Kristopher Mark Photography Reviews

4 | Milwaukee, WI

4 Reviews for Kristopher Mark Photography

Jessica · Married on 07/06/2013

We had the best experience from day one with this amazing couple! Our wedding pictures are ones that our friends and family constantly pay compliments to and are ones we will cherish forever. Kristopher Mark Photography was 100% worth the investment!

Sent on 06/29/2016

I used Kristopher Mark Photography for our engagement and wedding pictures. It was more than a pleasure to work with him. Not only are his pictures absolutely stunning, he is so much fun to work with and has the most creative out of the box ideas for images. Kristopher is definitely seasoned at what he does. On the day of our shoot, things just flowed. He provided the perfect balance of taking charge in moments that needed to be captured, while also allowing space for us to just be bride & groom without always having to stand before a camera. The experience of working with Kristopher before, during and after our events was impressively consistent. I would HIGHLY recommend Kristopher Mark Photography.
    Ben and Trisha Ropson

0.5
      2.5
      2.0
      0.5

Very strange situation. Suffice it to say I regret hiring the photographer at Kristopher Mark Photography (Kristopher Rowe) for my wedding. My husband and I booked this photographer because we were not looking for a studio that would provide unnecessary bells and whistles; our request was simple: we wanted high quality images of our wedding in a digital format so that we could print albums, create large prints, etc. Kristopher assured us that we would be pleased with the results. We were not.

The quality of the final product was unsatisfactory. We figured the images might have been low in quality so that they could all fit on a flash drive with relatively little space, and that perhaps the photographer had high-resolution images in his possession. So we emailed him to ask. We explained that we would like to print them and that the pixelation of the pictures was a problem. No response. The following month, we emailed him again. Still no response. But it's understandable that people can get busy and forget to reply, so we gave it another try the month after that. Still nothing. We thought maybe he stopped using the email address through which we traded communication, so we texted him. That must have helped somewhat, because we finally received an email back -- an email that appeared to be copied and pasted from an advert. Instead of addressing our question, the email said something like, "I believe in providing the best pictures possible, and you can buy them from my website!" We figured Kristopher Rowe had misunderstood what we were asking. We were not asking for more photography services, we were asking for the capability to print our wedding photos to the standards he guaranteed.

So we emailed him to clarify our question. We received no response. We sent more emails and texts. Received no more responses. I realize now there is no point in trying to obtain our wedding album from a photographer who clearly has no intention of helping in any way, shape, or form.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Kristopher Mark Photography's reply:

I would like to start by saying that after having much contact with the bride and groom--this was written by the groom. He purposely wrote it from a view of the bride...

This couple got everything stated in their contract. They asked for things that they thought they should get for free.

If I could screenshot the text messages and emails stating how in love with the photos they were, I would.

They were never contracted to receive an album. As a way of saving money, they asked if we could drop the album from the collection they wanted to purchase.

They also wanted me to never use the photos taken for advertising, social media, or website placement.

In the end, there was no pleasing them. The groom found it fit to go around and write bad reviews because he wanted things for free that were never contracted, nor discussed.

I stand by the photos taken, the contract fulfillment, as well as the answers to his unreasonable demands.

In the end, I still love what I do and can not wait to keep creating :)