Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

53 Reviews for KS Catering

47 KS Catering Reviews

The food was great and at a very affordable price. My cake was included in the package which saved me hundreds of dollars and it looked professional and tasted great. Kevin was easy to work with and the food was served hot and came out great.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Best food I have ever had at a wedding. Kevin's prices are so unbelievably reasonable for what you get. Other quotes were easily three times the price. Kevin was so helpful in picking the menu, walking through the venue and making sure everything was perfect. The guests raved about it our food. I only wish we would of had left overs.

Profile Picture User2925100, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

An outstanding value! They say you get what you pay for but with KS Catering, you get a whole lot more. I was hesitant to to go with KS Catering for our wedding bc I was afraid that the low prices would equate low quality food or crappy service. So glad I was wrong. After working with KS Catering for a fundraiser in January, I was convinced their low prices did not mean we had to sacrifice quality so we booked them for our wedding as well. The food, service and level of professionalism were top notch. They were helpful with referrals and even called several other vendors to help us find everything we needed to make our wedding day perfect. I recommend KS Catering to anyone looking for delicious food and great prices. The bacon wrapped scallops, drizzled with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ were amazing, the petit filets and soft pretzel bar were also crowd favorites.

Profile Picture TIFF, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kevin and his staff were the best! I am so glad to have found them at the Baltimore Bridal Show. The crab dip won me and my bridesmaids over, not to mention the price was reasonable in comparison to other vendors. Kevin was so personable and professional. He worked with me and my spouse allowing us to come to several tastings since I couldn't make up my mind what I wanted. I love that K&S had several choices of main dishes to choose from. Kevin really went above and beyond what we had expected in a caterer. He was so pleasant to work with. He worked around our schedule to go over floor plans and gave us some great advise on how to make things run smoothly. His bartenders were awesome and the wedding cake was just how I wanted it. They cook everything onsite. The food was delicious, everyone was talking about how good the crab balls were! I would definitely recommend them and use them again in the future! Thanks Kevin and your staff for making our wedding day special!

Profile Picture stephanie , 9/14/13, 1 Review
4.7

We were very pleased with the services provided. The food was great and the service was efficient and professional. The pricing was the best we found which made it the complete package.

Profile Picture User3539102, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

KS Catering was very easy to work with. The staff were all very friendly and willing to help out with anything. They all helped us in making sure our special day turned out great. We had no worries about the food. Everyone from the wedding raved about how good the food was. I would highly recommend them for anyone type of event and will def. be using them again in the future.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kevin is such a great guy to work with! He really does what he can to offer affordable, yet quality catering. He is totally flexible and probably hated me by the time my wedding day rolled around because of all the changes I made through out the planning process, but he was always happy to make me happy. His menu consists of simple, good-tasting food. Nothing too fancy, but that is exactly what we were looking for. Everyone is still telling us how great the food was, especially the filet. The cake was great and looked exactly the way we wanted too!

Profile Picture User3296176, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
4.2

KS Catering did a great job at our wedding in June. We had to go to plan b at the last minute due to the rain (chair had to be moved, table had to be completed, bar moved and so on) Everyone jumped in and made sure that everything was moved and ran as smooth as possible. Everyone is still talking about how much food there was and how good the food was!!

Profile Picture User3398475, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

It was a pleasure to do business with KS Catering! I would highly reccomend them!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/22/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had KS Catering for our June wedding with aprox. 180 people, and it was awesome! We got so many compliments about the food, both the quality and the quantity. Our cake was done by Sheri, and it was so moist and tasty, even a week later! She was very flexible and willing to accommodate any flavor or decoration we thought of. The staff was amazing, very polite and prompt, they even helped break down all of our stuff after the reception, which I was not expecting. Kevin can be a bit rough around the edges, but it's not a bad thing, just different from other caterers we met with. It was an overall great experience, I would recommend to anyone planning an event to consider KS, you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/15/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We could not have asked for a better Caterer! Kevin and his team were spectacular!! The food was absolutely delicious! Many of our guests said it was the best steak they have had! The service was also wonderful. From the first tasting we trusted Kevin and knew he would do a great job but he exceeded our expectations! Thank you so much and you will be our first call next time we need an event catered.

Profile Picture Kalynne, 6/8/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

KS Catering provided services for my wedding reception in May. The customer service was outstanding and the food was DELICIOUS! The crab dip and chicken chesapeake are to die for!! My family and friends really loved the food and wants more Crab Dip! I would definitely recommend Kevin and KS Catering for any event. Thanks Kevin!!

Profile Picture Tandrea, 5/18/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

It turned out wonderful.... everyone LOVED the food!!
Amber Holland

Profile Picture Amber, 5/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kevin was fabulous and I was a very indecisive bride. He responded to my emails promptly, always there to help me when I needed it. He was amazing and the food was great! I recommend the chicken chesapeake. I couldn't have asked for a better and more attentive service especially the day of when trust me brides to be you'll need it the most. I cannot say enough great things. You book Kevin and trust and believe you booked the right cater.

Profile Picture Mary, 4/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kevin and his staff were fantastic! We worked with him for not only our food and alcohol, but also the cake and the linen rentals; everything was spot on, and was set up exactly the way we wanted it, and they were more than prompt and efficient. Now that we're back at work, we've been talking to our coworkers and friends about what they thought, and they cannot stop raving about the food; everything was amazing!

For those who are debating their menu, we had his Package B with the crab dip, fruit & cheese displays during the cocktail hour; Maple Bacon BBQ Chicken, Baked Ziti, Shrimp Scampi over Linguini, and Petite Filets wrapped in Bacon as entrees with the Tossed Salad, Wild Rice Pilaf, Greek-Style Green Beans, and Mashed Potatoes w/Gravy as our sides with Beer, Wine & Well drink package for 185 guests. Everyone, including our few gluten-free guests, had something to eat, and left very full & happy :D

Kevin was super attentive to details and was fantastic about responding to phone calls and emails in a timely manner, and he & his crew were very polite and professional throughout the whole process; as a matter of fact, I've never seen a room breakdown faster or more efficiently at the end of an event!

To say the least, at least one guest at every one of our 24 tables has an event coming up within the next year, so Kevin, keep an ear out for referrals, because you definitely have one in us! Looking forward to having you and your crew cater the next family wedding!

Thank you for everything!!
Chad & Renee
Baltimore, MD

Profile Picture Renee, 4/27/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake

My husband and I could not have been any happier with our decision to use K&S for our wedding! From the first email Kevin was responsive and helpful. Any questions I had he had an answer for and any requests I made were handled perfectly (and I made a lot of them!). We did a seated dinner, asked for a served toast and some other additional things that are not included in your typical buffet dinner and Kevin and his staff executed everything flawlessly. Throughout the entire night they were constantly making sure there was nothing that Josh and I needed. I'm a wedding planner, so needless to say I was very specific and had extremely high expectations, all which were met. And the food was phenomenal-- everyone enjoyed dinner and I can't even begin to describe how much Josh talked about Kevin's crab dip after we first had it at the tasting! I would use K&S again and recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Lorinda, 4/20/13, 6 Reviews
3.0

I was referred to KS by a friend. I would go into much greater detail but this limits me to 2000 characters. First meeting was great. They forgot to invite us to the group cake tasting since I don't have Facebook. So I had to coordinate a cake with Shari. It was one cake, one flavor. If we wanted anything else we had to pay for it. Kevin explained that's how they keep costs low for customers but I just think the point of a cake tasting is to try more than 1 flavor. I had no idea the plates and silverware were all plastic, I was very disappointed with that. Chicken Chesapeake at tasting was best I EVER had, but at the wedding it wasn't good and hard to cut with plasticware. Kevin was difficult to reach by phone and by email. Crab dip, scallops in bacon were delicious. People said mashed potatoes were instant. Food wasn't cooked on premise and was out during cocktail hour which I heard from a wedding industry friend is a bad thing. I had to tally my own final payment because he forgot to attach it. I emailed back but he said he didn't get it and sent an email about how he didn't know what was going on but I was late. Could have been solved with a phone call. The prices are the cheapest probably that you can find around but I guess you have to weigh that with the type of service you are expecting. Linens were included at $3p/p but it didn't say what it included. I then found out I had to pay $100 extra for a gift, entrance, 2 bar tending table cloths. Cake says included. I had to pay $60 extra so it should say what value it is included up to. Servers did a good job and the guests said they were very polite. Kevin and a server helped our bartender because she was so backed up, when they didn't have to so that was nice.

Profile Picture Allison, 1/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

GREAT food. The service at the wedding was excellent!

Profile Picture User3363659, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kevin was great, he took care of everything on my wedding day, he went far above and beyond what I had expected. He made sure my husband and I had something to drink and eat all night, made plates of the appetizers for us while we were taking photos so we could try all the food. His team even set up everything and cleaned everything up at the end of the night, told us we got this go home. The food was delicious, especially the crab balls. Kevin made sure we had a wonderful wedding.

Profile Picture Jeanne, 10/27/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

You cannot go wrong with kevin! He was an excellent help from beginning to end! He was ready to answer an email or meet in person whenever I called. Any questions I had he answered and made sure to keep everything fair with no hidden costs. The day of he was organized and ready to go despite the challenges my venue offered him. He delivered with great food and great service! I have no complaints at all about price, taste, or service. KS Catering is everything I wanted for my big day.

Profile Picture Kari, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering

KS Catering did a wonderful job catering my wedding. He was very flexible with the location (Fiore Winery), since it was an hour away, and even met us up there on a weekend to do a walk-through since he hadn't catered there before. He was available to answer any questions I had before the wedding, and he even offered china and seated dining, along with linen rentals ( for an extra charge). The food on the wedding day was amazing, one of my requests was that it be piping hot since I have been to weddings before where the food was luke warm. He made sure the food was delicious, fresh, and very hot...right off the grill actually! He brought the grill with him to the winery and made it right before the reception. The crab dip appetizer was delicious, everyone raved about it, and even though we got the lower-priced package (2 entrees) there was so much food and variety. Everyone talked about how good the food was! We got the bacon-wrapped steak (highly recommend this) and the crab soup was sooo good!
We also got the wedding cake through Kevin, and honestly this was the best cake I have ever had (almond pound cake with Heath bar icing). We still have some in the freezer that we keep savoring because we don't want it to be gone so soon. The cake was also gorgeous, with fall leaves going up the side. All my family has said that if they ever need a caterer this is who they are going to use, and I would recommend him to anyone who needed catering services. To top it all off, his prices are the best and lowest that I found in a catering service, and for the amount and quality of food you get KS Catering is not to be passed up. Thanks again, Kevin!

Profile Picture Mandi, 10/13/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

I don't know what we would have done without Kevin. Our venue had no kitchen facilities, and we were responsible for everything from bringing in tables, dishes, and drinks to setting up the inside and outside to breaking down the event and even removing trash. Kevin was able to organize and provide all of these services in addition to a wonderfully prepared and delicious meal for 150 guests. I was simply amazed by his ability to handle it all, right up to the last minute change of venue from inside to outside when it stopped raining. He didn't miss a beat and his crew was outside setting up on a moment's notice without a complaint or hesitation. His crew made clean-up look like a breeze and left a spotless facility well ahead of deadline. He managed to do all of this while being readily available to the bride (me) and groom and meeting ongoing requests. We were lost until we met Kevin and highly, highly recommend him. As a side note, his cake lady, Sherri is wonderful, too, and did a beautiful job bringing our vision to life. As far as I can see, no one can compare to the quality of food and services for the price of KS Catering.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Working with Kevin and his team was amazing. I can not Thank him enough for his professionalism, flexibility and determination to make our wedding the most special day of our lives. All of my quests told me how much they enjoyed the food and the service that Kevin provided. I HIGHLY recommend him for any function you need a caterer for and I can't wait to work with him in the future.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 9/22/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

K & S Catering provided an outstanding service for our wedding! Kevin and his staff provided an excellent experience for us and our guests. They were very accommodating, affordable and professional, an absolute joy to work with. Every one of our guests raved about the food. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great caterer!

Profile Picture Tim & Jen, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kevin and KS Catering went beyond our expectations! The food was fantastic; a catering expeirence (on our part) was to rave about! The staff was very professional and everyone was on task. Thank-you again for fantastic service and food!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 9/2/12, 1 Review