KY Productions Reviews

21 | Shelbyville, KY

21 Reviews for KY Productions

Laurie · Married on 10/06/2013

The DJ was a great hit at our event. He was very open to our ideas and played a good variety of family friendly tunes. We will definitely have him back. I recommend him for your events!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Brittany · Married on 09/07/2013

I was very lucky to find Josh (KY Productions) as a DJ. The price is very reasonable for all he does, such as set up for the ceremony etc. He plays fun dancing music where everybody gets up and dances. I highly recommend going with KY Productions!!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Amesha · Married on 09/06/2013

During our ceremony the music of our choice was played on que, just exactly as we ask! He was very flexible on meetings And extremely cooperative. The dj communicated with me about my songs of choice with an open mind, he jumped right on getting the songs together very quickly too! Something that really touched me was that when my photographer failed to stand up for her expectations, he and his wife came right in and started shooting pictures as a way of making sure my wedding day was the very best day!! And might I add.. There were exquisite!! I loved the way the dj was quick to get the music going and the people moving! I recommend times 10!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2013

Josh was the best of both worlds for us. Affordable and professional. He accommodated several changes for us that came up as the wedding drew close and helped our wedding go off without a hitch. I would recommend him without hesitation for any event that you may have need of for a DJ

Sent on 08/29/2013

Was very pleased with his work. He wad very polite n professional. Prices were great

Sent on 08/25/2013

Judson · Married on 08/03/2013

Very good DJ took requests and incorporated them into the play list. Really fun time

Shelby · Married on 07/20/2013

We Highly recommend! DJ made our night unforgettable! So affordable, great customer service, easy payment plan, amazing!

Caitlin · Married on 07/15/2013

Everything was great! He also played the music for the ceremony in addition to the reception and everything went perfectly! Everyone enjoyed the music and had a great time!

M.E · Married on 06/30/2013

To have a professional DJ at our event made it like a party of a lifetime! The music was just the right pieces and played at appropriate levels so that our guests could still talk with each other. So appreciated the quality and services provided!

Alaina · Married on 06/01/2013

We have only awesome thing to say about Josh! He made the night about us and what we wanted while offering suggestions based on his experiences. He was on top of everything and casually checked in with us throughout the night just to make sure things were going as expected, which we appreciated! Everything was perfect, thank you Josh!

Highly recommend using KY Productions. Easy to get in touch with and quick to respond. We are so happy he was available to do our reception!

Sent on 06/04/2013
  • User3500087 · event on 04/06/2013

DJ provided age appropriate music for my nieces sweet 16. He was very professional and knew how to keep the kids on the dance floor. His assistant is also a photographer and ran the photo booth I had sat up. Thankful that he was able to fit us into his busy schedule with short notice.

Sent on 08/30/2013

Hannah · event on 02/10/2013

Josh has been very accommodating and very flexible. This was not the first event that I had him DJ and it will definitely not be the last.

Susie · event on 02/10/2013

Very flexible and easy to work with!

Sam · Married on 01/12/2013

Josh was absolutely wonderful. The evening flowed perfectly, I'm sure due to his experience. Our dance floor was filled up the whole evening. More people complimented me about the DJ than anything else at the wedding. I would definitely recommend KY Productions!

Sent on 02/21/2013

Charles · event on 12/11/2012

The price was right, the product (music) was great, and they had answers when I asked for advice. I plan on using KY Productions for all my events.

Sent on 03/04/2013

I heard about this particular DJ through a friend. I called to get his services at my event. He returned my phone call in a timely manner and prices were very reasonable. The event was a success and music was great.

Sent on 02/21/2013

Laurie · event on 02/14/2012

This DJ did a fantastic job at our event! Everyone had a great time and we will have him back in the future.

• F

Fred · Married on 02/02/2013

Absolutely amazing and responsive. Provided exceptional customer service. We recommend KY Productions to anyone who wants the best!

Sent on 02/23/2013

Jenny · Married on 03/05/2016

Josh and Shane were phenomenal! I think Patti is full of crap. I have used Josh a few times and he has never left me hanging on events or planning sessions. He is awesome!! I definitely believe you should book KYDJPro for your event.

Sent on 04/22/2016

This DJ's is excellent. We just told him what we wanted to have and he took care of all of it. He definitely know what he was doing.
    Advise to others: Just tell him what your thinking, and he will tap into you thought process with you and provide the experience you are wanting. GREAT SERVICE!

pati · event on 04/19/2014

0.0

do not recommend them at all. I hired josh cottrell for my daughters grad party over 2 months in advance and after many failed attempts to contact him 2 weeks before the event he let me know he would definately be there..... The day of the party he never returned my calls and never showed up....I have always used josh for my parties but will never use him again.....very poor work and professional ethics

Sent on 04/26/2014