Kyle Bergner Photography Reviews

44 | Laurel, MD

44 Reviews for Kyle Bergner Photography

Shannon · Married on 09/01/2012

There are not enough great things I can say about Kyle. She is amazing! We did both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures with her and (though we haven't gotten all of our wedding pictures back yet) we couldn't be happier with the results.
    She is really fun and clever, which takes a lot of the awkwardness we were feeling going into having professional pictures taken away. When she starts shooting, though, she's all business.
    We had a great time with her both at the engagement shoot and during our picture hour after our wedding ceremony.
    She has great style - which is to say she doesn't have a set style: no-posed-so-you-look-not-posed-but-somehow-all-the-groomsmen-are-sitting-just-so pictures. She works with what she's got and let's things happen naturally, which is precisely what we wanted.
    You definitely pay for quality with Kyle, but we have no regrets!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2012

Kyle was amazing - she captured the most beautiful photos from our wedding day. You never knew she was there most of the time, so you focused entirely on the events of the day. She also had a second photographer that was very much in the same vein of "style" so nothing was missed that day! She is very responsive, works with you to get you the shots you want, and promptly sent us some "preview" photos from her blog shortly after the wedding. Choose her for your next event, you'll be impressed!

Sent on 07/29/2012

Kyle Bergner Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and your guests clearly were enjoying themselves. You made my job seem easy :)

Michelle · Married on 04/28/2012

When it comes to photography, Kyle is simply the best there is!!!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Erik · Married on 10/15/2011

Kyle did a fantastic job with our wedding photography! She brought an assistant (as we requested) to help capture everything, and between them, they really did! The portraits she set up are awesome, and the candids are great too. Kyle was able to get fantastic natural pictures without needing to pose everyone or resort to staged photos. We're constantly getting compliments on the album she helped us put together too! I'd absolutely recommend her, as it's money well spent for excellent photos and a very personable photographer!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Kyle Bergner Photography's reply:

I had so much fun photographing your wedding and creating your album! It was a truly unique event. Thanks for the great review!

Jen · Married on 10/15/2011

Kyle was recommended to us by a friend who also does wedding photography as a side job, and who has worked with Kyle at weddings in the past. We met with her and fell in love with her simple and clean style.

Our money got us Kyle and a 2nd photographer (Kristen) for 8 hours the day of our wedding as well as Kyle came to check out the venue with us prior to the day of the wedding to get an idea for lighting and where we would be taking portraits. On the day of the wedding, both Kyle and Kristen were completely professional and made sure to capture all the pictures we requested and get coverage on all the events.

Kyle's great work didn't end with the wedding either. The prints were available on Collage.net within a week or two. She also helped us put together the entire wedding album which looks incredible and we constantly get compliments on. I would highly recommend Kyle Bergner as your wedding photographer if you are anywhere in the MD/PA/VA/DE area.

Sent on 09/12/2012

Olga · Married on 09/17/2011

Kyle was an amazing photographer!! She was energetic and funny and fit perfectly into our wedding. She was extremely flexible and just went with the flow of things. Her photography style is creative and fun. We loved our photos!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Kyle Bergner Photography's reply:

Thank you! Your wedding was so much fun to photograph! Can't wait to work on the album!

Aimee · Married on 09/04/2011

We hired Kyle to photograph our September wedding and would strongly recommend her! Kyle was highly organized, very responsive throughout the planning process, and even independently visited our reception venue prior to the wedding and scouted out both indoor and outdoor locations for pictures.

On the wedding day, Kyle was flexible and kept us on schedule, even though we had started the morning off about half an hour late. That afternoon ended up being over 90 degrees and extremely humid, but she took some beautiful portraits of us, our families, and the wedding party, even though the groom and I are a bit camera-shy. As we progressed through the ceremony and the reception, Kyle and her assistant photographer Don were discreet but took some wonderful photojournalistic and candid shots of our guests. Afterwards, it took less than three weeks for Kyle to send the link to the online album containing our wedding photographs. I know several brides who were married around the same time, who were still waiting for their pictures. The photos were high quality and we will treasure them always. Thank you, Kyle!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Kyle Bergner Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! You're the best!

Karen · Married on 07/30/2011

Kyle did a great job capturing the story of our wedding day!

Karyn · Married on 07/23/2011

Kyle was the second shooter at our wedding- but I wanted to give her a review as well, because I was so impressed with how well she and Rachel Smith worked together!

Sent on 07/30/2011

You're so sweet! Thanks!

Kyle was very professional and wonderful to work with. She was prompt and very helpful when we needed specific photos right after the wedding. She captured some very intimate and beautiful moments that my family will cherish a life time. Thank you, Kyle!

Sent on 08/05/2012
  • F

fred · Married on 04/16/2011

as a part time professional photographer, it was important for me to find a photographer with the style that i was envisioning for our wedding. kyle fit that bill. not only did she have a great style, but she improvised well (it rained on our wedding day) and was able to set up and shoot quickly. in addition, she did a site survey prior to the wedding (something every wedding photographer worth their weight should do), planning many of the shots along the way (heck, for fun, she even set up some shots of me shooting at my own wedding!) and even arranged for a second shooter (with a similar style). for the time she puts in before and after the shoot, the value kyle brings is tops without sacrificing any quality. kyle can think fast on her feet, has a great personality and is easy to work with. i think we've found our family photographer in kyle!

Kyle Bergner Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for writing a review! I've been using your album design as a sample to show future clients and I tell your story all the time.

Jenifer · Married on 05/16/2010

I thought and re-thought about each of these scores, and they truly all are a "five." I found Kyle Bergner Photography after plenty of research and two other interviews, and Kyle was by far the best listener, easiest to work with, and offered the best value for the money. The bridal magazines I was reading at the time steered me toward what I think were "big name" photographers that would have squeezed our event into a busy weekend and I'm sure would not have taken the time with us the way that Kyle did. She was responsive to our priorities, while still offering professional guidance where we needed it, and at pretty much each step of the way found ways to offer us options to meet our needs. For example, I was pleasantly surprised and appreciative that she offered us the opportunity to review the portfolio of the second photographer she'd assigned to the day, and the option to switch photographers if we wanted. We didn't need this option, since we were so satisfied with his work, but it was just one example of the many classy touches that are the hallmark of her work, in my opinion.

Sent on 07/12/2010

Bridget · Married on 11/07/2009

Kyle was a pleasure to work with. The pictures were absolutely beautiful and we have received so many compliments on the artistic quality and uniqueness of the wedding album. We couldn't have been happier with her service and the product.

Sent on 07/26/2010

Dianna · Married on 07/18/2009

Kyle was great! Super professional from the very beginning. We loved the fact that there were two photographers. During the reception we didn't even notice they were there. We were never pulled away from our guests to take pictures during the reception. The formal poses took no time at all which was great because it meant that we could have more time with our guests. It was like her and her second photographer were guests at the wedding. She didn't miss a beat when the groom and groom's men were goofing off and wanted to take funny shots. She was laughing right along with them. I would highly recommend Kyle.

Sent on 07/27/2009

Shoshana · Married on 06/22/2008

Kyle was absolutely amazing. She is not only extremely creative and talented in photography, she is also a great person. My husband and I were impressed throughout the entire process by how helpful and friendly she was. On the day of the event we arrived late and she was so flexible and skilled that we still got more great pictures than we could have ever imagined. She worked so well with her assistant that the pictures truly tell the story of the day. Her assistant stuck with my husband and his groomsmen while she stuck with me and my bridesmaids. The pictures allowed my husband and I to really experience the parts of the wedding we weren't able to see because we were getting ready. We were also amazed at how quickly we received the link to our online album. Within a week or two of selecting the images for our album we were emailed a proof. I showed the proof to my mom and she started crying, I think that says it all. Kyle, thanks for being so great.

Sent on 10/24/2008

Kyle Bergner Photography's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review! I had a great time photographing your wedding. Everyone had so much fun and the pictures reflect that. I truly appreciate your kind words.

-Kyle

Drew · Married on 06/21/2014

Kyle and her team were great! We loved her laid back style, putting us at ease throughout the process as everyone knows wedding planning can be a very hectic time. Her turnaround time was awesome post wedding night and her pictures did an incredible job capturing the essence of the night. I full recommend her as a someone to use for your wedding!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Kyle Bergner Photography's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review!

Angela · Married on 09/28/2013

I am very happy that we chose Kyle as our photographer. Kyle was great to work with and I think our guests enjoyed interacting with her second photographer, Rithy. She was very organized throughout the planning process and was very flexible with shooting at multiple locations prior to the ceremony. While she put some amazing photos from the wedding on her blog within a few days of the wedding, we received a jump drive with all of the photos within 3 weeks. There are way more photos on the USB than I was expecting and there are so many great ones. We have received so many compliments on the photos from friends and family and we're going to have a really hard time picking ones for our album! I love how bright and joyful the photos look and while we spent more than we were planning for photography, it was well worth it.

Sent on 11/16/2013

Pictures turned out wonderfully - best wedding photos I've ever seen!

Kanchana & Jonathan · Married on 03/22/2013

3.5

Kyle was a joy to deal with. She was very easygoing, and took good photos of my engagement & the wedding - which required a bit of extra patience since our dog was a part of the events too. Between her, and her associate photographer, Rithy, they did a fabulous job of taking natural photos, and were usually capturing shots in the background. Thank you Kyle Bergner Photography :-)

Sent on 05/07/2013