are two professional and caring photographers. First off, the emails were quickly answered in depth and the phone conversations were always welcomed. Kylene did not only help us decide on photography needs, but when we had wedding planning disasters...She was our saving grace through her wedding experience and guidance. We had Kylene photograph our engagement photos, which she made into a guest signing book. The photo book is a perfect way to display the beautiful photos and is easy to show family and friends. Without hesitation, we will continue to use Forever Photography to photograph every stage of our lives. (Plus another chance to be around Kylene is always a joy!) Your wedding day is suppose to be carefree and memerable, Kylene went above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 01/11/2012
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 05/07/2011

Working with Kylene was such a pleasure! Our experience with her was SO great on our wedding day! She has also done our maternity pictures, and she is now doing pictures of our little girl through out her first year.

Sent on 03/14/2012

Jessica · Married on 03/12/2011

Kylene gave us pictures that will last a lifetime, we were married almost a year ago and I still sit and admire the amazing work that she did for us. She was the absolute perfect wedding photographer.

Sent on 03/05/2012

Bethany · Married on 10/23/2010

To say that Kylene offers quality work is an understatement; rather, her work is exceptional. She met my husband’s and my expectations and then went above and beyond. Her photographs are detailed, creative, emotive, and stunning. She, as an artist, is able to capture the moments you want to hold on to- all while taking your breath away. The gorgeous photos from my wedding have made me (as well as family and friends) laugh and cry. She was fully committed to capturing our wedding day and was there from the start of the day to the end of the day.

Not only do you get beautiful works of art, but the services/materials she offers (engagement sessions, prints, photo DVDs, albums, videos, blog spotlights, thank you cards, etc.) are of the highest quality. We recently received our wedding album and a DVD that she made from our wedding photos. Both the album and the video are high quality, and are things that clearly display a lot of attention and design. (And, they’re beautiful!!!) As I mentioned previously, she goes above and beyond expectations to produce superior work. This is her standard.

Kylene is an absolute professional. She is available with suggestions (or even vendors when I was planning long-distance), and always quick to respond to an email. She has a pleasant personality and a great sense of humor, making her easy to work with. She knows the Tallahassee area and has a great rapport with many of the local vendors. Our wedding day went smoothly and she was there every step of the way, capturing all the special moments.

Kylene is wonderful and her business offers you the best!

Sent on 03/28/2011

Diane · Married on 05/05/2010

Kylene took both my engagement and wedding photos and I've recieved so many compliments on how beautiful both turned out. Everyone talks about how beautiful the photos are when they see them.

I contacted Kylene just a few months before my wedding, and she happened to be available. Not only was she kind, responsive, and generous with her time and work, I felt very comfortable being shot by her. Even my husband, who hates having his photos taken, was able to let go and enjoy the photos. Kylene was sweet, funny, and felt like a long-lost friend.

During my wedding day, she helped move things along while getting shots I wanted and using her experience and creativity to really capture the beautiful moments of the day. I knew she was there, but she was not obtrusive. She captured the day as it unfolded, bringint it to life. I had many wonderful photos to choose from. She has always been in touch with me about selecting photos for my albums, changing up anything, and really turns her editing around quickly for someone who is so busy. The price was well worth the lifetime of memories I'll have, and her choice to provide the photos in digital format make the price even more worthwhile!

I would highly recommend Kylene and Forever Photography to anyone. The quality of her work is high end, but the easiness of her demeanor is like working with a friend.

Sent on 09/21/2010

Sage · Married on 03/27/2010

I was unsure about whether or not to hire a professional photographer for my wedding. I figured I would lay out disposable cameras for my guests to snap pictures of both the ceremony and reception. About 3 weeks before the wedding I decided that this was a terrible idea and that I really did need a professional photograper. This had to have been the best decision ever for my wedding day! I looked a few websites and found Kylene’s. I thought the pictures were beautiful and her reviews were nothing but positive. One of my biggest problems with planning my wedding was that I was dong it long distance- across 4 states long distance. Kylene made everything painless. By phone, we went over all the details about the wedding and she provided helpful suggestions. The day of my wedding was the first day I met Kylene. I was a bit nervous about this but once the initial name intruding was done, it was as if we knew each other for years. She was super flexible with my schedule and was even able to go along with the flow when we switched things up at the last second. To be honest, she blended in with everybody and I really only saw her about 10 times throughout the ceremony and reception. But my goodness, she took hundred of pictures of me and the groom, so I know she was busy! After the wedding she posted the pictures on a website for all the quests to see. I got so many complements on them and her picture taking skills. We also had another photo shoot after the wedding and had a blast! In additional to all of this, she also put together a photo album which is just lovely! If you are having any doubts about picking a photographer, look no further. Seriously. You will not find a better photographer who will bend over backwards for you on your wedding day to make all your pictures perfect!

Sent on 07/13/2010

L · Married on 03/26/2010

I tell everyone I know about Kylene! She is amazing! She makes you feel welcome and at ease the moment you meet her. I love that she gives direction and suggestions throughout. Every photo turned out amazing and I can't say enough about her! She did boudoir and wedding pictures for me and I couldn't be happier. I will go back to her for all of my photos. Thanks, Kylene!!

Sent on 07/21/2010
  • Kira

Kira · Married on 11/14/2009

I was introduced to Kylene's photography in December of 2008, prior to my engagement, by my Uncle who knows Kylene very well, we had been talking about photographers and how important it is to have an amazing photographer to capture your memories! The moment I saw her work, I fell in love with it! I hadn't even gotten engaged at the time, but I knew who my photographer was going to be when the time came!!
    Wesley proposed in January of 2009, and wanted to get married in November of 2009. The very first thing I did was contact Kylene to be my photographer! For Wesley & I a good photographer was at the top of our list; 20 years from now its not important if your centerpieces were perfect, or your DJ played all the right songs, all you have is your pictures to share with your children and grandchildren!
    Kylene far exceeded my expectations for our wedding day! We had a great time working with her, and as a result I got some of the best wedding pictures I've ever seen!!
    I would recommend Kylene to ANYONE that was getting married!! Now I will always have these pictures to look back on and remember what a beautiful day it was, and how much fun we had!

Sent on 02/15/2010
  • staceyd76

Stacey · Married on 10/03/2009

I would (and do) recommend Kylene to anyone I know. From the first time I saw her work, I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding...all I had to do was get engaged! She truly does create a relaxed environment and makes all her clients feel like her best friends. She has a unique "eye" for creativity that you can't just get anywhere. I am still getting compliments on our wedding pictures!

Sent on 12/06/2009

Natalie · Married on 06/20/2009

Kylene is an excellent photographer. She captures the moments wonderfully and very artistically. I love her!

Sent on 06/30/2009

Beth · Married on 05/16/2009

Kylene was an excellent photographer and I would highly recommend her services. I've had so many compliments on our wedding photos. She was very professional and very quick! She's also personable and easy to get along with. She is willing to work with you to put together a package that includes the items you want, and she's a lot of fun! I will be recommending her to my friends that get engaged in the future.

Sent on 05/27/2009

Jennifer · Married on 05/09/2009

Kylene was great to work with. She has great creativity, captured the moments for the day, super friendly! Everyone should have her as photographer!!

Sent on 05/27/2009