Kupcakes & Co. Reviews

85 | Elkridge, MD

85 Reviews for Kupcakes & Co.

Melesa · Married on 08/11/2017

Dellliccciooouussss wedding cake! It wasn't easy choosing a cake because I have dietary restrictions that require a gluten free diet and although gluten free options are growing, not even half are good options! But Kupcake & Co. changed that! In general, their cakes and cookies are so good so it was a no-brainer considering them for our wedding cake. When we met with our consultant, she was so accommodating and sweet and all about getting my husband and I what we wanted. We wanted a tree bark inspired cake which they had only done once before so we stepped out on faith with allowing them to make our cake based on our idea (and Pinterest ideas). They made it so that my top tier cake was gluten free and the rest of the cake was regular. We gave them our idea, had two pleasant and efficient consultations and they did the rest! We didn't worry about the cake at all and Kucpakes & Co. delivered a beautiful cake, on time and man oh man it was tasty. We have family members that have now made Kupcakes & Co. their new bakery.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Kupcakes & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! We loved making your beautiful and yummy wedding cake and are thrilled you and your guests loved it as well! our GF cake is really amazing and we hope you keep coming back to enjoy our other GF options as well- french macarons, chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter cookies... and of course our famous GF cupcakes! Thank you again for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review :)

Marti · Married on 07/21/2017

The cupcakes were delicious and the staff was so easy to work with. I would use them again!!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Reema · Married on 07/14/2017

Kupcakes & Co. did such a FABULOUS job creating our wedding cake, we received SO many compliments on our cake... Seriously, people asked to take pictures of our cake, THAT'S how beautiful it was! We got custom cake toppers and they matched my outfit perfectly!, I also asked for matching hand-painted roses to match the work on my dress - they executed this PERFECTLY! The attention to detail (including our puppy who was featured amongs the cake toppers) was impeccable! They also delivered in a timely fashion, which was greatly appreciated by our wedding planner.

If you're looking for your dream wedding cake, look no further!!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Kupcakes & Co.'s reply:

Reema, thank you so much for taking the time to write a lovely review for us! We are so glad we could be a part of your special day. Our cake decorators’ attention to detail is amazing and we can’t wait to help you out with your next custom order of sweet treats!

Dominique · Married on 07/07/2017

What a love affair! I loved everything about kupcakes and company from the moment I sat down for our tasting. The amount of flavors hey had for our not simple elopement. Caitlyn helped us and I loved her because she was so calming and helpful even though my fiancée and I were so indecisive. Our wedding cake was a simple lemon naked cake and our guests were amazed. We also had an assortment of mini and standard cupcakes in different flavors that I am tempted to go pick up this weekend. hamds down this was a great choice for our wedding design and cakes. This was actually the first option when we started looking and we didn't have to look any further. They also were the furthest away, but that's how love works right. Lol.

Excellent choice, Exceptional Cakes and Kupcakes!! Thank you!

Sent on 07/21/2017
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 06/24/2017

Best cake I've ever tasted! The brownie batter and chocolate peanut butter was delicious. Everyone at our wedding raved about the cake. Many people went back for seconds.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Kupcakes & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words Kristi!
    Congratulations on your marriage :)

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2017

Kupcakes and Co did a fantastic job. We had a three tier cake plus a 1/4 sheet cake to accommodate approx 100 guests. The top layer was gluten free due to dietary restrictions and it was great knowing I could have a slice of cake on my wedding day :) Design was beautiful!

Sent on 05/21/2017
  • Sasha

Sasha · Married on 04/21/2017

Caitlin was very friendly and helpful with understanding how I wished to have the cake and cupcakes look for my galaxy themed wedding. The final product looked phenomenal! Everyone loved the look and quality of the cake and cupcakes! They were able to accurately replicate the galaxy cake photo I showed them perfectly. I am very pleased with this company and look forward to their service again in the future.

Sent on 04/29/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/01/2017

Kupcakes and Co was incredible to work with for our wedding cake! I have Celiac Disease so we purchased gluten free cupcakes and a 6in. wedding cake. Everything was delicious, especially our wedding cake (strawberry cake with buttercream frosting)! No one even realized our desserts were gluten free. We worked with Anne to design our cake and cupcake types and they absolutely nailed it the colors and rosette designs!

Sent on 04/03/2017
  • F

Faith · Married on 12/10/2016

Kupcakes provided my wedding cake, and created the most beautiful creation from an inspiration picture I provided from Pinterest. They let me select different flavors for each of the tiers and each was more delicious than the last.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

LOVE Kupcakes & Co! They have tons of options for any price point, and were very helpful in determining how much of everything we would need based on our guest list. I just had to send a picture in of how I wanted my cutting cake to look, and they matched it perfectly! Ann was super sweet & easy to work with. Top notch service & desserts!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Kacie · Married on 09/16/2016

I had so much fun working with Anne from Kupcakes and Company. My husband and I had looked into them for our wedding cake because he always used to surprise me with fun cupcakes from their store when I had a bad day (he’s a sweetie, am I right?). But when we met with Anne, she was so so lovely! I had a somewhat unique vision for our cake, and Anne was genuinely excited about it. Other vendors we met with made me feel like I was making their lives difficult with my vision, but that’s obviously why they didn’t get our business. Well, that and the cupcakes and cakes from K&co. are incredible. You will not be disappointed! We genuinely struggled to pick our flavors (and we had six due to my unique plan!!) because we wanted to have all of them. YUM. We finally settled on red velvet, snickerdoodles, pancakes with bacon, pumpkin pie, hot chocolate, and apple pie a la mode. I’ve never seen so many people eat cake at a wedding! Because of the fun flavors as well as the different mediums (both cakes, cupcakes, and macarons), our guests really enjoyed our dessert table!! In addition, their delivery and presentation was impeccable. I am a crazy control freak, and I really had such a distinct vision of what I wanted this presentation to look like, and they pulled it off PERFECTLY. I could not have asked for more!! Make a smart choice and hire Kupcakes and Co. for your wedding desserts!!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Kathryn · Married on 07/16/2016

Kupcakes & Co. were amazing to work with! Anne was great and so responsive to all of our questions. The cupcakes were to die for, they were so delicious and the top tier we used to cut was beautiful and so yummy! I loved being able to do cupcakes instead of a full cake since everyone could take the cupcakes home with them in little to-go boxes. We had almost none left over the next day which is amazing, they were a big hit!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Arielle · Married on 05/21/2016

Amazing cupcakes. Every time we went to the cupcake store to discuss our wedding cake, we wanted to buy cupcakes for ourselves just because we were there. :) It was very good service, reasonably priced (given that weddings are expensive in general), and the coordinator Anne was wonderful. Great customer service.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Jackie · Married on 05/07/2016

Kupcakes and Co was amazing! Their cupcakes are absolutely delicious and they have some very unique flavors. My absolute favorite is Cherry Blossom. They were very responsive to my emails and phone calls. They worked with us to figure out what kinds of desserts we wanted to offer as well as how many of each dessert we needed. They were very flexible when we decided to go with just cupcakes instead of the plethora of dessert options we were originally considering. Although we didn't take advantage of their cupcake stand rentals, it was nice to know that they were available. They were also able to work around my husband's egg allergy and made us an eggless cutting cake that he could enjoy. It was just as delicious as their normal cupcakes and I couldn't tell that it was eggless at all! All around, this is a wonderful bakery and we couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 05/18/2016

GUYS. WE HAD A COOKIE-DOUGH WEDDING CAKE! What more is there to say!!?? Cake was delicious, decor was simple (as requested) and beautiful. Super easy to work with and a tasting was included so we got to sample different cake types. We couldn't get enough of this cake and neither could our guests.

Sent on 02/10/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Kupcakes & Co! I found them at a bridal show and knew right from the start that they were the best! Anne was so fantastic; a complete dream to work with! More importantly, the cupcakes are DELICIOUS! I had so many compliments on the beautiful display and how tasty they were! Love, love, love Kupcakes & Co!!

Sent on 11/19/2015

DELICIOUS! Anne was a pleasure to work with and super responsive to all my annoying emails :) She was able to edit their recipe for their pumpkin cupcakes to make a gluten free cutting cake in that flavor for me (something they don't typically do!). She was able to add cupcakes to my order last minute, and the tasting is free, which is always a huge bonus! Everyone commented on how yummy all the flavors were - I would def use Kupcakes & Co. again for another event! I can't stop eating my cutting cake, even though I know I need to freeze it for our one year anniversary!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Greer · Married on 09/26/2015

Anne at Kupcakes and Co. was an absolute dream to work with when planning on wedding. She is calm, responsive, and sweet as can be! My husband and I ordered 14 dozen cupcakes and had a 6 in round made for us to cut. We received rave reviews about the cupcake flavors at our wedding and almost all 14 dozen were gone by the end of the night. The cupcakes from Kupcakes and Co. are delicious! I stop by the shop every chance I get when going home to visit my parents. To further emphasize how talented Kupcakes and Co. are at baking delicious treats my husband who is not much of a sweets guy has been sneaking pieces of our wedding cake every night since our wedding (10 days ago) because it is irresistible! I guess I will have to order another cake for our one year anniversary because this one isn't making it! Thank you again, Anne and Kupcakes and Co. we loved working with you!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Bernadette · Married on 09/19/2015

If you want to have the most delicious wedding cake (and cupcakes in our case) then look no further! Kupcakes & Co. were not only delicious they were so pretty! Each little cupcake was like a little work of art. We had mini cupcakes and a gorgeous top tier with our initials for us to cut. All of our guests enjoyed the mini cupcakes, they liked that they could have one little bite or try two or three flavors! Anne was our point of contact during the planning, she was so wonderful to work with, she was alway quick to respond and she was very accommodating to us especially when my husband wanted to come back in to the shop when it was time to finalize our order so he could eat more cupcakes. Kupcakes & co. is your one stop shop! They will deliver the cupcakes to your event and you can rent the cupcake stands so you don't have to worry about any of that on your big day!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Nikki · Married on 08/21/2015

Kupcakes & Co made amazing cupcakes and cakes for our wedding! The cookie dough flavor is out of this world! They designed a cake based on pictures I showed them and a budget we had to work with. They did an awesome job! I heard a lot of great compliments! I recommend them to everyone. I am so glad I went with a two tier cake and then cupcakes on the side. The amount and variety of flavor was perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Kristen · Married on 08/09/2015

Kupcakes & Co provided the wedding cake and macarons for my wedding in early August. Anne was so amazing and responsive to all of my thoughts during the planning process. My husband and I had a great first meeting with Anne where we got to try a variety of flavors. It was very hard for me to choose because all of their cake flavors are delicious! We chose a two tier cake. They created the exact design I wanted. The macarons were delicious and beautiful as well! I am now obsessed with Kupcakes & Co and will use this as my bakery from now on!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/12/2015

AMAZING from start to finish! Anne was so sweet and very available whenever I contacted her with questions. We chose to have a 3 tier cake and a sheet cake for our wedding. They executed the pictures I wanted perfectly and the cake was of course DELICIOUS! We chose Oreo, Lemon with Lemon icing, Champagne with champagne icing and strawberry preserve, and the ULTIMATE WEDDING CAKE flavor (almond with raspberry preserve) THank you!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Sharon · Married on 05/23/2015

My daughter has a severe gluten intolerance and thus her wedding cake was gluten free. It was delicious as well as beautiful.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Josh · Married on 05/10/2015

Kupcakes and Company provided us with cupcakes that can be described as nothing short of fantabulous. They were a big help in figuring out what we would need for our wedding and working with us to choose a good variety of flavors for our guests. They made the cake we cut perfectly to color and the design we provided to them just from a photo. Our guests loved the cupcakes and many were asking where they could get more. Overall, Kupcakes and Co. was great!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Our wedding was about 1 1/2 hours from Kupcakes & Co., but given how amazing their cupcakes are, we couldn't imagine not having them at our wedding. The planning process was easy and Anne was extremely responsive and helpful. Well, the day of the wedding, we had a huge snow storm. It took the amazing Kupcakes & Co. team about 5 hours to get to our venue. They are so dedicated to their clients that not even the snow storm would stop them from getting there. All of our guests were raving about the cupcakes. Everyone said that they were the best cupcakes that they had ever had. I cannot thank them enough for everything. We are customers for life!

Sent on 03/21/2015