Krizel Photography Reviews

Krizel Photography 6
Krizel Photography 7

Shadae Akins · Married on 09/29/2019

Theee best photographer!

Amazing is an understatement to describe Krizel’s talent! With the fact that I am pregnant, she and her second shooter, Tanya made me feel beautiful in every angle possible on my wedding day. Krizel is very professional and she definitely has the science down behind wedding photography. She has a unique eye that captured beautiful photos that we’ll be able to keep forever. Thank you Krizel for helping us remember our big day and making me feel beautiful even with a baby in the oven!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin McRae · Married on 06/22/2019

We could not be happier!

We chose Krizel for our June 2019 wedding because her photos were so vivid and beautiful, and now we have gorgeous photos to call our own. Krizel and Nathan went above and beyond on our wedding day, were incredibly helpful beyond their job descriptions, and we are so grateful. From the candids, to the portraits we have hundreds of beautiful photos that truly captured the spirit of the day. Krizel was easy to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process, on the day, and after. We did an engagement shoot prior to our wedding and we couldn’t be happier with those photos as well. Our photos were available to us very quickly and we absolutely love them.

Sent on 10/17/2019
    Krizel Photography 8
    Krizel Photography 9
    Krizel Photography 10
    Krizel Photography 11

Sai Ramya Maddali-Chew · Married on 12/22/2018

Dream Photographer for my Crazy Fusion-Indian Wedding

Krizel was absolutely phenomenal to work with! She jumped into the chaos of a multi-day South Indian Fusion Wedding and handled it all like a pro. The pictures are absolutely stunning and so personal, she + team were everywhere that day! She was lovely to work with and in the midst of wedding chaos, we never had to worry about photography at all. We knew we were in good hands. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Jaclyn Curtis · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Photographer

Krizel is not only a great photographer, but an incredible person to work with! She is kind, patient, and responds quickly to any question. She captured stunning pictures of our engagement, father/daughter first look, and our wedding. I am forever grateful for the beauty she created in our photographs. Book her now before it is too late!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Aiza Bonus · Married on 08/03/2018

Amazing Photographer!

We loved working with Krizel. She shot our engagement and wedding photos. She was professional and made the photo shoots fun. She picked a great, woodsy location for our engagement shoot and we enjoyed our time with her. All our wedding photos, we got back in a timely manner and they were all so beautifully done. We are very happy we chose her to be our photographer.

Sent on 10/22/2019
    Krizel Photography 12

Charlyne · Married on 06/29/2018

My fiancé and I recently got our engagement shoot done by Krizel and Tania. Krizel and Tania are very easy going and made the shoot so much fun! Both my fiancé and I thought we'd be totally awkward in front of the camera. Krizel did a great job at cueing us during the shoot and the pictures came out great!! If you're looking for a photographer go with Krizel, you won't be disappointed :)

Sent on 12/24/2016

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

Krizel is an amazing photographer! She did both our engagement photos and wedding day photos! We are so in love with all of our pictures and Krizel was so organized and sweet. We know that we will cherish these photos and we are definitely recommending Krizel Photography to our friends!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Gwen · Married on 05/19/2018

We are in love with our wedding photographs. Krizel is true professional. We have more beautiful pictures than we know what to do with. Furthermore, Krizel has a wonderful attitude and positive personality, making her easy to work with and wonderful addition to the wedding festivities.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Jenny S · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazingly fabulous

There are no words to describe how incredibly professional and amazing Krizel is! She works with integrity and is passionate about what she does and her work reflects it! She was patient and very accommodating from start to finish! We would choose her every time!

Sent on 10/27/2018

NGAN · Married on 04/07/2018

Let me start out by saying what a great experience it was to have Krizel as our photographer. I came across Krizel while browsing the Knot website and immediately I was captivated by her style of photography. From the moment my husband and I first met with her, she was very professional and genuine in making sure she understands what we were looking for. She was also very detailed about giving us information regarding her services. Her packages are very reasonably priced for the amazing high quality photos. During our engagement shoot, Krizel and her husband went above and beyond to ensure that we get the best spots for our photos by scoping out the place 2 hours before our appointment time. Same goes for our wedding day, they went out of their way to coordinate the best photo spots for us. Places that we didn’t even think of but made some great pictures after we see them.
    I really appreciate Krizel for her organization and professionalism. Before our wedding day, Krizel sent out a questionnaire for us to make a list of the family groupings for family picture. This really helped speeds up our family picture time and kept it organize. Krizel and her husband were super easy and fun to work with. We got our engagement and wedding pictures back very quickly. Krizel even made us a sneak peek slide show before sending us the photos. We absolutely loved all of our pictures and got a lot of compliments from friends and families. The color quality and natural editing of the photos were quite impressive. We couldn’t be happier that we chose Krizel to capture our special day. We highly recommend her, you will love her work.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Rachel · Married on 04/06/2018

We could not have been happier with Krizel and Nathan! With all of the stress that comes with wedding planning, Krizel makes your wedding photography a fun and stress free experience. We chose not to do a first look and they did an excellent job keeping my husband and I out of sight from each other. Our guests continually comment on their professionalism on the day of our wedding. Thank you for giving us lifelong memories :)

Sent on 08/08/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/31/2018

Krizel is fabulous, and you should pick her as your wedding photographer! My husband and I knew we wanted her to be our photographer from the first moment we met her—she’s very prompt, professional, and courteous. We also appreciated her timeless photography style, and liked that her photos didn’t look posed, stiff, or heavily airbrushed.

My husband and I chose to have our wedding at a zoo because we love animals. We had a bird show, giraffe feeding, and various animals for the guests to interact with—Krizel and Tania captured our traditional AND non-traditional wedding elements perfectly (like the bird show we had after our ceremony). During the giraffe feeding, we had some difficulty convincing the giraffes to come over to us, so Krizel and Tania helped us madly wave around some romaine lettuce to entice them to come over—now THAT’S dedication!

My husband and I are usually fairly awkward looking in photos, but they turned out SO AWESOME! Krizel and Tania made us feel super comfortable, and they were very unobtrusive while taking pics—most people didn’t notice they were there. They also helped corral our guests for group photos and handled the crowds at the zoo like pros. Please don’t hesitate to book Krizel as your wedding and engagement photographer—you definitely won’t regret it!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Kelsey · Married on 03/17/2018

I don't know how to explain how fortunate I feel to have found Krizel. Every time I see our engagement and wedding photos my heart seriously skips a beat. She is that amazing. We had the pleasure of Nathan joining us on both our during our engagement shoot and wedding day. Krizel and Nathan work so well together. They were on top of coordinating to make sure my husband and I didn't see each other before the ceremony. Before Krizel, I had never been photographed by a real deal photographer. I was nervous becaus I didn't want to look stiff or weird in some of the most important pictures of my life. Thankfully, Krizel and Nathan are super cool to be around and gave us direction when we didn't know what to do. I REALLY appreciate her being as organized and thoughtful as she is. She sends out a questionnaire that covers just about anything you could (or maybe didn't) think about. Family groupings, awkward family situations to avoid, etc and she actually follows it.

Sent on 04/12/2018
    Krizel Photography 13
    Krizel Photography 14

Dhiyaa · Married on 12/18/2017

My pictures turned out beautiful and they really worked with me and my request, I highly recommend them, they’re amazing!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Angela · Married on 10/21/2017

Krizel and Tania were the best choice we could ever make! They were professional and made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera which is something neither of us were used to! They had to wrangle in my large wedding party and noticed every detail that would make the photos look great! I received my digital prints quickly and was so pleased with every single one of them! I am so happy I chose Krizel as my photographer and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Julie · Married on 08/25/2017

Krizel and Nathan were absolutely the best! Very professional, sweet, punctual, and personable. My guests didn't realize they were even there, yet they captured some of the most memorable moments! Thank you for your time and talent. God Bless,
    The Cutlers 8-25-17

Sent on 09/15/2017

Camille · Married on 06/25/2017

From the beginning, an outstanding photographer was my top priority when I started planning my wedding. I have always known that photographs will be the only memory you have left after your wedding day is over, and I wanted to find the best one out there. After interviewing 5-10 different local photographers, I wasn't satisfied. One lucky day, I found Krizel Photography on The Knot and fell in love! I contacted her immediately, and within the next few hours, I had a response back. We set up a phone call to chat a few days later, and I was blown away with her kindness, the way she tailored her package to fit my needs, and her quality of work. Using all natural lighting, Krizel and Tania produced stellar photos from my wedding day and returned them to me within three weeks. She even traveled two hours out of town to capture my day, which was a huge blessing. I could not believe how quickly I received my photos! I was very impressed. Throughout the months leading up to the wedding, Krizel was readily available to answer any questions with great sincerity. She was so great to work with - I highly recommend hiring Krizel if you want the best photos from your wedding day!

Sent on 07/30/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/24/2017

Krizel and Tania were absolutely fabulous to work with. For starters, they recommended the loveliest place for us to take our engagement photos (montana de oro). While we were there, they made us feel completely comfortable and not at ALL awkward, which was great because we are definitely not naturals when it comes to posing in front of the camera. The pictures turned out breathtaking, and we will cherish them forever. It was so amazing have them at both our engagement photos and at our wedding. The package was seriously so perfect, and our wedding album holds so many precious memories that I know we're going to enjoy looking back on for the rest of our lives. Not a moment was missed! Thank you, thank you, thank you Krizel and Tania for capturing this wonderful time in our lives!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Denae · Married on 05/13/2017

Krizel and her team were amazing to work with. She is so sweet and down to earth and listened to all the things that we wanted. Her team worked so well together and everything flowed smoothly. We had both engagement and wedding pictures done by Krizel and Tania and they just blew us away! We were married less than two weeks ago and we already have our pictures back! Truly a wonderful experienced. They braved the sun, wind, rain, sleet, snow, freezing cold, and fog during our wedding and didn't once complain. It was a joy working with such kind and detail oriented people.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/29/2017

Krizel & Tania were the best wedding photographers we would have asked for! I am an art director, so it was exceptionally challenging to find a photographer who fit our aesthetic, personality & our budget. We extensively searched for the perfect match, and Krizel undoubtedly rose above everyone else. She & Tania have a phenomenal eye, and they maintain a very natural tone in their images, which is pretty rare in wedding photography. This allows the photos to be timeless, and let the quality of the work speak for itself. Krizel is also extremely mellow, which is a huge plus because we hate being in front of a camera. We have incredible engagement & wedding photos to cherish the rest of our lives. On top of all that, we also received all of our images impossibly fast. Thank you so much Krizel & Tania, you are amazing <3

Sent on 08/06/2017
  • F

Franklin · Married on 04/22/2017

I have to say that I couldn't be happier with the photos Krizel and Tania took for both our engagement and wedding. Seriously... I look back at the picture they took and they did such an amazing job capturing the moments, the emotions, the colors, everything! There's something about the photos they take where they feel more real and genuine somehow then any other photo. There's something priceless about being completely happy and satisfied about your wedding photos and Krizel & Tania delivered!
    On top of the great photos, they were both charming and great to work with. We had to reschedule our engagement session multiple times because of weather but they were always very flexible and considerate.
    Overall, I can't recommend Krizel Photography enough!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Monica · Married on 04/08/2017

All I can say is WOW!
    From the first time we meet Krizel I knew we were going to love her. She has such a unique style and it was just what we were looking for. Krizel is not only a great photographer but her pricing was incredibly reasonable.
    From start to finish Krizel was nothing but a pleasure to work with and was great at communicating with us from our initial booking through picture delivery. Highly recommend Krizel (and 2nd shooter, Tania) to anyone. Hope to use her in the future for more events!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Anna · Married on 02/18/2017

Krizel and Tonya did an amazing job from the very start. They pay close attention to detail and made me feel special every step the way. They made sure every single one of my special moments were captured and worked great will all of my vendors. They were able to send my full wedding album in a weeks time. I love their style of shooting and keep editing to a real natural minimum. I couldn't be more thankful for them and I cannot wait to share my photos!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Ralph · Married on 10/29/2016

Krizel.... oh man she was just amazing. Her work is AMAZING... and the patience she and Tania had with the large amount of people they had to work with our wedding. They were calm and professional and our wedding entourage was impressed with their mics and how they communicated with each other. They were overall the best... I would definitely work with them again and definitely recommend getting them for photographers

Sent on 10/31/2016

Bailey · Married on 10/14/2016

Krizel did both our wedding and engagement photos and I was so pleased with both. She captured our wedding day in a way that felt so natural to both my husband and I. She and her second shooter work so well together and they also worked very well with my large family/bridal party. She is very quick to respond and had our photos completed and edited way ahead of schedule which worked out well for this antsy bride. I would highly recommend Krizel photography and I also think she offers a great value for the quality of photos that she produces!

Sent on 11/04/2016