KT Sura Photography Reviews

8 Reviews for KT Sura Photography

• Mattie

Mattie Bush · Married on 03/06/2020

Incredible!

Working with Kt Sura was such a lovely experience. She has a way of capturing light in such a beautiful way that it just doesn't seem real. She is able to take the sweetest moments and turn them into works of art. 10/10 would recommend Kt!!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby dunkerley · Married on 11/10/2019

The absolute BEST!

Kt is the best of the best!! And I now have a lifelong friend! She is kind and just a pleasure to have around. Someone told me that couldn’t make it to the wedding, “The photos are so amazing, it feels like I was there!”

Sent on 01/15/2020

Karli Montgomery · Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing Experience!

Katie was wonderful to work with for our wedding!! We met with her twice to show her the reception venue and then again at the church. She had such great ideas for pictures. On top of being great, she even got our pictures back to us less than a month after our wedding!! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Harsimrat Sandhawalia · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful photos + high energy photographer

We highly recommend Katie as a wedding photographer. She captured our wedding exceptionally well, and we are thrilled with the photos. The package we got had a second shooter, which was great for capturing various angles of our ceremony and reception. Katie was incredibly generous with her time and compliments, and we really enjoyed working with her. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Kellie · Married on 08/15/2019

Best photographer ever

KT was a dream to work with, and the product she delivered was even more of a dream. She captured our day exactly as it was, which was so beautiful to us. She was our biggest cheerleader, celebrating our day right alongside us! She was the perfect mix of fun and professional, and was so flexible to our schedule and making sure we captured all the shots that we needed. And the photos are GORGEOUS!! Her style is what made me want to hire her in the first place, and I felt like she not only captured countless beautiful moments, but our day is preserved through the lens of a true artist. KT is the best, period. You absolutely won’t regret hiring her.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica De Melo · Married on 07/27/2019

Creative & Attentive to Details!

Katie was a blessing! She asked me what our wedding would be like and what essential shots we would want (with family members) in order to ensure that she understood what my husband and I were wanting. A few days before the wedding, she sent me an encouraging text which is helpful when you’re in the final stretch of DIY’ing your own wedding. She flew from TN to south FL the morning of our wedding day and stepping right into the flow of things. She was so smooth and captured many spontaneous moments. I loved having her be a part of our day! I would recommend her to every bride!!!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • sara

sara · Married on 05/05/2018

Professional and Calming

It was incredible having the girls shoot my day. They had such a calming presence which is what you want in the midst of your wedding day. They directed when needed but were flys on the wall the rest of the time. You NEED to hire them!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Cory

Cory Quintard · Married on 10/20/2017

Such an incredible photographer and a kind presence!

KT is amazing! My wife and I were so happy with our photos, and she makes everyone feel at ease on a day that can be so stressful. She’s extremely easy to work with, and has such a great eye. Hire KT - I promise you won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/13/2019