33 Reviews for Kuba Kreations

Diabetic (1)
Nut Free (1)
Vegan (1)
33 Kuba Kreations Reviews

I had Kuba Kreations make the book brownies I found of theirs on Instagram, and they were a hit! We had the gluten-free ones, which were to die for! I had to hide some to save one for myself!

They did an excellent job and I would highly recommend their services to anyone who asked.

Profile Picture Remi, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The cake was absolutely delicious and just so beautiful. Everybody enjoyed the cake and commented on how delicious it was. Thank you so much for bringing to life the wedding cake I imagined for my big day. You are awesome!

Profile Picture Paulina, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved the dessert bar that Kuba Kreations created just for my wedding!! From start to finish the planning process with this vendor was the best... it doesn't hurt that it involved tasting the desserts! Working with Erin was so easy, and the all the desserts that we ordered for our wedding were delicious, pretty, and made with care. Right off the bat I knew I wanted to serve creme brulee, "our dessert," at the wedding- even though it wasn't on their menu, Kuba Kreations said "YES! Let's do it! What color foil tins should we use?" THAT'S the kind of amazing, personalized service you will get. By the way, the creme brulee was the most loved dessert by our guests. We also served lemon bars, rose macarons, and bite sized pieces of cake- the same flavor as our cutting cake, amazing birthday cake! AND I can't forget the Ninja Turtle & tennis ball cookies we ordered for the groom's sweet. The table was so beautiful I even saw my husband's friend take a photo of his wife in front of it. A+++

Photo for Kuba Kreations Review - cake bites- birthday cake flavor just like our cutting cake!
Photo for Kuba Kreations Review - Obsessed with our cutting cake- and it was so good
Photo for Kuba Kreations Review - in love with the dessert bar
Photo for Kuba Kreations Review - perfectly frosted- simple and on trend
Photo for Kuba Kreations Review - our special request- crème brulee. Had the most compliments!
Photo
Photo for Kuba Kreations Review - Cake is perfect- looks so good but doesn't steal the show
Profile Picture alison, 11/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cookies, Dessert Buffet, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Erin at Kuba Kreations is one of the nicest people I've ever met - I will start off with that. Now when I met Erin for our tasting I had absolutely no idea of what I wanted our wedding day to look like. She took the time to ask me many questions and actually helped me invision what I wanted. I took her a couple photos of wedding cakes I liked and her creativity went from there! I loved the idea of a top cake with mini cakes under it (instead of cupcakes). She was happy to do anything we asked of her!

THEN when I showed her a picture of my wedding dress, I could tell she had the same love for my dress that I did. She even had a creative idea to copy the lace from the dress and put it on the cakes. I definitely felt like I had a friend in Erin that would make sure everything turned out perfectly.....and believe me it did! She is spectacular at what she does and we can't wait to find an excuse to work with her again!

Thank you Erin for being apart of our day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Delicious cake and so pretty everything I could have expected and more !

Profile Picture Claudia, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

It was wonderful getting to work with Erin on our cake. Their package options are great, but they can specialize outside of their basics with gluten free and vegan options. Unique flavor options as well, which is one thing that stood out and attracted us to them in the first place. Overall, our cake turned out picture perfect!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Diabetic, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan

Erin did an amazing job with our wedding cake and dessert bar. She is extremely detail oriented and will honestly go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect. Our wedding cake was the vanilla berry almond cake-- it was amazing and turned out great! Everyone loved it. The dessert bar was also extremely well done. Erin did a great job creating the design for the dessert bar. The cookies, cake cups and macarons were perfect. her work was outstanding!! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cookies, Dessert Buffet, Pastries, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Erin at Kuba Kreations did an amazing job at creating our wedding cake. From our cake tasting appointment to our final design, she was able to capture our vision perfectly. The final product looked amazing. Our cake was customized with 3 different flavors integrated into one cake. Erin made all the different flavors come together so well. We highly recommend Kuba Kreations for your wedding cake

Profile Picture Arleen, 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Kuba Kreations had the most delicious cake made with all natural ingredients. My guests were talking about it for weeks after the wedding! Erin made the tasting process fun and convenient and the cake was gorgeous.

Thanks, Erin!

Profile Picture Christy, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We absolutely LOVED Erin and all of her desserts and our amazing cake!! We heard about her after receiving a free cookie from our venue. We loved it! From organizing what kind of desserts we wanted on our dessert bar, to cake and dessert tasting, to the day of deliciousness, presentation and service, we could not have been happier!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Joanna , 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Local, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cookies, Dessert Buffet

Erin is amazing. We thoroughly enjoyed working with her. She is professional, kind, and really cares about her product. And, most importantly her cakes are delicious! Be sure to choose Kuba Kreations. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lynsie, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Erin was so great to work with. She is friendly, professional, and very responsive. Her desserts are to die for. When we did our tasting is was hard to pick our selections for the dessert bar since everything tasted amazing. Our guests loved the dessert bar and ever last treat was eaten up. I would highly recommend using Kuba Kreations for your wedding or next event.

Profile Picture Nicole , 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Erin of Kuba Kreations was an absolute pleasure to work with for my daughter’s June wedding! She created two beautiful and delicious cakes - a tiered orange-passionfruit flavored wedding cake, and a smaller vegan strawberry cake for our vegan guests. It was hard to decide between the many delicious flavors she could provide. Erin understood the design concept that the bride and groom wanted and created a beautiful wedding cake with a celestial design. She was very professional from start to finish, delivering and setting up the cakes and returning to pick up the stand. I highly recommend Erin of Kuba Kreations and would definitely use her bakery again.

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I chose Erin out of 4 options for our cupcakes. My husband and I are not big cake fans so we went the cupcake route. Erin was very responsive, professional, and her desserts were incredible. My wedding-goers were very pleased and she truly helped make our non-traditional '20's Gatsby-esque' wedding day the most amazing day of our lives thus far!

Profile Picture Cambria, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Cupcakes, Cake Stands

We used Erin for both our engagement party and our wedding treats and she was amazing! Very professional and responsive, and not to mention her desserts are to die for. The lemon lavender cookies got rave reviews, as did our bride and groom cookies! I highly recommend Erin if you're looking for desserts to impress your guests.

Profile Picture Tayler, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries, Local, Gluten Free, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Kuba Kreations was a recommendation from our coordinator, and we are so grateful that she did! Erin was so helpful from working with us on design and staying within budget. All in all we had an amazing, TASTY, cake that everyone from our wedding cannot stop raving about!! Thanks Kuba Kreations!! -Love C&S

Profile Picture Carman, 5/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Erin is great to work with and her goodies look AND taste amazing. Very, very pleased with our entire experience with her. Her prices are reasonable for the services she provided.

Profile Picture Nichelle, 3/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Erin, the owner of Kuba Kreations, was above and beyond fantastic! She made our wedding cake as well as cookies for our cookie bar. Everything was gone! Beautiful treats that were even more delicious! She was wonderful to work and will definitely be going back to for any of my sweet needs in the future!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Erin and her team are incredible. The quality of the deserts is just amazing and her attention to detail is unmatched. We continue to receive compliments on how tasty the deserts were at our wedding and how beautiful the presentation was. In addition to our wedding cake, they handled a desert bar with was packed with goodies. With all of the craziness that surrounds a wedding, it's refreshing to have everything handled smoothly and perfectly by Kuba Kreations. We will absolutely be using them again for future events as well :). Thanks again!

Profile Picture Jake, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Erin is wonderful to work with and created two beautiful cakes for my wedding. I'm lactose intolerant and gluten sensitive, so Erin created custom cake flavors that were allergy-friendly for me and they were delicious! She was great at listening to all of my ideas and was extremely patient as I changed my mind at least 3 times between our first meeting and my wedding day. She created a gorgeous 4-tier cake as our main wedding cake and also designed a Toronto Bluejays-themed groom's cake for my husband. All of our guests loved the flavors (coconut almond for the wedding cake; chocolate peanut butter for the groom's cake) and thought they turned out beautifully! Erin also worked with my florist to arrange fresh flowers on the cake and ensure it was set up perfectly for the reception. I highly recommend Erin and look forward to ordering cakes from her again in the future!

Profile Picture Taylor, 3/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Erin provided amazing services. From the moment I contacted her she was friendly, flexible and helpful. I don't live in the area so I only had a few days to visit with vendors and she was more than willing to meet me when it was most convenient for me. Any feedback I had regarding the pastries she listened! She was even able to recreate my favorite cupcake, which sealed the deal for me and my husband. We had great rapport and she was always responsiveness -- I had many questions since I didn't have a wedding planner. I felt confident going into our wedding weekend knowing that I didn't have to worry about the cake (she recreated a BEAUTIFUL cake -- exactly the way I wanted it) or mini pastries. She also left a surprise treat for my husband and I on the day of -- her amazing cookies! Everything she baked was delicious and I felt like she had a lot of options, but it wasn't overwhelming. I also loved her rentals -- they completed my look. I would absolutely recommend Erin to any bride who is looking for great flavor and beautiful presentation -- its the best of both worlds and if you've been looking, you know that its not always easy to get both.

Profile Picture crisel, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Pastries, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

The desserts were amazing. My husband and I did not want a tradition cake and Kuba Kreations was able to make a personalize pie and dessert bar for us. We really got to choose what we wanted. The sizes of the desserts were huge too.

Profile Picture User5580502, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cookies, Dessert Buffet, Pastries, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Erin was a delight to work with. She made the wedding cakes and reception favor cookies for my daughter's wedding. The cakes were delicious and absolutely beautiful. The cookies were hand painted and added a lovely touch to each place setting. Many of our guests mentioned how much they enjoyed the cake and the cookies. We were thrilled with Erin's work and would recommend her highly.

Profile Picture User5339014, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Erin did a wonderful job and we were thrilled with her cakes and cookies. Most importantly: everything she did was absolutely delicious. We ordered 3 cakes, each a different flavor, and individual cookies for favors. We showed Erin examples of flowers that we had given the florist to explain the feel of the wedding and gave her free rein to decorate the cakes as she wished and they turned out perfect. It was really fun to get to walk into the reception and see them for the first time and be surprised. As take-home favors Erin individually wrapped 2 types of cookies (we could maybe be described as indecisive, but everything we sampled was so amazing, we couldn't choose just one flavor) and those were placed at each of the table settings. We had requested the venue box up any leftover cake and cookies for us to take but there were 0 left. Every single guest either consumed their cookie-favors at the reception or took them home. Also many of them (myself included) couldn't resist sampling all the flavors of cakes.
Overall Erin was great to work with, she's very talented, very easygoing, her cakes and cookies are outstanding and you can get something a little out of the norm. We liked her so much my husband and I plan to order an anniversary cake later this year. And I highly recommend the cookie favors, so you'll be sure not to waste money on trinket favors that get left at the venue.

Profile Picture User6816208, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

Erin was an absolute pleasure to work with! We had her make us a small cake and a couple hundred cookies for our wedding and they were absolutely delicious. She provided us a with a cake and cookie tasting prior to booking which was definitely a fun experience. Our guests raved about the desserts. We couldn't have chosen a better vendor for our sweets!

Profile Picture Elyse, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews