Kristina Lynn Floral Reviews

Kristina Lynn Floral 2
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/30/2019

Floral Dreams Come True

Working with Tina was a pleasure from start to finish. She had brilliant ideas, helped me to stay within our budget, and provided high quality work. If you want to be a bride who does not have to worry about her wedding floral vision going wrong, then booking Kristina Lynn Floral is the way to go. I was absolutely blown away by every bit of her work and cannot thank her enough for making my wedding floral dreams come true!

Kristina Lynn Floral 3
    Sent on 04/14/2019

Sarah · Married on 12/29/2018

Gorgeous Work!

We used Kristina Lynn Flora for our wedding this past December and were so happy we did! Not only is Kristina extremely talented, but she is also very affordable. When meeting with her before the wedding, she understood exactly what I wanted and also added helpful input. On our wedding day, our flowers were more beautiful than we even imagined. We definitely recommend Kristina Lynn Floral!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Brianne · Married on 05/12/2018

Super affordable and amazing flowers! When I was researching florists and asking for quotes, Tina was the easiest to work with. I sent a Pinterest photo of what I liked, and she was able to tell me exactly which flowers they were. My quote was very specific, which I really appreciate. She offers good advice and doesn't try to up-sell you, unlike many vendors out there. The flowers on our wedding day were amazing, from my bridal bouquet to the bridesmaids' bouquets to the table arrangements. We got so many compliments! On our wedding day, a family member who we asked to be in charge of our flowers had a family emergency. Tina stepped in and stayed at the church to help pin flowers, which says a lot about her character.

Kristina Lynn Floral 4
    Sent on 08/05/2018

Karen · Married on 10/08/2016

Kristina Lynn Floral went over and above our expectations for our daughters wedding. My daughter knew what she wanted, from colors to style, and Kristina Lynn Floral created the "Wedding of her Dreams". Very creative and listens to your vision and create such a beautiful setting. Ceremony and reception were amazing. Thank you Tina.

Sent on 10/09/2016
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 07/09/2016

Tina is wonderful!! She did the flowers for our wedding and they were beautiful! I absolutely loved my bouquet (as well as all the other bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres)! She has great prices because she works out of her home. She's also very picky with her vendors and only accepts the best. When I met with her before the wedding she was very helpful and had many suggestions about centerpiece ideas. She has no problem suggesting ways to help you save money too. She's very into using things that you'll use again instead of things you'll just throw away or get rid of. I highly recommend her! Whether it's for a wedding, some other event, or just to get a bouquet for someone.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Megan · Married on 09/25/2015

We used Kristina Lynn for our wedding flowers on 9/25/15 and were so happy with her work. Tina was so helpful throughout the entire process. When we had our initial meeting, we came in with some ideas and she was very honest with her suggestions, which we greatly appreciated. Tina is very knowledgeable about the flowers she uses, and she creates such beautiful bouquets. She is very good at picking colors that go well together, different varieties, what is in season, and what will give you the most bang for your buck. My bridal bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and the bridesmaids flowers were so colorful and beautiful. The price for the flowers was extremely reasonable. She was upfront about telling you how much everything would cost, and she was very honest about whether or not I needed flowers at the church or on the head table. Overall, this was a great experience and I highly recommend Kristina Lynn!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Amy · Married on 05/29/2015

Was extremely helpful as I knew nothing about flowers and affordable. Helped think of ideas to get multiple uses for ceremony and reception to save on cost. She was great!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Holly · Married on 10/05/2013

AMAZING Job on our wedding flowers. Our flowers were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! If you want A+ quality, go with Kristina Lynn Floral.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Betsy · Married on 09/13/2013

Tina did a beautiful job on all of my wedding flowers. She was very helpful about giving her opinion on my vision. If she thought something else would work better, she told us. I have had so many compliments on the flowers. In fact, I think my guest took more pictures of my center-pieces than of us...the Bride and Groom. Beautiful work!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Melissa · Married on 11/17/2012

My flowers were more beautiful than I ever even imagined. Tina actually stayed at our reception hall to see my expression when we walked in bc it came together so nicely! I just gave her my vision and she ran with it and it was amazing! Highly recommend her services which are a great value for truly beautiful arrangements

Sent on 01/03/2013

Megan · Married on 05/19/2012

She was absolutely amazing! My flowers were so beautiful. She listened to my ideas and helped create more ideas for centerpieces and arrangements. Worth every penny!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Raquel · Married on 11/11/2011

We met Tina at a bridal show in the NWI area. Our first meeting was about an hour long a few weeks later talking about our likes/dislikes for our centerpieces. She really took time to get to know us and bring our vision to life. A few weeks later we picked up our mockup arrangement and it knocked our socks off!!! It was exactly what we envisioned. She was friendly, professional and really GREAT at what she does. Our centerpieces, bouquets and church flowers we AMAZING!!! Her prices were reasonable for what we had. We couldn't be happier with Tina and the amazing delivery!! We will definitely be doing business with her again! THANK YOU TINA!!

Sent on 11/25/2011

M · Married on 09/10/2011

I have too many good things to say about Kristina Lynn Floral! She did our bouquets and centerpieces. Her prices are VERY reasonable and she works with you. I was very happy with all our flowers for the wedding. She is also very knowledgable about types of flowers and will recommend what she thinks would work best for the situation. My friend and sister used her for their weddings as well, and both were very pleased with everything!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Lauren · Married on 08/13/2011

Tina is the flower guru!! She is so so so talented and always tries to give you the best deal and keeps cost down! My flowers were above and beyond my expectations!! She is truly amazing!!!

-Lauren Cianci

Sent on 09/16/2011

Deanna · Married on 05/14/2011

Kristina Lynn did an over-the-top job on my daughter's May 14, 2011 wedding. My mouth dropped open in awe when I first caught glimpse of the reception area. The flower were vibrant and beautiful. I loved the way she creatively arranged the flowers in different shaped vases: cylinders, squared, spheres. The flowers and the floating candles brightened up the room beautifully.

Kristina spent a great deal of her time working with me. I told her the colors and she found the perfect flowers that were in season. She always gave me her time and helpful suggestions over the phone when I needed further advice. She gave me helpful advice that went beyond the flowers. She recommended other vendors in the business who further did exceptional work.

Kristina's prices are fair and affordable. I can't say enough about how thrilled I am with her work. Everyone commented on the beauty of the room because of the flowers.

Sent on 05/17/2011

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2010

Tina was recommended to me by my neighbor and a family friend (both had their wedding flowers done by Tina). I knew that I wanted a rich-colored bouquet with roses, lillies, and maybe some dahlias, and she was able to help me with colors and make recommendations for flowers that were beautiful as well as in season for my September wedding. She delivered the flowers to my mom's right on time and they were BEAUTIFUL. The flowers were exactly what I had pictured in my head for what I wanted in my wedding. Everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful they were. Tina works out of her home, which made scheduling an appointment very easy, and her prices were great. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/30/2010
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/22/2010

I was soooo pleased with the flowers at our wedding! I wanted something romantic, unique, beautiful. I didn't want my flowers to just look like any other wedding.
    Kristina was so helpful - whenever I asked about something, she would suggest a similar flower that was in season so as to help keep my costs down. She was extremely knowledgeable about flowers!
    She helped me to create the perfect ambiance that I was looking for - my flowers helped to create a romantic, unique, fresh, garden-like feel to my wedding.
    She had books of photographs to help us think of ideas. I could see through her photographs that she was capable of creating flowers for many different styles.
    The price was, by far, the best I found in all of my wedding research! Our flower total was $600!!!! :) At a different florist, we would have spent about $1200 or more!

I was also able to rent a birdcage - to collect our cards at the wedding. It was beautifully decorated with white flowers. The price was also great. I did research about renting from other places... renting the birdcage to collect the cards was cheaper by about 50% from Kristina Lynn.

I am very pleased. If I had to do it again, I would go back to Kristina Lynn Floral. I will use her in the future as well! :)

Thanks, Kristina Lynn Floral!!!

Sent on 06/10/2010

Erica · Married on 07/18/2015

Tina was such a great woman to work with. I said I wanted simple and elegant and that is what I got. She delivered everything where they needed to go and I was very satisfied with my beautiful bouquets and arrangements. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/26/2016

3.5

Working with Tina was a dream come true. Tina uses quality flowers at an affordable price, and takes the time to design your floral vision in her own home. After working in the business for so long, she definitely knows what to recommend and what will work, or what doesn't. She absolutely took my breath away with each and every bouquet! She arrived on time to the venue to set up the arrangements and deliver the bridal party flowers. Each creation was a work of art and you can tell she takes great pride in her work. Thank you Tina, for breathtaking floral arrangements that I will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Danessa · Married on 04/02/2010

1.8
      3.0
      3.0

I was referred to Tina through my photographer. My photographer told me she had done her wedding. She mentioned that she was very affordable, friendly, and easy to work with. I called her immediately and she scheduled us that same exact day. (Other florists wanted to schedule appointments and we had to work around their schedule. This was not very convenient since we lived 3hrs away).
    When we arrived at our appointment (her house) she was very friendly and seemed very knowledgeable about her expertise. I was so impressed with her "office." She had several floral arrangements from bridal shows, she had done several weeks previous that looked amazingly fresh! From her displays and her knowledge, she made me feel confident she could easily do what I wanted. I gave her a picture and a color swatch of one of my colors. She made some suggestions about what seemed to work best from her previous experiences. We made some changes and we concluded to use roses and tulips. We ordered only bouquets for myself and my three bridesmaids which cost approx $350.
    Approximately 4 wks before the wedding she contacted me to go over some final details and to remind us of the final payments. We sent the final payment and we arranged a pick up time for the day before the wedding.
    When I arrived, Tina was friendly as usual. I also brought a friend with me who was assisting me for the day. When I initially saw the arrangements they looked amazing; very similar to the picture I had given her. However, when I looked closely my bridal bouquet looked as though the rose petals were slightly browning and some of the tulips were beginning to open. She stated that the tulips still grew once they were in the bouquet and may stand out a bit, but she had sunk them in the bouquet a little more than the rest of the flowers; in case they did grow over night, they would be even with the roses. She also gave me instruction to keep them in a cool environment, wrapped under plastic, and to maintain water in the vases, which we did. My friend and I left because we both agreed the flowers looked okay from a distance.
    I decided to bring them home to show my fiance because he knows a lot more about flowers than I do. Initially we thought, we could just pick out the browning petals, especially if they were on the outer petals. He said that some flowers brown slightly from rough handling but they should be okay. When we looked at them more closely, it wasn't just the outer pedals, some of the roses were completely brown. He immediately called her and said he was bringing them back himself so she could fix them. Tina said, "well there isn't anything I can do...I don't have anymore roses her color. The only thing I can do is pick out the brown pedals...plus I gave you 20 more roses in your bouquet than what you paid for." I was furious that she reacted this way! She never told us about the extra roses. We decided not to send them back because my fiance said he could pick the worst looking petals. We would just leave the rest of the bouquet alone until our wedding day. FYI: the bridesmaids bouquets had the same issue but the bridal bouquet was much worse.
    The next morning, I got a call from my mother who was furious that the roses and tulips were falling out of the bouquet. I told my mom to bring them to the hotel I was staying at and we would try to fix them. We eventually took out all of the tulips because they were falling out of the bouquet.
    By the time I walked down the aisle, I had to make sure I held my bouquet a certain way, otherwise you could see roses slightly hanging off from the rest of the bouquet.
    After the wedding, I gave my bouquet to my grandmother who wanted to dry and save it. She told me the roses stunk her entire room and looked horrible! This was only a week after the wedding! It makes me wonder why my flowers started to wilt one day after I picked them up and Tina claims her arrangements can last for weeks. If I could do it all over again, I would go to an actual floral business that can guarantee their flowers. Please do not make the same mistake I made. Your flowers are the last thing you should be worrying about on your wedding day!

You can see an example of the flowers that were falling out of my bouquet. I accidently held my flowers on the "wrong" side for this picture.

Sent on 04/14/2010