Kupcakes & Co. Reviews

85 | Elkridge, MD

85 Reviews for Kupcakes & Co.

Love Kupcakes & Co! We recently used them for our wedding, and they were phenomenal! They made a customized cutting cake to match our rustic wedding and also supplied some amazing cupcakes for our guests. The quality of the cupcakes/cake was amazing and we couldn't be happier! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a cake vendor that will work with their budget!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Sherry · Married on 09/27/2014

Kupcakes & Company did an amazing job with my cupcakes and wedding cake display. My guests raved about how delicious the cupcakes were. We were able to do multiple flavors which satisfied various tastes. We couldn't have selected a better bakery!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Giovanna · Married on 09/19/2014

Kupcakes & Co. did the cupcakes for our wedding last week and they were absolutely delicious! We ordered three varieties in the mini cupcakes -- Red Velvet, Salted Caramel and Chocolate Milk. They were so good, especially the Salted Caramel! Anne, at Kupcakes & Co. was delightful to work with. At our consultation, she allowed us to sample a variety of cupcakes to determine which flavors we liked best. They were so flexible allowing us to switch up cake and icing pairings. For the salted caramel we did the vanilla cake instead of the chocolate and for our smash cake a top the cupcake stand we did a chocolate milk cake with salted caramel icing. The price was very reasonable and we were were also allowed to rent one of their cupcake stands to beautifully display our cupcakes at the reception. We plan on coming back here every year on our anniversary to enjoy the cupcake flavors served at our wedding :)

Sent on 09/25/2014

Tabatha · Married on 08/16/2014

Hands down the BEST cupcakes in the Maryland area!! I've been going to Kupcakes since they opened so choosing them for my wedding was a no brainer. The display, the flavors & the decoration was perfect. Only one word comes to mind....YUMMY!!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Tiana · Married on 07/05/2014

Kupcakes and Co did an amazing job on our wedding cake and cupcakes! I wanted dark purple buttercream and lace fondant overtop which about 3 other cake places told me they couldn't or wouldn't do- because they couldn't get the purple dark enough or because they couldn't make the fondant in a lace pattern, excuse after excuse. When I got to Kupcakes and Co, they saw the picture of what I wanted to do and they said yes right away- and I was not disappointed! The cake was beautiful and EXACTLY as I asked for it. Additionally the 4 flavors of cupcakes we ordered were mouthwatering! Snicker doodle was especially popular! The cookies and cream flavor of the cutting cake was also to die for and still tastes delicious even days later as we finish it! Even the fondant tasted good! Usually fondant is tough or chewy and you have to just peel it off to eat the cake underneath- this fondant was soft and sweet and you could eat it up right with the icing! Finally- the price was competitive with other cupcake places (cheaper than most places) and their cupcakes were much tastier! You cannot make a wrong choice by going with Kupcakes and Co!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Poonam · Married on 07/05/2014

I was happy to find this cupcake shop in my own hometown. My husband and I went in to inquire about wedding services. The staff was more than happy to get us in touch with Anne. She set up a tasting for us and we were more than impressed by the taste, beautiful decorations, and quality of ingredients used in their cupcakes. We had a difficult time narrowing our choices down because they all tasted soo good! Anne helped us pick cupcake decorations that would compliment our wedding colors. They provide additional services such as renting cupcake stands and delivery and setup of cupcakes at your wedding venue which made our day easier. We found the prices to be very reasonable and the Kupcakes and co staff were wonderful to work with.

Sent on 10/05/2014

Belva · Married on 06/21/2014

Kupcakes & Co. provided the cupcakes for my daughter's wedding, along with a small cake for the bride and groom to cut and feed each other. We ordered 12 dozen cupcakes, 12 different flavors. The cupcakes were a hit with everyone, and though we thought we would have a lot left over, there were only three left!!!

When we went for the taste testing, it was very hard to choose flavors because they were all so good! Our venue was in Lusby, MD which is a fair distance from Elkridge, but they gamely delivered and set the cupcakes up on a tower we had custom made for the reception. As parents of the bride, my husband and I had gone back to our hotel room to shower and change, so we were not there when they set up.

I would just like to say that we were so very pleased to see the display set up when we returned to the venue. Wonderful job, great cupcakes, and many compliments from the guests. Will definitely be recommending them to everyone we know!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Heather · Married on 05/10/2014

Kupcakes & Co. provided the cupcakes & cut cake for my wedding & everything tasted great. Ann was great to work with & was very helpful throughout the whole process. Everyone loved the cupcakes & we were even able to use the cupcake stands at no additional charge which worked perfectly. I would highly recommend them for your next event!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Instead of the traditional wedding cake for my wife and I's wedding we chose to do cupcakes. Kupcakes and Co. provided delicious cupcakes and all of our guests raved how good they were. We even allowed our guest to vote for a cupcake on their wedding invites and the winner would be one of the flavors at our wedding. Exceptional service, extremely friendly people, and amazing flavored cupcakes really helped make our big day perfect. Would recommend anyone to go there for any event.

Sent on 04/29/2014
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 03/30/2014

Michelle and her team are amazing!! We stumbled across Kupcakes and Co. at a wedding show. Their cupcakes were so good that we canceled the original vendor we had and used them instead. Their cupcakes are moist, incredibly flavorful and beautiful! We've been to their cupcake shop three times since we found them, just because they were so delicious. They did a small cake and cupcakes, and designed it better than we could have hoped. Michelle was such a joy to work with, I was positive that everything would be outstanding. They don't even charge for their cupcake stands--which saved a lot of money for us. We'll be back again and again!

Sent on 04/06/2014

Loved this bakery from first sniff! Our planner recommended this bakery for our wedding since we decided to go the cupcake route instead of a traditional wedding cake. Our wedding cake was strawberry and champagne.... delicious!

You could taste the freshness of the ingredients and the simple yet elegant decorations were a true hit at our reception. We are our giant cupcake and will be ordering another for our first anniversary.

Sent on 03/29/2014

You guys! Do not hesitate a second longer! ORDER YOUR CAKE FROM KUPCAKES & CO!

We loved every aspect of working with this cute shop, from initial contact to the big day. We had a complicated scenario: I am gluten free, my groom is not, and our family expected a traditional English wedding cake. Somehow, we found the best GF cupcakes I have every eaten and the chef's here were willing to make a fruit cake from our family recipe. Everything was amazing! Lots of compliments from guests and everyone was happy. The best part? Anne is wonderful and just fun to be around.

Some pictures are here: http://laurenlouisephotography.com/2014/09/wedding-stephanie-matthew/ Flavors: Keylime, Champagne and Strawberry, Apple Pie a la Mode, and Fruitcake (on top).

Go ahead, order from here and enjoy your big day with piece of mind that you are supporting a local business, getting a quality product, and working with happy people!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Maureen · Married on 12/14/2013

Loved Kupcakes & Co from beginning to end... Took my niece/ flower girl with my sister and I to the tasting. It was a great experience and they treated my niece like a princess. They were extremely responsive during the entire process and when the big day came, they delivered! The cupcake display was gorgeous and the cupcakes delicious!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Jenna · Married on 09/14/2013

I used Kupcakes and Co for my 175 person wedding. They provided a cake and cupcakes for the occassion. They were so easy to work with and everything was perfect. They helped with suggestions and ideas on how to bring my vision to life. The cakes were absolutely stunning and my guests could not get enough! We had four flavor options (pancakes and bacon was the biggest hit!) and people were trying all of them and still wanted more! I highly reccommend them for any special event.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Kupcakes & Co. did an awesome job on my wedding cake and cupcakes. The design of the cake was exactly what I wanted and the cake and cupcakes were so moist and delicious. I started receiving calls right away from guest asking what company made them along with many compliments on them.

Sent on 08/17/2013
  • Mrs. Del Grosso

Megan · Married on 06/29/2013

Kupcakes and Company was AMAZING!!! They were responsive with everything the chocolate peanut butter cup cupcakes were a hit and the red velvet cake was to die for!! I'll go there just for one cupcake, totally worth it!!

Sent on 06/30/2013
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/29/2013

These cupcakes were a hit! Everyone loved them. The staff here are friendly personable and make everything to order! This is my favorite place to buy cupcakes from and I wouldn't buy from anywhere else. My co workers always orders cupcakes from here!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Natalie · Married on 05/25/2013

Kupcakes & Co was an absolutely perfect choice for our wedding day! Our guests adored the wide variety of delicious flavors from Red Velvet to Snickerdoodle. Michelle at Kupcakes & Co. also took into account that the best man had a peanut allergy by assisting us in selecting nut-free flavors! The cupcakes were incredible and guests were talking about them all night!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Kupcakes and Co was fantastic! They made 150 super delicious cupcakes for my wedding day, delivered them without any issues and set them up too! They also gave us 100 small containers so my guests could take their cupcakes togo. Our cutting cake was beautiful and even more delicious! We get our cupcakes from here all the time and will continue to. Great customer service and good prices!

Sent on 12/26/2012

Best cupcakes I've ever had!!! Michelle was so nice and very helpful. The cupcakes looked beautiful and tasted wonderful! It's a great vendor and I would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 07/12/2012

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2012

Kupcakes and Co supplied amazingly tasty cupcakes for my April 2012 wedding. We ordered an array of flavors besides your traditional chocolate and vanilla and they were a hit with our guests. The cupcakes looked beautiful on our display table. We even has a few leftovers to enjoy after the wedding. If you want an alternative to a traditional wedding cake, Kupcakes and Co is the way to go!

Sent on 05/07/2012

Brittany · Married on 05/28/2017

Our cake was delicious! Everyone at our wedding is still telling us how fantastic it tasted and how good it looked. Anne was great to work with. I’ll admit the two of us had a hard time agreeing on what flavors we liked best at our tasting and when she gave us the full list of flavors available for cakes, we both zeroed in on the strawberry cake with champagne frosting. That wasn’t available in a cupcake for us to sample that day but she was able to find some remnants off of someone else’s cake so we could try it that day and we were sold! She was also great about going through different numbers of tiers, sheet cakes, and cupcakes to find what would accommodate our guests at a price point we were comfortable with. Delivery as far as I can tell was flawless – the cake was already at the venue all ready to go when we got there. Excellent cake, excellent service!

Sent on 09/30/2017

I can't say anything that hasn't already been said! We got peach cobbler cupcakes to go with our southern brunch reception, and they were amazing. Ann was great to work with--I'd recommend them to anyone. Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/17/2016
  • NML

Nicole · Married on 02/04/2016

We got our wedding cake from here, and I couldn't be more happy with the outcome. Every one raved about our cake (we did snickerdoodle and lemon pound cake.)

Anne (the wedding consultant) was super helpful and friendly, and I wouldn't hesitate to get another cake from here.

Sent on 02/13/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/17/2015

We first met the owners of Kupcakes and Co. at the Baltimore Wedding show right after we were engaged. After having a sample of their cupcakes, we knew they had to be at our wedding. We ending up winning a certificate toward the purchase of our wedding cupcakes! The wedding Coorinator, Anne, is wonderful and easy to work with. We set up a date to come in and sample cupcakes to decide what we would like at our wedding. They were most flexible at making the cupcakes we wanted, even if they were not in season! We also had a cutting cake made, and it turned out perfect. It was wonderful not having to worry about set up of the cupcakes the day of my wedding. All my guests loved them too! If you are in the area and looking to support a family buissness, I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2015