Kristina Chartier Photography Reviews

Phoenix, AZ
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

• User2570654 2+ years ago
    Kristina did an amazing job photographing our wedding at the Catamaran Resort. We chose her because of her high recommendation by our wedding planner, Melissa Barrad. We were looking for a photographer who takes fun, brightly colored images, full of emotion and she was perfect! Many guys (including my husband) aren't very good at looking natural for posed pictures, so I wanted a photographer who could help him relax and also capture candid moments of him. She was great with lighting, working with various personalities, and guiding us while not making the photos look posed. She was completely non-invasive during the ceremony and reception but was still able to get gorgeous close ups and wide shots. The best part of our photography package was a large metal print for our wall. The metal makes all the colors in the image pop! I highly recommend adding that to your package :) So many of our guests have told me how amazing the pictures are from our wedding -- these pictures are some of the best that many people have ever had taken of them! We will treasure our photos and the memories they captured for the rest of our lives.
  • User2570976 2+ years ago
    Stunning results . . . Creative approaches taken . . . Absolutely the best . . . and most importantly takes an interest in her clients to ensure that their needs and wants are professionally addressed.
    Emily Married on 08/03/2013
    So happy we found Kristina for our destination wedding. She took care of everything and was a pleasure to work with. The pictures turned out absolutely amazing...seriously wedding magazine quality photos. Thank you for capturing our day. Mrs. & Mr. LeBeouf
  • User1452865 2+ years ago
    Kristina was so easy to work with and her pictures perfectly captured our day!
    Alex Married on 09/01/2012
    Kristina was a such an awesome addition to my wedding day. She was calm the whole day and the pictures turned out amazing! My wedding album is seriously gorgeous I'm so glad Kristina and her team were the people behind the camera for our special day!
    Alex Married on 09/01/2012
    Kristina was the perfect addition to our wedding. She was super organzied and kept us on schedule all day, even when unforseen small disasters happened. She kept me calm and happy all day and the photos were incredible! I've recommended her to anyone who asks for a photographer! I wish she was staying San Diego but I guess I'll travel to Phoenix for maternity and family photos!
    Crissy Married on 08/25/2012
    Kristina is amazing! She made us so comfortable, happy, and the pictures are gorgeous. I cannot recommend anyone more highly! Use her, she is phenomenal. She is so professional, talented, nice, and great at what she does. I could go on and on about how amazing she is!
    Jeannie Married on 05/01/2011
    OMG! I cannot believe I am the first person to rate her!. Simply said -- she is awesome. She is a husband wife team (he's awesome too). They care about you; they care about what you want; they care about how you want it; everything everything. I know they travel so just because they are in CA doesn't mean you shouldn't at least try them. If I have any occasions for anything at all, party, birth, whatever, she is the first person I would dial and if she was booked that day and it was a live birth (exaggerating of course), I would postpone my birth so I can have her be the photographer. That is how much I enjoyed working with her and her husband. They made it fun and... They were just awesome. Thank you so much the both of you!
  • User2580451 2+ years ago
    Throughout my wedding planning, I had absolutely no stress, worries or concerns about my photographer Kristina. I trusted her completely and I was not disappointed. She had recommendations for caterers, florists, planners, etc. if I needed them and was willing to meet with any of them to discuss details. My photos came out so much better than I had hoped! She really knows how to use lighting to the best ability. In my dark, candle-lit ceremony and reception room she made the photos come out light and bright. My portraits look so beautiful.. very much like me and incorporate my personality. All of the "candid" photos look great too. I felt very reassured because she had photographed the venue before and knew how to work the room and lighting. Great eye, BEST value, and so, so, so nice to work with. My USB drive delivery was slightly delayed but worth the wait, and was packaged in a beautiful box that is so soft and well-made it's like an extra wedding gift! Thank you Kristina!