Ku Photography LLC Reviews

2 | Austin, TX

2 Reviews for Ku Photography LLC

Lucy · Married on 10/10/2010

Tony is a true artist, a consummate professional, and the most nimble person I have every seen! We just got our wedding pictures and they are incredible. One moment he was behind me the next he's 100 yards down the aisle. Tony not only captured our joy and excitement but the smiles and laughs of our friends and family. Most folks didn't know he was there as he caught them wiping a tear or glowing with pride. His photo-journalistic style was exactly what we were looking for and he delivered in spades.
    Most of the administrative stuff (money, who's who) was done online and easy to use. With all the craziness of planning a wedding, it was wonderful to know that I didn't have to worry about Tony at all. Highly highly recommend Tony Ku.

Sent on 12/15/2010

Tracey · Married on 04/24/2010

Tony did a great job on our pictures! Tony also did my bridal pictures and he was very flexible and spent a great deal of time getting the right shots. I wanted wild flowers so we looked all over trying to find them. Our wedding shots came out great and we will cheerish them for the rest of our lives. Thank you Tony!

Sent on 06/24/2010