429 Reviews for Kristy's Artistry Design Team

Hair Extensions (10)
Textured Styling (9)
Blowouts (8)
Tattoo Coverage (2)

I would highly recommend Shelby, she did my hair and makeup exactly how I envisioned it :)

Profile Picture Yvette, 12/17/22, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I’m a photographer and love working with Shelby. She always makes my clients hair and makeup look so flawless. I can always count on her to give me and my clients what I want.

Profile Picture Ashlie, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

For your make up and hair needs I will definitely go with Christina D. She does amazing work and is one is the sweetest people I have ever known.

Profile Picture Sully, 10/10/20, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I’m so glad I decided to get my hair and makeup done. I am so picky, and never satisfied when people do my hair but Shelby did fan-freakin-tastic. I LOVED my hair and makeup. Thank you Shelby

Profile Picture Wanda, 9/4/20, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Shelby has done an amazing job on my hair and makeup through the years. I wish I could have her as my personal stylist everyday. For the times she has done my hair or makeup it has been done with perfection. Great Job!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/21/20, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim is simply AMAZING! She did my hair for a wedding and I was completely blown away! My hair came out PERFECT and the way she did my makeup, I felt beautiful all night ! If you're looking for someone you trust to do your hair and makeup I highly recommend Kim!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 1/4/20, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you have any special occasions coming up I would totally advise you to treat yourself to getting your hair and makeup done. Ask for Shelby, it is totally worth it.

Profile Picture Kathy, 11/8/19, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Just a wonderful experience. Highly recommend Isa!!! Request her for your hair and thank me later.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Everything about my experience was top notch. I would have no hesitation to hire them again. Ask for Shelby she was an angel.

Profile Picture tara, 11/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was on set for a commercial shoot and was so nervous but Shelby helped me thru it and made me feel more relaxed and I looked fabulous after she was done with my hair and makeup.

Profile Picture Tonya, 9/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked the Kristy Artistry Design Team to do my hair and makeup as well as all of my bridesmaids makeup. Kimberly did a fantastic job! Everyone looked amazing and my hair and makeup lasted the whole night. I highly recommend them. Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Profile Picture Savana, 7/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Got my make up done for my engagement photos by Jackie - I showed her a picture off Instagram that I loved and she knocked it out of the park. I can't wait to use Kristy's Artistry and Design Team for my wedding in June.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup

Shelby is amazing !! She made me feel amazinly beautiful and made me look like a natural beauty

Profile Picture Michelle , 5/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kimberly did my trial and then her and another team member came to do makeup for myself, the mothers, and bridesmaids for my wedding. She was super friendly and patient, even when I ran a few minutes late for the hair and makeup redo between the ceremony and reception. I showed her photos of what I was looking for and told her the changes I wanted in comparison to the picture and she just made it happen! As an Indian bride I was very picky with how my hair pieces were placed and she did a fantastic job at making sure everything was pinned very securely without messing up my look. She is extremely talented and the team overall was great to work with.

Profile Picture Rupa and Brian, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Christina was fantastic! She made me feel comfortable only a few minutes into my trial. She talked me through everything - even when to breathe or hold my breath during the airbrushing. The trial was a great time to develop a vision for the level of natural I was going for and try things like lashes. She came to our hotel suite and it felt like a friend coming to hang out. My sisters had a blast with her too as we watched the Royal Wedding coverage together while getting ready. Christina made us feel beautiful and set my nerves at ease. Thank you! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/19/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Shelby is such an amazing artist, if I could afford a personal stylist everyday she would be my go to hair and makeup girl for sure.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the best experience with kristy Artisty Team. I got the pleasure of having my hair and makeup done by Shelby. She was the sweetest and made me feel so pretty. I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Steph, 5/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristy's Artistry Design made my bridal party look good! The airbrush makeup is amazing. It looks great in photos without being caked on. The hair styles were beautiful, too. And it was so nice that they came to our hotel room to get everyone ready. This made the day's logistics much easier. I would highly recommend Kristy's Artistry Design!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/12/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Hire Kristys team and make sure to ask for Shelby. You won’t be disappointed I promise.

Profile Picture Pam, 5/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved my hair and makeup. Ask for Shelby she’s the best!

Profile Picture Britt, 3/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kimberly was amazing! She is very professional, warm and is very talented! She is capable of doing any style of hair/make-up you want! I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you once agin!

Profile Picture Patrycja , 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristy’s Artistry lives up to the hype. Kristy did my hair and makeup for the engagement shoot. I was very concerned about the makeup and hair lasting all day. It did! So I booked them for my wedding. Jackie did my hair and make up the day of. It was perfect! We got a little behind time wise because we redid a hair style on a bridesmaid and added lases after the fact. Out of state brides, Kristy's does not do trials on the weekend including Fridays. They know what they are doing so save the money, its not really needed. Highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Cameron, 2/24/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Shelby has done my hair multiple times and the service and professionalism speaks volumes. I recommend Shelby to do your hair. Thank you Shelby.

Profile Picture Henrietta, 2/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was in my best friends wedding and she hired Kristy’s Artisty Design Team for us all to get our hair and makeup done. I’ve been in two other weddings and I wasn’t crazy about my hair and makeup but I LoooveD my hair and makeup. The artists did a fantastic job on everyone. I’ll definitely be hiring them when I get married :) I’ve got to say thanks to Shelby because I’m officially addicted to lashes now

Profile Picture Krysti, 1/26/18, 1 Review