KT Sound Productions Reviews

37 | Mesa, AZ

37 Reviews for KT Sound Productions

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/27/2012

Kendell is AWESOME!!! He did an amazing job and made sure the night went smoothly. He played all the songs we wanted and then some! I would HIGHLY recommend this DJ if you need one for your Arizona wedding! Thank you again Kendell! :)

Sent on 10/28/2012

Nicolette · Married on 10/20/2012

Kendall was fantastic. He was very professional and his prices are very reasonable. The up-lighting he set up in the reception area turned out great and really set the mood. He played music to get everyone out on the dance floor and did a great job keeping the different events of the reception on time. We received many compliments on him. We had a great time!!! Thanks Kendall!

Sent on 11/08/2012
  • Monet

Monet · Married on 03/22/2012

This is an exceptional DJ with many different options and ideas. He is therefore a perfect candidate for any type of wedding/reception. Kendall offers a variety of extras, from lighting to photo booths. He is also extremely friendly and amiable, and is really able to get the guests going. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2010

Our wedding reception was so. much. fun! I never knew that having a great DJ could make such a difference to the whole feel of the evening. My favorite part about working with Kendall is that he actually took the time to sit down with me and help me understand what I really wanted. He asked me detailed questions about my taste in music and how involved I wanted him to be. Kendall also provided some amazing lighting effects that took the dance floor as well the feel of the room to a whole new level. We got a seriously great package at a seriously great price! I highly recommend his services!

Sent on 06/06/2012

James · Married on 08/01/2010

Really like having Kendall DJ at the events I work. The last couple weddings I booked I saw some other DJ's in action and I was very disappointed as they did not bring in the emotion of the wedding day, keep the guests entertained at the reception, nor engage the whole party in celebrating the special day.

As a wedding photographer I see lots of DJ's and wedding receptions and there is defiantly a difference when you have a high quality, engaging, fun, and passionate DJ like KT Sound productions. To any potential brides and grooms I would highly recommend you talk to Kendall and ask what he can do for your event. If you don't hire him, you better be ready to spend at least double what he charges to get the same quality experience.

James Adams
    Wedding Photographer
    www.cimotion.com

Sent on 09/15/2010

Beau · Married on 01/07/2016

The music and lights provided by Kendall really set the mood for the wedding. Even in the rain he was there on time and ready to go before anyone showed up. After all was said and done when my Father in Law saw the bill he announced that was the best deal of the night. Very impressed all around.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Deena · Married on 02/24/2012

Kendall's music lights and fun energy made my special say perfect, he was great with all the guest's and I didn't worry about a thing knowing he was in charge I would recommend him for anyone's special day or party he is amazing!!!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Andrea · Married on 10/02/2010

We needed a DJ on pretty short notice. Kendall was very easy to work with and very flexible. Very professional. The lighting was great and added a ton of ambiance to the wedding reception. Very happy with KT Sound Productions!!

Sent on 10/17/2010

Jocelyn · Married on 04/22/2017

DJ Kendall did a great job! He was really receptive and professional and had fun!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Good DJ and very prompt and courteous.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/13/2010

KT Sound Productions provided the IDEAL atmosphere at our wedding! They played everything we wanted and nothing that we didn't! They met with us when we needed and were very organized. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/19/2010

Meta · Married on 06/25/2010

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

Kendall was very wonderful. I had alot of compliments after the wedding everyone had fun.

Sent on 08/19/2010