27 Reviews for KTG Entertainment

Lighting (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
27 KTG Entertainment Reviews

What can I say about Kenny and KTG. They are simply the BEST band in Jacksonville.

My daughter and I have been entertained by them at functions since she they played at her sorority parent's weekends. She knew then, they would be her wedding band.

Kenny was prompt on all his communications. He is such a professional entertainer with years and years of experience.

The 8 piece band that played at the reception was amazing. They had the crowd dancing from the minute the celebration began till the end when they played one more song even after they should have been done.

All of our favorite oldie's music ,and of course, some newer, hipper and younger music was played also. Their music appealed to all of our guest.
The talk the next day was how GREAT our band was and we could not agree more!

Thank you KTG for making Jordan and Kevin's day perfect!

Love,
Ivonne, Doug , Jordan & Kevin

Photo for KTG Entertainment Review - The dance floor looked like this all night long!
Photo for KTG Entertainment Review - The last dance-so sad it was over!
Profile Picture Ivonne, 5/12/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Hiring KTG for our wedding was the best decision we could have made. I have had the opportunity to attend a few Jacksonville area weddings over the years where they have played. Each time, I was blown away with their talent, passion, and professionalism. I always knew that if I ever got married, they would be my band. This finally happened in on March 10, 2018.

Pre-wedding communication was excellent and planning everything with Kenny was a breeze. They have a huge song list to choose from on their website, and if you want a particular song played that is not on the list, they will learn it!

The talent of this band is fabulous. Our guests were blown away by KTG and their many talents across various genres and instruments. Several asked, “WHO IS THIS BAND!?!?”

Musical talent alone is not all it takes to pull off a successful wedding reception. The next piece of the puzzle is making sure the guests are engaged and having a good time. In this department, KTG also executed flawlessly. They knew exactly what to do and when to do it.

They have an innate ability to read the crowd (and the vibe in the room) to keep everyone engaged and having a good time. You can tell that they thoroughly enjoy what they do.

This was a night no one will ever forget and we are so grateful. KTG was the glue that held everything together at our reception. They did a magnificent job. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture michael, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

KTG did a fantastic job at our wedding! Kenny is very responsive during the planning stages, and keeps it easy on the bride and groom. They made sure to have all of our first dance songs prepared, even though we were very slow to decide. All of our guests LOVED them - they kept the party going, they interacted with our guests, and they joined us on the dance floor! They even helped my husband surprise me by learning another new song that was very near and dear to my heart. They are worth every penny and I would highly recommend booking them asap!

Profile Picture Mary, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Kenny and his band are the absolute best. They know a ton of songs and play them flawlessly! KTG played for my daughters wedding reception. All night long the dance floor was overflowing with our guests dancing to the awesome music. Thank you KTG Entertainment, you made a perfect day that much better!

Profile Picture Marty, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

KTG was fantastic! They kept the crowd dancing and they played their hearts out. Vocalist was excellent. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Daria, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Y'all - KTG is the best! I booked them basically after reading reviews online. We were so so happy! They played music during dinner and then transitioned to dancing music afterward. They also learned our first dance song and my song to dance with my Dad. All of our friends (mostly from out of town) loved our band and we got compliments left and right how awesome they were. The band makes the wedding and KTG is great! I highly recommend. You can't go wrong with KTG

Profile Picture User6172489, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Band

KTG and Kenny were above and beyond amazing for our wedding in St Augustine!!
The music had everyone dancing and had a HUGE impact on how wonderful and fun the overall wedding was. We received SO MANY compliments on the evening and have yet to hear a better wedding band at others' events.

How Kenny went above a beyond my wildest expectations:
he helped me avoid drama/disaster by adding in a father/daughter dance last minute- 10pm the night before!
he helped announce and MC when we didnt have anyone else to help
he allowed us to use their equipment for ceremony music- SO nice and saved us a bundle
he played every favorite song we asked for and took random requests from our guests
he was with me every step of the way and incredibly communicative throughout the entire planning process

You could not pick a better wedding band and all around great guy!

Thanks Kenny and crew!!

Also, they don't play this up too much, but they are all music teachers at the renowned performing arts school, Douglas Anderson

Profile Picture Diana, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

KTG made our wedding reception a party! Their song selection was great and their talent obvious. The dance floor stayed filled (even during breaks). Guests from the youngest children to the oldest grandparents all enjoyed the music! KTG (Leader, Kenny Levine) was easy to work with before, during and after the event. I would use them again for any occasion and highly recommend KTG! I found them through a satisfied referral who also sung their praises.

Profile Picture Louise, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews

Book them. Right now.
I don't know how I can say much that hasn't been said about them in other reviews, but they were incredible at our 6/25 wedding. My husband and I went to a number of weddings out-of-state just before ours, and the bands really made (or rather, broke) most of those weddings. KTG not only sounded absolutely incredible, they also nailed the things other bands miss. First of all, they played awesome music that people of all generations loved. Our dance floor was packed with ages ranging from 20-somethings to 70-somethings from their very first song all the way until the end of the night. Something we learned was important from another wedding: the transition time between songs is key (at the other wedding, their band lagged by a good 5-10 seconds between songs and the dance floor would be empty by the end of that time); with KTG there was no "lag" time, it was a seamless, non-stop dance party. They also only took one break during our dance party, and it was no more than 10-15 minutes. To quote my friend and fellow wedding critique "they just brought down the house. They need a minute." After they came back out, the party was back all the way until the end of the night.
I would recommend them simply for how incredible they were as a band, but I also have to rave about how wonderful the band manager/contact, Kenny, was. He was the fastest response time out of all my vendors and was also so incredibly accommodating . We had some very particular special requests for our wedding and each was executed perfectly. Those being well-executed really turned the unique aspects of our wedding into highlights of our night.

I can't express my gratitude enough. These guys were worth every penny. They made the night.

Profile Picture Brenna, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

I have heard a lot of bands at weddings in my lifetime, but KTG is without a doubt the best band I have ever heard at a wedding in my life! I'm 61 years old.

We hired them for our daughter’s wedding based on what my daughter and fiancée told us about them. My daughter and her now husband attended a wedding in Jacksonville, Florida about a year before they got married, and raved about how great they were.

I checked out KTG’s website, and listened to the samples of their music and performances. I called my daughter immediately after, and told her to hire them, NOW!

The wedding reception was at the Charles H. Morris Center in Savannah Georgia. I asked Kenny before the wedding reception if they had ever played here before. He said no, but that they had played at other venues in the Savannah area.

Kenny, Terri, Mac and the guys really delivered a very outstanding performance from start to finish! They had everyone up dancing the night away from the get go! KTG blew the roof off the place!

I guarantee you that this is the best band that the Charles H. Morris Center has ever had at their venue. Even some of the people that served the food and cleared off the tables told me that this is the best band they have ever heard at any wedding that they have worked at.

KTG you ROCK!!!!

Thanks KTG!

George & Nathalie

Profile Picture George, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

One of the most important decisions we made for our wedding was to hire a really fun band. My husband and I, as well as our family and friends, LOVE to dance and needed a band that would not disappoint. I cant say enough amazing things about KTG. In the planning process, Kenny made himself available to answer any and all questions for us. He was super patient with all my questions and very detailed in his explanations. They KILLED in it on our wedding night. They were so much fun, upbeat ,interactive with the guests and so incredibly talented. Our guests couldnt stop talking about how amazing they were. I couldnt imagine our wedding without them. If you are looking for an amazingly fun band with lots of energy and talent, I would HIGHLY recommend KTG!

Profile Picture Nathalie, 2/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We booked KTG for our wedding in Naples. Kenny was so nice and always responded quickly. They were AMAZING -- everyone still talks about how great our band was. They were very involved with the crowd and knew exactly the right music to play. Plus they learned my first dance song -- and it was perfect. I would highly recommend! KTG made our wedding reception so fun!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 11/7/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

They were awesome and had everyone on the dance floor all night. I have heard from everyone at my wedding how great the band was!

Profile Picture Hart, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

I was probably one of the most anxious wedding planners that there ever was. However, one of my bridesmaids told me about KTG--she had seen them play at another wedding, and said it was one of the most fun weddings she had ever been to. So without doing a ton of research (like with all of my other vendors), I went with it. Brides--you will not be disappointed! Kenny was SO SO responsive (I mean within an hour, I received an email response) and so easygoing. And when it poured on our wedding day, prompting us to have to move our outdoor ceremony indoors, Kenny said 'no problem' when we needed him to set up an hour early to accommodate our ceremony. We gave him a CD to play during our cocktail hour, and during the (few) band breaks, which worked flawlessly. And we had so. much. fun. All of our guests were on the dance floor--from my 21 year old cousins, to our older guests. They let our guests play the tambourine, and sing into the microphone (which I may have done 4 or 5 times). If you want a band for your reception that can play all types of music -- seriously, hire KTG!

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/28/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Kenny Levine and KTG are the ultimate wedding band! Their play list is almost endless and they can accommodate all types of music...from current...to country...to classics and the ever popular Motown which they do so well! The communication was flawless...they were familiar with the venue so there were no surprises and the evening went off perfectly! They even let family members play a song which was above and beyond nice!! A great value for a truly professional and FUN band!!

Profile Picture Heidi, 11/15/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

KTG was AMAZING! Extremely professional from the first email inquiry. Quick response, which was so helpful as we were going back and forth with wedding dates. I could not be more pleased with KTG!!! We got SEVERAL compliments from our guests, saying they were the best band they had ever seen at a wedding. And I agree, because I hired them after seeing them at a friend's wedding and thinking the same thing. You will not be disappointed with KTG! They were so accommodating and even helped my mother-in-law with a last-minute decision (literally, the day of the wedding) on what song to play during the mother/son dance. They kept the reception going and knew when to play songs to keep the party lasting all night long!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/2/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

AWESOME! FABULOUS! FANTASTIC! MUSIC......VARIETY .....WONDERFUL GROUP TO WORK WITH ....VERY RESPONSIVE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS.

Profile Picture ELLEN, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

KTG was AMAZING!! We've had many people say that they've never seen so many people on the dance floor and that the band was so much fun. This includes my grandparents. Kenny responded quickly to emails, pricing was great, amazing people. We had so much fun with KTG at our wedding. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/12/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Band

I was having a hard time choosing between a band and a DJ. But, I decided there is nothing better than live music - and I was right! My guests LOVED KTG - they kept the dance floor going! Later in the evening they played almost all modern day hits and sounded just like the radio! They took one break, and during that time they played the wobble and other "classics" that get people dancing. It was the best of both worlds - we didn't miss out on anything!! They were interactive and got out and danced with us. It was so fun! Hire KTG - you won't be sorry! Don't think that a band is limited to "oldies" - these guys can do it all!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/29/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Band

KTG is worth every penny. They took our event to a whole new level and EVERYONE was dancing all night long!!! I cannot say enough good things about this amazing group. We always enjoy hearing them play and were honored to have them play for our wedding!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/13/18, 14 Reviews
Category: Band

I am so glad that we hired KTG Entertainment for our wedding. They play such a wide range of music and included all the songs that I specifically asked for. The dance floor was always full and our guests are still talking about how much fun they had dancing at our wedding. KTG is by far the best wedding band I ever heard and they played at my wedding!!

Profile Picture Juliette , 10/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

KTG was amazing during my wedding!! The dance floor was not empty the entire night!! The whole crew was wonderful and read the crowd great! I was able to talk with Kenny a lot leading up to my wedding and we carved out some special moments that the guests were not expecting. We have a lot of talented family members that wanted to sing a few songs and Kenny and the band were very amenable to having them hop on stage! Overall, they were fantastic and made our wedding a PARTY! Not to mention a horah that went on for more than 10 minutes with over 100 people on the dance floor!!

Profile Picture Biana, 3/23/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

KTG was fabulous!! Kenny, Teri and the band kept the party hopping at our daughter's wedding reception at the Omni Jacksonville.....The dance floor stayed packed from the pre dinner music, right up to the last song. Our guests had such great things to say about the music, the biggest compliment though, came from a 50+ adult who said that it was so nice to not have to turn the dance floor over to the younger set, that the music was such that everyone could enjoy it, together. Kenny was also great with responding promptly to our questions via email, and as promised, they learned the song that Allyson & Troy wanted for their "first dance." We were very pleased with our band choice and we will definately consider hiring KTG again when it comes time for our other daughter to marry.

Profile Picture Ellen, 12/15/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Everyone LOVED KTG at the wedding! The dance floor literally stayed packed until we were kicking people out the door. That is all thanks to KTG and their awesome music selection. Old school and new school, they play them all. My top memories were of MJ's Don't stop Til you get enough, Adele's Rolling in the Deep and Cee-Lo's Forget you! Which had everyone on the floor! Unbelievable! Kenny Levine is so easy to work with and responds almost immediately to any email. They also learned a new song for our first dance and it was so perfect I couldn't help but applaud the band. I'm so thrilled we booked them and we even have friends who have booked them now too! That's the true sign of an awesome band!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/31/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

KTG did a fantastic job at our wedding reception! Three months later we still have guests raving about how great our band was! We are constantly being asked who they were. Our dance floor stayed packed until the end of the night. We still had 75% of our guests at the reception when we made our New Orleans Style Second Line Parade exit. KTG escorted us out while playing "The Saints Go Marching In". We live in Nashville, TN so it was extremely important to us to have a live band at our wedding reception. People thought we brought the band from Nashville due to how great they were and the variety of music that they were able to play. I highly recommend KTG if you are looking for a packed dance floor all night and great music that will appeal to all ages.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/29/11, 5 Reviews