Krystal Thornton Photography Reviews

Krystal Thornton Photography 5
Krystal Thornton Photography 6
Krystal Thornton Photography 7

Kandrea · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Krystal Thornton is the BEST!!!!!!

Thank you so much Katie!!!!!! <3

Hannah · Married on 11/03/2018

Krystal is the best photographer hands down

Krystal helped make my wedding day special and memorable!! She was so easy going and flexabile. She went above and beyond to capture every detail of my day. She was “bossy” when she needed to be and held back when it was appropriate. She is very good at communicating and made sure I was completely in the know. My now husband is terrible at pictures but he felt really comfortable during our shoot and said she did a great job. WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Carmen · Married on 07/15/2018

I was refereed to Krystal through a mutual friend, whom Birthday photos she had taken. Initially, I already had a photographer and a deposit set but wasn't sure the photographer I originally booked was the right fit. After speaking with my friend and receiving Krystal's contact information, I switched bookings. The main reason for my switching was due to timing and flexibility, the original photographer charged by the hour and Krystal had one set price for the entire evening and that , was a deal breaker for My fiancé and I .

Krystal Thornton Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Carmen!!!!

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2018

Krystal was the best photographer I have ever worked with. She truly became apart of our day in such a special way. She has perfected the ability to juggle the emotion of a wedding day and she captured some of the best moments of my husband and I. We have a blended family and she also captured the most amazing pictures of my kids that I will cherish forever. Krystal - thank you so much for all that you did, your amazing attitude and for bringing our love to life in our photos. We truly want to print every one of them.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Christopher · Married on 03/03/2018

Krystal is one of best photographers I have worked with. Even though it wasn't a wedding she did for me. She still makes you feel comfortable and works with you on getting the best shot. I highly recommend her.

Krystal Thornton Photography 8

Krystal Thornton Photography's reply:

You're the best Chris! Thank you so much!!

devin · Married on 12/31/2017

Historian showed up at my celebration eager to capture every moment that I experience all the happiness all the joy even some of the setup. She was amazing although she was only paid for a certain amount of hours she stayed even longer just to continue capturing experiences and then she expressed to me how much fun she had working with me. I couldn't have asked for a better person to have been there she's absolutely kind she's extremely professional and her pictures are outstanding.

Krystal Thornton Photography 9
    Krystal Thornton Photography 10
    Krystal Thornton Photography 11
    Krystal Thornton Photography 12
    Krystal Thornton Photography 13
    Krystal Thornton Photography 14
    Krystal Thornton Photography 15

Krystal Thornton Photography's reply:

Devin, thank you so much. You are such an amazing person. I'm so glad we met!!! <3

Lauren · Married on 12/16/2017

Krystal is absolutely great!! Her pictures look so much more natural than a lot of photographers I have seen. She is wonderful with children as well.

Krystal Thornton Photography 16
    Krystal Thornton Photography 17

Krystal Thornton Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren!!!!

Kelsey · Married on 12/16/2017

I could not be happier with Krystal's work. She did my December wedding. She arrived on time and even though there was a ton of snow the night before and the roads were bad. She brought a day of emergency kit which was just so thoughtful. She was super prepared and our pictures were done in no time. And I honestly couldn't be happier with how they turned out. They are GORGEOUS. I'm talking magazine worthy pictures. She had them edited and sent to us 2 days after the wedding which is typically unheard of. We got over 600 pictures back which was amazing. Even my friends and family commented on how amazing she was. She was not just a photographer that day but she made my whole wedding day run smoothly. I wouldn't hire anyone else.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Krystal Thornton Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, and thank you for trusting me with such an important moment in your and Erik lives!!!!

Nicholas · event on 11/26/2017

Krystal is a professional through and through. She always brings out the best smiles and captures the best moments. I recommend her a 100%.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Thank you Nick!!!!

Darryl · Married on 11/09/2017

Krystal took amazing photos of me. I was very impressed with her attention to detail and professionalism. I would highly recommend her to anyone I know. A+ on every aspect

Krystal Thornton Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Darryl! I hope you're rocking it in Florida!

David · Married on 11/04/2017

Krystal was the best photographer I have dealt with ever. Between yearly family photos and my kids Senior pictures, Krystal was the friendliest and most willing to work with the needs of each child.

Krystal Thornton Photography's reply:

Thanks Dave!!!! I appreciate it so much!

Laura · Married on 10/26/2017

Krystal does all our family photography and has also taken photographs for my husband's business. She's a joy to work with and always makes us look our best.

Krystal Thornton Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Laura!! It's always a joy and pleasure to photograph you 3!!!

Marquis · Married on 10/21/2017

Excellent photographer! She captured every moment just right! I highly recommend hiring her as your photographer. Her work is second to none! Check her out!

Krystal Thornton Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Marquis it was so awesome working with you!!!!!

Adrienne · Married on 10/21/2017

Very passionate about what she does and strives to make everything perfect. Kept in constant contact and was willing to answer all my questions and be flexible when needed. You can tell she is truly passionate about her work and her brides!!!

Krystal Thornton Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Adrienne!!!!

Leah · Married on 10/21/2017

Krystal was absolutely amazing!! I would recommend time and time again

Krystal Thornton Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Leah!!!!

Taryn · Married on 10/21/2017

The absolute best you’ll ever come across. Once you come across Krystal you won’t need to look any further. She’s by far one of the best in the country, the best money can buy, and there’s so much that comes with working with Krystal than just photos. She’s on top of EVERYTHING, start to finish.

Sent on 04/22/2018
    Krystal Thornton Photography 18
    Krystal Thornton Photography 19
    Krystal Thornton Photography 20

Krystal Thornton Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Taryn. It was so great working with you twice!

Michael · Married on 09/24/2017

My wife and I had no idea what to do when it came to pictures.We told Krystal to give her input. The results was amazing. Her prices are reasonable and her pictures are top-of-the-line.

Krystal Thornton Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's was an honor to capture your special day!!!!!

Liz · Married on 08/26/2017

SHE is the most amazing photographer in the world! So happy with my pictures she is so sweet talented and caring! Would recommend her to everyone!!!!

Krystal Thornton Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me with your wedding day!!! It was so beautiful!!

Matt · Married on 08/26/2017

Best photographer ever. She does amazing work And captured every moment perfect for our big day!

Krystal Thornton Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Matt it was such a perfect day!!!

Hannah · Married on 08/12/2017

Krystal was everything I was expecting plus more! She was very passionate about my wedding and helped me not only in taking quality pictures but also helped me keep my wedding running smoothly and always had my best interests in mind. I told my bridesmaid she should have krystal be the photographer for her upcoming wedding because she did such a great job with mine and she completely agreed. Great quality for an affordable price. I have the best day of my life captured in these amazing pictures. Thank you, Krystal!

Krystal Thornton Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me to capture your special day!

Charles · Married on 07/11/2017

Krystal is a great photographer! She took a picture of my daughter and I that is my absolute favorite picture ever taken of me. She’s easy to work with too, and has a great personality. Highly recommended!

Krystal Thornton Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Charles!!!!!!

Carol · Married on 05/25/2017

Thank you for capturing our special day. You are Amazing! I look forward to working with you in the future.

Krystal Thornton Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Carol!!! I love your family like my own!!!

Kurtrina · Married on 03/17/2017

Krystal photographed our elopement , we were very pleased with all of our photos ! She was very fast and efficient
    ! Very professional and went over and beyond to make our photos just what we wanted! She asked questions to be sure we were okay with different poses. She was simply amazing! It was money well spent! She made our day special and come alive in our photos!

Krystal Thornton Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kurtrina it was a joy and pleasure to photograph your special day!

Bianca · Married on 01/07/2017

Krystal is an amazing photographer and so helpful when working. Not only is she professional, her prices are reasonable and she listens to all the details. No matter what, Krystal will do her best to accommodate all your needs.

Krystal Thornton Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Bianca! It was so great photographing you!!! I'm so glad we met at the Empowering women's shoot!!!

bri · Married on 10/22/2016

We had so much fun getting our pictures taken by Krystal Thornton Photography. She is professional, creative, very reasonable, and so easy to work with. The pictures were sent to us almost immediately after the photo shoot. They all turned out beautifully Each picture perfectly captured the emotion of the day! You will absolutely love your experience with Krystal! I can't wait to use Krystal Thornton again!

Sent on 11/29/2017