kw PHOTO DESIGNS Reviews

12 | San Marcos, TX

12 Reviews for kw PHOTO DESIGNS

Nicole · Married on 11/02/2016

Kay did a wonderful job on my newborns photos. She was very patient with the baby and remained upbeat even when he wasn't cooperating. Kay was still able to knock out some great shots. Can't wait to work with her again!!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Darlena · Married on 10/23/2016

Cant say enough good things about our experience. We contacted Kay at the last minute and thank goodness she had an opening. Kay was so accommodating. We had 22 people and she organized the entire setting. Pictures turned out wonderful. Will definitely use her again and will refer her to friends.

Sent on 11/11/2016
  • Maricarroll

Maricarroll · Married on 09/03/2016

I can't say enough about Kay as a photographer and a person! If you're looking for a photographer that treats your wedding pictures like she would if they were her own, this is the vendor to hire! She took extra care right from the start. She prepared for the event by sitting down with us, asking us about our story, and having us fill out a questionnaire covering everything that I didn't even think of for my own wedding!! Then she actually went to the wedding location weeks in advance to map out the plan for the photos without even being asked. We received a timeline complete with the weather report for the day before the wedding. At the wedding she was on time, friendly and efficient. She was up against a delayed unorganized wedding party and she handled it with ease. Creating memories that my husband and I will cherish for the rest of our lives. Even our guests were commenting on how organized and creative she was with the pictures. I am so happy to have selected Kay!! The pictures are out of this world. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Laura · Married on 07/30/2016

Kay is an awesome photographer! She is so professional, personal, kind, and talented! She was always keeping in contact with me, met with me, and took off a lot of pressure. On the day of the wedding she was on time, captured every precious moment, kind, joyful, friendly and very professional. She tells a story with the pictures. Going through the pictures, we love each and every one. She brings life to the pictures. I highly recommend her to anyone! You will be glad you have her! We love her!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Nancy · Married on 07/23/2016

My husband and I celebrated our 50th Wedding Anniversary in July and as a gift from my family, kw Photo Designs was engaged to record this special event. Kay made sure that every element of our celebration was recorded from the venue to the food, to the decorations, and, especially our friends and family. We loved every picture that Kay took which made it very difficult to select only a few. I'm looking forward to making a book from the pictures we selected. Thanks, Kay!

Sent on 10/13/2016

April · event on 06/22/2016

I had the pleasure to shoot with kw Photo Designs on a fitness shoot. Kay was professional, helpful, and I loved how she directed me during the shoot. She captured shots of me that brought out my beauty and I was pleasantly pleased when I got my photos back. That's another thing to mention- Kay got my photo's back extremely fast and I loved them. She is a top notch photographer! I would highly recommend her to capture your precious moments, she is an expert!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Kay is a true professional who does beautiful work and makes sure that that her clients are very happy with the product. She goes beyond what is expected and handles her role quietly and graciously. She listens and cares. This is very important!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Tabitha · Married on 03/01/2016

5 Stars across the board for Kay and her photography. She was easy to talk to, flexible with our scheduling needs and reply understood our photography style. We captured fresh, modern head shots for the Chamber Board. Her retouching and lighting was perfect for an updated look.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Nobie · Married on 11/14/2015

Kay from start to finish took excellent photos of my ordination. She arrived early and met with the church's staff to determine what was allowed within the church and followed all the guidelines. Her beautiful work captured all the highlights but also included pictures I would not have thought to take however they enhanced the memory book she put together for me making this wonderful day even more special. I highly recommend her services and hope to use her again in the near future.

Sent on 04/08/2016

I have had the opportunity to use kw Photo Design. Every summer a group of ten high school girlfriends go on a four day trip to reminisce about our past and present lives, plus enjoy each others company. All of the moments of the trip are captured with wonderful pictures. Every year I look forward to the pictures which are chronicled in a photo book. The books are always so much fun to see, especially the funny pictures that we don't realized have been taken. I can't wait until our next trip!!!

I have also used kw Photo Design to make a memory book of my father's life after he passed away. I couldn't have asked for a better memory book. One of the parts I like the most is the layout of the book and how it captures all of the special moments and history of my father's life. I have received so many compliments from family and friends. Every time I look at the book it brings a smile to my face and warmth to my heart.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Jeanette · event on 08/10/2014

Kay took fantastic pictures at the baby shower for my daughter! She caught every detail of the event in the shots. The pictures were high quality and we will cherish them for a long time.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Carey · Married on 04/05/2014

As the mother of the groom I knew there would be pictures of wedding poses, the cake and the wedding party. But I also wanted some fun action shots. Kay knew exactly what I wanted. She started by taking pictures of the setting - little things - which might not have been noticed but when I look at these pictures now, the memory comes flooding back and I enjoy this day all over again. She was able to get the groom and his best buddies goofing off. And also the bride nervous and excitedly getting dressed and ready. Many of these were posed but Kay was able to put everyone at ease and mingle with the crowd to get some fun pictures that show the emotions. With her camera and her talent, Kay tells the story of Rick and Rosie's special day through pictures that revive our memory every time we look at them, which is quite often.
    Kay also did the photography for my daughter's wedding several years back. The pictures were lovely and again, she was telling their story and that's why I knew she also had to do my son's wedding. She did the complete wedding book for my daughter but she also gave me an accordion type of book with wedding photos in it and my granddaughter LOVES to look through this book.

Sent on 04/06/2016