Krystle Clear Events Reviews

43 | Damascus, OR

43 Reviews for Krystle Clear Events

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2017

Krystle was awesome! She made our wedding day go so smoothly and everything was just perfect. She was great at keeping everything on schedule and was even able to get my very talkative husband to keep moving through the tables so we could visit with everyone. I don't think the day would have been possible without her, her services were worth every single cent!

Jayme · Married on 09/01/2017

Krystle was fantastic, even our photographer commented on how well organized and timely the wedding was.

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2017

She was very responsive and helpful all the way up to the day of and getting us out the door on time. She made the wedding run smoothly and the planning as well. She accommodated are large wedding and made changes at this as they arose

Sent on 11/10/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/10/2017

Krystle was great to work with for our wedding at Ainsworth House and Gardens! She was responsive to our emails and questions and provided us with suggestions when we weren’t sure about details. She kept us on track the day of the event, which was super helpful! We highly recommend Krystle as an event planner!

Sent on 11/11/2017
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 08/05/2017

Top notch!

’ve had the pleasure of working alongside Krystle for several years and have always had a delightfully successful experience all around. Her expertise smoothly guides the event planning process with grace and sophistication to ensure clients and guests have an enjoyable celebration without the mental load of juggling and multitasking details. The Krystle Clear Events team are well organized both behind the scenes and throughout the duration of the big day. An investment well worth the integrity of any special occasion!

Sent on 10/03/2020

Dana · Married on 07/29/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Krystle on the coordination of my wedding. I cant say enough positive things about Krystle and her service. She was extremely organized, responsive, professional and so nice. I felt like she understood my exact vision from the get go and worked so hard to make it exactly what I wanted. She had the best ideas and her attention to detail was exceptional. She kept everything running on time and smoothly. Not one thing went wrong from the start to finish! Our wedding turned better then we could of hoped for and Krystle had a big part in that. I recommend her services to everyone for any type of event.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/22/2017

Working with Krystle made a very hectic time run a bit smoother. She was always professional and tried to help with anything we needed. Krystle helped make our daughters Quinceañera an event to remember

Sent on 08/05/2017

Jenny · Married on 07/16/2017

Krystle,
    Thank you so much for all your hard work, organization, and coordinating before and during our wedding. We felt like everything went so smoothly and we both were able to relax and enjoy our day! We appreciate everything you did! Thank you for helping in making our wedding day perfect for us! :-)
    -Jenny and Shawn

Lily · Married on 07/09/2017

Our wedding day was better than we envisioned it! Krystle made everyone feel welcomed, she was organized, kind, and remembered all the small details. We had so much fun at our wedding! We would definetly recommend working with Krystle and trusting her with such a special day!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Jordan · Married on 07/01/2017

Krystal was such a huge part of why our wedding day was absolutely perfect. She kept everything on schedule to the minute. I don't know how anyone has a wedding without her! She's so sweet and has he best ideas because she has seen it all. I would recommend her to anyone having a wedding in the future.

Nola · Married on 07/01/2017

Krystle helped us with my daughter's wedding and I can't say enough positive things about her. She was super responsive, totally professional...kept everything going on time and made the day perfect for my daughter and son-in-law. We had a ton of different pieces coming together and she did it all. People absolutely loved the way she handled the crowd and my daughter and son-in-law couldn't be happier about the whole event. Krystle was a big part of that....I have very high standards and she met them all.

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2017

Our wedding was spectacular! Krystle and her assistant Justicia were incredible. As our venue was a very large, spread out landscape with no cell reception, the two of them rocked our world as husband and wife to be. We met with Krystle a few times prior to the wedding day to discuss ideas, decor and ceremony details, and exactly what we were looking for in her services. She was very good at bringing up questions I had never even thought about, nor had Pinterest even brought to my attention, about logistics as well as the finer details. We hired her as our day of coordinator which made our special day even more so because we didn't need to worry about a thing the day of. Our guests were impressed at the whole event, even our vendors appreciated how much she knew exactly what to do and when to do it. I could never have pulled off this 120 person camping wedding with out her organization and creative skills. I am one happy bride and highly recommend Krystle and her team for and and of all your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Justicia · Married on 06/30/2017

As one who has spent almost two decades working in the hospitality and service industries, it was a welcomed breath of fresh air to work alongside such a professional.
    Krystle has a great sense of her clients BIG picture and an amazing eye for all the details that bring it all together. Her ease with last minute changes, composure and her exceptional service makes her THE choice for any of event!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Krystle helped us with our wedding at the Cerimon House in June of 2017. She provided some very necessary insight in what was needed with regards to planning, and was there on our wedding day to help keep things on track. She's very professional, calm and competent! Highly Recommend.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2017

Krystle is amazing. No detail was left untouched by her. My guests said that her organization was so amazing that the staff was even ready if someone sneezed. She was also I life saver when my bridesmaids were having a hard time busting my dress. Highly recommend her for your wedding planning needs.

Kattie · Married on 09/24/2017

Krystle did a fantastic job keeping our party on track!

Rebecca · Married on 07/15/2017

Having a great resource like Krystle made the wedding planning process a breeze! And on the day of the wedding, I had no doubt that everything would run smoothly with her in charge.

Sent on 08/03/2017

D · Married on 02/04/2017

We planned our joint 40th birthday party at the Cerimmon House with Krystle Clear Events. She was very thorough and was very good at keeping things on track during the party. She responded to our questions in a very timely manner and had great suggestions for us when we needed help planning.

Sent on 08/23/2017