Kurty Photography Reviews

18 | San Francisco, CA

18 Reviews for Kurty Photography

Rosa · event on 12/06/2014

Kurty Photography is the best in every way. He is creative and professional with a personal touch. I am so lucky to have had Kurty Photography photograph my wedding, and now, he has photographed my daughter's Quinceanera - how about that!!! I live in an area where photographers for such and event are plenty, but what Kurty does for an event that is a lifetime memory, no else can do...

Thank you Kurty.

Rosa Pasos and Family

Sent on 12/25/2014

Marissa · Married on 11/15/2014

Kurty Photography was amazing from start to finish! We met Kurty at his amazing studio in SF and fell in love with his work. He was a breeze to work with and so much fun. He worked so well with my videographer and got so many great shots. The photos turned out so beautifully and I was so happy with the experience.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Vanessa · Married on 08/16/2014

Kurty is absolutely incredible! He was understanding, flexible and professional right from our first interaction. He went above and beyond and stopped at nothing until he had the perfect shot. He even stood on the roof of our venue to get the perfect angle during our ceremony. To this day all of our guests comment on the incredible pictures Kurty took. You will be in excellent hands if you go with Kurty photography.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Amy · Married on 08/12/2014

Kurty was amazing at our City Hall wedding last week. We were two brides and he was warm and welcoming. We felt completely comfortable with him and he took great photos! We got pictures at City Hall and Bakers Beach. They turned out great and incorporated a variety of portraits, posed, and candid. I would definitely recommend him! Plus, you can't beat the price compared to other photographers found on YELP and online in the area.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Bi · Married on 07/26/2014

Kurty was wonderful, and captured the most beautiful wedding pictures for us. Each time I look back at those pictures, it feels like I'm reliving the day again. I couldn't have thought of anyone else that we would have hired to capture our day.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Tina · Married on 07/05/2014

We highly recommend Kurty and his photography services! We had a beautiful setting, a beautiful day and beautiful wedding, and he captured it all. He was extremely professional and responsive. He captured great candid shots throughout the day to document all that was going on, but also made wonderful suggestions on shots that he wanted to set up. I appreciate how he was also able to capture the attention of the kids who were in the pictures too. He did an amazing job on the wedding highlights slideshow as well.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Friendly and very easy to work with. He has great ideas that bring out the best in photos and your personality. An absolute pleasure and blessing to work with. Did a fantastic job on my wedding; would definitely recommend to any of my friends and family.

Sent on 12/12/2014

J · Married on 05/15/2014

Get Kurty for your wedding!!! He is an amazing photographer.
    I really love San Francisco City hall and I want to have my ceremony over there. I found Kurty as one of their preferred vendors. So I went to his website to checkout his work. A picture is worth a thousand words, if you see Kurty's slide show, it worth a million words! His pictures are beautiful, the story line is great, and music is amazing. I fell in love with all the slide shows on his website, I watched them all. After my fiance (now husband) and I meet with Kurty, we decide to book him for our wedding.

This is a summary for Kurty's work after working with him:
    1. He is very friend and funny. He is so easy to work with. He calms the nervous
    couple and give suggestion on how to pose for photos
    2. He is VERY, VERY, VERY professional.
    He takes his job seriously. He show up on time (even before the meet time).
    He response his email quickly.
    He is willing to work with our schedule to make sure everything goes smoothly.
    He even skip his meal during our reception just want to make sure that he take
    beautiful pictures for our event.
    3. He is very talent. He takes beautiful pictures.
    4. He is creative. He is not only take beautiful pictures, he also create a beautiful
    slide show for you. I shared the slide show with my relatives that can't attend my
    wedding, they all love his work. Go checkout his wedding gallery on his website. All
    the slide shows are just amazing.

Kurty, thank you for all your hard work. You are a talent photographer and we are very lucky to find you to capture one of the most memorable day of our lives.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Gloria · Married on 12/08/2013

Kurty takes wonderful photos. We used him for our wedding and love the photos and the album he put together for us. In addition he provided a slide show of our wedding. We also used him for our family photos and all the photos came out great. He's very professional, very friendly and very accomodating to your schedule.

Kimberly · Married on 09/01/2013

Kurty is the best. Traveled to Hawaii for our special day. Kurty is very professional. Awesome photos. Captured every moment , Kurty has a special eye. His talent is amazing. I will use Kurty for future events.

Tracy · Married on 08/24/2013

We learned about Kurty from friends who were very happy with his work and after talking with him we felt confident in his skills and style. On the day of the wedding, his experience and friendliness made the day that much easier and enjoyable. Kurty captured all the key moments we were looking for and more and we are enjoying the beautifully designed wedding album and keepsakes he made for us. We definitely recommend Kurty and his team.

Kathryn · Married on 12/08/2012

Kurty and his team were amazing! We were thrilled with both our wedding album and the whole experience and have eagerly recommended them to other brides. My sister just recently used Kurty Photography for her wedding, as well, and our whole family was excited to work with them again!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2012

Working with Kurty for my wedding was amazing. He is well prepared, outgoing, and just made the whole process as simple as possible for me while providing high quality work.

Sent on 09/25/2013

We planned our actual very last minute and the hotel we got married at recommended Kurty. We were extremely pleased with Kurty and have wonderful memories of our wedding thanks to him. He was polite,discreet and caught so many memorable moments for us to treasure. It was truly a pleasure working with him and we highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2008

Words cannot express how beautiful our wedding photos are thanks to Kurty. Kurty is an amazingly talented photographer, who was attentive and responsive to our every need. Don’t pass up a chance to work with Kurty. I guarantee you will not be disappointed with Kurty’s amazing photos of your special day.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Jenny · Married on 11/03/2007

Kurty provides services "by recommendation only" because his happy customers do all the talking for him! He's been in the business for 20 years and still has fresh eyes and enthusiasm for the job--his spectacular photographs are proof! He offers a variety of packages and custom designs each and every album. Kurty was easy going and fun to work with--definitely helps to take the stress out of the day. In the end, we had almost 900 gorgeous photos. His work is amazing and you will not regret hiring him.

Sent on 06/11/2008

Lawrence · Married on 05/08/2009

Kurty Photography is one of the best out there... We had a destination wedding at Yosemite and a banquet back in the Bay Area and Kurty worked with us to make everything go smoothly. He may not be the cheapest out there, but as the saying goes "You get what you pay for..." totally applies here. We were very happy with the way the photos came out for both events and the quality of his work was excellent. His wedding package also includes an engagement photo session that required another day trip and a wedding slideshow. We never felt rushed during the photo sessions and he really puts a lot of thought into staging each shot. He was also very friendly and courteous with us and our family and friends. We would highly recommend him to family and friends.

Melissa · Married on 08/11/2007

3.5

WOW! You really get what you pay for with Kurty and his partner photographers. I bought the highest package which included 10 hours of shooting, the engagement session, thank you photo cards, my gorgeous custom designed wedding album and 2 identical smaller parent albums. They captured every moment of the event so that we could relive the emotions and the happiness of everyone sharing their day with us. They are very talented and put every effort into capturing and presenting a celebration that reflects you.

Sent on 07/23/2008