Kristyn LaPres Photography Reviews

8 Reviews for Kristyn LaPres Photography

Kristyn LaPres Photography 1
Kristyn LaPres Photography 2

Ady · Married on 04/21/2018

Kristyn and Jon are AMAZING! They worked with our schedules (or lack of) so well. We were so comfortable working with them! We got picture previews and I am so excited to see the rest. Not only is she good at what she does, she is a great person and so helpful and responsive!

Kristyn LaPres Photography 3
    Kristyn LaPres Photography 4

Rita · Married on 03/15/2016

I was very happy with my decision to use Kristyns Lapres' services. She was professional but warm and friendly, and made me feel comfortable in her abilities. I was so nervous but she assured me that it would be fine and she wasn't wrong! She did an amazing job and I would highly recommend her to others.

Thank you so much Kristyn for all your hard work and caring :)

Claire · Married on 09/20/2015

I am so happy with the photos I got. Kristyn was so patient and understanding with my kids. She got them all to stay still and smile at once! She knows just how to get the perfect lighting and pose so the pictures turn out absolutely beautiful. Kristyn is an extremely talented photographer. I will definitely be calling her again for other photos, and you should too!

Colleen · Married on 05/09/2015

Kristyn was so professional, friendly honest, and very fun to work with. She has an eye for creativity. My husband and I were so impressed with our wedding pictures, she made our wedding day a day that we will never forget.

My husband and I chose Kristyn Lapres for our wedding photographer and could not be happier with our choice!
    She replied to all my emails very quickly, she was very professional but also very fun and easy to work with.
    Her price was very fair. We have shots of everything and more from that day, she was very thorough in capturing the big and the little moments. We didn't have any issues with the quality of work of the finished product, everything looks incredible and we have a huge selection of photos! I would highly recommend her to anyone. I'm glad to say this was one wedding vendor I had absolutely no issues with.

Krista · Married on 07/18/2014

Kristyn was an AMAZING wedding photographer for us! We had our wedding in Holland, MI, and she travelled to be with us on our special day.

I loved that she offered different packages that fit in perfectly with our budget. Nothing was too outrageous or ridiculously priced like other photographers, plus, her work spoke for itself.

I wouldn't have hired anyone else because she was a pleasure to work with... she was always very professional and her work is exceptional. I love all of our wedding pictures -- she really captured every moment!!! We get so many compliments on our photographs! I couldn't be happier :)

Kelly · Married on 06/12/2014

Kristyn is such a wonderfully talented photographer. We appreciated her flexibility and creativity during our wedding and reception. Her personality fit right in with our family and friends and had a great time having her as our photographer. She captured the day beautifully, so glad we chose her!

Shannon · Married on 11/17/2012

Kristyn is an absolutely amazing photographer! She is not only professional with lighting, angles, and positioning but with patience, kindness, and care to make every session flawless and painless! A wonderful photographer for all your photo needs, especially weddings!