KS Catering Reviews

53 | Nottingham, MD

53 Reviews for KS Catering

53 KS Catering Reviews

Best food I have ever had at a wedding. Kevin's prices are so unbelievably reasonable for what you get. Other quotes were easily three times the price. Kevin was so helpful in picking the menu, walking through the venue and making sure everything was perfect. The guests raved about it our food. I only wish we would of had left overs.

TIFF · Married on 09/28/2013

An outstanding value! They say you get what you pay for but with KS Catering, you get a whole lot more. I was hesitant to to go with KS Catering for our wedding bc I was afraid that the low prices would equate low quality food or crappy service. So glad I was wrong. After working with KS Catering for a fundraiser in January, I was convinced their low prices did not mean we had to sacrifice quality so we booked them for our wedding as well. The food, service and level of professionalism were top notch. They were helpful with referrals and even called several other vendors to help us find everything we needed to make our wedding day perfect. I recommend KS Catering to anyone looking for delicious food and great prices. The bacon wrapped scallops, drizzled with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ were amazing, the petit filets and soft pretzel bar were also crowd favorites.

stephanie · Married on 09/14/2013

Kevin and his staff were the best! I am so glad to have found them at the Baltimore Bridal Show. The crab dip won me and my bridesmaids over, not to mention the price was reasonable in comparison to other vendors. Kevin was so personable and professional. He worked with me and my spouse allowing us to come to several tastings since I couldn't make up my mind what I wanted. I love that K&S had several choices of main dishes to choose from. Kevin really went above and beyond what we had expected in a caterer. He was so pleasant to work with. He worked around our schedule to go over floor plans and gave us some great advise on how to make things run smoothly. His bartenders were awesome and the wedding cake was just how I wanted it. They cook everything onsite. The food was delicious, everyone was talking about how good the crab balls were! I would definitely recommend them and use them again in the future! Thanks Kevin and your staff for making our wedding day special!

Lisa · Married on 08/17/2013

KS Catering was very easy to work with. The staff were all very friendly and willing to help out with anything. They all helped us in making sure our special day turned out great. We had no worries about the food. Everyone from the wedding raved about how good the food was. I would highly recommend them for anyone type of event and will def. be using them again in the future.

Shannon · Married on 06/22/2013

It was a pleasure to do business with KS Catering! I would highly reccomend them!

Kalynne · Married on 06/08/2013

We could not have asked for a better Caterer! Kevin and his team were spectacular!! The food was absolutely delicious! Many of our guests said it was the best steak they have had! The service was also wonderful. From the first tasting we trusted Kevin and knew he would do a great job but he exceeded our expectations! Thank you so much and you will be our first call next time we need an event catered.

KS Catering provided services for my wedding reception in May. The customer service was outstanding and the food was DELICIOUS! The crab dip and chicken chesapeake are to die for!! My family and friends really loved the food and wants more Crab Dip! I would definitely recommend Kevin and KS Catering for any event. Thanks Kevin!!

Amber · Married on 05/12/2013

It turned out wonderful.... everyone LOVED the food!!
    Amber Holland

Mary · Married on 04/28/2013

Kevin was fabulous and I was a very indecisive bride. He responded to my emails promptly, always there to help me when I needed it. He was amazing and the food was great! I recommend the chicken chesapeake. I couldn't have asked for a better and more attentive service especially the day of when trust me brides to be you'll need it the most. I cannot say enough great things. You book Kevin and trust and believe you booked the right cater.

Renee · Married on 04/27/2013

Kevin and his staff were fantastic! We worked with him for not only our food and alcohol, but also the cake and the linen rentals; everything was spot on, and was set up exactly the way we wanted it, and they were more than prompt and efficient. Now that we're back at work, we've been talking to our coworkers and friends about what they thought, and they cannot stop raving about the food; everything was amazing!

For those who are debating their menu, we had his Package B with the crab dip, fruit & cheese displays during the cocktail hour; Maple Bacon BBQ Chicken, Baked Ziti, Shrimp Scampi over Linguini, and Petite Filets wrapped in Bacon as entrees with the Tossed Salad, Wild Rice Pilaf, Greek-Style Green Beans, and Mashed Potatoes w/Gravy as our sides with Beer, Wine & Well drink package for 185 guests. Everyone, including our few gluten-free guests, had something to eat, and left very full & happy :D

Kevin was super attentive to details and was fantastic about responding to phone calls and emails in a timely manner, and he & his crew were very polite and professional throughout the whole process; as a matter of fact, I've never seen a room breakdown faster or more efficiently at the end of an event!

To say the least, at least one guest at every one of our 24 tables has an event coming up within the next year, so Kevin, keep an ear out for referrals, because you definitely have one in us! Looking forward to having you and your crew cater the next family wedding!

Thank you for everything!!
    Chad & Renee
    Baltimore, MD

Lorinda · Married on 04/20/2013

My husband and I could not have been any happier with our decision to use K&S for our wedding! From the first email Kevin was responsive and helpful. Any questions I had he had an answer for and any requests I made were handled perfectly (and I made a lot of them!). We did a seated dinner, asked for a served toast and some other additional things that are not included in your typical buffet dinner and Kevin and his staff executed everything flawlessly. Throughout the entire night they were constantly making sure there was nothing that Josh and I needed. I'm a wedding planner, so needless to say I was very specific and had extremely high expectations, all which were met. And the food was phenomenal-- everyone enjoyed dinner and I can't even begin to describe how much Josh talked about Kevin's crab dip after we first had it at the tasting! I would use K&S again and recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.

Jeanne · Married on 10/27/2012

Kevin was great, he took care of everything on my wedding day, he went far above and beyond what I had expected. He made sure my husband and I had something to drink and eat all night, made plates of the appetizers for us while we were taking photos so we could try all the food. His team even set up everything and cleaned everything up at the end of the night, told us we got this go home. The food was delicious, especially the crab balls. Kevin made sure we had a wonderful wedding.

Kari · Married on 10/13/2012

You cannot go wrong with kevin! He was an excellent help from beginning to end! He was ready to answer an email or meet in person whenever I called. Any questions I had he answered and made sure to keep everything fair with no hidden costs. The day of he was organized and ready to go despite the challenges my venue offered him. He delivered with great food and great service! I have no complaints at all about price, taste, or service. KS Catering is everything I wanted for my big day.

Mandi · Married on 10/13/2012

KS Catering did a wonderful job catering my wedding. He was very flexible with the location (Fiore Winery), since it was an hour away, and even met us up there on a weekend to do a walk-through since he hadn't catered there before. He was available to answer any questions I had before the wedding, and he even offered china and seated dining, along with linen rentals ( for an extra charge). The food on the wedding day was amazing, one of my requests was that it be piping hot since I have been to weddings before where the food was luke warm. He made sure the food was delicious, fresh, and very hot...right off the grill actually! He brought the grill with him to the winery and made it right before the reception. The crab dip appetizer was delicious, everyone raved about it, and even though we got the lower-priced package (2 entrees) there was so much food and variety. Everyone talked about how good the food was! We got the bacon-wrapped steak (highly recommend this) and the crab soup was sooo good!
    We also got the wedding cake through Kevin, and honestly this was the best cake I have ever had (almond pound cake with Heath bar icing). We still have some in the freezer that we keep savoring because we don't want it to be gone so soon. The cake was also gorgeous, with fall leaves going up the side. All my family has said that if they ever need a caterer this is who they are going to use, and I would recommend him to anyone who needed catering services. To top it all off, his prices are the best and lowest that I found in a catering service, and for the amount and quality of food you get KS Catering is not to be passed up. Thanks again, Kevin!

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2012

I don't know what we would have done without Kevin. Our venue had no kitchen facilities, and we were responsible for everything from bringing in tables, dishes, and drinks to setting up the inside and outside to breaking down the event and even removing trash. Kevin was able to organize and provide all of these services in addition to a wonderfully prepared and delicious meal for 150 guests. I was simply amazed by his ability to handle it all, right up to the last minute change of venue from inside to outside when it stopped raining. He didn't miss a beat and his crew was outside setting up on a moment's notice without a complaint or hesitation. His crew made clean-up look like a breeze and left a spotless facility well ahead of deadline. He managed to do all of this while being readily available to the bride (me) and groom and meeting ongoing requests. We were lost until we met Kevin and highly, highly recommend him. As a side note, his cake lady, Sherri is wonderful, too, and did a beautiful job bringing our vision to life. As far as I can see, no one can compare to the quality of food and services for the price of KS Catering.

• Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 09/22/2012

Working with Kevin and his team was amazing. I can not Thank him enough for his professionalism, flexibility and determination to make our wedding the most special day of our lives. All of my quests told me how much they enjoyed the food and the service that Kevin provided. I HIGHLY recommend him for any function you need a caterer for and I can't wait to work with him in the future.

Tim & Jen · Married on 09/22/2012

K & S Catering provided an outstanding service for our wedding! Kevin and his staff provided an excellent experience for us and our guests. They were very accommodating, affordable and professional, an absolute joy to work with. Every one of our guests raved about the food. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great caterer!

• Stacey

Stacey · Married on 09/02/2012

Kevin and KS Catering went beyond our expectations! The food was fantastic; a catering expeirence (on our part) was to rave about! The staff was very professional and everyone was on task. Thank-you again for fantastic service and food!!

Melissa · Married on 08/25/2012

KS catering was amazing! Through the whole wedding process Kevin was so helpful in developing a wedding menu that was perfect for us. Kevin was always speedy in responding to any question big or small! Kevin makes everyone feel so comfortable and is very approachable! During the reception Kevin was so helpful and was even making sure that Shawn and I had plenty to drink and eat!!

Sherri ( cake baker) was also amazing! She was very available to meet and work with any creative ideas I brought up! I felt that she was very quick to respond and eager to look at any cake style I mentioned! I was very happy with the cake look and taste!!

I will recommend KS catering to everyone that I know!

Courtney · Married on 08/04/2012

The raspberry pork loin that Kevin and his team created for our wedding was outstanding. He went out of his way to be flexible, even creating a custom menu for our wedding. At every step of the way he was very conscious of our happiness and wanted to make sure our wedding went perfectly.

Courtney · Married on 08/03/2012

I used Kevin for our rehearsal dinner since the wedding venue provided their own catering. I met him at the Baltimore bridal show and of course the crab dip was amazing. I referred him to my friend who was getting married on st Patrick's day and he worked with her to get exactly what she wanted (corned beef and cabbage). Her wedding was amazing the food was excellent. My rehearsal dinner was just as good. The quality of food was outstanding and his service was better than any restaurant could do. I will continue to refer Kevin to everyone I know having a party! Thank you so much!!

Heather · Married on 07/07/2012

they did a great job they did what we agreed to with serving not only me and my husband but they served my father and made sure his food was cut up.

Stacey · Married on 05/27/2012

I am so happy that we went with KS Catering for our wedding. Kevin was very helpful and accessible during the planning process and the wedding day went wonderfully. He brought the groom and I snacks and drinks before our post-ceremony pictures, and then dinner plates right away. His staff was very friendly and helpful and everything was set up beautifully. The price was fantastic, and the food was great. We went with more casual/picnic food - pit beef, etc for dinner, pie for dessert, and the crab dip was especially wonderful. I would highly recommend KS Catering to anyone.

Maria · Married on 03/10/2012

Kevin was extremely helpful. Their food was incredible, very one loved the food! I use to be a caterer so my expectations were very high, and I an very controlling. Kevin was so good I didn't think about details because he handled very thing. I highly recommend KS Catering!

Mrs. · Married on 01/07/2012

We cannot say enough positive about Kevin and his staff. If you do not want to worry before or during your wedding day hire KS Catering. They are the ones to trust. Our wedding reception consisted of 250+ guests. We had major last minute changes and he met them with ease. We received numerous compliments on how delicious the food was. Our guests raved about the petit filets and the barbecue chicken. KS Catering's barbecue chicken is the prime rib as far as chicken goes. You have to try it! Our venue was very pleased with how clean Kevin left everything as well.
    Kevin, thank you very much to you and your staff for making it possible to give our daughter and son-in-law a beautiful wedding reception that all enjoyed. KS Catering is a class act that provides compassionate, excellent service and is thoroughly attentive to the customer's needs.