34 Reviews for Kristina Frank Makeup Artistry

Multi. Stylists (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)

Kristina and her team did a fabulous job of making sure we looked flawless for my wedding. She even traveled to my venue after working on my bridal party to finish up with me. Before she left, she checked with every bridesmaid to touch them up before their walk down the aisle. As for me, my makeup and hair looked stunning! I got so many compliments! Thank you Kristina and team for making me look beautiful on such a special and memorable day in my life!

Profile Picture Tonya, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Tattoo Coverage, Wedding Party Makeup, Updos/Styling

Kristina and her team (looking at you Stefanie!) were so much fun! From the 1st email, to the trial hair/makeup to my daughter's wedding day, Kristina made us laugh and totally comfortable. We had so much fun getting made up that I wished these ladies could have stayed for the entire event. Stefanie did a stunning job on everyone's hair. She reallly took the time to comfort this MOB while I was having an internal melt down about removing the veil without her lol I am already trying to find future events that I can book so I can see them again! Thank you!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

I first saw Kristina's work when I was a bridesmaid at my cousin's wedding. Right then I knew I wanted her for my wedding as well. She was really great to work with and she really does make your face as beautiful as possible. She had mentioned that she had 5 total clients that day but did not rush her work at all which was greatly appreciated.

Profile Picture User7425526, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup

I LOVE Kristina!!! Not only is she extremely talented, but she also has such a fun and sweet personality! She made me feel so beautiful for both my bridal pictures and on my wedding day. I felt so lucky to have had her as my make up artist for my wedding. Hands down, she is the absolute best!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture kristin, 10/15/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristina and her staff are amazing. Number one she has a great personality! Sweet sweet gal! She is very flexible, professional & her rates are reasonable. I was 110% pleased with her services on my big day! Thanks again!

Casey Ciruti (formerly Davis)

Profile Picture Casey, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

This woman is AMAZING at what she does! Every time I used her for my wedding events (5 in total), my makeup was perfect! I told her what I wanted to look like and she made it happen every time! My bridesmaids loved her and the other makeup artist she brought with her! Thank you Kristina for making my girls and myself look absolutely amazing on my wedding day! You are truly the best!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/30/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup

Kristina made me look beautiful on my wedding day. My makeup was flawless and so was my hair. I have never felt more beautiful then I did on my wedding day, and it was all thanks to Kristina and her team.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup

Kristina and her team made me (the bride) my mother and 4 bridesmaids enchanting for my wedding night! Even despite the weather (as a hurrine rain band came through), the makeup and hair held ALL night and even until Maui, Hawaii! We got our makeup and hair done at 12:00 pm and landed in Hawaii the next day (a 6-7 hour time difference gaining time---landing in Maui at 4 in the afternoon the following day.)

Needless to say, we looked flawless the entire way!
Book her for ANY event you need to get dolled up for!

Profile Picture Haley, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristina Frank is amazing! She did my makeup for my bridal portraits and my wedding. She will not leave your side until you are completely satisfied with your makeup. She is also a sweet and great person! My now husband loved the makeup too. I would never use anyone else!

Profile Picture User5565001, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup

Not only did Kristina Frank and her crew do an amazing job on our hair and makeup, she was a joy to work with. She was very easy to communicate with and so much fun to talk to on the phone. We used her for the bridal portrait session first, as a trial run. Right off the bat, she nailed the bride's vision of how she wanted to look for her big day. Kristina then turned her over to Jessica to do her hair. With a little just a couple of suggestions, she created an amazingly stunning style that tied the entire look together. We couldn't have been happier. When the wedding day arrived, she arrived at our hotel in full force with her crew, schedule in hand. There were eleven of us with the bride, five bridesmaids, Jr. bridesmaid, two flower girls, and two moms. The flower girls were ages nine and three. She did the most subtle, age appropriate makeup for them. And they simply glowed when Kristina finished. They were so excited to be involved in this part of getting ready with the rest of the girls. I must say, we all looked stunning as we arrived at the ceremony location. We (the groom's parents and the newly weds and her nine year old daughter) are planning some family portrait sessions with the wedding photographer in the future and have already decided we will have Kristina do our makeup and Jessica do our hair before the photo shoot. It was a destination wedding, a four hour drive, but well worth the time to get there to take advantage of Kristina's talent as well as the talent of Barron and Barron Photography. We highly recommend her and can't wait until our next visit.

Profile Picture Elaine, 10/16/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup

Kristina did a wonderful job with our airbrush makeup. She isn't too over the top and I felt like I still looked like myself just the most amazing version. Also the wonderful lady (I can't remember her name b/c I'm terrible with names) that did our hair was awesome. I had no idea what I wanted my hair to look like and I don't have easy hair I have baby fine thin hair that likes to only coroporate for an hr then fall down. She was able to put it mostly up w/ curls and it stayed the whole night through sweat and tears and looked fabulous. Kristina and her friend also came into our house and fit in perfectly with all of my friends and family making excellent small talk and kept us laughing and having such a good time I forgot to get nervous. I would recommend them to anybody and everybody.

Profile Picture Jodi, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

It was such a pleasure to have Kristina as my make-up artist. She did my make-up for all of my sessions: engagement, bridal, bachelorette and wedding day for me and all of my bridal party. It was so much fun working with her! She created such amazing looks for each and every girl. She is extremely talented at what she does and I would recommend her for any event that you have. Our make-up stayed all day/night long and everyone loved their eyelashes!! I plan to go back to her again!

Profile Picture User4429959, 2+ years ago, 15 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristina is amazing! I absolutely loved the airbrush makeup and it lasts for hours! Kristina is very friendly and has a fun personality, she made everyone feel comfortable and worked with all of our makeup requests. If you are looking for some to do your make-up she is definitely the person to use, I wouldn't use anyone else! She also provided someone to do mine and my bridesmaids hair who was also very friendly and was able to style our hair just as requested.

Profile Picture alisha, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristina traveled to my hotel and was able to set up her mobile makeup studio and do everything needed onsite. She was so nice and professional -- I felt like I was in good hands. I got so many compliments on my makeup. Totally worth it.

Profile Picture Sharna, 2/21/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough good things about Kristina Frank! My bridal makeup turned out amazing and I am so glad I found her. My bridesmaids and I really enjoyed working with her. I will definitely come back to see Kristina next time I have a special event or photo shoot. Thanks again Kristina for making me feel beautiful on my Big Day! :)

Profile Picture User4072838, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
4.7

Kristina does amazing work! she has done my make up 3 times including my wedding day! always flawless!!!!! She has done 3 of my girlfriends on their wedding day as well!!!!! amazing work!

Profile Picture Kim, 12/13/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristina is amazing! I love her make-up and she is so fun to work with and incredibly helpful and accommodating!

Profile Picture Amelia, 11/14/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristina Frank's representative did hair and makeup for my daughter (the bride), and hair for another daughter (maid of honor) as well as me (mother of the bride). I was very impressed. I loved the way she did our hair and the bride's makeup was astonishing. I would definitely use them again and I recommend them highly to others.

Profile Picture Anne, 10/11/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristina Frank was wonderful! I never thought I would use a make up artist for my wedding but my skin broke out terribly about 3 months before my wedding. I was very nervous about my skin as the acne ended up leaving scars. Kristina Frank did a wonderful job on my make up, the make up for my mother and sister, I didn't really know what I had in mind for the wedding but she had wonderful ideas and was very helpful. My mom is in her 60's and does not really wear make up and was a bit hesitant about getting her make up done. Kristina kept this in mind and my mom was pleased with the outcome.

I would absolutely recommend Kristina Frank for any of your make up needs!

Profile Picture Kristy, 10/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristina is amazing. She did my bridals/trial run and day of makeup and hair. I chose the air brush. And loved it. Would definitely recommend it to anyone getting married or in need of professional makeup and hair.

Profile Picture Jennie, 7/18/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristina is amazing at her work -- I had a trial makeup run with her and loved the airbrush makeup. My wedding was during prom-season, so it was somewhat difficult finding a makeup artist. Kristina was able to make room for me and had Lizette do my makeup, which turned out fabulous.

Profile Picture User3747345, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazingly talented and passionate and so sweet. Super glad I booked her and will look for other reasons to have her do my makeup!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristina was awesome from day 1! She had a newborn and was still so prompt with her responses to my 21 questions! She was so sweet and calming the day of and I wouldn't go with anyone else!

Profile Picture Brandi, 11/9/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristina and her staff were wonderful! I was very fortunate that she was available to do the makeup for my wedding. Everyone looked beautiful!!!!

Profile Picture Virginia, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristina Frank provided my makeup for my bridals and her associate, Jessica, did my hair. It was a trial/bridal run, but I loved her first try so much that I kept it! My bridal portraits turned out amazing, and a lot of it had to do with how great my hair and make up looked and how I felt wearing it. She even told me which lipstick I was wearing, so I had the option to buy and make my own touch up kit, instead of getting it from her.

For my wedding she did the hair and makeup for my mom, my bridesmaids and me. They were a very efficient team and they were wonderful to work with. My mom's makeup looked great all night, even though she got a little emotional during the event (as to be expected). She was very professional to work with over the phone or via email with any questions or normal wedding concerns I began to have as the day drew closer. Overall, if I were to do it all over again, I would definitely pick Kristina.

Profile Picture Tatianna, 2/23/13, 5 Reviews