Kristy Morris Photography Reviews

10 | Daphne, AL

10 Reviews for Kristy Morris Photography

Breezy · Married on 12/19/2015

There aren't words for how happy I am with the service this photographer provided. I sent her a list of photos I wanted and I got all of those and much, much more. She is so kind and will work with you to get the shots you want. My entire family bragged on her professionalism. She knew exactly where to be and when to be there throughout the entire night. I am thankful that I chose her to capture my special day!

Sent on 03/04/2016
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 08/08/2015

Kristy is amazing!! She is very professional, quick to respond, and extremely flexible. We wanted our engagement session where he proposed, and she was willing to drive over 4 hours to accommodate us! She has a great personality, and is very easy to get along with. She came up with some truly creative and beautiful ideas, and the pictures came out perfect. I am so glad I chose her as our photographer.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Nikki · Married on 06/20/2015

Kristy was absolutely amazing! I used a local person to coordinate our beach wedding, and Kristy is who she used. Showing up, I didn't know who or what to expect. Kristy was wonderfully professional. She was very easy to work with, made sure I didn't get too stressed. She got every shot we wanted, didn't make us do anything too cheesy, didn't mind (or at least didn't show it) that one of my family members kind of took over her job, and she understood when we were mentally done with pictures.

She's extremely responsive, answers emails quickly, goes out of her way to make clients happy. She even did some photoshop magic to get a shot I really wanted.

If you have the chance to work with Kristy, do it!

Sent on 07/27/2015
  • Yakira

Yakira · Married on 05/27/2015

Kristy Morris Photography is the BEST choice in southern Alabama! She was so sweet and easy to be around. Her work is beautiful and she got the photos to us in 2.5 weeks. I would definitely use her again if we return to the Orange Beach area.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/09/2015

I cannot say enough about Kristy! She captured my special day with such enthusiasm! She truly loves photography & weddings & it's easy to see!!!!! In the words of my bridesmaid: "I would see a photo opportunity & look for your photographer and BAM she was already there taking a picture of it."
    Excellent!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Kristy Morris is an awesome photographer. We are so happy with the pictures that she took for us on our wedding day. She is so easy to work with and one of the sweetest people I have ever met. My husband and I will be using Kristy as our photographer for any event we need. In planning our wedding, Kristy was always there for us to ask questions ad always provided a quick response! We recommend her services to anyone needing a photographer!

Sent on 10/13/2013
  • User3306031 · event on 05/13/2013

Another great shoot with Kristy Morris Photography! She did family photos for us and once again she went above and beyond! They turned out amazing!!!! I cant wait for another reason to have pictures made, I really enjoy working with Kristy!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Pam · Married on 11/17/2012

Kristy was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her for anyone's photography needs.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Kristy Morris with Kristy Morris Photography will from now on be the only photographer I work with. She was professional but also very friendly and connected with myself and my family. She was fast with the delivery of pictures. Communication was amazing. Kristy goes above and beyond for her customers! Best price in Bay county as well! She is my number 1 pick!!!!! Thank you Kristy

Sent on 06/06/2013

Becki · Married on 08/11/2012

I can't say enough about kristy.. She worked with us in every way and so glad to was able to capture our beautiful wedding now I will have a life time of memories...

Sent on 05/29/2013